So is Gotham-Penguin going to be the definitive Penguin?

I.e the standard by which all future Penguins will be judged, modeled after, and influenced by?

Wouldn't be the worst thing if he was.

As long as he remains a parody of high class society, has a suit/umbrella, and runs the Iceberg Lounge as Gothams top black market salesman, Im good.

Fucking hell you gothamfags are delusional. Your show will be forgotten in its entirety before 2020.

Eventually he will, once he concludes it's better to let others be the top dog (and consequently be constantly under threat) and occupy a niche role in Gotham's underworld.

Right now he's living out his young dreams of running it all. He's not yet older and wiser.

He is easily the best Penguin, either way.

He's the smartest we've seen by far, using his brains to overcome various obstacles.

>Eventually he will
this is the entire premise of the show and part of the reason why I dont watch it anymore. Personally I dont think this was a story that needed to be told, and I dont care much to see this many crazies already running around already. And yeah I know Gotham was always a mad shithole, but I like the simple Maroni/Falcone days.

I think someone will have to be watching it first.

>He is easily the best Penguin, either way.

I liked him in the first season, but like every other Gotham character he eventually became a cipher whose personality changed from storyline to storyline depending on what the writers needed him to be that week.

>tall
>skinny

Visually hell no.

He'll put on weight with age.

Also I don't mind his height. It makes him imposing.

For a month at best.

Well TellTale is already using Gotham Penguin as the model, and if Arkham Harley taught us anything is that it only takes one successful game for that change to be permanent

>TellTale is already using Gotham Penguin as the mode

That's because TT has a grand total of 3 body types for their characters.

The penguin was imposing because he would fucking stick a blade into your throat or simply ruin your life financially.

>I'm 14 and this is epik!

uu yes

bump

it's a little much, maybe just getting fired in a subtle way would have gotten the point across.

Medic!

All I know is Gothams joker is the definitive Joker. You can whine about this all you like, but deep down you know it to be true

Sorry but I'll never feel confortable watching this Penguin at work
Everytime I look at the actor I get this weird feeling his sweat must smell terribly. It's actually disgusting for me

Why do people watch basic cable dramas

This is marginally better than the Kingpin having that guy's wife raped. You don't gun down innocents. It's just un-fucking-civilized.

I usually hate the Joker, but I like the idea of it being a memetic virus type of thing instead of just a single person with ridiculous plot armor.

Ew

This. I grew up on a fat manlet mobster with no power being able to get whores whom were willing to go to jail for him. Fuck any other adaption that doesn't have this.