At least they didn't go with the low hanging fruit of "Zelda never puts out"

It's just not as funny now we know he's already shagged her

Or the old "Princess is fucking the villain"

> Hyrule Whore House
> Princess Ruto in there

Kek.

> Female Goron

Double kek.

I feel like the joke would've worked better if the panel where Ganon is revealed was bigger just to emphasize how fucking huge and terrifying he is.

He did that one already.

Yeah, that would've been better.

He looks so happy farming rupees.

How would you feel if you found legit cash just sitting there in the grass?

I found a coin near my car the other day. It was a highpoint for me.

>aesthetics are from Ocarina of Time
>Ganon is from his LTTP incarnation

I probably would the Goron girl.
And I've always liked Ruto more than Zelda.

Crocodile Ganon is overrated.
still better than any incarnation of pig Ganon that came afterward though

Huh, you're right.

One day I decided to take a different route home from work and found a ten dollar bill on the side of the road.

_ ___ __ ____ ___ ______

LOL VIDEOGAMES

LOL

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

Why is this titled the Legend of Rosianna? She isn't the hero in that one, Harry is.

When there's no continuity to be had, scoring doesn't matter.

no one cares Cred Forumsaggot

I'm disappointed there isn't anything boner-worthy in that last RR.

Zelda is not the guy in the games.

This. Points for some originality, at least.

meh

no dick joke

I did get mildly triggered
>crocodile
what? he was some kind of horrifying scorpion-goat.
weirdly enough though as a kid i interpreted the original 8-bit sprite as a crocodile guy. no oidea why

I assumed the sword between his legs was the joke.

Tomato Tomado

Pretty damn good like that time I saw money being blown by the wind and stopped my car in the middle of the street(residential, no traffic) to grab it. I was $20 richer that day.

"hero says fuck it" isn't original. That's literally the next lowest hanging fruit.

There was no joke in that one. It's just a setup.

Penis is on the goron's arms

I'm surprised rosianna isn't fat pig
ganon. Hi yoooo.

Sometimes less is more

I don't know why all those hacks draw too many panels? Why do they feel urge to put too much unnecessary work?

She's actually more cute than way she draw herself if she the only artist that do this?

Because it's not doing any actual work when they can just copy and paste.

You should send it to Dempsey, see what he has to say

Whomp's Ronnie and the guy from The Oatmeal also draw themselves as funny-looking

>Ugly people draw temselves as cute beautiful ones

Every fucking time

There's nothing wrong with that comic you fucking aspie.

Too many panels you idiot, there should be just 5 panels

Found random bills blowing around local Costco's parking lot, came to $260 bucks. VERY good day.

Who fucking cares? It's conveying motion and timing.

Found a twenty on someones lawn while walking home with my brothers. Was walking up to it but saw my bro right behind me, gunning for it. We both dived in for it and wrestled for about 30 seconds, we ending up splitting it.

Oh to be 11 again.

I found a twenty at work when I was sweeping the parking lot.

When you draw comics once a week, not every joke is gonna be a gut buster. If it makes me smile once and a while then I'm golden.

The slowly pushing it in and waiting until it is chokes is most of the joke.

At the very least, it's better than rehashing and recycling panels. ala Buckley. Especially if you personally redraw every panel.

The joke is way less funny there since there's no buildup.

You might as well have just posted the first and last panels.

But we where talking about people that draw themselves uglyer than they're Ronnie is not that ugly and Katie is at least a 5/10 and a rocket scientist

Not good enough.

I wish to unleash my genitals into the female rabbit

I wish money had the symbol for ruppies or something similar so you could put it in texts like that sign. You can replace the S with $ but thats kinda limited.

thats my train of thought

>this
its called "comedic timing". it's the reason Chuck Jones cartoons are so hilarious.

the extra panels help create pacing to the punch line. If it were two panels it would be too immediate

I found both of these less funny than the original

Honestly, Rosianna BEING Ganon would have been better than any of the tired old jokes that could have been used.

Those panels actually add something to the joke, though. If it was just the first three and the last two panels then it would look like she deliberately shoved it into its throat; with the three middle panels the way she tentatively pushes it in makes it clear that she doesn't know what she's doing.

Um that isn't how jokes work

but... that IS how the joke works?

The frames make it clear she starts by putting it on its tongue and keeps pushing it slightly further, waiting to see if something happens and pushing it more.

Who's the worst offender of this I wonder.
Jaltoid comes to mind.

DON'T BE A BITCH YOU GOD DAMN RABBIT.
YOU WANT THAT BOUNCY BUNNY BUTT?
GRIT YOUR BUCK TEETH AND GET IN THERE.
GET YOUR ASS POUNDED INTO THE DUST AND WHEN HE EATS YOU FUCKING CLAW YOUR WAY OUT. USE HIS BLOOD AS LUBE WHEN YOU FUCK HIS WAIFU USEING HIS CORPSE AS A BED

They've actually been drawing emi much more chubbier in recent thumbnails for their lets play channel

Sorry, now I think I've fixed the comic.

₹ is the symbol for indian Rupees

He already fucked the bitch and the guy have yo put to a lot of shit i think he should just walk away and try something new

Are you sure that's not just the new Energy symbol on Magic cards?

I take it all back

smaller

You are a FUCKING idiot.

>Why is this titled the Legend of Zelda? She isn't the hero in that one, Link is.

Goron's arm.

He made the right decision.

Once was on my way to school, and a $20 bill was just lying in the gutter. That was pretty sweet back then.

Neat.

Once i was on a taco joint and found a couple thousands.
Be sure i spended them all in tacos.

And it wasn't that shitty hard shell bs, it was soft asada tacos.
WITH BOTH SAUCES.

I'd feel pressure to spend it immediately and probably buy something random and stupid with it.

Actually that happened a few weeks ago, I found 20 bucks in the street and bought the first season of the Legend of Korra, plus a chilidog and a drink.

Damn
I thought the joke was going to be rosalina choosing the big monster because he is strong and has a castle

Also neat.

10/10
I haven't laughed at a webcomic I'm so long

>the big monster

Honestly a better punchline would be Rosianna being Gannon with her fat ass

Guys don't worry, this faggot simply considers the break inbetween panels as a continuation of the action. The breaks shouldn't be assumed to be the pauses in the pushing of the revive. What you convey with this "fix", could easily have been shown if you removed the second push panel.

My rate of your fix is that it still has too many panels.

Who are you quoting?

You have a good point but stop abusing greentext, please.

It feels kinda wrong how the title isn't "The Legend of Rosianna Rabbit".

lol

HUE

Yeah, that's a bit better.

I feel like it still needs the shop panel, but changed a bit to be him deliberating about it and then deciding to spend the money on wh₹res

take it all back,take it all back, i take it all back just to have you

they already did that with the Mario one

Would feel frustrated, cause now I gotta find an officer to turn it in to

>Whores sitting behind the glass in rooms without doors

You've never been to a red light district?
Prostitution works like any other business. You display the goods in the window to attract customers. Of course there are doors, the artist is just lazy.

>You've never been to a red light district?

But you have?

Amsterdam is a great city to visit.

hehehe, listen here kid. The grown up world, its a dark place. Maybe you should go drink your lemonade and forget all about it. Don't get yourself mixed up in older people troubles *puffs cigar*

>*chews hotpocket*
FIFY