All-New Wolverine #12 storytime

THE ASTONISHING CONCLUSION TO OUR CIVIL WAR II TIE IN!

GABBY’s life hangs in the balance, with her death having been predicted to be cut short by none other than OLD MAN LOGAN. As the shocking prediction looks to be coming true, LAURA’s world is torn apart. Old Man Logan might be too old to stand against the fury of the ALL-NEW WOLVERINE.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/ybe8y3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zelda?
What is she, a dirty gypsy?
What's Laura's middle name?

I don't think she has one

Lol we all know captain hydra snuffed her

Does she have 2 feet claws then?

The end thanks for reading

Really odd that it took a CW II tie in to make All New Wolverine into a pretty good book.

Thanks OP. I actually enjoyed this.

Lol how can't anyone not tell there's something weird about Cap, it's like they come close and then they just brush it off.

At least it's not as bad as the Superior Spider-Man shit.

>All New Wolverine into a pretty good book.
Agreed

>NAAARRGH!!!

HE DID IT AGAIN

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Oh fuck off, just tell us already.

That's some idiotic way to mantain an edge with the audience.

>that second panel
so meta

>With your injured.

Come on, editors

It's extra funny when you realize that Laura should be able to literally smell people lying like wolverine can.

Daw! Lil' babby wolvie! :3c

Better?
Or did I just fuck it up?

Aren't rough bone-claws supposed to sound like "Schluk"? "Snikt" is for smooth metal-coated claws.

With Gabby`s heightened senses, would Gabby try to cockblock Warren every time he tries to fool around with Laura in their apartment?

poal.me/ybe8y3

Clever, clever

From zero to adorable in six seconds.

Why she seems like Amy from Big Bang Theory?

He can't keep getting away with it

It's right though. it's basically "Deal with your injured [men/subordinates/team members]."

This is... Trash.
Glad I didn't spend money on it.

she just went fighting in the sewers. probably not paying too much attention to what her nose is telling her

Thank god Gabby is ok

DAAWWWW

Shitting on this stupid event is something almost every writer has done so far. It's a requirement to put a panel like that in your CW2 related book.

Right now she doesn't have a real enemy(other than Kimura) and everyone love her in the Marvel Universe. I "hope", just to add some interesting things, that something really bad happen on Enemy of the State II.
By the way, she cried more on this issue, that in her entire comic life.

What is this feminists shit?

Fuck off, fag.

*Sigh*
Okay, I'll give you one more issue, Taylor...

I'm glad Laura is finished with this event, so she can be immediately tossed into another event

They really need to end this event quickly especially if some other idiot forgets his predictions aren't supposed to be self fulfilling prophecies.

As somebody who hasn't read Laura since her old solo this seems so.. off

>I haven't read the last four years of the character, why isn't everything still exactly the same as the ones I read

Think this is off read Hopeless' Laura in All-New X-Men. It'll blow your mind how wrong one person can get a character. He's actually worse than Bendis

You might say reading All-New X-Men is.. hopeless.

>Lolirine.
tt-t-hanks Marvel.

Is Gabby like, the only one noticing Cap is unhinged?

Ha knew it.

And here I didn't think I could love Gabby more.

How long until Gabby ends up on a teen team?

Is the Lemire Old Man Logan ongoing any good? I remember the first issue being raw dogshit.

>middle finger claws
R-r-rude.

THE NAARGH HAS CROSSED OVER TO THE MARVEL UNIVERSE HOLY SHIT

wait, what?

At first I thought it was a recreation of pic related, but the poses are all different.

I still can't deny Taylor has at least read some X-23 stuff by this point. It just means he's a bit shit at extrapolating from there.
Still not too bad an issue.
I hope it'll keep some of this gravitas for a while, without resorting to squirrel girl and body swaps again.

That's pretty clever.

I've read the past four years of the character and I still don't know why everything isn't still exactly the same as the ones I read

Lurk more

sorry, i dont usually read wolverine, Logan or Laura.

It's a quirk of the writer. Nothing to do with the character.

thanks

I don't read X-Men books and I don't get it.
Is it something about the pose? A callback to the first Civil War?

It's simply about calling CWII stupid

It's saying that Heroes versus Heroes conflicts are lame cynical crap that people are tired of seeing

Because people have different ideas of what things mean and different impressions of what people are like when they read the original material.
Especially shifts in cultural perception have led to shifts in meaning and personality of a character.
Ask yourself: Who is Batman? Then pick up ten random issues evenly across publication history. You will find ten very distinct ideas of who Batman is.

Oh. I thought that was... you know. The common public perception of it. Everyone has been speaking out against such a pointless conflict in every book I read for the last...
Oh. Right. I haven't read the stupid event book.
Nobody told Bendis, did they?

Poor Old Logan. Fucker can't catch a break, though to be fair to Laura, this is all pretty messed up from her point of view.

Agreed user poor guy

I like that Old Man Logan is still answering all his problems with threats and murder. They need to retire that dude. He never really grows, he never changes.

The point is that Logan stopped answering to it that way (as show in the first chapter of ANWolverine), but OML was brought back to it from the shitty universe he lived in

So how long until they perma break up Laura and Past!Warren?
What does his present version think of that anyway?

Potentially it could be as soon as right after CWII, with Laura being wanted by the police and whatever is going to happen to Warren and the other O5 with the whole Death of X/Ivx/RessurXion

I'm hoping this whole "Laura being hunted by the police" will make her go down a more street level gig. Should've done that when Logan died anyway. Maybe look up her old friends, that would be cool.

>The point is that Logan stopped answering to it that way

Over a span of time that we skipped. No one actually writes Logan as having grown any. They can only do that shit over times that they don't have to fill in.

The man literally has the blood of all the X-men on his hands and still stabs people with impunity. What a dickhead.

Well, if the tombstone fragments ("GABBY LIES") in this issue are any indicator, maybe Gabby will be somehow going evil, leading to an arc mirroring OML's past?
But I don't really want to see that. She's so cute.

That's because comic book characters are incredibly static, despite everything they do to make people believe otherwise
Fuck, we have an almost thirty years old Spider-Man whose marriage was retconned because Peter must be eternally sixteen years old, and even his being "Tony Stark" is played like he was a nerdy """lefty""" teenager

What people want to read is a Wolverine that is to some degree Hulk-like. Spending half his time destroying shit and the other half regretting having done it, so they can't have him go past that

Didn't Warren already cockblock himself?

They weren't at first, but they can be now. He collects data from around the world and spits it out in the form of a vision. Now that heroes are acting on these visions, it's basic logic that a lot of what he'd see would be directly as a result of this.