What's the consensus on his new VA?

What's the consensus on his new VA?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!EsVSiKja!7VHVdJSwVBXuPnk_3FqyfnoVHGS2D1_aZVQ2ftK6sCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He sounds like an old woman who spent the previous 75 years of her life plowing through a lighter's worth of cigarettes every day.

He's the same kid who voiced Gregory in Over The Garden Wall.

Nika wants to fuck him apparently.

Any links to the episode, I missed that shit.

What does he sound like now?

mega.nz/#!EsVSiKja!7VHVdJSwVBXuPnk_3FqyfnoVHGS2D1_aZVQ2ftK6sCs

Was there ever a reason given for the replacement?

I heard the old VA hit puberty
Who?

No wonder Lincoln's voice sounded too nasally. I'm sure Collin Dean's trying his best, but... that ain't Lincoln.

Do you have the Google drive?

Thanks homie

You know all this could be avoided if they just started castrating male child voice actors.

would their parents even consent to that, though?

If there was enough money involved.

Thanks for pointing that out, otherwise I never would have noticed qt Lucy right next to her

>those comfy pajamas
>those bare feet
>those spooky bedtime stories I thought the cover said Edgar Allen Dong for a second

>I heard the old VA hit puberty

Tara Strong is like 40 and still voicing Timmy Turner. This is bullshit.

You can tell he's trying really hard to sound like the original Lincoln but his voice just isn't there.

At least it's not the fucking Instacomic kid.

I always feel bad for boy VAs just because i know they are going to get canned once they hit puberty. I'd really like it if at least one show kept the kid through puberty and aged the character up along with him.

She is also a woman. Didn't your voice deepen when your balls dropped

Finn from Adventure Time

They already did this with Adventure Time and we all saw how that went.

>Nika wants to fuck him apparently.
Hot

>Finn Mertens (Jeremy Shada)
>Steven Quartz Universe (Zach Callison)
>Phineas Flynn (Vincent Martella)... kiiiinda?

It's a pretty risky route to take. Sean Giambrone's probably the worst outcome of this.

Any clips for a before and after comparison.

Jeremy Shada's been great as Finn, what are you on about?

I now believe they should get Tara Strong to voice Lincoln.

Why do people keep casting kids as kids? Get a professional, that was what they did back in the day and there was none of this.

Yeah. Season 2's been AMAZING so far, but we can all agree it's clear that Sean Giambrone is
S T R U G G L I N G to keep Jeff's voice afloat!

It makes the voice sound more authentic since it's coming from an actual child, also it helps get kids a foot in the voice acting door and potentially make a career out of it.

This show is still in its first season. I feel this is a problem they shouldn't have had yet.

I actually started hearing the slightly lower voice last week when "Come Sale Away" aired. It was subtle, but it was there.

I'm still surprised that they replaced Grant Palmer so soon. The Loud Crew must've wanted to prevent what happened to Jackson Brundage voicing Foo (Harvey Beaks).

The series' ruination is the writers' fault, not the VA's.

They really should just have an episode focusing on his voice change. It would fit his character to have a reaction to it, considering Jeff is a neurotic dweeb afraid of any unexpected variations in his life.