ITT:Peggy Hill quotes that trigger you

>"You know I wouldn't of lost my Rattlesnakes job if you hadn't said anything."
>"Exactly, but I won't be around forever to do everything for you! You have to learn to help yourself."
>"How did it help me to lose my job?"
>"It will open you up for new opportunities! Such as the one im about to present to you."

>Congratulations, Hank, you own a barbecue restaurant. And because we live in a community property state, I own half. So, in addition, congratulations to me.
Peggy then proceeds to ruin Sugarfoot's.

Peggy Hill is one of the most underrated villains in TV history, because people don't understand that she's one of the primary antagonists of the show.

Nothing about this show should "trigger" you.

It ended years ago. Move on with your life sperger king.

>Show ending years ago means discussion is redundant

You are on the wrong board, chap.

Can we get a list of all the crimes Peggy has committed
The two that stand out the most are
>Murder/Manslaughter
>Kidnapping/Human Trafficking

she should've died in that freefall

You're in the wrong decade, sport.

>ruining Sugarfoot's is what finally resolved the episode.

seriously how can you not love how well this show was written.

Smuggling illegal substances into prison

>ruin Sugarfoot's

I don't really remember, but wasn't Sugarfoot's already kind of shit to begin with, especially for a Texas barbecue restaurant?

-attempted murder of Randy Travis
-grand theft auto
-desecrating an American flag

Yes, but that's how the clientele liked it, Peggy then tried to make it a normal full-service restaurant and that drove the regulars away.

Holy fuck that episode

>Be a 22 year old blonde redneck with no college degree and having a child with an unemployed hillbilly whos 10 years older than you
>Your Aunt takes away the only opportunity you have for a decent job to be nearly raped by a man who thinks hes a pig

Khan would have a field day if he was in the episode

It wasn't nearly raped by a man who thinks he's a pig.

>It's asked to cuckold a man that thinks he's a pig and then be a weird trinity.

Nah, he'd probably suck up to the pig guy and end the episode angry at Luanne for fucking up his chance to brown-nose the head of a successful business, unaware of what happened.

>implying Peggy can die

Did she even know Lucky at the time? I'm certain they weren't together yet.

>desecrating an American flag
That's not a crime anymore, we have freedom of expression

>Peggy sabotaging Lucky's attempt to get his GED

This will never not make me mad.

I refuse to watch any KOTH episodes centered around peggy because of that

Life is a series of compromises.

Yeah, Lucky wasn't introduced until well after the pigman episode.

Don't remember the exact quotes, but Peggy acts weirdly jealous and spiteful when Bobby thinks he's in a relationship with Marie, saying that she and Hank have done things Bobby "can't even imagine," etc.

Then when it becomes clear Marie isn't actually into him and Bobby's depressed, Peggy says something like "I guess your love wasn't as strong as mine and your father's after all."

Actually pretty funny, but damn is that cruel.

She was also involved in a ponzi scheme, so racketeering.

Pig Guy didn't want to sex with Luanne. He wanted to be owned by Luanne and for her to marry some poor, broken man he got to roleplay the other guy on the box.

He also apparently wanted to die like a pig.

I wonder if pig guy also seduced the dude he forced into playing the man from the ad.

Bobby will grow up and understand just what a shit person she is, Hank is probably going to kick the bucket pretty soon from all of that greasy shit he eats and no one else will tolerate her shit. Making her a lonely bitter old woman.

>Black Friday is, in my opinion, the busiest shopping day of the year.

I like to imagine the conversation Hank has with his doctor over his eating habits

>now just hear me out...how about a salad?
>do I look like gahd dang rabbit to you?!

Would of made for interesting episode.

It's kinda funny to me, everyone hates lucky, but I think hes alright in most episodes

>cornchip off the line.

KotH ends with Hank dying of a heart attack. The sequel is set after a time skip and is about Peggy living with Bobby and making his and his wife's life hell when she isn't screwing-up their kids.

He is a weird character to have in the series and a lot of his lines are down right stupid
I see why people hate episodes specifically dedicated to him but I never hated when he was just kind of around

His plan was to climb a fence, trespass, and break into a factory and extort a corn chip off the line by threatening a frivolous lawsuit.

Lucky's only decent episode is the Peggy's Birthday on that train episode where he figured out and kept Peggy and Hanking having sex in the bathroom a secret.

>Peggy becomes cotton while Hank more or less chills out in his old age

Like pottery

>implying Bobby won't end up as a mama's boy supporting his mother and because of Peggy he'll never be able to get into a stable relationship with anyone

oh come on, trespassing is only a crime because you don't want to have to wait til AFTER someone steals your shit to bust them for it. as long as you dont go on to commit any other crime, trespassing is harmless

I'm sure you'll be fine with me trespassing my way into your room then.

you're in the wrong world, monster

you're in the wrong plane of existence, mortal

I thought he cooked with clean burning fuel.

Then again, Hank stopped working out after high-school.

As a latino, anything she says in Spanish is the worst on the ears. Holy crap, her accent is so amazingly horrific. I love it and hate it at the same time.

People will always see this as a dick move, but tbqh fampie you would have done the same if you wanted better for those you love and tried to keep them from being white trash.

She's merely compiling random words in a sentence, basically being a parody of a bad accent. It should be insulting to you if anything.

It used to be a crime? Fucks sake, you can get a flag for like five bucks at walmart, but you could be imprisoned for stepping on it?

The "American who can't speak Spanish tries to speak Spanish" stereotype is hilarious.

Clean burning fuel doesn't make fat not greasy.

I didn't like Lucky, but as a teacher who works with getting kids who dropped out their GED, my rage was infinite and severe. That poor bastard just wanted to feel good about himself.

That one time she pronounced guacamole "gwayke-a-mole"

>"I don't know why everyone doesn't drive with their high beams on. You can see so much better!"

>Of course I don't have a 'code of honor'! Who the hell has a freakin' code of honor?!

>In my opinion, the day after Thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year.

A/S/London?

But that's the thing m8. Lucky was TRYING to better himself for Luanne, but Peggy had to be a cunt.

Don't forget, she once ruined Thanksgiving just because she thought Bobby was going to steal Hank from her.
I'm not even joking.

it's how I feel about what mcdonald's is doing to their resturuants, food is delivered to your table, someone is there to greet you at the door, annoying 19 year old guy asks who is your food and makes a terrible MONDAY MORNING WORK small talk joke with you.

fucking mcdonald's, I just want to eat, I hate that fancy shit.

>I prayed on it Hank and God said "don't do it."
>But you know what, I know better.

Belmont please

...where do you live m8? I've never seen any of this shit at any McDs.

>19 year old guy asks who is your food
They cater to cannibals now?

saskatoon canada

newly built mcdonald about 1-2 years old
just a few months ago they installed those large panels that let customers order custom burgers using a touch screen, along with that they hired greeters (as described before).

How many more of these comics are there?

>>cornchip off the line in waco plant.
tasting Starburst off the Line Working at Waco Mars plant was orgasmic.

only found two posted on Cred Forums
can't bloody find the artist using reverse google search.

it's such a good comic ;/
so good that I'm reposting it frequently on Cred Forums

>"Well I do."

Thatd not even the most strange thing about a McDonald's.
When I was in D.C. about three years ago we passed by a McDonald's on our way into the White House that had two stories and a fucking grand piano on the bottom floor with a dude playing the goddamn thing in a tuxedo.
And yet, the menu was completely normal.

Pyramid scheme, but same deal.

Wasn't the constipation episode from season 1 basically that?

Came here to post this.
Goddamn was that women full of herself.

And here I always thought "Versailles on the Potomac" was just something people who get really angry about Cultural Marxism say.

one of several episodes I have to pretend didn't happen in order to still be able to enjoy the show(tellingly most of these episodes involve either Peggy or Bill to at least some extent), luckily most of these are in the later seasons when continuity between episodes is often quite minimal

yeah Bobby will probably stick in a mediocre(if safe) retirement community and only give her the bare minimum of visitation

I had a similar experience at a Ramen factory once(ended up doing an unpaid internship with them, which was kinda awful to be honest), a brick of still hot yet crispy noodles is a wonderful thing