ITT we discuss why King is an edgy hack

ITT we discuss why King is an edgy hack.

i dont get it...why the filename.

Fuck King seriously. Fuck him. If at least he had the decency of staying at Marvel after this, but no, he just does damage and flews. Not to mention all the Bendis-lite things he did before.

Fuck him. Good ridance to DC. Hope you never come back.

Spoilers, spoilers, OP.

Also, if you actually gave a shit about the Runaways, you're a retard.

>inb4 Cred Forums approved

>muh iraq
thats it. thats all he writes about

>Good ridance to DC. Hope you never come back.
Based King triggering Marvelfags before coming home to his adoring DCfriends with a parade.

I hope that female Vision gets the most grousome of deaths

>I'm triggered by adequately foreshadowed, plot appropriate violence
Go try out Hellcat or Squirrel Girl if you have to read Marvel then.

THE TURN

RIP SpicBot

Because he knows how to write with enough "depth" that he doesn't have to put anything of substance into his writing because the typical comics fan these days can't seem to tell the difference.

>letting his love of Runaways cloud your judgement this much
>being so ignorant that you think writing a slow burn tragedy where events have been foreshadowed since the first issue makes the writer an edgy hack
It's like Civil War II is so bad that it's actually sucking the intelligence from the Marvel fan community.

what does Civil War II has to do with anything, stop assuming we read the same shit you do.

>lol Im gonna turn Victor into an addict because I need him to kill someone so I can kill him later for my cheap drama
Not different than Bendis suddenly turning Quill into a dudebro or Slott turning Black Cat into a crime lord

Characterfags are cancer

It was just a cheap dig at Civil War II since the latest issue of the main book dropped on the same day as The Visions #11.
I'd say it's different based on how it was revealed. I'm not going to act like it wasn't a character trait added specifically for the run but the way you found out and how events occurred once it was discovered was completely different. If you're comparing King to fucking Slott and fucking Bendis then the problem is with you.

This

>Omegamen
iraq
>Sheriffs of Iraq
iraq
>Vision
iraq
>Batman rebirth
iraq

>Green Lantern: Darkseid War
Not Iraq
>Grayson
not Iraq

>create a hot girl
>shave her head
>put her with Snyder's black Robin
Damn you King!

RIP Mexibot
Another Runaway bites the dust. Has anyone seen Klara, hide her.

>Green Lantern: Darkseid War
Space Iraq
>Grayson
BatIraq

Get fucked Marvelcuck. Now you have zero good books. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've never been cucked harder

Good, they can't get killed fast enough.

>If you're comparing King to fucking Slott and fucking Bendis then the problem is with you.
nah, the problem is with you and your fanboyism for a writer

What is off Molly? Last I saw of her she was in that god awful Children of the Atom event.

Well, if you want to play it like that, crime boss Black Cat was set up waaaay in advance of it actually happening. MCU Quill is inexcusable, though.

Wait. Is issue 11 out already?

Mom Vision is such a milf. The crazy only accentuates the hotness. I wanna refactor her insides.

She's my new favorite character.

>liking the runaways

Was that the guy from the Runaways? Good riddance

Lets be honest here, Marvel's teen characters without a legacy connection are doomed.

At least Victor's death is the climax in a really good series instead of a pointless one to show the 'stakes' in a crappy event.

Cancer that needs to be banned

t. butthurt Marvelcuck

Samefag is samefag. But he's right. Not like Victor actually has fans or writers that care about him so his death is whatever.

Yeah, guys like Banner, Rhodey, or Bill Foster get fucked over. At least Vic had a climax and a focus. More than he deserved since he's such a whatever character with no long history or legacy to call his own.

Virgina had little agency in this entire comic until this point, that is what made this amazing. She was always a victim of circumstance until this moment where she owned her failures. God damn this was awesome

People still care about the Runaways?

it started going downhill after the fat chick died

This entire thread is why writers don't do meaningful deaths in comics: fans get butthurt and cry about it.

>that death
>meaningful

>anything in life
>meaning

Didn't take long for Cred Forums to turn on King

Runawaysfags have shit taste, who knew

So any type of violence is edgy now? user you're a retard.

Hahaha is this what this is? Butthurt Runawayfags? That comic was done so long ago and it went downhill after Gert died and crashed when Whedon took over.

I liked Whedon run, but the run after him was fucking terrible and Arena I didn't get through

Arena just pisses me off because it brings characters like Darkhawk in and then shits all over them with OCs that die in the end. It doesn't even matter.

Sparky's death was sadder

and Vin's was more horrific

>His Uncle basically bad touched him to death in a dark room.

Hell yea it was.

The Runaways are Marvel's New Teen Titans, in that they were only good during their popular original run, except they're even worse outside of their book, their origin run was worse, lasted less, and added nothing to the overral Marvel universe.

They are even starting to be killed off like the Titans.

Not more than Kingfags

>Kingfags
this meme has only surfaced since King has been on Batman. I can only surmise that King is now subject to the Dcuck/Marvelfag catagory. Doesn't matter how good it is, it will be hated because of company wars.

King, why did you have to go exclusive?

Yes. Virginia remembered some magic shit from Wanda's memories and kills a dog and eats the flower it ate to have visions

>Kingfags don't exist
The delusion on this guy.

are you the user I baited the other day for caling Runaways that

lmao stay butthurt

>how dare you like characters
there's a reason comics are looked down upon in every other community and it's because of retards like you who can't appreciate storytelling and just want fights and deaths

I mean, if that means liking someone who's just an objectively good writer then alright.

King's run is such a wasted potential in that he didn't come up with a way to get all the Runaways killed

>characterfags
>appreciate storytelling
HAhaha

Im convinced all this King hate is just shitposters that don't read comics outside of storytimes

I can't help but feel this is like three people samefagging, a lot of these share syntax and grammar. Either that or Cred Forums has suddenly started to hate Runaways

Or I'm just realising how fucking retarded some Kingfags can be

>can't appreciate storytelling
Characterfags don't give fuck about writing and storytelling they just care about their favorite characters getting as much exposure and wank as they feel they need to be satisfied. It's why they're so willing to disregard a well-written story just because on of their favorite obscure characters got hurt.

>got hurt

>turned him into a junkie
>made him do morally objectionable acts
>his deathwords implicate that he believed he was going to become Victorious despite his entire character being about defying it

I think mos of them are shitposting, that being said, did people really care that much about Victor that they're willing to disregard King's run as edgy just becasue he died? Even when reading Runaways he wasn't exactly my favorite character, hell even on Avengers A.I. I couldn't bring myself to give a fuck about him to be honest.

Sorry, friend, but the Runaways have always been annoying as fuck.

It was enough that he became DC's exclusive, and tell Marlel to go fuck themselves and their Mouce's money, for turning the vindictive Malel's ass licking drones against him. By the way King is the best!

>racemixing
>black lives matter propaganda
>shock deaths
yeah all that good writing

Uh.

Whats going on in this picture exactly?

This is the worst thread on this board

There is literally and figuratively nothing wrong with race mixing.

Hehe, characterfags BTFO!

Based King.

that doesn't prove that all the rest are the same person

and even then it's shitposty as fuck either way

Victor fighting against becoming Victorious always gave the implication that he thought there was a possibility of it and doing morally objectionable things is always par for the course for superheroes nowadays, Vision went there to kill him which is as morally objectionable as you can get and you don't hear Visionfags bitching about it.

quoted wrong thing, meant to quote

I hope Vision's character gets butchered and then he gets killed off so you faggots can get it into your autism riddled brains how it feels

t. Shekelstein

Motherfucker I'm a Pymfag, where in your autistic skull do you get off telling me I don't know how it feels?

Hey friend, I'm and and both me and were trying to prove it's multiple people trying to redpill Runawaynners on their shitty comic.

We wouldn't care, because he's a robot, he's a fictional character, death is a revolving door in comics, because we know story trumps continuity and because we appreciate well told tales, no matter the character, I'm trying to break this down to you slowly, but you have to understand this is the mindset of a certified King-a-maniac, not some dumb Marveldrone.

>Or I'm just realising how fucking retarded some Kingfags can be
This. It's the high point before the fall. By this time next year, everyone would've turned on King.

To be fair Pymfags know what they're getting into, Pym's been fucked over since before most of you were born

>it's only wrong when Bendis does it

>Runawaynners
Is this a pun on 'weiners' or something I legit can't tell

Also nobody else can see the (you) if that's what you were trying to do by quoting it

Runaway's battle cry is literally "Try Not to Die" and it was built on suffering.

>muh runaways character that was confirmed to die issues ago!

lol get BTFO

It's a pun on One Direction fans, I bet you're an old manchild out of touch with pop culture, clinging to your shitty, unremarkable early Aughties culture with your shitty Runaways, that's why you didn't recognize. Go listen to some Ne-Yo and get out of my board, grandpa, get a fucking job.

of course we do, but the reason we are pymfags is for these books. Rage of Ultron was amazing and this is amazing as well and adds to the pym family. Recent books that have really added to his family

of course there was always a possibility, that was his whole character arc. That's the Runaways character arc. To not end up like their parents. This book, just like Arena, only reinforced the fact these kids simply can't fight against their destiny and the only way to deal with them is killing them before they go bad. That's the only message and what a fucking piece of shit that is. It's a fucking crime Vision gets to be forgiven for all this and Victor ends up dead and most likely never coming back.

What

Honestly King is not to blame here, he wanted to create an OC but editorial suggested he used Victor. I can understand why this would piss off the fans but nothing in the comics is permanent. We don't even know how this book actually fits in the canon.

Sure, Waid.

>nobody could possibly dislike muh Runaways

Wait, seriously? Sauce?

>he wanted to create an OC but editorial suggested he used Victor
source

I'm looking for it but it was in one of the interviews or maybe fan letter.

>gets this triggered by the comic
>accuses fans of being autistic
Pot calling the kettle black, user.

And which King is that? King Richard? King Louis? King Kong? Larry King?

>are you the user I baited the other day for caling Runaways that
>implying I didn't bait you
The important thing is that we started the fire

Damn thats just tragic
>Created by ultron for his mother that can't give birth
>Sole purpose is to infiltrate the avengers and kill them
>Fights his destiny as hard as he can
>friends get killed
>becomes an vibranium head
>kills a kid and gets killed by visions wife.
Not even bad guys get a deal as shit as this.