Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Storytime

TMNT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlMrIyKXTZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

End. Not posting the Revolution ad because it's too large and I'm lazy

Good thing Mikey wasn't there.

o freakin damnit Spliter, what the hell?

Casey is dead inside

No Mikey, you're right, Splinter is shit

Shit, Splinter is going full asshole.

did I miss something? when did Harold go missing?

nvm

You know, alot of people do assume that Splinter isn't as bad as Saki, but when you think of that, that isn't true.

Keep in mind, the only reason he left the foot clan itself was because of Saki's actions, not the foot clan itself. Yoshi was probably responsible for as much carnage in the clan as Saki did, probably even worse.

>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe #2 delayed to October 5
IDelayW

>Alright, we finally get to see this inventor Harold was talking about!
>Maybe its another old character re-imagined!
>Hype hype hype!

And then its just some woman we've never seen or heard of before.

Hrm.

wasn't really "hype hype hype" though.

Well, for me it was anyway.

And damn, Splinter has gotten pretty shady since running The Foot.

Mikey's "bad feeling" probably stems from the past life, he probably saw Yoshi go full bloodlust; and it's part of his subconscience

bitch

KISS HIM, YOU FOOL!

youtube.com/watch?v=rlMrIyKXTZM
Leonardo: -about what I said before... y'know... about not needing you and all?
Raphael: Leo... don't.
[they hug]
Leonardo: Boy, we missed you.

Shut up fag.

Well at least you didn't call me Sophie this time.

Shut up Sophie.

Now I feel grounded. Thanks.

Don't you have a Jem issue to storytime?

I already did, about eight hours ago. Even posted a download link at the end since it wasn't in the Win-O at the time.

I missed it.

I can do an encore since I can autodump it.
You want me to make a new thread or use this dead storytime?

dead storytime.

Your outrageous wish is my command!

Also I'm totally not Sophie.

Sure Sophie.

Who else is anticipating the inevitable fight between Splinter and his sons?

I love Roxy shoving Jetta.

I like this lady, she's a bitch but she also doesn't wanna' deal with all the bullshit drama either.

Dang Jem can be kinda harsh to Pizzazz.

I love Pizzazz doing a scary face again, I missed her being so intense.

Anyway, recent solicits kinda spoil that The Misfits will indeed be losing their label and that the first story arc of their solo book is them trying to get back into the spotlight. I can't even tell you how excited I am about the Misfits getting their own book.

Anyway, I'm actually probably already asleep as you're reading this gal and/or pal. But until next time, stay outrageous!

I want to see a full-on Splinter heel turn really bad.

They're ninja's though, assassinations, spying, and clan warfare is all in their wheelhouse.

And this was medieval Japan to boot, when all this shit was expected

which again, makes him no different than Saki... but now that Saki is out of the equation, Splinter can return to the assassin he once was.

Uh oh Splinter's beginning to go Saki.

>tfw your faggot kids don't realize there's a war on

bump

bumperino

what is that abomination?

sexy papa rat.
so you can about-face and walk with your shitty opinions and your shirt.

A colleague and I were talking about the Marvel Tv shows (he's pretty casual, digs comics but is more into the live-action stuff--f'rinstance I was talking about the Cloak & Dagger announcement and started singing the praises of Mignola's run on the comic and he said: "was C & D published by Dark Horse, then?", kek. He's a lovely bloke, though) and Daredevil came up and he INSISTED that there was some sort of TMNT/Daredevil crossover which showed that Daredevil got his powers from the Ooze that created the Toitles. Now, given his somewhat-casual status I'm taking this with a pinch of salt since I know shit-all about TMNT and the only Daredevil stuff I have is the Miller/Mazz stuff and the Waid/Rivera/Martin stuff. So, TMNT fans...is this true? My colleague says it's Marvel canon, too.

Nope. No Daredevil/TMNT crossover and Marvel never published TMNT material. In the first issue of the original TMNT comic we can see some references to Daredevil but more as a homage not something canon.

I still got a feeling she is going to turn in, slash make Viral.

GOONGALAAAAA

THE HARDEST FUCKIN' RAT THIS SIDE OF QUEENS

ROLL ON MOTHERFUCKERS WITH A PACK OF CHUNINS

What a cunt. Harold was right about this girl.

I still can't fucking believe they're working in shit from fucking "Fast Forward"

AND IT WORKS?!

OH! FUCK! DOES THIS MEAN WE'RE GETTING THE DARK TURTLES SOON?!

Pasting full thoughts

But is it really out of character? Prior to him leaving the foot clan, he was just like Saki a cold assassin. After what Saki did, and the promise he made to Teng to protect his sons. Guess what. He kept his promise and saki no longer hinders him, he has no real reason to hold back.

This isn't Splinter the father we are seeing; proud member of the foot

This is Yoshi, the foot assassin

This might explain mikey's disapproval; he subconsciencly remembers his fathers bloodlust a lifetime ago, it scared him t

Well if Harlow get his head on their DNA~

To be fair Darius was the only good thing

Street phantoms were good ideas, bad execution

I think it helps that the ideas from Fast Forward are being used....in the present. Whenever TMNT outright changes the setting to time travel future or space? That's when it goes to shit.