Power Man and Iron Fist #8

Carol strikes again

He said the thing! Guys, look, he said it! The thing! He said the thing he says!

Aw shit

>Songbird outta nowhere
And everything turned out better than expected.

See, I get trusting Melissa, but last I remember, Centurius was still pretty fucking evil even when on the Thunderbolts.

>Luke calling Storm out

Gee Ororo, maybe if they went after him with a giant purple robot you'd get the hipocracy, instead of two Ultimates, an Omega level mutant, and two SHIELD agents.

So who are the guys that are arresting everyone for no reason?
Carol cadets from ms. marvel?

Unlikely, these guy's deal isn't arresting them for crimes they WILL do, but those guys are adding crimes to their past records that they never did.

I know that lighting can change the colour of the eyes a lot, and I get it, they're using the colour for setting the mood. But Danny's eye are going from green to amber to turquoise to hazeƱ to plain brown each issue, usually in the very same issue. Colourist pls, focus the colour in two at most, or make it more obvious than it's only a matter of artistic choice.

After this and that X-men tie in, Storm is officially the house nigger. Fuck you Storm.

Fuck yeah, Songbird.
I wonder if the writer is let her show in the Occupy book because Clint.

And I really wonder how is it that Marvel is showing her so often nowadays.

Main character in the Thunderbolts movie.

He's just that desperate. Remember, most important and heroic heroes are too busy fighting each other.

Loving Luke right now.

>Ulysses can see almost every goddamn thing that's going except for when it involves proving that someone's innocent.

I really hope that the big surprise at the end of CWII is that he's just been seeing visions of alternate realities that are pretty similar to the main one.

kek

There is a T-Bolts movie?
How is it that I didn't know?
Why the fuck I didn't know that?

What is it's all an elaborated plan made by Red Skull an Kubik-or-whatever-its-name-is? They're sending him psychic visions, making everyone experience them, and then manipulating the reality to adjust the events in order to seem like they're in the visions.

They could also stage the events while disguised as the heroes so that everyone sees and misattributes the crime onto innocent people.
This is also the plot of Minority report.

I really like Centurius honestly.

So I'm not crazy for starting to think it is somehow possible, am I? There's the conspiracy about the new SRA that maybe has something to do.

It really is the perfect crime. You don't even need to do anything; you just need to really want to do it and also have the means to do it.Then once the hero that you want framed is arrested, you can just not because the future has been changed by the vision and the actions the visions led to.

fuck off korrafag

>Songbird and Centurius
I miss Parker's T-Bolts, guys :(

stage 4 will start with a Thunderbolts movie then Squadron Supreme

I do too.

When did Centurius reform? Last time I saw him at the end of Thunderbolts he seemed to just be interested in getting back to his normal business

Damn they brought Gadget back???

What's with Luke's head in that last panel holy shit

>Look I did literally all I could! LOL!
Does anyone actually like Carol, and I don't mean want to put their dick in her?

>Find a guy who has a history of being arrested for a crime he didn't commit
>Tell him you're going to arrest him for a crime he didn't commit
>He reacts poorly

Gee Carol, did you REALLY do everything you could?

Of course she did.

Now it's time to shoot the black guys and tell the media that they feared for their lives.

Too bad the white girl had to get caught in the crossfire while she was getting raped. Just a tragic accident.

>Nobody owes me any money

kek I hope that is a reference to the famous Luke Cage/Doctor Doom panel

Well Carol has 3 black friends with her. Maybe she can blame it on one of them when shit goes south. Storm is a mutie, so she's definitely the first patsy. Deathlok 2nd because this nigga is half corpse already. And he's a man.

Songbird looks sexy

Yeah, but he was one of the reasonable guys on the team. He never caused any trouble, he had his head screwed on right, and was a bright guy. It seems that after Thunderbolts came to an end he kept out of trouble, and Luke's the sort of guy who can respect that. Give a dude a second chance if he seems like he's earning it.

Centurius is such an odd duck. There's so few black super-villains out there, and fewer still whose super-villainy isn't tied to their racial identity in some way. Centurius is a fucking silver-age super-genius sci-fi criminal who's black and who has nothing obviously racial about his criminality. In a way he strikes me as being decades ahead of his time.

Because Beast wasn't enough.

Just sprinkle some Crack on the bodies, then you'd be good to go.

Just wait, it's pretty much mirroring the GotG situation before their movie was announced

>comic written by very liberal writer
>Carol is a fucking idiot in it
Is Gage the only exception to this?

Well, fuck. Carol just left fucking unlikable station and crashed into nearly irredeemable avenue. I always like her trainswrecks outside this event, but you start messing with Luke and you go too far. TOO FAR MARVEL!

I do find it amusing how unambiguous they are being this time around. It's not so much choose sides as sit back and watch the setting explode.

I'm also mildly insulted they only brought who they did. Luke is pretty much a heavy weight since Mighty Avengers. Carol and Storm are really the only ones I acknowledge as threats to him there.

>>Carol is a fucking idiot in it

It falls in line with the shit she pulled on the first CW

Has this been done before? The fabricating criminal records thing? With how common the YOU'RE UNDER ARREST cliffhanger is, I'd be surprised if some villains hadn't done it to get rid of superheroes.

They really need to explain the range on Ulysses's visions. It seems like they range from petty crimes to planet destruction but why would Carol send EVERYONE just for Luke Cage helping his buddy out of prison. That's more of a local law enforcement thing

>he was a good boy he dindu nuffin