Stream: dailymotion.com/video/x4sj22s
Mega: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!ooECxQBA
Direct: dl.sug.rocks/mega/04x06.mp4

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/
>Dedicated /sug/ website
sug.rocks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JaAWdljhD5o
youtube.com/watch?v=p6ifNn-v8nA
amberfigueroa.tumblr.com/post/141440664314/my-lemon-head
strawpoll.me/11274306
youtube.com/watch?v=uNsuTOh6MhE
youtube.com/watch?v=VFbvfxfl_cI
ufile.io/52817
i.imgur.com/UIPwzs3.png
imgur.com/a/lTiuJ
i.imgur.com/3jep6Dl.png
imgur.com/a/tzpCz
imgur.com/a/SLF1b
i.imgur.com/64jF2bG.png
youtube.com/watch?v=L04DCCfirvk
imgur.com/a/wqROp
youtube.com/watch?v=daOzSGWIWRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SEXY

poel

We're back, baby!

Since dick pearl thread got deleted, gonna post this in here.

I LOV U JASPER
youtu.be/JaAWdljhD5o

Man, I miss fangs. Why did we ever stop?

Here we go.

POST YOUR CUTEST PEARLS

Lapidot saves the thread.

>no futa
faggot

fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off

qt

lewd

ayy
you just want us to get sent to trash, don't you

I'm gonna PUNCH her face

I'm here for you user.

>That moment when Cred Forums went crazy the second Pearl showed the soles of her barefeet

Here we go

Always....

You're my prisoner now, Lapis.

Not a Peritot fan?

I'll let you off the hook because that's a pic i don't have yet.
But don't let me see your face around these parts ever again.

Was about to post the one you just posted, but I don't mind settling for this one now

I'm glad you posted it, that's cute as fuck.

TINY
M
A
G
E

TIL imitation is the scourge of fortune-tellers.

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

Every thread edition is futa Pearl edition!

Anybody else feeling FREAKy

>WASTING EXTRA IMAGE SPACE

Seriously it would only matter if someone would ask for it to be bigger for using it as a desktop background

Lappy makes me happy

Garnets face makes me laugh.

I never stopped.

Disregarding my Amedot heart for a moment, I could really see them doing something as silly like that in the show

so what's next for them?

BAREFEET IS NOT A WORD

scruffy seems to be busy today

leaks when

Yeah I have this image but thanks to youtube idiots it's a nightmare to search for
If visipics allowed me to search for ONE image specifically it'd be pretty easy but as it is it's nigh impossible

RIP

>Get a package
>Open it
>See this
>What do you do?

>janitor deletes all lewd except the first one
really makes you think

Name the episode, /sug/.

va's are steven, pearl, sapphire and lars

Weeks of awkward prospecting followed by indescribable Sapphic indulgence.

>defective Pearl
Send it back, and get a proper Pearl

Send it back, request a Jasper

Bare feet do not yet count as lewd.

force her to take me to lapis

Drew a lappy to go with it

>"Oh fuck me it's another fucking lars episode" - Steven, Sapphire and Pearl are fucking forced to do some stupid bullshit with Lars even though nobody both in universe and out fucking likes him and he continues to be the worst fucking townie on the show.

Finding out that they don't actually get along at all and dropping all contact, however leaving Pearl open to the thought of finding romance with someone who's not Rose

>bare feet
>ignores the obvious blue cunt

Should do that more often.

I bet that would be boring as fuck.

Bear in mind Jasper was the most perfect quartz ever. Whatever they'll send you will be inferior. Probably very inferior if you started out with a Pearl.

Then again, she's a fancy one.

>WASTING AUTOSAGE SPACE

write a very good review on amazon

...I didn't even see that. Oh, lawd, hep me, hep me, hep me, hep me...

"What's so special about my gravity connectors?"

She wouldn't call it gravity connectors.

MARRY

Her legs looks as thick as Garnet's in this one.

I don't think she was that thick in Hit the Diamond.

Nice work though, I just don't think she pulls off the thick look very well.

/FREAKS/ ASSEMBLE

To the user that told me to share the results of tricking Steven in to going to the movies with me,
it worked. He shape shifted and everything.

So, do gems have ears?

I mean as long as they aren't sending me over cooked runts. I just want a /big/ of my own to cuddle with

ayyy

FUSION ISN'T SEX, ITS A RELATIONSHIP

What was the movie about? Were you even paying attention to it.

Maybe Amethyst.

The Kindergarten Kid
Know Your Fusion
Buddy's Book
Mindful Education
Future Boy Zoltron
Lion 4: The Reboot
Buck and Fifty
Big Smiles, Big Laughs
Steve N' Greg
Temple Tantrum
Let's Be Real
Shipyard
Away From Home
Monster Gems
Gem Harvest
We Must Leave
Little Thoughts
Tiger Philanthropist
The Fry
Lunch with the Maheswarans
Onion's Birthday
Last One Out Of Beach City
A New Kind of Gem
Weathered Wings
Too Late
Garnet's Plan
Super Sized
Lion's Best Friend
Help Wanted
Steven Galaxy
Watermelons: On Sale
Jersey Hotel
Rubies For Everyone
Jamie's Jammin' Jam
Sweet and Sour
Magnetic Meltdown
Rose's Diary
Gem School
Tomorrow It Is
So Close
Fusion Clods
New Menu
Twintastic Theatre
Beach Shorts 2
Beat the Beetle
Queen Valerie
CPH Season 8
Donut Showdown
Diamond in the Smooth
Pearl Before Dimes
Alpha 2
Chalcedony
It's All Gone
A Lost Cause
Blue Diamond
A Gem's Resolution

I don't disagree, but that relationship can be intimate in nature, and that would make the fusion a somewhat intimate act if the components wanted to make it that way.

Background moments, one drama episode about Rose, then Pearl tries to get in touch with her just as the Homeworld attack starts.
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT THE WORLD WAS GONNA END AND YOU HAD FITEEN MINUTES TO SPEND IT WITH ME OR YOUR FRIENDS

how recent is this?

So when are Sheena and Pearl gonna bang?

hot topic, what have you done?

>Diamond in the Smooth
I beat my fist against the table.

Last ones are too blatant, try again a few threads later.

When I flew over to see what was playing, I saw something called "Organ Pickler" or something.
I don't even remember the ads that came before it.

>no 'Lapis Lays an Egg'
Nice try

oh nevermind, google has a better recognition software than I give them credit for

1560469 on paheal

HOLY SHIT IS THIS LEGIT!!?!!1

ayy see yu in 3

Pearl buys phone
Pearl calls S
Pearl and S have a nice conversation
Date
Fug
Mini Pearl

>one of the main and most important character on the show's love interest will only be in the background

I'd make time and hang out with this Steven

Fuck you. Lars episodes are good, especially when they don't involve Sadie.

>Lars and the Cool Kids
>Lars in (Island Adventure)
>Lars in (Tiger Millionaire)
>The New Lars

He's a dick but he's a good character.

you're right, no su fan has a bod like that

Okay but when is Jasper coming back

legs don't bend that way.

also post tiny muscular pearl baybee

Organ Pickler? Must've been a reboot because I have parts 1 through 7 on VHS. Old classics. Did Steven enjoy it, though?

>all those episodes also have sadie
lmao

Reminder that Last One is the only episode where Pearl did something actually good and ended happy

It happened with Lapis and Steven

I hope S gets killed during the next Homeworld attack.

Would be nice character development for Pearl and she can move onto a human that doesn't look like Rose.

The issue is, there is no reason for S to not have a voice yet. It raises suspicion about how long she'll be in the picture. It's entirely possible Pearl will fuck it up pretty quickly by treating S like Rose. Pearls made a lot of good progress, but she's still a complete wreck of a person.

If they wanted to they could easily have the whole development happen in the background and we only see the aftereffects from Pearl breaking down.

i can bend my leg like that, fatty

No. No one loves Jasper

Are there any Gems we can tie to White Diamond? It is kind of creepy how little we know about her, and how little the Gems bring her up.
No way in hell a Human dies at any point in this show. Maybe Steven if he regenerates in the same episode.

So why are the gems all women? I know Steven is or at least looks male, but he's half human.

also the only time we've actually seen cops

What? I haven't hit the gym in years and I can still bend like that.

What about Mr. Greg?

>Pearl will fuck it up pretty quickly by treating S like Rose
"By the way, I saved your plant and your species. You're welcome. :^)"
I highly doubt Pearl ever spoke to Rose like that.

More than likely.
He was scared the whole time, I had to comfort him. Best two hours of my entire life!

based user

that was a bittersweet ending

It would make no sense to introduce yet another psychological problem for Pearl this late in the story, there is just another season left after this one and Pearl has been on the process of healing ever since a season ago.

You know we cannot simply let it slide. Let the ship war continue. And god help us all.

Is there gonna be an episode for tommorow?

Just cuz.

are you mad. Are you not entering one another, forming something new entirely unique and profoundly singleminded.

>Pearl is 5'6"
That would be a cute height for her.

>scared the whole time I guess "beefing up" doesn't make him act like an adult. Did you say anything to make him feel better?

The design people came up with before we actually knew what YD looked like was pretty dope.

plz be a piercing

How much of Pearl's story did she buy? Did she think Pearl was simply being a weirdo? How will she react when she finds out Pearl is an alien? I can't imagine just anyone being into aliens.

Not sure if you watched the show or not.

Their bodies are just projections coming from their gems, so technically they are genderless. There isn't an explination as to why they all look female and are refered to as "she" though

Probably not, but she still saw a lot of Rose in S. She's likely to still carry some of the baggage from that relationship and while she might consciously think of them as different people, I wouldn't be surprised if she subconsciously made mistakes about how she acts towards S.

>yet another psychological problem
It's the same problem, it's always been the same problem. That's why it's foreseeable that it'll show up again with her new relationship, because while Pearl is getting better, she clearly still has issues. She's not going to switch gears from "can't get over Rose" to "I've totally moved on" over night, especially with all the focus the issue has had so far.

post proof dubs and 69 demand it. right leg up too. also have someone sit on leg.

poel

Dude, seriously?

Real life explanation: The creator wanted it that way as a counterpoint to the usual stuff. It is kinda dumb, but there are already plenty of shows with a sausage party cast if someone is looking for that.
In-Universe: Who the fuck knows? Maybe their creator was horny, maybe its just a result of the planet they evolved on and other planets view them as men.

This makes my pee-pee feel weird. Fuck you corporate America, fuck you and your insidious ways. This kid looks way too young to give me a boner. Stop doing this to me.

You can take that request and shove it up your ass, boy-o.

>also have someone sit on leg
implying i would have anyone around fucking normie

>but she still saw a lot of Rose in S.
Just the hair.

Of course it didn't, he's still the sweet Steven I know. That's why he's so great.
As for what I said to him, I told him that if he didn't want to look at the movie, then he could look at me instead.
And he did. For the entire time we were there.

Who isn't into hot aliens?

Yeah the thighs look pretty noodely too, lapis can look good with thick thighs but i need to work on that a little.

Remember when everyone thought Greg was some kinda immortal warrior during Jailbreak?

New episode suddenly appeared on Zap2It
Huggie Gems
"Peridot finds a strange article of clothing in the trash, which Steven dubs to be a 'diaper'. Upon trying on the diaper, Peridot instantly becomes enamored by the tight yet snug attire. Through repeated pleas and a little curiosity, Lapis begins to wear one as well."

>just the hair
And the body type. And the size though S is probably smaller than Rose.

Steven even directly comments on it in the car, it's obvious they're trying to say S = Rose visually.

Literally ow the edge.

No. What was the deal there?

like I said impossible.

okcupid is still a thing for introverts. You can be like me and find your former gold star lesbian lapidot couple for fug.

Whats her name again?
[spoiler/]snatch snaggler

and then they lay eggs right?

Yeah I get that Pearl has issues, but isn't it a bit late in the story to introduce yet another one? I think the fact that she is starting to broaden her horizons and might fall for a human is a good sign of her finally letting go of twhat was keeping her bound; Rose. And yes, while it is not exactly a good thing that she looks like Rose, you can also argue that it's because Pearl has a certain type in women, big, buff, pink hair. The girl isn't even that similar to Rose aside from those three things.
The worst thing that can happen is S getting upset that she's similar looking to Pearl's 6000-year-old love, but I'm sure they'll be able to work it out.

>lapis can look good with thick thighs
I mean, I know you're right, I just feel they were a bit overly thick in this case. I probably should have said that rather than Lapis can't work thick, because I know she can.

I'd probably just ease up slightly on the thick, it'll help with the other issues too since the enormous amount of thick throws off the rest of the picture for me.

Heartwarming, but Lapis...he's still just a kid. You gotta be careful with your advances. Did you ever visit the temple like I suggested? And if you did, how was the sleepover with Steven?

You fucked up user

Actual upcoming episode
Feeding Frenzy
Steven introduces the pleasures of Earth food to his two friends in the country.

Rosa Quarzo

Hey /sug/ are you able to withstand my autism for a minute? I was thinking about possible plot-lines for the show, so here goes one.

>Gems are suddenly attacked by some HW killer machine/space ship.
>Once defeated they wonder why they only sent one of these things instead of a whole army of those
>When they start to deconstruct this machine, they notice it was powered by gems shards.
>These gem shards belonged to a Peridot/Pearl/Ruby...etc etc. (in Peri's case: she might start to feel conflicted and guilty. Thinking the reason Peridot's are shattered now is because of her defect with HW)
>This small Homeworld assault was never about taking down the CG, but to send a message. Something with the intention to slowly start to break the CG's fighting spirit and hope. And it wouldn't be the last of these machines to come around, up until the point of the actual HW invasion returning again.

So what do you think? You think this plot-line could possibly happen in this show?

You do not know how tempting it was to just jump on him right then and there. He was just so hot, you have no idea.
I couldn't sleep over. The CG would allow it, said they had everything under control.

that makes no sense.
ruby and pearl are old gen models

If SU had a fighting game, who would you main and why?

>Pearl
>Fast, high combo count

Either Steven or Pearl.

Retarded as fuck and relies on the gems being fazed by shards of their own kind anymore.

Another episode leaked
Voracious Steven
When one of Steven's friends gets poofed, he must think of a quick way to protect them.

Garnet.

Big brawler types are my thing.

Whoever's a grappler. If no grapplers, then Steven

If you think you can warp his mind into wanting you, then do it. I bet his voice got deeper, too. How did that make you feel?

>who would you main
Frybo

Sadie

Same desu
Or alternatively, Steven because he's adorable as fuck

Pearl cause Holo Pearls

Eyeball; I like knives.

Lapis
OP retarded glass cannons are fun

Why are you calling her Sheena

Sapphire, set traps that represent predictions coming true.
Plus dat ult finish ain't no joke.

Reminder that Garnet is literally love.

I know my powers are amazing, but I don't have mind controlling powers.
His voice did get deeper and oh my god, after yesterday I can't stop thinking about him. I want him even more now.

Limb enhancer-less Peridot

Jasper

I see either Jasper or Ruby as a grappler.
Garnet is OP, she's banned from tournament play.

lol

stevonnie

Drawfags, who's the easiest to draw?

I think you're right about our Era 1 gems being more unfazed, having experienced the war before. But maybe it would scare our younger gems and Steven for a moment, also being bothered by the others acting more cold about it.

But eh I said bare with my autism before. Just wanted to throw some thoughts in, something different as well than the endless waifu and shipping wars.

It's not a new issue for Pearl, it's a development of her old issue. It's absolutely a step away from Rose, but instantly fixing that whole issue by just throwing another person into the mix for Pearl to be interested in is cheap, lazy, and shouldn't actually solve the problem, at least not all at once. Pearl is clearly still obsessed with Rose, she's just getting better about it and moving on step by step. Pearl had a whole song that she can't move on from Rose in her last episode focused on the Rose situation, even if she was able to make up with Greg, she's definitely still got issues to work on.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing for Pearl to have a type, but they're clearly drawing parallels between Rose and S as for as physical appearance. Steven even comments on it. And S didn't even have a VA, which is suspicious. If you look at it from a writing perspective, it could make sense S was planned as a character to develop Pearl from the background, and would never play an upfront role.

We also have almost no characterization for S, so it's hard to say what will and won't set her off. It's possible she'd see Pearl as a one-night stand kind of thing. It's also possible she'd find the way Pearl felt about Rose, and how comparable she is to Rose really creepy and leave Pearl because she didn't see it working out. The issue is we don't actually know, so everything is just speculation, and the only logical thing is to work off what obvious problems are and how they might impact the story.

I could also be completely wrong and S might just get a VA in her next appearance. I would still expect there to be some troubles with her relationship with Pearl, simply because Pearl has always had the issue of being obsessed with Rose, but even just giving S a voice greatly increases the odds for her to stick around as a long term character.

fav crew art?
or post rares, cause i need more

Reminder that Garnet would look way better with Sapphire's hair than Ruby's meatloaf hair.

Uncle Grandpa

Reminder that
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
is required watching

If you stick around him long enough, he'll start warming up to you in more ways than 1. How do you want him? Would you force yourself onto him or wait for him to come around? I know you'd kill for him.

Zuke called her that.

Okay, someone better make a SU fighting game or I am gonna be super pissed.
>not liking square mom
That's a first, I'm honestly surprised.

Amethyst > Pearl > Steven > Peridot > Lapis > Garnet > Jasper

Lapis' hair and nose just bother me so much. It never looks right.

Becky's pearl are my favorites.

posted to twitter 2 hours ago

Allright boyos

Last day before we're hauled off to the dumpster.

How will we make it special?

original bad pearl

This one by Jeff.

Dunno. Not very experienced when it comes to fighting games.
Maybe Garnet, Jasper, or Eyeball?

I never said I didn't like it, I said she'd look better with her other half's hairstyle.

Forgot my Jeff image. I don't like it when I can't abort the post in time.

I have some

Peridot>Pearl>Amy>Garnet>Steven>Lapis>Jasper holy fuck is she annoying

What if a Saiyan was sent to homeworld?

bad pearl worst pearl

Grappler Jasper big buff orange arms like Cerebella in Skullgirls

snowflake

this was my wallpaper a few years ago, probably my favorite crew art

>banned

Shit, then I guess Jasper.

That's the plan.
Obviously I want him tall, beefy, handsome, dreamy. Also, all to myself, no one else.
You and I both know I don't care about this planet, so killing isn't an issue

Delete this

Pearl > Garnet > Lapis > Peridot > Steven > Amethyst >>>>> Jasper

Steven's messed up.

It's a bit too iconic for me to not like but Sapphire's hair would be intensely more good looking on her if given time.

ironic

But she's no longer square.
However, Sapphire's hair is gorgeous. I can see why you'd want Garnet to have it.

I find Pearl easiest to draw cause she's my favorite.
Peridot is hardest for me because too many sharp edges.

I always appreciate people who draw Jasper well, she seems really difficult between the hair and muscle definition.

I also may have a thing for Orangekissess style of drawing her

Booty mom must have the fro

lapidot is the ultimate in cute relationships that just work!

I have only drawn Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet and Jasper. Out of those Pearl is definitely the easiest and I still have no idea how to get Jasper right.

>Every single Pearl fag post reaction

Peridot's the easiest for me, but Jasper is probably my favorite to draw.

I bet she ends up going back to Jasper at least once
Unless they don't want to trope it up too much

Who is the coolest Diamond?

You should ask him to go "adult-mode" more often. It might even lead to some risque situations, if you play your cards right. Maybe he's aware of how badly you want him and he's just playing hard to get. What if HE jumped on you?

Saved

Grape Diamond

Imagine Jasper

My weekend starts now

Remember that the shows from Stephens perspective. It would be a little strange for Pearl to bring Stephen along to all her dates.

Asking again because I think it was poorly worded last time.

Would you sacrifice a hypothetical final season 7 for a theatrical high budget movie?

The season would have the same amount of filler as always, and the movie would act as the last grand finale. It would have no filler at all.

I'd laugh if she started having feelings for Jasper again.

LOL

kek

No, cartoon-based movies are always fucking awful, just like the AT one will be.

Pearl or lapis for me.

Movie then.

WEW

I want to believe this means they'll have some meaningful interaction in the distant, distant future.

When Greg talks aboutt he past of the Gems to Steven, some people saw him saying "I-its not like I was there! as "I was totally there"

Steven and Amethyst stalk Pearl and S cause they're worried about Pearl?

>Photo of Sapphires VA with other characters without rubys VA
>remembers there was another one like that with jasper´s VA on the picture
>remembers lapis VA posted a picture of her,peri and steven with rubys VA without sapphire´s
Garnet is splitting confirmed

These are great amberfigueroa.tumblr.com/post/141440664314/my-lemon-head

Thats a great picture. I like how the black guys reaching in to grab her, as if hes thinking "Oh no! She's assaulting Ryan! I have to help!"

Definitely asking him to go adult way more often now. Oh god, I need to see him like that again.
If he jumped on me, I'd lay there and take it. That stud can have his way with me any day.

The SpongeBob movie was perfect. So was the Powerpuff girls movie.

What are you on?

Jasper

Jasper was right!

Is that still in production?

rarest i could find

>Pearl
>being sexy
pick one

>implying she isn't

>They split over differences
>best meme gems side with Ruby while the cuck gems side with Sapphire
K E K

Is that smosh?

I think he knows how thirsty you are for him. I'd watch him ruin you. I know you hate being held down, but you'd make an exception for him.

Sailor Moon was shit.

the new one is indeed

Slit sucker.

Oh shit. Ruby and Sapphire splitting up permanently? I would LOVE that.

>Hijab

All those silly faces, tho..

Keep drawing, No Fear!

Slurm

>Pearls are supposed to be flaunted around as decoration
>Our Pearl is a fancy one at that
>"the hot one"

Kek everybody is saying she's the hardest but Jasper is actually the easiest to draw for me
Hardest is probably Peridot

It's one thing when you don't want to be with the other person and heaven when you do.

Remember that time when we watched Garnet and Amethyst fuse for the first time? Remember how provocative the dance was, and then later the dance between Pearl and Garnet was provocative. Recall how Pearl covered up Steven's eyes so he wouldn't see them dancing? Why do we let children watch this clearly sexual show?

britbong pls go

I didn't know children watched cartoons desu

Very important poll
strawpoll.me/11274306
strawpoll.me/11274306
strawpoll.me/11274306

Kids don't even realize how sexualized those dances are.

>Ruby literally dies and Sapphire replaces Garnet
LOL

You're passionate, but try not to scare him away. What would you do if he said you went to far? Would you cry.

so what happens in the AU where Pearl finds the mirror, shows it to Rose and the others, and they free and heal Lapis?

Bullshit. I was eight years old when I began masturbating.

peridot comes early and so does jasper.
Rose kills them both instantly

Lapis is still mad but not as mad and eventually joins the team or just flies home without incident.

>Futa
kill yourself

Lapis kills Rose, then returns to homeworld to warn them about the Crystal Gems. Steven is never born. Steven Universe never happens, the end.

if only

I love utena
I also thought love the one piece crossover art Rebecca drew

I'd be sad, I guess. More than embarrassed. If it was really that bad, I'd cry my eyes out...
But I'm still a gem that never takes no for an answer.

Lapis either stays after realizing how kind the CGs can be, or fucks off back to Homeworld and alerts them early to the presence of remaining gems on earth.

Would Garnet look good dressed like Harley?

Then boy are you gonna love these next few pics

Assuming the movie is guaranteed to be good, it's a tough call.

A movie would have a really good chance at a quality conclusion to the show, with plenty of opportunities to properly unload all of the built hype from the show. The budget would allow for actually good animation allowing for really good fight scenes and amazing display of powers being used. Imagine a fusion coming together on a high budget, light forming the individual pieces of the shared form in high quality. It would have amazing potential if they have the right team behind making it.

That said, I don't think the current crews strong suit is fight animation. They do pull off an occasional good fight scene, but you'd need to pull in specialists to draw anything worth putting a budget towards, which isn't necessarily the worst thing in the world, but hiring too much outside help might turn it into a management nightmare.

An approximately 2 hour long ending movie would also potentially clash with the themes and built up narrative of the show. The only way to end with a big movie would be to have a massive conflict happen in the space of 2 hours. While it can happen and still fit the writing of the show, the show tends to focus more on characters and relationships, which is the crew's strong point along with writing and teasing lore. Even with 2 hours, it would be hard to find time to focus on everyone's issues as characters and properly develop them in any meaningful way, and even if that were done well, the movie would feel extremely unfocused due to the sheer number of problems each character has. Note: this could be somewhat solved by all the characters issues already being largely dealt with by the time the movie happens, though that would spill into the problem of the movie would be less focused on what the crew is good at writing, and more focused on what they're weak with

cont.

Cont. I'd probably take the full season. It would better reflect what the show is about and feel more connected to the actual plot, preferring to focus on what the crew tends to be good at writing. Many grand finale movies tend to have the issue of them either feeling like a really long episode, or just feeling like the writing team went nuts and made something totally different from the show, making the whole movie seem out of place. That being said, the shows design so far could easily work with a final movie format due to how the plot and story are written, so I wouldn't say it's out of the question, just not what I'd like to see.

guys, guess what
I found best gem
pic related

>never takes no for an answer.
If Steven asked you to shatter yourself, would you do it? You'd be his prisoner, wouldn't you.

If he really wants me gone, then I'd have no reason to live anyways. And I can't exactly be a prisoner if I want to be there, right?

I wished Rose was still around. Instead we get an obnoxious, chubby kid.

Oh shit, I'd forgotten about that. Remember when we all thought Reformed was gonna be about Pearl?

What are some quality SU-focused boorus?

yeah best at dying lmfao

Which are you?

both of them are awesome, but i still wish we got both
she looks stoned af
lol nice

Always makes me double take seeing that picture of Mew2King/Jason in non-smash related parts of the internet. Especially since I was at most 20 feet away when it was taken.

What if Steven is evil and Rose is the weapon?

youtube.com/watch?v=uNsuTOh6MhE

She is a stone to be fair

t. Pearl

Choose one.

But what if he was terrible to you? Think, if he became the next Jasper in your life, would you still love him the same way you do now?

Earl

Rose would have been captured and shattered in The Return.

source?

Marry Jenny
Befriend Buck
Fuck Sour Cream
Kill Lars

Amybob

Whats so good about her?

They certainly know the audience.

No... that's not possible... Steven is different! He's nothing like Jasper! And he never will be!
...right?

Amy

but my friends would replace "good" with "meh"

>Lars
>Cool Kid
Next you'll say Peridot is a real Crystal Gem

Ruby/Earl

What about Steven?

I really hope we get to see more Pearls in the show soon without stupid lighting conditions.

I really think they're all supposed to be white with different hair like that pic and how it is in the new game, but we still don't have actual proof from any canon media.

...She is literally their fucking leader.

HUNDREDS OF PEARLS?!

>Lars

You don't trust him, is that it? You want him, but what if he really doesn't want you back? Imagine how Jasper must've felt when you rejected her. Even if she didn't deserve you.

Remember when we thought all Pearls looked the same?

Of course she is user.
She's the leader of the bunch. You know her well.

when will peridot become a crystal gem?

What is a crystal gem?

She's the leader of the crystal gems

A rebel

>its a lars doesn't learn his lesson episode

>her hair
>her face
>her lips
>her voice
>her outfit
>her weapons
>her powers
>what she stands for
>what she believes in
>what she has done

And yet she gave up her life for being a cock thirsty slut. Easily worst gem, no competition there.

I mean, it's not really that much of a stretch.

All the rubies look generally the same.
And Amethyst is basically a short Jasper, and with the war flashback stuff we've seen it seems likely that most quartz are generally the same.

Pearls are also still generally the same, but clearly their outfits have more variety and their hairs are wildly different.

>when she gets harvested

Steven is too retarded to be evil.

N-No! I trust him! I just...
not sure if I'll like what happens. Sure, I know him, but what if that's just a facade?
Jasper only wanted me because she wanted to win. She never loved me.

Sad!

>yfw Lars has had more screentime than major dewey

I guess all Pearls working for Pink Diamond could have pink hair. But I still assume there is some variety in the color of their eyes and the shape of their hair (although I think they have short hair)

She gave up her own life to make one. She loved Greg so much that she was wiling to give up her existence in order to create one of the greatest symbols of true love.
A child.

Exactly, he'll accidentally become the greatest villain through sheer incompetence at trying to be a true hero.

Is that Whomp! Whomp! Pearl?

>That’s why I decided to keep your love prisoner. To make sure that you love me forever. That game will make our love eternal

>Now you're my prisoner, and I'm never letting you go! Let's stay on this miserable planet together!

>what if that's just a facade? Don't think like that, it's my fault for prying. Steven loves you quite a bit. You'd be defective not to realize that.
Take him, Lapis. Make him yours.

>implying Steven isn't a secret weapon created for roses on purposes

>she gave up her life to completely ruin Pearl and Greg over it and emotionally scar Steven for the rest of his life

Lars is a closet homo for Kofi

Intentional?

Don't think I don't see what you're doing, those are screens from the fucking Communion movie, you cut that shit out!

Crazy bitches be the best bitches desu

no

I just realized Peridot was so ballsy with Lapis in Barn Mates because she's never seen her in action until the end of the episode.

Now she walks on glass: Beta

>yfw Lars and Sadie are supposed to be major characters and our most important townies

youtube.com/watch?v=VFbvfxfl_cI
Is jasper as big a fag as general blue was

He more than likely is, but I doubt Rose was aware of that.
Greg by himself is completely fine, it's the gems that usually fuck him up, example, shape shifting into his dead wife.
Peral is Pearl. She's obsessive like that.
Steven has his insecurities like every other normal human.

I mean *eggshells.

Steven's gonna be uncle !
How would they call the child ?

Here's to hoping she steps on a shard

Imagine hugging her.

Now I want pie. Thanks, motherfucker.

Good afternoon sug
How's everyone doing?

roleplayers

ugh

I will, I promise.

Aww what's wrong?

>saving a garbage jpg when the superior Portable Network Graphics version exists
Literally plebian trash, unfit to breath the same air as everyone else

I'm craving some cheese and lentil samosas, myself.

What I don't get is how we're supposed to hate kevin when lars and sadie are even worse characters and we're supposed to like them?

Next episode when

literally every lars episode besides maybe the cool kids one

anyone have that comic where lapis steps on a lego and poofs?

(you)

Keep me updated, ttyl.

Decent I guess. Got all the parts I need for my PC. And I guess I have nothing due till next week.

>Steven marries Pearl's daughter
>Rose/Pearl still together through their legacies
P O T T E R Y

Why isn't this banned yet? Isn't this cancer supposed to be sent to /trash/ every time it's on hiatus?

>we're supposed to hate a hot one-dimensional asshole who 'raped' Stevonnie more than the humans who are actually terrible people constantly and have no likable qualities at all
We need more Kevin Time.

Overwhelmed and tired.

But at least I'm home now.
How're you user?

why haven't you upgraded?
You've been posting that image since february but never bothered saving the better one when someone pointed it to you?

Sweet
Specs?

Alright then

I played Ratchet and Clank while suffering from Diarrhea

Its been a dull day

lapiven is otp

tomorrow user

I'm alright thanks
Waiting for some pearl merch to arrive zZz

fuck that sucks :(

Fuck off indexer

>bigger is better

How's your Pearl wall going?

post favorite gem
you already know mine

Oooo neato!
Good taste, what'd you get?

it's the other way around
smaller is worse

Just fused with my dog, nothing special really.

It's going well thanks :)
desu though my love for pearl dwindles every once in a while

Jasper get out

Two shirts
had this pillow arrive two days ago

I hope she poofs and reforms with a star in a completely mundane way to contrast all the drama and melodramatic shit surrounding her

here i got something for you

Reverse image search of the colored image only comes up with more .jpg

I thought I had the .png of the uncolored pic, I grabbed bunch for tumblr and thought that was one of them, but I guess I got a shit version from here without realizing it.

>crystal pepsi
WANT

are you guys ready for the Jackie Chan guest VA

oh, you're one of those asshats
well, keep on trucking I guess

Why is that user? Why don't you choose a different user?

Anyone have the /sug/ discord link?

Oh yeah I saw that, should have figured it was you heh

Awesome though, let us see them when they get there.

a different waifu*

I'm not really sure
guess i burn myself out
I still love her though and It does come back
I'm pretty invested anyways
holding my pearl pillow right now

Okay :)

Gotchu

I hope she reforms without a dress and has a big star tattoo on her left ass cheek

>Jackie Chan
I'd rather have Kanye be a guest VA

I want Jackie to voice Ronaldo's mother.

POEL

Got you an even better one

I dont see the resemblance

>It's a Lapis rapes Steven episode

thats a pretty rare gondola my friend
>SUOMI

Ayy
hahaha
It made you laugh that much? great

That's kinda what I mean.
They apparently all have the same skin, but their hair is different colors and shapes which is different from teh Rubies and Quartz we've seen.

It could just be that all Pearls have hair matching their masters.

In the game, which again is only very loosely canon, all the colors of Pearls you can make have the same skin, same eyes, and different hair/outfit colors (though we've seen outfits change so the latter means nothing).

The game is just having a simplistic character creator that fits on a mobile, I don't think it's at all correct to bring it up even if you admit it's "loosely" based on canon. The options are purposefully limited.

inb4 jaspers redemption makes her brock samson

Nobody needs or wants you, Indexer.

Wow, she's really broken up about losing that Twister game.

No.

Same.

aww :c
okie

don't worry indexer I still like you
I love it when you make my images so big that I have to scroll to see the rest of it

it's kind of funny I get it

Fucking kek

There needs to be a Rose follow up that says, "Being dead. Or anything else."

I choked on my food a little bit
lol

sounds comfy actually, I like a good bit of diarrhea in a controlled environment. Was it the original Ratchet and Clank?

not so good but I have hard time caring at this point.

Going off to flunk another exam soon, was in a cycle of "studying" and anxiety all day.

The only reason I'm in uni is because I'm afraid to do anything else.

At least I'll always have my cartoons

That'd be fucking great, though.

x(
holy shit that's rough
best of luck
hope things get better

Except Pearl isn't the only one you can do.
You can also make a Ruby or a Quartz.
And with both of them, changing their gem color changes their skin and hair tones.
The rubies range from purple to orange, staying in a general red range like in the show
Quartz have all sorts of colors.

Pearls are the only ones in it that don't change their skin tone when they change their gem color. Only their hair and starting clothes colors change (apparently you get more clothes as it goes on and can change them).

children watch cartoons now?
i thought they were watching minecraft lets plays

fucking leg

>tfw peridots were my favourite kind of gem way before SU even existed
>we're talking intentionally seeking them out in dorf fortress
>thing that actually got me interested in SU in the first place was some clips of peridot on youtube
it was fated
amethyst is pretty neat too.

i want to know what some other peridots are like, though, same with some more pearls.

i dunno, he's pretty handy
most images don't really need the higher res, but there's been a few posted that are 300% better with it

jej

LEG

Please upload them I need them for my collection

did someone say LEG

Yeah but from what we've seen YP has a different eye shape from Pearl. They aren't as similar looking as, say, Rubies.

No YOU upload them
I need them for my collection :v

Post them user, I need them

>Shipping a pedophile with a child
I don't blame you

How many times will the CGs threaten to rebubble Jasper if she comes back?

Did you save him?

How many times will Jasper have to die until she commits?

Lapis needs someone in her life that wont manhandle her or drown her in memes.

fuck off bolt, jasper best gem

Okay fine
ufile.io/52817
Expires in one hour
now I want some leg back >:v

>mfw going back to work and i realize there is no new episode to tide me over and i need a drink.

what if Ian was the true mastermind behind SU?
but seriously, the new episodes were so odd, i wonder if his departure had anything to do with that

>different eye shape
What?
Do you mean to type shade or something? Their eyes are the same shape.

>still no UK release

This is getting rediculous

:c
regi pls
you don't even like jasper that much . . .

I hear you.

your waifu is a dyke bolt. she would never love you

What is Ian doing these days anyway, is he making that one video game show, crying because he left the show or rebooting nockforce?

Thanks user

I'm leg poor so I'll edit a new one for you

This guy didn't kill himself yet?

I just want her to be happy with herself.

Thank you!

Conjuring the spirit of Stevonnie.

nope
;_; why would I kill myself

haha thanks

No worries

regi I'm tired of fighting you man
same conversation for days
I get it
you like jasper

Technically speaking they aren't dykes

I can't see that ever happening, desu

Dance party.

>tfw never again alone on Friday night

I wish people would remember this

that wasnt even me you fag

Ok then
>his waifu has a waifu

>implying he didn't sacrificed little stevonnie to kek to bless his own show with endless memes

Oh fuck you're right
It really sounded like you

well who the hell are you

Yeah, why would he kill himself?

Lapisfags are the depressed, suicidal ones.

t. Lapisfag

Haven't watched SU or been in /sug/ in a few months. I see Pearl and Lapis fans are as horrible as always.

Guys, I'm craving that SU
I need my fix
Any suggestions?

Also, have more of best gem

Lakewood plaza turbo? it looks ok

>perifag pretending he isn't cancer incarnate for all time
K E K

I'll be honest though
the love for pearl is seriously dwindling right now
x(
then again I'm really hungry so that might be why

ok you got me there, still not a dyke though.

are you exited for the new episode? :^)

>depressed, suicidal ones.

Am I the only exception?

pearl went full dyke and half of her fans hate her now

It completely killed me for a while

wall user here

Maybe that's why Lapis got even more pissed

those weren't true pearlfags

Did people not see this coming or something?

> calling me a not true pearlfag
okay

Don't say that, say she'll find her own way to be happy. Say she'll find peace on earth, for her own sake. Say she'll finally be truly happy for herself, and she'll stop dwelling on her mistakes, not because others want her to be happy, but because she is happy.

Maybe if she can be happy with herself, I can be happy with myself.

Probably not, but there's a definite trend.

What are you going to be watching during the hiatus?

Don't you fucking lie to me you shitposting little prick! Why don't you go back to /x/ or whatever other ayy lmao-ridden hole you crawled out of and leave... that as the obscure footnote in Christopher Walken's career that it should be.

>No true Scotsman

faget FIGHT me

I have no idea, I'm looking for suggestions.

that will never happen to my two meme queens

us /FREAKS/ are the only decent ones here

Marathon the whole series.
All of it.
Do it faggot.

>namefag
>decent

Whoa whoa
we both pearlfags here

fight Regi
instead

>lapidot trash

They're already dykes for each other, it cancels out.

>Jasperfags this delusional to think they're decent

What a funny joke.

>being mad at a name
it's not even a trip, stop trying so hard to fit in

We told you to throw out the thick/curvy one. It's not good and you know it. Board deserve better.

>namefag getting triggered
stay mad ;)

So this is fresh? niiiice dude

you were a trip at one point tho

You're asking me to say a lot of things that I've given up on, user. I want Lappy's future to be bright too, but as long as she's cooped up in a barn with an autistic, wannabe art-student, I can't see her going anywhere but down.

Unless Steven keeps paying her a visit every now and then, anyway.

>he says this as he was triggered by me having a name in the first place
W E W
E
W

I won't throw it out
ohhh fineee
maybe I'll replace it with something else
I've got a cubed coconut i could put up instead

at least they aren't with human trash

A-All of it?
In one sitting?

Not a fan of aliens my famalan?

true :c

>implying Sapphirefags aren't bad
What a funny joke

Even though that's exactly what they're turning into.

They're not

They can literally predict how you'll kill yourself in the next five minutes.

You have done us a great deed.

>Generalizing me to all of them.
If there's even more then just me at the moment.
Put your name back on.

>implying Lapis isn't at her lowest point right now as she makes shitty art while drowning herself in TV to forget her ex and the rest of her problems
She's at rock bottom like Pearl was, she can only go up now.

>being anything but a /freak/
pathetic.

Anyday, friends
I also got a folder with ~200 pics of pearls nose
second last image?

Lapis DESERVES to be manhandled and drowned in memes

See, that just kind of proves his point.

>Where's the dong?

don't feel bad user
in 60+ years S. will die because
she is trash human
and you'll have your poil back

Her story is stagnating due to lack of episodes, and while I'm upset they off screened her building a friendship with Peridot, I still have hope they're just waiting for something to happen so they can bring her story back into focus. She's way too important a character at this point and it would be a waste of time to have all that foundation for her and never do anything with it.

She'll be back. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but she'll be back. I know how painful it is to see her shoved aside, but you can't give up on her.

Well seeing that Greys left me so mentally scarred as a child that I can recognise this shit off the top of my head 20 years later despite going out of my way to avoid it; yeah, consider me fucking triggered!

What other folders you have?

thanks mate :)
Thanks for comforting me
I've kinda mentally blocked it out
but when i see S art though >_>

Oh I have a great many folders
This is all stuff from this tumblr crawler i programmed
there is over 200GB worth of images here
however this is overlap
i.imgur.com/UIPwzs3.png

Nice and fresh

Here is another fresh one imgur.com/a/lTiuJ

>Ram, Rem
Ram best girl.

upload it please.
at least the weird stuff

Did you make that one too?
Ayy you a cool dude
this takes *some* effort
Thanks man

I actually did those on request for someone
there's 3GB between the two folders

Honestly she got a healthy amount of episodes in S3, maybe about 5 or 6 which is pretty normal for the other gems, Peridot is just an oversaturated anomaly, though a Lapis/Peri bonding ep would have been nice instead of New Lars or BCD dumb filler shit. She just got back and now she was allowed to relax for most of the season after constant suffering, she's going to get another melodramatic arc very soon.

Fucking hell mate
I mean like
there's something nice about this being something that I have
also I did put in some effort to get all this
I mean how many people can say they got 200GB of SU images? Not many
that's a lot of shit to upload too
at that point I'd have to upload my .txt files with the urls in it
and hell if i'm walking another person through how to install and use WGET

Le Piss

I haven't given up on Lapis. She still has potential both as a character for development and as an asset to the Gems. I'll admit I jumped on the Lapis bandwagon at a bad time, but I'll never lose faith in her.

Even if she does turn into Zuke's lesbian-baiting piece of shit background character.

La Puss

>he hasn't seen the Jasperfag and Perifag reign of terror

La Zoology

I stumbled across this so
/freaks/, enjoy
i.imgur.com/3jep6Dl.png

>skipping last one out of beach city and onion gang

PissyPussy

They deserve to be forgotten :/

maybe you should hang yourself

Wow rude
:c

Do have to ask if any of the SoL episodes that "seem" to have a impact to Steven have actually lingered, like does Steven ever... Reference them in any way with his actions or emotion?

>:/
>:c
reddit you were told repeatedly that you aren't welcome here

LOooBC best Pearl episode because she was likeable for once.. You can't prove me wrong.

mate whatever
this thread is pretty much dead anyways

SoL can be okay but I didn't enjoy onion gang and I fucking hated LOooBC

I beg to differ
I hated that episode so much I stopped loving pearl for a while

>the human episodes are so forgettable that even Steven forgets about them
really makes ya think

Made both and now this third one imgur.com/a/tzpCz

Steven will never mention the beetle he almost killed ever again.

>stupid attentionwhore Pearlcuck didn't kill himself yet
slit your wrists with those pictures of your shit wife

This is good stuff my man
great work

>stupid attentionwhore
you're the one giving me attention here
why don't you fuck off mate
I'm not killing myself
but maybe you should
it would make /sug/ a better place

Proof that the episodes have not been airing out of order (outside of the obvious episode numbers lining up with CN's internal numbers)
>The Kindergarten Kid credits Ian JQ under story by and only has Steven Sugar and Emily Walus as bg designers
>Know Your Fusion still has Ian under story by yet has Sugar, Walus, AND Mary Nash as bg designers
>Ian is not credited under story by for Buddy's Book and Mindful Education (nor any of the following episodes), and Sugar, Walus, and Nash are bg designers
>Future Boy Zoltron only has Sugar and Nash as bg designers
>Last One out of Beach City introduces Jane Bak as a new bg designer
>Onion Gang introduces Joe Johnston as a story writer

The more I watch this show, the more it bothers me that Steven is canonically 14.

He should have been 10 or 11, it would give them reason for him to act childishly when they want him to and still be able to do his whole little romance shit.

So Connie really is a cunt?

Yeah, I realize she had a good number of episodes in season 3, but they were all clustered at the start of the season. It made the pacing of her story feel really off because we got a bunch of stuff on her and then basically silence aside from 2 episodes until now. It felt like she dropped off the face of the earth the second she joined the team. Comparing to Peridot who still maintains focus from time to time, and the rest of the gem main cast who basically never fall out of focus Even if Garnet could use much better characterization it's pretty off putting.

Everyone who guessed his age before Steven's Birthday were off by 3-5 years.
Nothing to be ashamed about lad.

No, it got canceled years ago

I legit thought he was a ten year old before Steven's Birthday aired.

imgur.com/a/SLF1b

GEMS ARE NOT FOR FUCKING

starting to widen my collection there

TELL THAT TO ROSE

I want to though
pls let me have my gem waifu

Rose is
But not Steven, you sickos

I'd bone Opal if she weren't 5 miles tall.

>steven's existence

*Especially Steven

i.imgur.com/64jF2bG.png

Lapis disagrees

Tell that to S so she can give up on Pearl quickly.

But that's exactly why I want to sex Opal

>bolt being btfo
always a nice sight

Regi, why this
mate c'mon

we get one more week of time (as it's a week between episodes)

The main reason I want to fuck Opal is because she's a giant woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=L04DCCfirvk

Peridot kind of fell off as well though from TSTR to Beta, which was a little jarring as well honestly from how often she appeared, but yes how the Lapis episodes are spaced is awful. The show is starting to have a problem of balancing all these fucking characters and keeping them relevant, with half not even being interesting, that even Garnet is getting fucked up and stagnant. I still have faith though, I'll choose not to worry about where Lapis is going as long as she gets something in the next 4 or 5 episodes.

imgur.com/a/wqROp

But I mean, how the fuck could I?
I could fit my entire body in her ass, much less my dick.

what a legend

>no preview

abandon all hope

Yeah, I guess all we can do for now is hope. This hiatus is going to kill me though.

I'm going to abandon SU completely when these threads are finally sent to /trash/

I'll see you guys next year, it was fun shitposting with you.

>inb4 hiatus confirmation on The Dawn of a New Day

What? You don't want to go cave exploring inside a giant woman?

okay

Have a great year mate!

Not by myself.
Explore with me, faggot.

Shapeshifting

Dude, imagine getting a blowjob, except instead of just your dick, it's the entire lower half of your body.

I don't think a woman opals size could have a full grown man in her anus

'fraid i'll probably not visit /sug/ during /trash/ times.
Might get dead down there and drawfags are rarer then they are here.

In all seriousness though, she could probably just shapeshift a vagina that's just the right size. She's a shapeshifter after all.

As long as she doesn't give me the Log Date treatment during. I love Aimee Mann's voice.

WHY CAN'T GIANT WOMEN BE REAL?!

Same, I might look infrequently on the off-chance there is actual good porn spammed for once or if we get the announcement of October bomb

I feel like people who complain about SoL episodes complain for the wrong reason. The human episodes are important because they keep the show grounded and remind us that Steven is still a kid and he still has a life outside of being a gem. It makes him seem less like a super hero that's constantly filled with angst and personal issues and more like a fun loving kid who happens to have an extraordinary life and the extraordinary tends to bring on hardships he has trouble dealing with emotionally. There could definitely be less SoL episodes, or the humans could better tie into the plot of the show, but I think the real problem is the writing in SoL episodes is abysmal compared to the writing in plot episodes.

For example, BCD could easily be fixed by having the hook be less "Steven is OOC and raging against someone who was a creep and wouldn't take no for an answer when asking for a dance" and more "Stevonnie personally wants to disgrace Kevin for being a douche to them" because then the episode becomes about characterizing Stevonnie away from their components and less about Steven and Connie reaching for a reason to be involved in a street race so the crew can make anime references. See the latter is more in line with the show, allowing interesting character exploration and development with someone we don't really see much of and the anime references coming more naturally rather than feeling like the episode existed for the sake of the reference.

It would be even better if Kevin actually had some characterization outside of "douche supreme", especially since Lars already fills that role pretty well and does it with more character, but that's not really the point.

The point is with only a minor change, one of the bad townie episodes easily becomes much more interesting. It doesn't take much effort to improve, but for some reason it seems like SoL episodes constantly get the same treatment of bad writing and weak hooks.

What was our last good SoL episode?

square cube law or some gay shit like that

I prefer my women blue, frail and monstrous.

>you will never be hugged by a giant woman with 4 arms
It hurts

Yes it does remind us Steven is half human.
But i'd like to argue if any of the personal issues Steven shows off in those townie episodes are original to those episodes and if so do they linger.
If there's not really any point of reference it's really mentioned it's just a cutesy episode unless it's too unbearable to watch.

I want Opal and Sugilite to make swastikas with their arms.

SoL are blatant gatekeeping schlock that are only made to fulfill an arbitrary requirement for easily rerun-able material and so the crew use the bare minimum effort to produce them because they know no matter what that no one gives a fuck about townies and their stupid fucking problems, and no amount of good writing will ever fix it.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

I don't care about Steven, his voice annoys me, I don't care how he fares outside of his relationship with the gems.

What will you guys do when SU / SUG ends?

youtube.com/watch?v=daOzSGWIWRA

Move on.

>then the episode becomes about characterizing Stevonnie
That does sound nice, fleshing out Stevonnie. But I'm not sure if that's what the show even wants to do with them. It feels like they don't have the intention of making Stevonnie and individual as much as a vehicle for Steven/Connie relationship issues (or joint battle mode).

Smoky Quartz i realize got a really good shake compared to just about every other fusion. But I bet we won't be seeing Smoky for a long time because of this (plus, that VA)

Like all the other fanbases I've been in that have ended; move onto the next fad.

If she's already into her, I don't see how pearl being an alien would change that, unless she's in disguise and actually looks like a fucking cockroach, but we know she isn't.

Leave and never watch su again because it sucks now

Would the Crew ever admit this

I remember one of them made a comment about "we have 100 episodes to fill" at some point (maybe during Sadie's Song airing)

>Have every episode downloaded except Onion Gang
>Probably never will because I can't think of a single time when I would ever want to watch that episode again

Woah even Sadie's song?

But what about the deepest lore
>pinto used healing powers on garbanzo

>Only have Peridot episodes downloaded
>They're the only good episodes and I watch them constantly

I actually enjoyed Sadie's Song.

are you me?

>no one gives a fuck about townies and their stupid fucking problems, and no amount of good writing will ever fix it.
This isn't true at all. If the writing and story behind human episodes were interesting, there would be a lot more interest in the humans. You don't care about them because they were never given plots or characterization that made them interesting. Reaching back, I know I can't be the only one who enjoyed say Lars and the cool kids, it might not be the greatest episode of all time, but it was a decent episode despite Lars having focus.

The above mostly would apply to you as well, but some people just prefer fantasy over SoL so I can't really judge you on that.

Can you reword that? I'm having trouble figuring out what you're trying to say.

>I'm not sure if that's what the show even wants to do with them
I really hope the crew actually does eventually develop them as a unique character rather than a voice box to be shared by children. It seems ridiculous that all the fusions would have their own personality that is made up of the personality of their components while Stevonnie is just a puppet. Hell, even Garnet, despite not really being well characterized lately, is clearly distinct from Ruby and Sapphire. She's never quite as accepting of fate as Sapphire and never quite as furious as Ruby. But for some reason it seems like Stevonnie more often than not just is Steven or Connie at any given moment because they seemingly never bothered to try to pull a personality out of the pair.

I guess different strokes for different folks.

I'll just link you to this But legitimately, does anything he "seems" to learn ever stay with him or do we just have to "think" it did?

I don't understand why Sadie's song is pinned as the top-hated episode here, while Frybo exists

Please, tell us how you stroke. Frequently and fast? Or slow and tipid.

>while Frybo exists

Naked Steven

I think the worst episode is Beta.

I'm the wild card.

What's werid is that a lot of people who dislike frybo don't realize that it's got a lot of fans and vice versa

I think you deserve a medal.

memes aside, that episode is a headache to watch, personally

Stevens friends from Zimbabwe come to Beach city the episode

See the difference between Lars the Cool Kids and other townie episodes, and I agree that it's a good one, is that it directly ties in to the magic of SU's world while also delving into Steven and his issues, specifically with his mom when Lars insults her. These new townie eps 9 times out of 10 have no magical aspects, have little to nothing to do with Steven directly, and are just insipid and boring. So I guess better writing would work, the crew just needs to work with plots that forgettable and worthless. Future Boy Zoltron and Onion Gang have nothing to do with anything and can easily just be taken out of the series and forgotten

>Worse episode isn't a Lars episode
You guys have shit taste.

Sugar said to expect lots more Stevonnie, and if they're going to crop up so often, having them simply be Steven and Connie mashed together may be for the sake of not having the protag "offscreen" for too long.

SWI and KYF are rare exceptions i suppose.

I replied in the next thread.