Thor #11 Storytime

I liked this issue, maybe Cred Forums will too.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/ybe8y3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>maybe Cred Forums will too.
no

> saddness

It's obviously Loki.

Thor said she could see through Jane's eyes.
It's time fuckery

I thought that too, or Vision

That's not Thor

this series has been very good for 99% of the run

It's impossible for Cred Forums to like anything that isn't a meme or Cred Forums.

As for the book, while it's still not as good as God of Thunder, it's definitely gotten better over time.

And the identity of coppyJane is.....

Didn't Matt give out his identity about a year ago?

I thought this was a pretty cool reveal, though some might not.

I assume she teleported it into the sun.

I thought that teleportation like that was an Ultimate Thor type thing

Is this a metaphor for Femthor being cancer?

>Jane Thor touches hammer and explodes

>Cred Forums rejoices

What is it with heroes being turned to dust lately

3 years ago, and it was retconned after Secret War. Made some deal with the devil or something and now nobody knows but him and Foggy. Not ever Elektra knows.

Yeah but it's been undone in Soule's run.

Why doesn't the hammer just be Thor, since Jane is Jane and Thor's power comes from the hammer?

This is just obtuse.

Join us next time when Cred Forums cries about continuity destruction then talks about metachlorins and Lion Turtles

I don't much like the idea of Mjolnir being able to manifest like that. I don't mind it having a will of its own but I'd rather it be inhuman rather than able to be human, even if for a short amount of time

Because taking a physical form takes alot of power and can't be done but once in a great while.

Did you not read

I think its fine when that human form is just a copy of it's master, now if it had an actual human form then i would be against it

That's not a reason. That's a tautology.

Could you explain you use of "tautology"?
I don't think I understand

The hammer said it could keep the form for long. I assume it's using a lot of power to do that, which is probably even harder considering it's separate from it's wielder at the time.

The rule exists because the power exists because the rule exists.

It's not a logical limitation of the power, it's just been written this way because making the hammer instead of Thor the hero would piss of the three people buying the book.

You could apply that logic to any limit of any fictional power, though.

Writers need to do it in order to have interesting things happen without disrupting the status quo

Not really. You tell me Ice Man's powers don't work in a blast furnace. That seems very reasonable. A helmet can block psychic power? Sure, I can reason that.

You tell me the power that can fight the All Father, enhance a normal human to be bullet proof, already create physical matter (the costume),has its own will and can create a physical form, but is arbitrarily restricted in the power of that form? That just doesn't make sense.

You're just separating things you find reasonable to things you don't find reasonable.
Logic has nothing to do with that.

Mjolnir not being able to manifest a body at all times is unreasonable so it is illogical.
Ice Man not working in a furnace seems reasonable, so it is logical.

What is reasonable or not is only defined by your perspective, so it's not something you can objectively call a fault.

>logic is subjective

never change, Cred Forums

No, I'm saying that the qualifiers that make something logical or illogical are subjective

There's a big difference.

Sooo, I'm not the only one who thinks Jane just promoted Roz to love interest right?

This thing hit cancellation numbers yet?

Yo...what?

This MIB Twin speak Shield guys suck. It isn't the writing I'm complaining about. They just suck as people.

>Thor
nah

You're horribly misusing the word logic. Just stick to unreasonable if you don't know what it means.

You're not understanding.

The original post was criticizing the limit of Mjolnir's new power as a tautology.
The power exists because it has a limit and it has a limit because the power exists.

When explained, the poster said that there was no reason for the limit to exist because Mjolnir should be powerful enough to do it all the time.
That poster compared it to more reasonable things like Ice Man using his powers in a furnace. That limit was not a tautology as the limit was "reasonable" given the condition.

However, the base assumption for the fact that the Mjolnir power is a tautology is because it "should" be able to do it all the time.

"Should" is subjective. Therefore since the initial assumption is subjective, so is the entire argument.

Nah, it's one of Marvel's higher selling books.

Has the new issue with OG Thor been released, if so how was it?

>>maybe Cred Forums will too.
>no

I came back just to let you know that I liked this issue and that this post is not bait. Plus I really like the art.

Unworthy Thor isn't out until October.

now let us shed our monthly tear for career of Russel Dauterman.

one day he'll get a good book to draw.

I shed a tear at your stupidity

#1 isn't till November.

It's so satisfying to finally see Dario arrested.
Being a CEO lets you get away with a lot of shit, but almost destroying New York isn't one of them, doesn't matter how many lawyers you have. If I were a Roxxon executive, I'd throw Dagger under the bus, blame him for everything, and continue like you usually do since he's not needed.

Aaron can write good stuff. Jane!Thor isn't good stuff.

Nah Thor can do it too, just with him it's usually done via portals

My question is why is it that the hammer is suddenly alive with a will of its own now that Jane has it yet it's never even displayed anything like that no matter who wielded it in the past?

To be completely fair, it was noted that Mjolnir seemed to have a mind of its own at times back in the Eric Masterson run.

Not saying a lot when the majority of Marvel's book sales have been atrocious. There hasn't been a non-event comic that made it into the top 20 since Rebirth.

Pretty much everything about the current run came from that run.

I don't know how to feel about this.

>how could we be wrong?

Why are they acting like they live in the real world and not one inhabited by shape shifters, time travel, mind altering telepaths, magic users, LMDs and fucking GODS? I'd probably go to one of those and still assume I'm right that it's Jane before doubting myself.

>next issue is Frazer Irving
>Dauterman
>Ribic
>soon Coipel and Epting
I want to know what dark power has Aaron subjugated to get all the good artists

Ill never like an issue with Whor.

It's quite clearly Mjlonir responding in a time of need.

>the untold origin of mjolnir

FUCKIN REKT

>all that good art and Coipel and Epting wasted on this garbage
wew lad

This is stupid.

>we'll sell the company, THEN sue it
that's some next level legal dickery

>and that this post is not bait.
Of course not.

(You)

HAHAHAHAHA
CALLED IT
I've been saying for ages that Nick Fury made Mjolnir sentient

there was an issue in avengers a little while ago where they used nega-band fuckery to get Mjolnir to punch a hole from the negative zone to midgard. Imma just chalk it up to that being a learning experience

it just said it can only do that like once every hundred years so I don't mind

No? Their sales are fine. The reason that they have no books in the Top 20 is because of Rebirth filling it up.

>Thor's power comes from the hammer
Thor has craploads of power completely unrelated to Mjolnir.

You're saying Jane has craploads of power? Is cancer a power?

Yes.

there are no comics called "whor" unless your watching family guy or some other shit

I ask that all the time, especially when a character tries to warn people about something or say they are blank from blank, and everyone thinks they are crazy.

So... Jane... has been a cancer patient this whole time?

You didn't know? Did you start reading this only a few issues ago?

Why does the golden calf still have The true Thor hammer

Ultimate Thor was just copying off of 616 Thor's rarely used ability to port anywhere in the multiverse with Mjolllnir.

the hammer likes her more, in an unhealthy co-dependency way
Thor Odinson doesn't actually need Mjolnir, he just likes it.

poal.me/ybe8y3

so wait, who's the blonde guy with one arm?

Mjolnir already has 4 fucking told origins. why do Thor writers hate continuity so much?

No idea, there are no one armed blond guys

Maybe this will be the one that puts them all together.

This is god damn stupid.

I want to be angry but it's not worth it, I'm just really tired of this now with marvel.

There isn't much of a sense of adventure or fun anymore.

That'd be Mr. Odinson.

>There isn't much of a sense of adventure or fun anymore.
Sounds like someone isn't reading New Avengers.

>Their sales are fine

No, it really isn't. Sales wise it's been the worst Marvel has ever been, and will continue to get worse from here with the relaunches getting diminishing returns each time.

Nearly cringed my fucking face off.

>

I'm calling it as mjolnir shapeshifted

YOUR "LE EPIC TWISTS" AREN'T FUNNY AARON

I don't get some user's, how can they hate something this good

Someone pls tell me this is how she becomes unworthy. She became worthy for half-assed reasons, I hope she becomes unworthy for equally half-asses reasons

>u told our sekrit, u no worty anymor
I would die of laughter if this actually happened

I'm not defending Marvel here, but Marvel's sales for last month have actually been higher than their sales for the same month last year.

>Sales wise it's been the worst Marvel has ever been
Sales were up 40% last month from the same time last year. Sales in august of last year were higher than they were the year before it, etc.

In fact, sales in general have been on the rise for years now. This meme that the industry is shrinking is just that, a meme.

What.......this is so fucking stupid...

>>and that this post is not bait.
>Of course not.

No, really, I liked it. If they stay away from the SJW stuff I can enjoy Whor.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

Shit taste

This to be more of close friendship type of thing considering they were just discussing how she's been sexting Captain Falcon.

love how much they've made mjolnir a character

Go to bed, Aaron.

You're a fucking hack.

Enchanted things seem to attain some form of sentience in some stories from time to time, or are just hidden.
It had to have some degree of a mind ot think with to judge if a person was worthy or not of wielding it, especially so after it rejected Odin, it may have only recently awakened or been born or some such perhaps.

Stories change, user, yet stay the same

Least I got a job and puss, you fucking basement dweller

you can only change it so many times before any change becomes worthless. like killing off a major superhero