So its confirmed that Kamala/miles is end game

So its confirmed that Kamala/miles is end game.

Also kamalas totally going to blast carol in the back

Other urls found in this thread:

sucre-boo.tumblr.com/post/150637609662/captain-marvelshe-hulk-commission-very-happy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kamalafags BTFO

Comforted by one Ms Marvel; put down by another.

Will Kamala defend Miles against Carol next issue or stay silent?

Why did he take his mask partially off?

Not really.

Aside from Tony, is anyone else going to defend Miles? Seriously if Steve defects to Carol'a side because of this… don't care that he's hydra that's just way out of character.

>White guy definitely kills colored guy.
>White guy goes free.

>Colored guy could possibly kill white guy.
>Colored guy goes to jail.

>implying
Clints will get shit on because Bendis hates him.
Bendis loves Miles. He'll be ok.

>Progressives

how will they make Carol Danvers pure vanilla angel for the movie synergy after Civil War II, though?

Is shipping the only thing Bendis can do? He lives by teasing ships and destroying others. It's the only thing that actually happen on his books

Bendis wanted to remind the reader that he's black. Because profiling. Because Bendis.

If you think about it Miles is kind of screwed: most of his family thinks he's up to no good selling drugs; he hasn't been in 616 long enough to have any hero allies to back him up nor large groups like the Inhuman or X men; Kamala can't stand up to Carol; Bombshell and Ganke are too out of the loop to even know where to go; Peter might as well be in another universe for how he's involved.

Best chance is Iron Man and something tells me that guy's mind is not in the right place to defend Miles right now.

There's also that he is not telling everyone who he is.

Super soldiers, who were brainwashed into being super Nazis by a magic loli cubes, lives matter too

To show the reader that he's having an emotional breakdown.

Kamala doesn't even know him that well to be frank.

Weren't they just having a fight?
Oh I see how it is. When they predict Banner's going ape and the only solution is to ice him Tony is all like "No! Muh Future!" but when his best buddy Steve is in trouble suddenly it's all "Yeah let's arrest lil' Spidey", who showed up for your dumb attack party Tony. Jeez no wonder he's gonna abandon your dumb ass by the end of this. God this event is disappointing. And I didn't think that was possible considering Civil War 1.

Nobody fucking reads comics

Easy, the same way Marvel did with Iron Man after Civil War 1.

>Also kamalas totally going to blast carol in the back
She already came to blows with Carol's little Hitler Youth cadets over Bruno, Miles getting thrown under the bus is probably going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

She knows who he is under the mask, where he lives, and between the various crossovers/guest appearances has interacted with Miles long enough to at the very least call him a friend.

But what said is still right. She's in no real position to do anything that can help him. Peter's honestly his best bet but with the way Bendis is steering things everyone is going to act irrationally about this like what they did with Banner.

>the straw that breaks the Kamala's back.
ftfy

Raped by Maria Hill?
hawt

wait, so what is going on here? i havent been keeping up to date

>She already came to blows with Carol's little Hitler Youth cadets over Bruno, Miles getting thrown under the bus is probably going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Well she already came to blows with Carol's side in this very issue! She was with Stark attacking them.

Black Spider-Man killed white Captain America, was placed under arrest by Captain white lady

In the future?

I hope he gets up and lays that bitch out with a venom sting

fucking bitch is just taking this entirely too far at this point

No end game is it's all a ruse and nothing fucking matters cause this is one of the most train wreck and pointless events ever. Holy fucking shit what even marvel

Wait, is there actually a new issue of Civil War II out? I thought that shit was delayed until the end of the year.

>Wait, is there actually a new issue of Civil War II out? I thought that shit was delayed until the end of the year.

The delays and the added final issue will draw the series out until the end of the year, but we're still getting the rest of them over the next few months

new one came out today

I just saw the thread.

God damn, the delays are throwing me the fuck out of loop.

Could Carol absorb Venom Blast energy? Or would she also go into an epileptic seizure?

Its a comic book, so she might as well be imune to it this week and super vulnerable to it next time.
Lets find out!

what did they see him do in the future?

No one can defeat the venom blast, it literally beats everything, even demons

killing nazis

I forgot about that. But has Kamala ever directly confronted Carol? Kamala's book is behind Civil Wars I think so we might still get an answer in her next issue.

>Okay, I know what this looks like...

>tfw Venom Sting energy might be how Tony was able to neutralize Carol during the fight.

Did she just cum?

Bendis bullshit

1. That demon left. It too annoyed to bother. It had already fought the Avergers.
2. Miles could never one shot Vemon and paid for that with his mother.
3. Even with vemon blast Miles still had to fight dirty to beat Peter's C tier villian.

>If you think about it Miles is kind of screwed
How is he really in any danger when he's under protection of his creator Lord Bendis? No matter what happens in this event, Bendis will make sure Miles gets out unscathed.

That's just foreplay for her

Even Better Miles is going to be saved by Tony and fight in his team while Peter is in Carol team showing again that Peter is the real Spiderman

>God this event is disappointing. And I didn't think that was possible considering Civil War 1.
What did you think was going to happen with an event called Civil War 2 written by fucking Bendis? Did you hobestly think it was going to be better than the first time?

Was "Civil War 2" not enough of a red flag for you? Or how about the fact that Marvel admitted to rushing this event within a mere few months in order to time it with the movie?

I don't get you people. Marvel has been pulling this shit for over 10 years. The last 5 years have been an absolute nightmare, and yet you STILL carry the delusion that Marvel is still worth reading.

>under Lord Bendis' protection
And how well has that ever gone? Tell that to Ultimate Peter--the one who brought the success--and his support gallery.

Miles has a really chance of being sacrificed at the end of this event for "le drama".

Honestly seeing Carol get fucking blasted, shot, blown up, or emotionally devastated is the only thing making this event provide any amusement for me. Her suddenly going Captain Fascism is stupid as fuck.

>1. That demon left. It too annoyed to bother. It had already fought the Avergers.
"That demon" was Blackheart. Son of Mephisto. Literally the son of Satan. Blackheart got venom zapped once, had his shit wrecked, and ran off in a panic. But he returned almost immediately, and as a result, Miles zapped him almost a dozen more times. And the son of Satan was utterly blown the fuck out. By one fucking black kid.

Which is more pointless, CW2 or Worlds United, the final Megaman and Sonic crossover?

To be fair he was arrested and put on trial.

>Miles pushed a demon some so that means he won
Haven't you ever read comics? The stronger person always gets pushed when the new person is showing their stuff. If Miles couldn't finish things it doesn't count. Something tells me that Blackheart could last a lot longer in a drawn out fight than Miles.

Who is that?

I didmt read civil war 2 because Cred Forums told me it sucked. Can someone explain to me what's happening?

>Who is that?
Spider-Woman, her girlfriend. One of Bendis's old waifus who he stole Mile's venom blasts from.

>Colored guy
>Hulk
>all these non-reading memeposting scumbag responses

I thought she had Carol energy like blasts?

>implying the Hulk isn't green

When fucking Iron Man of all people disagrees with the way you're going all Big Brother on the world, then you know you've gone off the deep end.

>That demon left. It too annoyed to bother. It had already fought the Avergers.
And when Blackheart came back next issue to exact vengeance, Miles single-handedly whooped his ass with venom sting and a mailbox.

>Miles could never one shot Venom and paid for that with his mother.
Nigga his world's Venom still jobbed to it.

>Even with vemon blast Miles still had to fight dirty to beat Peter's C tier villian.
Like who? The only villain I can think of who was able to tank it was Ult. Taskmaster while everybody else still fell to it's effects. Most being one-hit KOs with others being multi-shocks.

>Miles
>new

>Black Spider-Man killed white Captain America, was placed under arrest by Captain white lady

But isn't white Captain America standing right there in the page? How could this be if he killed him?

It's a vision of a future.

>Miles couldn't finish things it doesn't count.
Because Blackheart retreated just when Miles showed up to turn the tables and started beating his ass.

>Something tells me that Blackheart could last a lot longer in a drawn out fight than Miles.
Obviously not the case when he came back ready for more and still lost the fight.

>The stronger person always gets pushed when the new person is showing their stuff
Still doesn't change the fact that the venom blast still worked against him and won Miles the fight.

Why can't all the "heroes" kill one another off already? At this point, the ground zero of a nuclear explosion is less destructive than all this constant pointless infighting.

NovaKid going in for sloppy seconds

Well, if the announcement of "Monsters Unleashed" is anything to go by, Civil War II ends with no real resolution and instead a bunch of 60s-70s monsters from Marvel's history come out of the woodworks to tackle the heroes while they're down.

Because I guess if Marvel tried "Forever Evil" they'd either be accused of ripping off DC or realizing that they have no relevant villains after 15 years of doing hero-versus-hero events.

>second panel
Huh, Carl actually looks like an attractive woman for once. Thanks... Pichelli?

>Implying he isn't destined to be the awkward third wheel forever.
Sam already lost the KamalaBowl, he just doesn't know it yet.

>the ground zero of a nuclear explosion is less destructive than all this constant pointless infighting.

CW2's fight is all on the roof of 1 building

Civil War 1 ended when Cap realized he was putting civilians in danger and surrendered

And just think, Carol's going to be getting a major push as Marvel's premiere heroine in a few months when it's time to promote her movie. Marvel's hoping to catch more lightning in a bottle like how they reconciled Civil War 1 Iron Man with his movie popularity.

>Let me show you why they call me Buckethead

>Kamala gets written in another book and an event
>Her only important role is the center of a love triangle

Fuck these writers.

Wait, so, what did he do? He's under arrest for..? This? Did this happen?

He was part of an armed group that attacked the Wakandan consulate & surface HQ of Earth's space defence agency. There's dozens of things she can arrest him for.

He's under arrest because Ulysses had a future vision there saying Miles was going to kill Captain Hydra. Of course it is all going to be either a misunderstanding, or this happens after Cap is outed as Hydra. But now Carol is arresting him because she's gone full Minority Report

>arresting someone for something they haven't even done
And Marvel continues to be retarded.

That's the entire point of CWII, that Carol has gone full fascist here. I sincerely hope she gets her face kicked in at the end of all this but I doubt it, whoever has her book next is going to have to go into impossible damage control mode to make her work as a hero. Its like how they eventually just had to cold reboot Tony's brain during Siege to wave away the last of the Civil War baggage.

What do you mean? She's 100% in the right, Tony's side are gigantic morons.

>if Marvel tried "Forever Evil"
>they'd be accused of ripping off DC
Unlike having Pacific Rim style Kaiju show up when DC's running Night of the Monster Men RIGHT FUCKING NOW??
Besides which: how is Forever Evil (where the heroes are replaced by evil alternates) functionally any different from Axis (where the heroes and villains get "swapped" to opposite sides)?

Carol needs bigger tits

>Carol needs bigger tits
And a better costume and an extreme hair makeover.

>Marvel doing a giant monster event right after DC does one.
The Marvel blatant rip off train continues. Choo! Choo!

This reminds me of the retardation of how everyone tried arresting Cap when the Registration Act hadn't even been signed into law. Goddammit Bendis, you can't even be original in your bullshit rehashes.

You give these people an inch, they take miles.

But there are no giant robots, which makes it not only NOT Pacific Rim, but also causes chicks to not dig this event.

Also, "Forever Evil" was DC's gallery of villains being put in the forefront while the heroes were sent to the gulags, while "SIXIS" was just a case of moral flip-floppery.

Just because Tony's side are gigantic morons, which they absolutely are, doesn't mean that Carol is in the right.

the liberal dream; the death on the white hetero male patriarchy at the hands of the oppressed minority

Murder Carol is just warming up!

>neather Miles or Kamala bother to put their hands Sam's way to make it easier for him
Lol!

Miles and Kamala just feels forced. Like, I'm not even talking from a shipper's viewpoint; hooking the two up just feels unnatural, like high schoolers trying to hook up two people together that don't actually like each other but everybody thinks they look cute together.

Maybe it's the lack of chemistry.

first panel tony's all like "wait cap, don't murder him quite yet"

Miles and Kamala will never happen

I just think we will forever see ship bait

Fuck Miles

It's Marvel. They'll make them kiss.
I'd bet it happens in full view of Sam as well, and whoever is writing the issue in which it happens will have Sam have no reaction to it whatsoever.

Thanks for the flashbacks about being black in high school.
>trying to spit game at some white girls
>talking for a while, think we're hitting it off
>"OMG, you'd be perfect for my friend Lashonda!"

she can absorb some kinds of energy but not every single kind of energy. if it's something rare or unique she really doesn't know if she can until she tries it. She can't absorb Jessica's venom blasts so she probably can't absorb Miles' either

>magic loli cubes

kek

So is Ulysses a type of reality warper? Because I don't think the future works like that in Marvel.

they're of a similar nature. they have more force behind them, and they're more toxic/pain inducing though compared to Miles' paralytic ones

She can absorb them actually, they just hurt.

Well, that's high school for you.
Though I was thinking of the Kamala/Miles situation as being on a broader scale, as if everybody else was trying to hook them up without the two becoming aware of the manipulation.

how do you think the future works in Marvel?

Definitely not endgame, but they'll hook up for a bit then go their separate ways. It will be brief and no one will care. That is unless it shits all over anything going on in their individual books, which is a strong possibility desu.

Isn't Miles gay though? Way to erase characters' sexualities Bendis.

>Implying Sam isn't going to cuck Miles.

He's green you fucking idiot.

>Isn't Miles gay though?

Damn, is that what he and Jean were talking about in the 1st issue? Was Jean turning him gay?

Do people continue to ask this to be funny?

Who knows, I don't think enough people are still here from 6 years ago to remember when it was an actual thing crossposters thought.
It's like still expecting "Captain America is Coming Back to Earth" to get laughs.

Last time I kept up with Marvel apparently She-Hulk died to a tiny missile to the tits because Carol was an idiot. Is she still dead or did they retcon that and say she was never dead in the first place?

Here's as far as I see Sam getting:
Kamala is having a breakdown because Miles is getting sent to the slammer. Sam comes to comfort her and they embrace. Then Sam tries to kiss her and she freaks out and pushes him off a building or something. It's okay because he can fly, but he doesn't bother.

They're young "people of color" that are both legacy characters. Apparently people think that's more than enough. I mean it could be a base I guess but you have to do more than that. I don't know about Kamala but Miles is bland as hell and would need a lot of work to get him ship worthy for anyone I think.

they retconned it into getting hit my an anti-thanos missile then getting blasted by Thanos, and while it caused her to flatline at one point, it just put her into a coma, which she comes out of.

after CWII she's gonna be the protag of HULK, going through a green scar period

Well with Banner being dead we can bring back "You're all fucked when the Hulk gets back" or did they bring him back to life already?

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT

The Hand is gonna revive him as a zombie in an upcoming Avengers story

Shit, that was fast. And they say death's a revolving door in DBZ, Jesus Marvel.

Only Hero that was around in Forever Evil was Batman. All the heroes were still present in Axis. Flip flopped morality or not.

>going through a green scar period
>literally covered in green scars
BRAVO BENDIS

Was their goal to make Ms.Marvel the most gigantic piece of human shit possible? The "You're under arrest" line just makes me want to punch her pretentious face. Under arrest for what you stupid bitch? Miles didn't do anything wrong at that moment in time.

Holy fuck I have never hated a character so much in my life. Why are they STILL trying to push Ms.Marvel as a top character?

Wow Bendis. I'm impressed honestly. People actually like Miles? He's so boring.

this is an official Marvel image

He and his friends just attacked the building containing Wakandan consulate in NY and Alpha Flight HQ. She's got every right to arrest him.

Miles is genuinely popular outside of Cred Forums.

We both know that's not what she was arresting him for and no one else will be "arrested" for the fight.

It's still years away from her movie push, at this point I just think they're giving her stories, any stories, and by the time we get MCU Carol she'll have gone through a redemption arc for this shit.

He's a murderer and he needs to face justice. Do you not care about justice?

No redemption arc needed, she's completely right.

if you're gonna arrest Miles for a murder he commits in one possible future, you gotta arrest all mutants for that one future where they conquer the whole world and force flatscans to live in slums

>Only Hero that was around in Forever Evil was Batman
That's not true. Post-crisis Superman was also around but he was too busy not giving a fuck to help.

Nah, Carol was on the mutant's side in that one, which means it's the correct side.

Or just wait a couple months and all the mutants will be dead. Why waste the time and effort arresting them?

Just kill you're self

Even on Cred Forums he has some fans. Hell, I like most of his appearances in non-Bendis books. He's just the least interesting character in his solo and that was even the case back in the Ultimate Universe.

Underrated post.

Kamala and Miles is going to be the Green Arrow and Black Canary of this generation.

I guarantee it.

Because he's black spiderman. I saw someone on Facebook the other day begging for miles just because he's poc. That same person rejoiced over black Mary Jane and had one of there little fuccboi white dude underlings leech on with a " I wish they made flash thompson white though" he's supposed to be American frat boy douchey. Making him a poc makes people of color look bad" retards like movies and the ultimate spiderman cartoon..they don't care about characters they just want black spiderman. They couldn't give a fuck about miles, all he needs to be great is another writer on him and the venom blast to get a nerf.

lol pakistani parents letting her date a black guy
impossible

Are you really aproving what Bendis is doing ?
Jezz carolfags really have low standars in storytelling

Someone that doesn't read Miles here. Actually thought he was gay, remember people making a big stink over it back when he was first revealed. He's not?

they are American citizens. They don't have to follow sharia law. They're cool with her brother marrying a black girl.

A very abusive and toxic relationship filled with cheating and drug abuse?

Wait does sharia prohibite having a blac wife ?

Nope. Some people joke that Peter found out 616 Miles was a gay porn star at the end of Spider-Men, but we never actually found out what surprised him.

Ganke though, he's probably gay. Every scene where it's just him and Goldballs feels like the opening to some bara doujin

While people are discussing how stupid CW2 is, I might as well ask here

During Bruce's assassination, were people aware that he couldnt hulk out anymore, and that some other guy was the new hulk?

No idea

Bendis wasn't. Other writers went over the scene again in their own books and addressed it. Hawkeye and several others believed that Cho's 'cure' was only temporary, because every cure so far has failed to stick to Banner.

Also Banner was experimenting with his blood and radiation to try and make a Hulk-suppressing serum for future use by himself and other Hulks, and as soon as they heard that lots of characters immediantly concluded that it would only be a matter of time before he made a mistake and re-Hulked himself by accident, or possibly even intentionally

I mean back when Miles was first revealed for Ultimate Marvel. Like seriously, I have not kept up with any comics since then beyond what I hear through word of mouth here. Mainly here for cartoons now.

I also hear Miles is bland as hell because Marvel is apparently afraid of giving a character that just so happens to be a minority any flaws because that might be "problematic" and offend someone.

Yes.

So they turned Marvel's symbol of Ameica, a good white guy, into a pseudo Nazi, and then is killed by a minority...

BRAVO MARVEL.

Wasnt Miles gay?

Yeah, but Beast broke into Bruce's private server and found data that showed Bruce injecting himself with dead gamma cells or some shit. Bruce explained that it was just tests to confirm that he wasn't capable of hulking out anymore.

Also lol Bendis.

No, that was just a Cred Forums meme created to trigger Cred Forums that went too far. Like usual.

That's what happens with an orgasm beam

>Bendis is writing

She'll be weak to it.

No. Among others he was dating ultimate Kate Bishop (who isn't Hawkeye in UU)

ok so aside from the general premise of "Minority Report with capes" I am pretty much completley out of the loop with this event. so are the future visions just like a single image or do they see the entire event unfold. Because if they are arresting and jailing people based on a single fucking image I will be sorely fucking disappointed with this shit.

>Marvel is apparently afraid
It's mostly Bendis and...Mark Waid, mostly. Bendis sees Miles as a weird half self-insert half son of his. Waid just doesn't care about Miles but doesn't wanna offend Bendis. Other writers give him flaws. Cho in TA Hulk wrote him as fairly spineless when it comes to questioning authority, preferring to just keep his head down. Even Slott in ASM wrote him as impatient and easily frustrated.

the issue is that most Marvel writers just don't give a crap about Miles and would rather use Peter if they're gonna use a spider-person. also that Bendis is writing more books than he should be allowed to.

the seer experiences the event as though he was there (so, for instance, if there's a big explosion he feels the pain of being incinerated by it), sometimes he just seers a few seconds, sometimes several minutes. A little while ago he developed the ability to drag other people into his visions as well, so they also experience it first hand. That's why so many were pissing their pants over Bruce, they FELT Hulk rip them to shreds.

Sam closes his eyes and embraces death since he no longer has a will to live. Kamala realizes she just killed a man and flips the hell out. Stark comes into see what's wrong and she snaps his neck out of panic. She then begins to get paranoid, thinking people are talking about what she did, she'd have to take care of them too.

Carol has an erection.

and they are still just arresting people? do the put them on trial and in jail or do they just keep the person as far away as possible from whenever the situation is meant to happen in order to change it? And do they know WHY the situation is happening or just witnessing it happen and basing their entire judgement on that?

murder carol is best carol

>do the put them on trial and in jail or do they just keep the person as far away as possible from whenever the situation is meant to happen in order to change it?
the former if the crime is in-progress by the time they get there. the latter if not, unless the person is already a wanted criminal for unrelated charges.

>or just witnessing it happen and basing their entire judgement on that?
that one

I don't even understand these visions and how everyone can see them.

Miss me yet?

>So its confirmed that Kamala/miles is end game.
they make such a good match, right? both being not white, its like they're made for each other. like storm and black panther.

so they have zero context for why the thing happened? holy fuck this shit is stupid.

yes, but I am kinda interested in the pissed off grey she hulk we are getting so I'm honestly on the fence.

Puppy sitting next to a pile of poo.

Yeah.
Carol is obsessed with since A) the second time they acted on one of these visions Rhodey (who she was dating) got killed by Thanos and B) Galactus showed her what time actually looks like in Marvel, and she was deeply disturbed by the absurd number of bad future timelines Marvel has so desperately wanted a sure-fire way to avoid them all

Kind of reminds me how a lot of shows whenever they have a big dance/prom/some other kind of get together episode they always put the two black characters together in the background even if they've never been shown interacting before or one of them was shown to have interest in someone else.

How is Carol even arresting people? She's not a policewoman.

They would have been against her being even with Bruno

let alone Miles

I haven't read this stuff in years and what I'm seeing in this thread is abject putrid garbage

Are all comics this bad nowadays?

In the first or second issue, Medusa wrapped her hair around Iron Man and he shocked her with it despite hair not conducting electricity.

Don't look for any consistency in this shit.

When did Carol get this fucking stupid?

For some reason Marvel thinks their customers are all black guys or white SJW women.

It's an event.

because Bruno isn't Muslim. So long as you convert, they have no problem with your race.

the Marvel writers retreat at the end of last year when this whole event was slapped together on the spot.

It's probably more because they're both teen heroes that started their careers in the same era, and ended up on team books together.

There have been far worse justifications for teen hero romance in Titans, X-Men, Young Avengers, etc. At least these two characters have actually interacted with each other before. You don't usually even get that before they're smooching in issue 1 of a new book when they just met.

Do you wanna know how I got these scars?

Thanos missile...no...uh...Thanos blast...uh...tit fission cannon...

How does this even work?

>First Frame: He's kneeling. Kamala is to his left. Carol farther back to his left. Iron Man and Cap to his right.
>Second Frame: Carol approaches Kamala, puts hand on her shoulder.
>Third Frame: Carol to his left. Kamala behind her (to his left), Cap and Iron Man also to his left.

Were they just circling him while Carol did her thing?

Since when does Cap have a shield like that?

>pic
Yikes, they really ship this. Why even bother with other stuff.

You mean like Nova? And literally every inhuman and "new" mutant? Or are they too busy never mating out of their color spectrum?

TWO GO IN
ONLY ONE COME OUT
TWO GO IN
ONLY ONE COME OUT

Could handwave it as "Galactus showing something like what time actually looks like to a mere human fucked up Carol's head" but they're not smart enough for that.

Just because there have been worst justifications for something in the past does not mean bad writing should just be allowed to slip by. Fucking learn from the mistakes of the past for once Marvel.

I dunno, sure they aren't white, but they have been delevoped together unlike Storm/Panther at the time. Would be ok with Miles/Kamala. They got nice chemistry going, which is rare enough.

since the end of Pleasant Hill
it's tradition that if he's not using the vibranium shield he uses a more triangular one

I will be disappointed if this doesn't cause Spider Man to go serious mode and kick everyone's ass in for harassing his partner. Seriously want him to tell Tony to shove his 'profiling' angle and then use SCIENCE! to shut down Carol and Blue Marvel.

Peter Parker has been absent from this, and he needs to come into this and rip and tear.

>Since when does Cap have a shield like that?

Since he was de-aged again? Sam has the original shield.

Retreat is such an apt word

These events fuck the timelines of other stories massively...it's so fucking confusing after only months after Secret Wars ended.

>his partner
Miles isn't his partner. He's not even his sidekick. He's just another spider-person to Peter, like Jessica Drew or Anya Corazon.

>company wars for any reason
Why the fuck can't you like both?

From what I saw in past comics Peter and Miles alternated between a Batman/Robin and Booster Gold/Blue Beetle kind of relationship. There was that whole thing where Tony tried to muscle in and get Miles to partner with him.

Are you honestly expecting any of the writers at Marvel to read older material so they'll know what they're writing?

shits not going to happen. By the time bendis gets booted off. It'll be way to late.

well Miles is currently on the garage avengers with Tony, while Peter had Hobie Brown as his partner so

I really hate everyone trying to write Kamala that isn't the writer of the main book.
They do it terribly. Fuck Waid too.

I know, user. It makes me sick too.

I remember seeing people on tumblr want him not because of his character or anything, but because he was "A gay spider-man", that was awhile ago though.

yeah, those accounts were made by people from here

>That same person rejoiced over black Mary Jane
Literally nothing wrong with that if done correctly
She's also barely black. Too much cream on her coffee

"Kamala kills the Marvel Universe" when?

I thought that was still no confirmed.

I stopped reading this train wreck around "bad ass anti-thanos missiles"

Someone catch me up? Minority Report says Miles is gonna kill captain america or something?

Welcome to marvel. We gonna out some shit here and there. "But how could that even d-" No shut the fuck up. We're just gonna throw shit at the wall and hope it sticks. This fucking event cannot make me more mad at marvel. They really need to crash

>Minority Report says Miles is gonna kill captain america or something?
Yes.

also Bruce Banner is dead.

Congrats, you're now all caught up.

the visions show what the plot demands they show. what's not to understand?

Dude if nova gets fucked up by something than a majority of her friends have just been wrecked. Bruno nearly dead, miles in jail, her oher friends hate/ ignore her. Hilarious

>Pacific Rim
The version you saw was 10x as metal, then.

>it's another episode of "user is retarded "

Vision guy evolved a secondary powerset, apparently his visions NEED to be told to others. So when Tony imprisoned him and made it impossible for Ulysses to tell others what he saw, he somehow spontaneously evolved the ability to project his visions to other people. He only seems to do this at the worst possible moments when people are fighting each other over him and things are going serious.

Which brings up a whole lot of other questions because I thought Inhumans didn't evolve like mutants do, and that once an Inhuman had their abilities they were set in stone. Also, again the fact this all centers around an Inhuman that has perfect protection from telepathy, can somehow force his visions onto other people, and seems to be slowly picking off some of the strongest heroes is all going under the radar because fighting about 'profiling' is more interesting.

Keep in mind that the explanation for Ulysses' abilities doesn't even work unless Thanos has an earth cell phone and tweeted about his impending arrival on earth.

10 million dollarinos that someone else killed Cap, Miles goes to grieve for him, and in that panel will be reacting to the true killer.

Is anyone in this thread actually for Carol? She seems absolutely fucking retarded right now.

I wish superheroes were real sometimes, especially people like Kamala, and Iron-Man

These digits confirm the evil of such a cunt

Am I the only one who has a problem with how Cap looks impaled in the picture? The stake/spear/whatever coming out of his chest has nothing connected from his back where the entry wound would be. Is this some kind of nigger-dick chestburster Alien? I honestly can't see how that fight would go down, especially since he can just venom-blast one hit KO anybody

If the spike continued downward along the same angle it would come out of Cap's taint.

Remember when they said that in Civil War 2, that neither side will be wrong.
Who's the fucking communist at Marvel who thinks Carol is right?

Carolfags of course.

No she is not, now we know how Ullyses power work, his visions have different possibilities to happen, that mean that the future where Miles kills Cap has a chance of 10% to happen, only a 10%, and all could be resolved if they stopped fighting.

Carol showed up to break up the fight and Kamala started telling her that this whole pre-cog thing isn't working, but Carol refused to change her course and left. And while all this is going on, the leader of Carol's cadets slips away and reveals that she is intentionally playing Carol and Kamala against each other for reasons as-of-yet unrevealed.

So this whole Civil War 2 bullshit is just a ploy to appeal to the movie goers and for Bendis to get his shitty social commentary in your face, right?

I really like Miles and it's a shame to see him being used in such a way.

World Unite, that shit didn't matter at all, led to 2 comics getting canceled and the company getting near bankrupt.

With CW2 we'll be feeling the after effects for a couple of months.

Reminder that at Comic-Con every writer there said they were team Tony except for one and that was only because everyone else was picking Tony so they wanted to be fair.

Well these inhuman and new mutants aren't on the Avengers with her and Miles. And Nova tried and failed because his personality is incompatible, not his color. Kid just tries too hard.

That material isnt that old, like a few months. And in most of the other appearances, including his own book, Miles is basically a young and impressionable legacy hero. So Spider-Man feeling responsibility for him isnt that absurd of a notion. He'd help out Miguel and any other Spider-Hero in the same damn situation.

yes
it wasn't even a 'oh shit, we need to make a comic tie-in to the movie'
it was 'dude, y'know how the movie is civil war, right? we should totally do a civil 2'
mere MONTHS in planning when most events at least get a solid year

Cap will tell them to drop the charges. Or its that Hail Hydra nonsense

Bendis couldn't write about a wet paper bag. The entire parallel here is that Miles is going to get in trouble for the same thing that Hawkeye did because he's the black guy-
I'm sorry
"Inhuman".

This ENTIRE CIVIL WAR will boil down to just "Inhuman lives matter". Watch.

This has to be the shallowest writing I have seen in a comic book.

Yes, but this is where the story is going.

He hates Clint but loves Miles because Miles is his super special snowflake. Which means the entire thing has to ultimately boil down to him and his adventures in racist society.

How much you want to bet that the end of this is Clint vs Miles?

Isn't the new Phoenix Wright game about how visions like this don't necessarily mean the person is guilty? Except those are in the past and these are in the future.

I'm convinced real Steve would be "No. You can't arrest people for not doing anything" but I don't know about Hydra Steve (bleh).

This.

I actually usually like Carol. Or more accurately, I love to watch the human-trainwreck that she is, as she flings herself off the rails and into the crowded station of her life. She's the proudest fuckup in comics, and it's amazing. But it's just distasteful in this event. It's like anti-hype for her MCU entrance.

She's going to be dull in the MCU anyway. No way would they have their 'lead female' who is even named per the company be the colossal, endless, and unapologetic fuckup she is in the comics. She has to be a 'good rolemodel'. So, she might as well be a different character in the MCU. I bet she'll be a female amalgam of the previous and actually heroic Cpt Marvels.

>She's 100% in the right,
That isn't how several amendments to our constitution work, boss.

>WW2 beaten to death by african-american teen

but Miles isn't an Inhuman, he's a Mutate like Peter and the F4

>They're cool with her brother marrying a black girl.
The black girl is a somali muslim.

Sam needs to find better friends. Marvel heroes are dicks these days.

>As the lonely kid in school, as an adult I'm both kinda right there with Sam, but also wishing he would stop coming across as so fucking needy. A little confidence, and not letting people string him along as a third wheel, and his life would improve.

Whatever, same parallel applies. They already set this up with Hawkeye getting away with essentially the same thing the first time.

>Lifts up mask to remind readers he's, in fact, black

HNNNNGGG! Fingers in the mouth. Dat subtext even then.

Then who's felicity

>Beating a hero with another hero.

Jesus Christ, Carol is turning into Tony Stark circa Civil War 1.

His last issue also had him and Bombshell fighting and presumably beating Annihilus in the span of one panel.

Especially hilarious since they just ended an All-New, All-Different Avengers story where he was the big bad villain.

that was bendis being made his oc didnt do it in ANAD AVENGERS

Bruno

>the same thing
It's worst actually. Unlike with Clint, Miles hasn't been charged with a crime. There's no chance to be processed and have a trial. No chance to be freed. Under Carol's system he'll be held indefinitely for something he "might" do. And if his secret identity goes public at that time . . .

Who even buys this shit?

The "not muh DC" fags have gotten cancerous lately. More than usual.

So he wasn't in the Forever Evil story then. Good to know.

Huh? What about DC?

I don't think anyone in this thread is for anyone. It's all shit

>They're cool with her brother marrying a black girl.

They almost weren't. The only reason for the turnaround was that she was very into being a traditional Pakistani wife, the Khan parents had implicitly always wanted but had given up on ever having in America.

If nothing else, this event has Carol back to her old fascist self.

The problem is that she really shouldn't have anyone else on her team at this point. Nobody else should be THIS retarded.

So wait, what's the context to this? Are Kamala's family talking about marrying her off to someone?

Welcome to comic books.

In context, this is actually Miles realizing that Ms. Marvel is Kamala, and Kamala knowing he knows.

She may be Somali by descent (I don't know), but she was born and raised in America. Her family isn't even Muslim; she converted later in life.

Kamala's brother wants to get married. Kamala is happy because she likes the girl, but is shocked to hear she'll be living in the same house.

Ah, that makes more sense. Though I have to wonder about her being shocked about him living at home. The economy is pretty shit at the moment and apparently only getting worse, so shit like that is getting more and more common.

The big problem is that he has no mentor and his home life is so stressful.

He doesn't have a buddy like Bruno or Ganke.

what new event is this, how out of the loop am i

He has always lived at home and never moved out or got a job, Kamala's only shocked that his wife is joining them.

Civil War II. It's Bendis doing Minority Report.

>colored
I cant get over the fact that people use this term to sound PC. Whenever I hear it I wonder why someone wants to talk like a 1950s racist.

Technically, the term is "person of color". Calling someone "colored" is still not a good idea.

So why did they even stop fighting? This vision changes nothing, and at this point, Ulysses' visions are mostly going to be self-fulfilling, as they're now taking into account his own presence when calculating their predictions (there's no way they couldn't - his influence has been massive).

If I were on Tony's side I'd be taking advantage of this dumb shocked moment to lop Carol's head off while nobody's paying attention.

FFS there is no love triangle.

Sam has a girlfriend and Miles is clearly going to be boning Bombshell.

Doesno one bring up the fact that it could be someone in Miles' costume?

I only ever hear it when people say "People of Color" which sounds pretty racist to me. Forget about your culture, you're a "person of color" now and part of a homogenized where every other culture doesn't matter as well. Asians need not apply since they're too light skinned for a lot of people that spot PoC all over the place.

>So why did they even stop fighting?
Because Bendis wanted to write yet another moment with a bunch of characters staring sadly in the background as Captain fascist melancholy starts being fascist again. It was already a completely pointless and unimaginative fight, so it ending even on a confusing dumb note like this is a blessing.

WAIT!!
WHAT??
How can Carol Danvers be Miss Marvel, Captain Marvel and Binary???

Ms. not Miss.

Probably because Whor is still their best selling female book.

Those are some aesthetically placed scars that "chance" gave her.

>she will never vent her frustration by shattering your pelvis in bed

Sam doesn't have a girlfriend.

>Though I have to wonder about her being shocked about him living at home. The economy is pretty shit at the moment and apparently only getting worse, so shit like that is getting more and more common.
The comic made it pretty clear he's barely even tried to get a good enough job to move out, and that his parents think his religiousness is mostly a smoke screen to avoid having to actually go out into the world. They're obviously not entirely correct, and the comic goes on to show he's not really just a layabout, but he is a bit of a drip. Something that's changed a bit since he met his fiance, though.

>Miles was already against Carol's shit
>Decides to surrender suddenly & comply when he's in a vision

Fucking coward

>Oh no! Nobody likes my self-insert!
>I know! I'll pair him up with the chick all the pedos are obsessed with!

How many years until Peter Parker is killed off and replaced with Miles? I mean they're available already halfway there.

>DAT KAMALA BACKSIDE

>The only nigga gets arrested

Big surprise.

This some kinda allegory to the oppression of black men?

Why did Flash care about Miles dressing up as Spider-man? He didn't care when he met Kaine.

The Symbiote didn't like him, sure, but it's changed since then.

By large nazi dykes? Yes.

If I had my way Tony and the bulk of his team would have been nabbed by Carol around issue 4, and the last 4 issues is Kamala gathering both young and street level heroes together for one last battle

Maybe cause he's more shocked at becoming a murderer and not focusing some conflict he already didn't even want to be a part of?

>Peter Parker is killed off and replaced with Miles?
Oh shut up. It's clear that Marvel is making a new generation to follow the current one with their "Now" line and marker those books to a younger audience. None of this is new. And with people like you, Bendis is screwed regardless of whether or not he uses his characters.

Didn't Doc Green already make that serum?

shame banner is gone, carol could never beat him (and she hated that)
here is hoping cho-hulk will kick her ass soon

>Oh shut up.
What are you on about? Did you forget Bendis already killed Ultimate Peter off in order to introduce Miles?

Did you forget that the Ultimate Universe was originally created specifically for "a new generation", and that Peter was younger to generate newer, fresher stories, so Miles was never needed in the first place?

I hope for a Cho and She-Hulk teammup desu. Cho holds Carol down while She-Hulk shows her a good time.

They also made Spiderman in the main universe into a babby anyway so Ultimate never should have existed.

carol Always seemed to have a thing against hulks

carol is in need of a good beating

>someone_should_stop_this_-_Spider-Man.jpg

>Sam makes Kamala into his personal Dick Rider

He did, but I don't think she's been brought up once since the new volume began.

>the Khans are going to have nothing but black grandchildren
Nice.

Green is a color.

DELETE THIS

Civil War II is so contrived.
>Hey, we have this person who can tell the future. We can use him to stop catastrophes. We are just going to detain people for a few days at a time to make sure the catastrophes don't happen, but we will make sure to act like as big of dicks as possible in executing our fairly moderate and rational agenda.
>NO! YOU ACTED LIKE DICKS ONCE OR TWICE AND THAT MEANS WE CAN'T USE THE FUTURE DUDE EVER AT ALL EVER!
>CIVIL WAR II

link/sauce for that nice picture?

I'm not even upset at that i'm upset at the fact that it's miles and not bruno or someone better.

Why would Miles ever kill Captain America and attack the White House?
This makes no sense.

sucre-boo.tumblr.com/post/150637609662/captain-marvelshe-hulk-commission-very-happy

That's Capitol Hill, they're even on the steps.

Bruno is dead.

>Caring about Bruno

Why?

Carol "if it turns green, it is unclean" Danvers

She's Hulkling's half-father, she can't hate every green person.

It's easier to project on a white-ish nerd than a black-sish nerd.

He's had a couple of girls interested in him, hasn't he? The cool chick that figured out his identity and babysits his sister, the alien space pirate chick, dominatrix psycho bitch who held his family hostage

Why did I expect anything else?

Carol and the Hulk are in need of some Rule 34 together.

I see the spike and think kaine
He looks too big to be that shitty brat

bet he venom blast™ that stake trought his chest

This is Injustice-levels of stupid. Is everyone on Carol's side on drugs or brainwashed or something? I'm sperging out over this for like no reason but Carol looking down on Miles like that as if he's already done something wrong is FUCKED UP.
But I haven't read any of CW2 so I don't know if I can talk. How has Steve reacted to that vision?

>Kamala/Miles
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Carol was a beast in that show.

Is he fucking dancing on bottom left?

Is this how negros sit?

WHITE LIVES MATTER

>yfw Angry Peter goes to rescue him

Peter's on Carol's side.

>yfw this is the thing that made Peter shit himself when he googled Miles at the end of Spider-Men.

Which Angry Peter are we talking about here? Like, "screaming mad", or "silent fury"?

No really why did you? How would it have been anything other than Futa?

Both, he's mumbling angrily.

Could've been Shulkie riding Centauress Marvel.

This thing that hadn't happened yet?

This is Bendis we're talking about.

I'm pretty sure Bendis doesn't even remember the last pages of Spider-Men.

I asked him once, after the two worlds merged. He turned to talk to someone else.

I think he's spent so long being like "I don't have to answer questions about future storylines!" which is reasonable that he forgot that he actually has to use self-criticism, self-editing, and judgment.

>He doesn't have a buddy like Bruno or Ganke.
He could have had this but he fucking sperged out like an idiot because of "muh secret ID".

Did this happen before or after he casually revealed his identity to Kamala and she completely rebuffed him and made him feel like an idiot?

the fuck is going on at Marvel right now? I know people've been saying they run out of ideas for years... but huh? what? They're literally scrapping the bottom of the barrel with this progressivism bullshit. We get it, you're hip and relevant, Marvel. Now quit trying to act controversial.

No! Black Lives Matter! Poor little Miles did nothing but killed a Hydra agent!

It's chic dammit! Buy more physical copies!

He was also on Tony's during the last war.

That page was ice cold. I loved it.

Most writers at Marvel are black supremacists who have drunk the kool-aid and want to exterminate whites.

That's it. If you are quite, Bendis is praying for your death.

The shitposting that follows posts like these are even worse then progressivism itself.

Until he wasn't. Remember?

Sweet fuck I love the way Carol is drawn

Her retarded tall hair is retarded-looking, you retard.

Fantastic body, though.

>Fantastic body, though.

She has a hard on.

1.) It's called the mons pubis and you'd be familiar with it if you'd ever seen a woman naked.

2.) Like I give a /d/amn.

>Am Hulk gonna have to choke a bitch!?

how am I shitposting? I asked a genuine question, lol. Like seriously, what exactly did I say that would allude to me being a shitposter? Literally all I said is Marvel has ran out of ideas and is getting worse with this progressvism bullshit they've been spewing. I've been out of the loop for awhile because of that exact reason, so I forgot Cap is actually a HYDRA agent or some shit, whatever. Point is its fucking blantantly obvious what they're doing with DC in the background and Miles taking the blame for killing him or some shit. Its the whole "black man being blamed for white man's problems" deal. I mean, do you not see whats going on this very fucking second in NC? The MSM is spinning the wheel of this victumhood mentality hyisterio. its not just in comics its fucking everywhere. I think I kinda have reason to point out Marvel is trying to cash in with whats going on in the world.

moron. DUR HUR I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT OR YOU SEEM ILL INFORMED SO YOU MUST BE SHITPOSTING.

can't fucking stand ignorance anymore.

It's like her hair is doing that Studio Ghibli thing where it poofs up

So if this is Civil War II, then why isn't Cap the leader?

>white cis men
>leading anything that's not evil

Great joke.

Good, white men should all die because they're as whiny as the SJWs they rage about. Brown people will inherit the earth and no wall can stop them.

Where's the white woman at? As the blacks say.

I wasn't saying you were shitposting i was saying the person who responded to you was user.

When it's drawn as more of a flipped up boycut it looks great.

This is Nu-Marvel we're talking about. They made Spider-Woman go from a D-cup to an A-cup.

The Sam Wilson Cap shit is the most propaganda comic I've ever seen. And Captain America STARTED as literal propaganda.
>black guy becomes Captain America
>first guys he fights are evil border guards
>makes illegal Mexican his sidekick
>white billionaires are the bad guy
>leader is a Trump parody
>Red Skull shows up
>he's leading terrorist group of white male suicide bombers
>goes on to fight evil police force who's targeting black people called The Americops
It's beyond fucking parody!

Such a shame. Shouldn't she have post preggers tits or something? How is a baby supposed to suck milk from that boy's chest?

Champions will.