What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>It all started.... when I was born.

Got way too much creative freedom and lack of restriction.

Went? Wrong?

'dis 'ere
Yes. what wrongs went.

Wrong? Went wrong?

>implying something went wrong just because people on the Cred Forums board complain every week

Kill yourself

Stopped writing street-level heroes and isn't given any editorial restraint.

>Falling for "what went wrong" threads again

No editors

Seriously, that's at least 70% of it. If only he had editors, his books wouldn't be as bad as they turn out.

>What went wrong?
Benis, Brevoort & Buckley

Bendis go guck yourself. You have already ruined the GotG, the X-Men etc, to the point that they can't recover yet. Enough damage you did.

wait. are you saying that you are enjoying this current civil war event?

things have not gone right

He thought he'd be the next David Mamet. Instead, he's stuck writing superheroes for the rest of his life, and no matter how half-assed he does his job, he'll have carte blanche for eternity.

I know this is going to trigger the Cred Forums, but based on what I've seen, it seems like he genuinely enjoys making comics, despite not being very good at it.

Actually I can believe that, even though I think Civil War II is a gigantic piece of shit.

I'm glad he's happy, I just wish I could be too

This
Good on him for doing a job he likes. Too bad he's not good at the job he likes

Stopped living with the Addams family

/thread

Totally this

Cred Forums in a nutshell to be honest

>What went wrong?
Nothing went wrong, user. This is all a part of the natural life-cycle of Balloon Boys.

Why does he look like shrek?

Everything.

somehow he believes just because he's a snarky opinionated loudmouth that makes him a writer

Does that picture make anyone else as irrationally angry as it does me? He just looks like such a grating douche in it but it seems to be the go to Bendis pic for some reason

Holy shit that's perfect

He got popular so editors can't tell him shit anymore.

Is he secretly an ogre?

Oh my God! I'm telling you, this here - this, right here, right now - is not going right.

We traveled back in time to kill him, but arrived too late.

He's a DC plant, only explanation

He's full gay for Luke Cage.

He looks like the Annoying Orange after smoking marijuana and being hit in the face.

What the fuck is wrong with his face? Why am I feeling an uncanny valley?