Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8yJRhOBVJcE
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Hello_co
youtube.com/watch?v=9a8VonQtVuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why does she sound like a flustered nanny

her personality is top tier
if only the show had better pacing and art direction

I want to eat off her stomach. Dont judge me.

shit

We doing this?

So is the show actaully good or is it just a filler thing till something better comes along?

Filler but its more watchable then something like uncle grandpa or fanboy and chum chum.

>liking mighty magswords

It makes her character stand out.

I'll give it a watch.
At least it's something.

Because mannys are hot

because she's voice by Tabitha St. German

also known as: fancy pone and Scary God Mother

Kepp in mind the show doesn't air until next Thursday.

>Scary God Mother
Oh god, my dick is in love now. Also, will someone stream that this year if CN doesnt deliver?

That's Grey Delisle you nincompoop

So, is that actually a Western Slayers clone or all the similiarity ends with character designs?

you faggots call anything thick

character designs

It's "Adventure Time Go!" to replace Adventure Time. Randomness and weekly status-quo aimed at a very young demographic.

youtu.be/8yJRhOBVJcE

>credits are comfy and have nice animation, makes you think of those comfy vanilla world of warcraft fanfiction comics with very light humor and fun times and whimsy

>actual show is lol random newgrounds swill

Why haven't we invented that yet?

Is Ian involved in this show? The style reminds me of RPG World.

If you watch Adventure Time in chronological order, it was not aimed at a young demographic.

I guess we are.

Lina is flat as a pancake.

It's Grey Delisle, not Tabitha St. Germain. She would have been a great voice for her now that you mention it, though.

Naga>Lina.

I know, I was talking about Magiswords.

I was not expecting that late 90s/2000s CN credit at the end.

>nice animation
>mirror pose dance
kill yourself

Come on man, its not like they spent over half a decade in production to make something that looks like it was put together in months. ;)

I LOVE SLAYERS!

If you want to post anime garbage then do it elsewhere, this board is strictly for western animation.
No need to make people vomit when all they want to do is discuss Mighty Magic Swords.

muh dick

Shut up nerd.

>Main title performed by Dan Avidan

Kill yourself

this cartoon is about random variation

Oh wow I didn't know that.
Does Dan do anything else like that?

I don't think so, I mean he does Ninja Sex Party.
I assume he sings this because Arin, the guy he's co-hosting Game Grumps with is into voice acting stuff and apparently voices alot of background characters in this, or some such, so he probably vouched for him, I guess.

>Scary God Mother
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Hello_co

I don't understand. I just watched the first episode on KissCartoon and it's like the world's already established.
Did they make a comic or something before the show was released? Because it's brand new, right?

I really can't tell it's his voice

Web series on CN's website

Ah okay.

I don't think this is for me, I had a somewhat hard time even with Adventure Time's tempo, and while I kind of like the style in this (thought it looked awful in stills, but way better in motion) the tempo is insane.

I'm the same. I haven't seen the first proper episode, but if it's anything like the minisodes... eesh. Good stuff for younger people, though.

Yeah, I'm sure the kids will love it.
And I hope they will because we need more zany adventure stuff just about adventuring and having fun.

Did somebody say SCARY GODMOTHER!?

Romantic problems in 2 seasons, incoming.

Filtered.

I can see it being a huge fire hazard, considering how often office drones get their ties caught in shredders.

>Grey Griffin
>Griffin
wat

So where's the mile long horsecock? That is Megasweet, right?

>three husbands
>one year marriage
kek
poor jared

Her body was clearly designed with rule 34 in mind.

A damn shame the voices are so rushed. It feels like later Spongebob seasons where the episodes got sped up to squeeze in more commercial time.

She got progressively sluttier as the character design phase went on.

Capitalist dystopia

This character has existed since I was a preteen kid, I think, maybe a little older. I guess he had to keep slutting her up until she was able to seduce her way into production.

le_egoraptor_artstyle_xD

stop

No, you're thinking of Lina Inverse, she and Goury have had adventures and a ligion of children.

This character is not her unfortunately.

I thought those in the industry kept a name so others don't get confused.

there's only one VA named Grey that matters

I really did not know how to spell either of the characters' names until seeing this.

I am thinking of this very character, she's been on DeviantART for quite a long time.

>sluttier
Sexier, user, sexier.

its not really that similar to egoraptor though

THICC

Let's just hope it plays off once the show begins airing.

She voiced D&D characters.

Worth a watch I suppose.

They've shown an episode as a peek. It kinda came across as if it were written for preschoolers.

Well, she apparently did, considering she divorced Christopher DeLisle in 1993. She could've been "Grey Hammond" from 2002 to 2010, but she decided to keep her professional name. I guess she decided 19 years is long enough, though.

how come this is considered "thic" yet in any other "thicc" thread people only post obese slobs?

zone when??

>how come this is considered "thic"
It's not. Some people just like to use it for any vaguely curvy girl, and those people are dumb.

THICCC

>mannys
do you have something to confess, user?

Adventure Time was never at the pacing that MMS is at. You faggots see anything fantasy in a magical world and assume it's Adventure Time.
>replacing Adventure Time
and renewed for a ninth season

Ah darn, no fantasy roleplaying gamer jokes?

>Vambre
>vaguely curvy
t. chubby chaser

>a girl has an ideal feminine shape, defined hips and breasts
>TH-TH-THIIICCCC UHHHH THICKER
I don't even like typically "thicc" girls, which is why I'm saying it's retarded to lump her in with them. When do people actually want to fit in with chubby chasers?

so was he supposed to be gay or just "funny"

m8 I didn't say she meets the definition of 'thic(c)', just that she's more than vaguely curvy.

Both versions of her need to wrestle each other in a kiddie pool filled with "fake" cum sex lube with tentacle monsters thrown at them.

Dang, that didn't take long.

I know. I was saying that some people are stupid and just use it as a catch-all for girls with any curves. Never meant to imply this character was on the "barely curvy" side of that very wide net.

The whalers have been in a lot of threads lately.

Oh, i wasn't complaining.

Cred Forums has always been friendly to fat lovers
before aco we had frequent fat chick threads

Oh ok.

Skully's gay. Harry's the pompous neckbeard.

How did this show get green lighted? It looks like the shitty cartoons Disney put out like Dave the Barbarian and that rabbit and bunny shit.

Who's the blond elf chick and where can I find more?

Is there more to this pic than the eye can see?

>How did this show get greenlighted?
>It looks like other cartoons that have recently aired on other cable TV networks that feature children's programming.

Gourry Gabriev
Enjoy

I want buttfuck Vambre in the pussy!

The guy has been working on this since the 90's give him a "little" of credit

>egoraptor artstyle
>implying arin's "artstyle" isn't already a cheap ripoff of John Kricfalusi style

>discuss Mighty Magic Swords.

I agree. Discuss SLAYERS

I love everything about her. Too bad about the cartoon being terrible.

How can you be Thicc when you have no butt?

le slayers maymay

Looks like Dave The Barbarian but shit.

When did they make a new Slayers anime?

2ebin4me m8ies

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE VAMBRE'S BUTT!!!

>Dave the Barbarian
>shit

She is best Mighty Magisword girl

When you post that pic, it hardly seems like a maymay.

You'll keep getting cable anyway, why are you pretending you're not the cable companies' bitch?

What does that make Bugaboo?

She is only 1/4 elf

I misread Vambre as Harambe

I'd most certainly pull my dick out to Vambre

download where?

You don't get the point, do you?

Vambre reminds me: is it just me or is ambiguity the best way to design a cute character?

>give her a bit of pudge, but not too much fat
>make her toned, but not hyper muscular
>make her ethnically ambiguous
>make her look young enough to maybe be a teenager or look like a loli, but keep numbers under wraps

a bit of everything for everyone is a good thing

since going with everything for a bit is called a fetish

OH YES MS. LINA PLEASE TEACH ME!

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______

>make her ethnically ambiguous

She's pretty obviously white and a britbong. Do they every explain why the brother has no British accent?

The creator's said that will be addressed.

How long until people start defending the quality of the show solely because they like the 34 (which is off-model exaggeration in the first place).

No, her prominent blue hair indicates there could be some anime in her.

Interesting, I thought the accents were just a simple stylistic choice.

So his is the only accent that isn't English/British? I haven't watched the shorts.

>Dave the Barbarian
>Brandy and Mr. Whiskers
>shitty cartoons
>shitty life

Choose top two or bottom two friendo, no mixing allowed

Well I don't know if I'll even be watching the show regularly, but I'll take the 34.

It was cheap and Dave The Barbarian is pure kino

THIS IS THE STORY OF MANNY RIVERA

You honestly don't have to go that far off-model to get good r34 out of this. I mean, she has curves. It's not like it's Invader Zim or South Park or something; I could see Zone doing a completely on-model flash from this.

Nah, it's pretty obvious though.
youtube.com/watch?v=9a8VonQtVuM

Fuck off. Cred Forums always will be anime imageboard and you cant do anything about it

>make people vomit when all they want to do is discuss Mighty Magic Swords
Sounds like that would go hand in hand anyways.

unless you wanna watch the world burn, it would be a bad idea.

Eh i've seen thicker.

Exactly. She's perfect; nicely thic, rather than thicc.

In some ways it is already happening.
I just wanna watch something, don't really care at this pint.

Do you think we'll get hypno/fatty pandering?

>angry curvy blue elf girl
Picked the goddamn fuck up.

>Blue
One of us is colorblind user and I'm not sure which.

It's only a matter of time.

stop

... It's me.

It is real that Dan has a role in here? i dont watch the show but can you show me a proof of it? not just his name in the credits.

Why do people rag on this show for drawing designs from slayers, but I never see people do the same about OK KO drawing from DBZ?

>Spaghetti meme skeleton
Stop

why doesn't she like pants?

Because she has big boots.