Now that homosexuality is allowed in children's cartoons how long until incest is allowed? I mean love is love right?

Now that homosexuality is allowed in children's cartoons how long until incest is allowed? I mean love is love right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp7dRpWIdBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Levi Strauss, OP. Incest will never be allowed.

Loud House and Gravity Falls.

:^)

You need your theoat gashed with a hacksaw. Two consenting people should be allowed to fuck, even if there related.

>Two consenting people should be allowed to fuck
even if the father alienates his daughter his entire life into fucking him when she turns 18?

you do realize you could start a new country if you wanted, right? you can literally go to some island and fuck your own children and tell the males to fuck off.

>even if the father alienates his daughter his entire life into fucking him when she turns 18?
>consenting

pick one

>2 consenting adults
>posts a scenario that clearly isn't 2 consenting adults
are you retarded?

alienating someone is not lack of consent. You just didn't know better when you're alienated and it's completely legal to do sometimes.

well it is hypocritical to be pro homosexuality and anti incest

>Now that homosexuality is allowed in children's cartoons

No it isnt

>all incest is this scenario
we aren't talking about your stupid hypothetical scenario that clearly isn't consent

>you do realize you could start a new country if you wanted, right?
Haha. Show me the country that will even recognize Incestlandia

The "homosexuality leads to pedophilia and bestiality" not working out for you? :^)

Is this the Folgers thread?

Just adding more degeneracy to the pile for good measure

for all the regressive people who are pro gay and anti incest
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp7dRpWIdBo

>If we allow inter-racial marriage, then what next? Homosexual marriage?
>lol that's just a slippery slope.

>we aren't talking about your stupid hypothetical scenario that clearly isn't consent
1- there is consent, as i said
2- your scenario ALLOWS this to happen, regardless of wanting this or not.

>Show me the country that will even recognize Incestlandia
there was a case in the United States, actually. One guy started a church where he fucked his children. He kept it going for more than a decade, i think. And again, you guys are Proposing recognizing incestlandia.

I mean, none of them lead, or should lead to reproduction.

>there was a case in the United States, actually. One guy started a church where he fucked his children. He kept it going for more than a decade, i think. And again, you guys are Proposing recognizing incestlandia.
What is the message this word salad is supposed to convey?

No because that shit has negative real world conotations to it and many children who are sexually/incestously abused buy there parents or a sibiling will be traumatized and triggered.

> your scenario ALLOWS this to happen, regardless of wanting this or not
a gay man rapes a straight man therefore homosexuality is wrong

MODS PLEASE!

>Love is love

This isn't even circular logic, it's a downright point. At any rate, it's such an empty and meaningless motto. Who ever can define what IS love in the first place? Without resorting to Haddaway singles, that is.

alt right is at it again with their incest shaming

Was it the Internet screwing with him or just his fucked up childhood?

>buy there

Anyway, what about children who are victims of homosexual abuse?

>incest is only parents abusing their kids

You're pretty narrow minded. Why are you such a bigot?

>implying incest isn't a-okay

>there is consent, as i said

you don't understand what consent is then

This is the chemical formula for love: C8H11NO2+C10H12N2O+C43H66N12O12S2 dopamine, seratonin, oxytocin.

i'll never understand how modern tolerant people still have a problem with this.
not only is it a tier below homosexuality in terms of concern, homosexuality negates it entirely (two brothers aint gonna knock each other up)

you should have posted the better Avatar couple

>Without resorting to Haddaway singles, that is.
Fuck you.

Mah nigga.

dads are already obliged to try to turn their daughters into sexless nuns, then wring their hands and wonder why they grew up into dysfunctional sluts

I just want them to show actual sex in a children's cartoon.

Aren't there a ton of gay couples who got arrested for pimping kids?

Same with lesbians who adopt abuse little boys.

>outing yourself as a troll
Back in my day trolls knew how to stick to the lie.
jk, they never did.

one of those things that's only banned by the ridiculous recent idea of 'consent'
as if anyone EVER understands the ramifications of their actions
as if it's somehow okay for other animals/kids to do it to each other just because neither of them knows. that's like saying it's okay to drive without a license as long as nobody else in the car has one.

but at least the pedo thing is easily fixed by just raising your kids to grow the fuck up, be mature adults upstairs when their downstairs develops.
But even so, jesus christ, this doctrine that you're unable to control your urges so you 'might as well' and handing out condoms.. how do you not just give the fuck up on morality entirely at that point? if you truly believe that

What are you talking about user? Incest has been in kids cartoons since 2005.

Incest is okay until children get involved

His isolation. Having all his needs cared for by others(food, shelter, living all paid for by another) allowed him to dwell on other things. Lewd things. And the longer you dwell in them, the more 'normal' they seem.

>Being on the wrong side of history

A few instances of consensual incest wouldn't hurt anybody, espeically when it's between, say, cousins, instead of people who are immediately related to each other, but eventually it'll just make the likelyhoods of certain diseases and deformities way too high. So I don't think incest should be widely accepted in real life. I don't even know how I feel about children's cartoons either. But I'm pretty sure there's some psychological effect that prevents most people from falling in love with people they've been living with since childhood though... can't remember what it's called.

What's really fucked up is people in this thread think cousins count.
I hate to be that LOL MURICA BURGERS faggot but only america worries about cousins. and we have the least need to, being one of the most diverse nations on earth.
And once again, wasn't even seen as that weird in the states until our parents' day.

accepting homosexuality won't allow rape. Accepting incest will allow this kind of alienation since it's not illegal; think of a manipulative husband and put children to deal with that.

That said, if you actually have read about Levi Strauss, he goes beyond. He actually researches why is incest banned and discovers that even tribes that didn't even knew written language banned incest, and the cases when it was allowed it was only in rare and exceptional cases. According to his theory it basically goes like this:

- a guy starts his own 'tribe'
- he fucks his own females and uses the males as some sort of servants
- tells everyone outside of his 'tribe' to fuck off
- eventually the males get pissed off at him and kill the father
- for fear of that happening, they make incest illegal

and now you want to make that shit legal. And don't come with "but alienation = lack of consent", because it's not and because it's impossible to track. What will you do? interfere in how the father is teaching his children? how will you even know? it's not like he is touching them, it's how he is teaching them. You teach them to love you, and eventually in the future you fuck them. Big fucking plan there, user.

>you don't understand what consent is
"the comercials didn't tell me there was another product in the market, so i did not consent when i got it! they told me it was the best.. it's not!"

Two consenting adults within an acceptable age range of one another, even if they are related, should be legal, yes -- just as homosexuality should be legal. This precludes parent-child relationships, given that the age range is too significant, to say nothing of the questionable ethics of a relationship with such inevitable and crippling psychological dependence. They should never be allowed to have children with one another, however, and any social disgrace they experience is completely deserved on multiple levels. Incest is vile and regressive.

It cannot be included in children's cartoons, because the characters in question are not consenting adults. Furthermore, behaviours that lead to disfigured, defect-ridden offspring should not be encouraged. Deeply affectionate platonic (but explicitly not sexual) relationships among siblings, a la Frozen, should be encouraged, however.

>You need your theoat gashed with a hacksaw
Well that's an excellent point in favor of it isn't it?

As soon as I can locate where the theoat is on a human body.

>this incoherent rant
Dude, take it somewhere else. This is a fucking cartoon and comics board, which you clearly don't care for talking about at the moment.

Holy shit dude you might need some help.

You know i meant throat you nitpicking little bitch

So you'd rather let people with shitty genes just breed at random? that's not going to solve the problem. inbreeding only causes problems if there's a problem in the first place.
it's wrong because god said so. and he only said certain combinations are wrong. and even then, he just said if you commit that shit, gtfo and go live somewhere else. wasn't worthy of stoning. (probably because, yknow, historically.. that shit was necessary from time to time)
Then again he never said polygamy was wrong either. He just made sure that every single instance of it appearing in the scriptures was sitcom-tier dysfunctional and pretty-obviously-something-that-didn't-work-out-so-well-for-that-guy

>it's wrong because god said so.
LOL

Come on Democrats I need carbs/daughter love to become legal in about 20 years give or take depending on how much we can lower the age of consent

>Not being into incest

>You know i meant throat you nitpicking little bitch
Another excellent point for pro-incest

>it's wrong because god said so
all gods, everywhere, even in small tribes?

I forget what it's called but if siblings are separated from each other and meet up as adults they will find each other more attractive because of the similar dna

Kek
If you fight love you are going to loose you nazi cunt

This is comblr now bitch fight love and we will get your new and address from your ISP and you will get fired from your job and blacklisted for intolerance

i second this motion, everyone who agrees give OP a (You) with some lewd attached to it

stop incest shaming and fuck off back to Cred Forums

>Acceptable age range
Fuck you go commit suicide you pol hater nazi little dick facist homophobic thundercunt