So we'll have a wrongly accused black man pursued by the "cops", one of whom is secretly a Nazi

So we'll have a wrongly accused black man pursued by the "cops", one of whom is secretly a Nazi.

Anyone wanna tell of the subtext here, I can't quite make it out.

good, steve should stay dead after secret wars end of days

Steve isn't dead god damn it. The picture is a future vision. The story time is still active. Educate yourself.

This begs the question, was Nazi Cap Spencer's idea, or did Bendis come up with it to do this while not making Miles a outright Villian?

Cred Forums pls. I didn't hear you call out Clint's race when he killed Banner.

>Bendis
>subtext

It's was probably Remender's idea.

clint isnt a fucking nigger? he was fulfilling a request by his dear friend. was shocked and appalled by what he did and wasnt chimping out and perched in a tree without swinging on ropes like nigger-man?

>So we'll have a wrongly accused black man pursued by the "cops", one of whom is secretly a Nazi.

No, but will happen is that woman they arrested for being a Hydra agent will be forgotten about and never addressed again in favor of this bullshit.

But my hope, She really is a Hydra agent and Steve found some way to manipulate a vision in order to get her locked up...for reasons.

No, Remender had different plans.

>Oh no, cap has been impaled, let me try and help him
>Oh no, this vision is happening at the exact moment where it seems as if I'm killing him

I'm telling you all before hand.

well he should be dead

It was Spencer's idea that Bendis is doing his best to butt in on.

Stick to DC kid, so you can have Superman acting in a parody of a tv-show for bored housewifes while Marvel at least tries to tackle modern issues as they always did.

Maybe you are too casual to know that the X-Men and other heroes started as mataphor for current social issues at the time.

Do you also read shit webcomics such as Dumbing of Age?

what if someone made a comic about a hero getting harassed by blacks and SJWs for arresting poor dindus?

If anything the retards from #BLM would hate superheroes because they too would stop thugs and probably accidentally kill them after slamming their heads against the wall for trying to shoot at them.

I know the idea that Hydra always pops back up has been there forever, but for them to constantly be infiltrating...well everything is pretty hard to believe. Without the use of mind control anyways

I miss when comics HAD wrong accusations and cops attacking the heroes, but it wasn't their fault or any kind of prejudice on their part, just doing their jobs, which is GENERALLY to stop dangerous-seeming people.. and IF those heroes kept to good behavior, it was understood eventually the cops would stop attacking them on sight, but would still keep an eye on them in case they were irresponsible with their unsanctioned activity.

Well I knew it was going to be something like this that Ulysses' predictions were leading to. Bendis can't stay away from the low hanging fruit.

Is fucking Red Skull invading DC again

That would be hilarious.

That was the single most retarded thing i've ever read. You were literally so focused on being le edgy racist that you forgot to speak coherently. please go back to Cred Forums we don't need you here..

The X-Men get shit wrong like this all the goddamn time.

Bitches Love Spider-man even shat on them for it.

Knowing Bendis it was very intentional. "Ripped from today's headlines" intentional.

Absolute madman.

it's moonman and miles is freaking out

On the contrary both the mole-in-the-avenger as well as psychic red skull plotlines were both established in Remender's run of Avengers and Captain America.

>today's headlines
Miles would be holding Sam or some random superheroine were that the case.

>Bendis
>having a creative idea of his own
>even if it's a dumb creative idea

Ha!

Missed the other CW2 thread by a nose. But yeah, subtle metaphor is subtle. But yeah, this is basically going to be a result of Miles discovering Steve's a Secret Hydra

>Without the use of mind control anyways
Teen Jean is actually the leader of HYDRA. She made Bobby gay because he was getting too close to the truth. Making him think about dicks all the time distracted him.

The mole was clearly not Steve Rogers though. And the Red Skull had nothing to do with the incarnation of Hydra Remender was making. None of the named members of this Hydra "Unknown Council" (Madame Worm, Brain Drain, Chancellor Cassandra) have shown up since. And we don't know who any of those cloaked figures are.

yeah. The point with x-men is that the average joe on the street is also scared of them, and the legitimate menace they represent. They didn't used to call people bigots just for being afraid, it was for letting their fears turn them into the kind of people that hurt people.

>aping Waid's Daredevil

Waid's DareDevil isn't that unique either user, it had really good art though.

In the decades that comics existed, there has to be a few already where that's happened.

>nigger kills white man
what a surprise

ah, but Miles technically isn't a nigger and I'm not referring to his ancestry;)

Why do you shills always make any criticism into company wars?

Nugget cuck

It will also be what happens. 99%

If Ulysses existence spooks the bejesus outta everyone to the point where criminals are afraid to act then why is Steve still doing Hydra stuff and why hasn't he been caught yet

What, they killed Cap AGAIN?

In some future. It was a vision. I still don't understand how this is what sparked the civil war this time around. There has been plenty of people who could see into the future, what makes this different.

This is really making me think.

>le Cred Forums boogeyman
Wow, this place really is Cred Forumsmblr.

>Le Cred Forumsmblr SJW

Wow, this place really is Cred Forums

>Le Cred Forums meme
This place really is reddit

I'm thinking so hard right now.

Welcome to like five years ago.

>Le reddit meme

This place is funnyjunk

Spencer. He only did it because Slott said he couldn't kill of Peter.

Welcome to the resistance.

>le /reddit/ meme
wow this place really is Cred Forums

>one of whom is secretly a Nazi.
No, Cap is on Tony's side.

So Remender just copied Hickman's idea from Secret Warriors and applied it to Superheroes....