A week of new Powerpuff Girls episodes continues today at 5:30

a week of new Powerpuff Girls episodes continues today at 5:30

Road Trippin
>Bubbles schedules a road trip for just her and the Professor after realizing that they don't have much in common
youtube.com/watch?v=10XNxrStnSE

How does it feel knowing that a week of episodes followed by months of hiatus is going to become the new standard for cartoons?

depends some shows work better in this format but others don't

So how are the rating for this show, i just don't give a fuck anymore maybe thats the best solution, but i like to know is this really working or the cash grab failed?

ratings don't matter when merchandise sell, which does mostly because of the original's influence anyway

So the cash grab worked and is cheap to make, then this going to be on air for years.

Sorry Craig at least know you have a daughter to build legos with you

Remember: Don't watch it if you want it to die.

In the case of PPG, I don't give a fuck.

I know Lauren said they had a kid on that one Nickelodeon interview after trying for so long. Did they adopt?

We don't know, looks like they don't want to make their life public, but like to see the baby im so happy for them, having cartoonist or comicbook writers for parents must be cool

I've never been happier to see a hiatus.
I wish this hiatus would last forever.

The merch just came out, we have no idea how well it's going to sell. Chances are it's not going to do well since they've practically poisoned their entire brand with this. But chances are are CN is trying to bank on the holiday season with this so we'll see.

>Chances are it's not going to do well since they've practically poisoned their entire brand with this.

Don't pretend kids aren't loving this shit. The show is "hip" and "modern" and kids love those fresh meme faces and topical references.
And its gonna sell like gangbusters while this poison of a generation slowly kills me.

> its gonna sell like gangbusters
What? i know the other things are ironic, but what this thing a reference to something?

>kids loving this shit
>ratings are in the toilet for a prime-time cartoon show reboot of a beloved franchise.

Couldn't even stay alive with brand recognition, is the sad part.

It's one of the lowest rated shows on the network, the fuck are you on about?

It even had a crossover with TTGO and that did nothing for it. It's an abysmal failure in every conceivable way.

Someone still cares for this show?

The only thing we learn about the nuPPGXTTG crossover is that the TTG crew can draw the PPG better than them and tha is really sad

Gator when?

Glad to see the show is still abundant with errors.

Didn't craig tell them the solution so the heads turning aroud don't look so off in twitter

craig said not to do it
they couldnt care less what he has to say though from the looks of things

How sad they guy literally just give them a good advice and they didn't give a fuck

does anybody have the sprinkler webm
or the pickle webm
or the sky webm

WERES a DL or Mega LINK link for the episode?

You really want to see the episode user?

This.

It looks like more lazy "Our magic cartoon program can make it tween, so that's what we're going to do instead of re-drawing it" stupidity.

>Bubbles schedules a road trip for just her and the Professor after realizing that they don't have much in common

That's such a lame plot, where's the crime fighting?

To be fair to the Korean in-betweeners, that advice was given after the fact and all of the fourty season one episodes have been completed and are now just airing. That and they're probably being paid pennies for this considering the severe lack of quality assurance.

The creators are a bunch of fucking retards

crime whatnow?

sorry, you just don't *get* what the creators are going for.

this is about valuable sitcom life lessons, leave your misogynistic crimefighting to those nasty, brutish BOY shows like TTG
wait that's a bad example

Can somebody just give me the link for the new episode!

No, shut up though, the girls have so much more personality now thanks to this bog standard slice of life setup. How else are we supposed to know Bubbles likes to make meme generators or that Blossom is OCD now?

I said it once and Ill say it again, what made the original PPG fun was that it was both parody and homage to capeshit right down to the characters talking like capeshit characters. This thing was doomed once the production crew started talking about "expanding characters" and the episodes being more about "situations going out of control."

>leave your misogynistic crimefighting to those nasty, brutish BOY

Oh user not even the feminist want this show

>hey, we shoved the 11 minute format to everyone up the ass, why not do constant BOMBS LOL!!!

apparently there was an upset with the unicorn episode
apparently this show cant find fans

Bu-ut what about the cartoon network chanel video of comic con with all the little girls?

>they couldn't even colour in a hashtag right

>many PPG reboot videos have more like than dislike
>comments are either finding the animation errors and quality of the show or completely missing the point
youtube section really fills with idiots, but this is a whole new level.

>Road Trippin

That took a couple moments to notice but wow.

BUBBLES FROM 'FRISCO
BLOSSOM FROM THE PIAH

>Thick Bitch is back

Oh great,Here come the thirsty anons claiming the show has some redeeming value.

I guess this is the only good thing to come from this show.

>Nutshack is a better show than NuPPG
EVEN THE FUCKING FILIPINOS ARE BETTER THAN US

WHERE HAS TV ANIMATION GONE WRONG

I won't lie, I kind of want to see an episode where Him and Allegro fight over who's the better reality-warping demon by having a "screw with the girls" contest.

>Don't pretend kids aren't loving this shit. The show is "hip" and "modern" and kids love those fresh meme faces and topical references.
Nice projectirino.
No joke, I've seen about 4-5 kids over the months going to work, and all but one had PPG toys that were based on the originals, not nuPPG brand shit. My job even sells nuPPG stuff, and for the last 3 months I've been there, practically NO ONE bought them.

I know that's still a small some of people to compare still, but your claim kids like this shit is bullfuck. Period. Hell, I've seen more TMNT and Teen Titans Go merch on their person then anything nuPPG. It's dead. It's not selling anywhere on tier with the classic series.

>No joke, I've seen about 4-5 kids over the months going to work, and all but one had PPG toys that were based on the originals, not nuPPG brand shit

Sorry i don't understand how really works for CN, but you work in this stuff so you probably understand, Do CN cares if they buy PPG march or nuPPG merch isn't the same for them, because that means at least the new show is making kids buy the toys from the old series or the nuPPG merch don't selling is still a lost?

I'm sure anything that follows under the brand of the PPG series (barring other companies under like PPGZ and I guess Fusionfall), brings revenue for CN, whether it be nuPPG or not. However, production for nuPPG brand stuff may drop due to the waste of resources spend on making them when neither show or toys themselves brings back the money.
It's moreso the fact the makers of nuPPG are independent to Craig McCracken's influences, his rules follow only to the original PPG.

>It's moreso the fact the makers of nuPPG are independent to Craig McCracken's influences, his rules follow only to the original PPG.

Still the way they use the side view looks really off Craig was just being nice and giving an advice to make the show better maybe the third they could make this, because let's face it if merch is selling even if is the old PPG merch there profit so CN plan worked