This cosmic dance, bursting decadence and witheld permissions twists all our arms collectively but...

This cosmic dance, bursting decadence and witheld permissions twists all our arms collectively but, if sweetness can win, and it can.

then I'll still be here tomorrow, to high five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

damn i miss old AT. havnt been keeping up lately.

Is it weird that I always fap to adventure time waifus like marcy?

considering where we are, no.

I've always found AT pron to either be

1. super awkward and unarousing lineart

or

2. stylized to the point where it looks really nothing like the characters at this point.

I guess the animation style is just hard to sexualize well.

Chuubycambers I feel gets it best.

Yeesh.

Back when adventure time ended its episodes with a creppy and unexpected gag

And when it was, ya know, good.

Yes it was good
That's why wit hurts so bad to see what it became
Shut up boco

Yes sir...

i haven't either

has anything been resolved? is there any actual character development or has the series gone stagnant

shut the fuck up Boco you don't even watch the latest episodes so of course you wouldn't know that season 7 has brought some high quality episodes

Haven't shown an episode in months. Not even reruns.

From what point, when did you stop paying attention?

I watched it and I'm confused at what you call good episodes
To me season 7 brought a new low with the ice elemental

i think i stopped after the episode where finn got his arm back

>no reruns
Saturday every week

Marceline wasn't used much in season 6, PB is not as hard, she is more passive and tolerant, and even lets her Banana Guards express themselves and their individualism. Finn isn't as bad with women, he even could establish a relationship with no assistance, Ice King isn't as autistic, he can socialize more now. LSP is a gag character.

It turns out he didn't actually get his arm back. It's the Grass Sword in an arm form that instinctively morphs into a shred-everything-in-sight weapon on rare life-threatening occasions.

Susan has some sort of implant in her head that looks like it'll be explained in the season finale, whenever it airs.

>season 7 brought a new low with "Elemental"
What? Episode was bantz. It also introduced some lore about what elementals are exactly, and Patience is to be revealed again in the future. We haven't seen the Ice Kingdom since so we can't say they have neglected her.

>tfw Adventure Time was doing philosophical bullshut since season 2
Who would have thought?

See that's something that should remained ambiguous.

The mystery and leaving it to the audience to interpret the show and think for themselves is gone in new AT.

>fans interpreting themselves
That's what he did. They never said outloud that Finns arm was the grass sword, we inferenced. In the episodes "The Comet" and "Crossover" Finn's arm transforms into a spiky grass apendage, fans infered his arm is his sword. What do you mean fan interpretation is gone? We do that right now, speculating what new episodes could bring and why we thought that. Some fans even shared their own interpretations from the episode "Hall of Egress." Even I do this, I share my analysis on PB and Marcys relationship.

You can't introduce a major villain like that and lore out of nowhere this deep into the series, its fucking season 7 this prooved they have absolutely no idea how to keep shitting out episodes so they come up with bullshit
I you cant see through this you have absolutely no understanding of tv shows we are into sequel/spin-off territory

I haven't enjoyed marceline redesign once since the episode where they sign to open a door

I do see it, I just dont care So fucking what?
>hurr ITS SHIT WRITING WHY DONT U GUISE LISTEN TO ME DURR SHIT WRITING YOU HERE ME
This is how I see all of you. Insufferable.

I can't explain why but ever since I was 12 I found them kinda hot

>Marceline redesign
She's always been a spoon, and her hair styles have changed since always.

Also I couldn't give less of a fuck about Finns hability to score and princess bubblegum was set up as a late villain so they blueballed me hard on that, not sure why you enjoy being teased for nothing so hard
The only good thing is iceking becoming a bit more chill

That quite inspired ne to be a oretnetious artsy fuck. Not even joking.

Who says they can't introduce lore at this point? And all they actually introduced is that the Elementals are reincarnated in each era.

>Never watched JoJo

>PB was set up as a villain
>hurr teasing me
The only reason you would ever think that is because you listen to faggots that misinterpret, exaggerate, and take out if context PB's actions.
>i couldnt give less a fuck on Finn being alpha
Funny, most people say Finn being a beta cuck is the most common criticism of his character.

It's actually horrible writing
By the end of season 3 you have to have the plot established z there is no ifs or buts if you don't your show is shit, they could have pulled anything like sending Finn on a different dimensions forever and we never see princes and lesbian Dracula again it's the same.
If you cant keep the show alive with the lore you wrote and came up with there is no reason for the show to keep going thats the rule

Also you may be extremely mentally retarded please seek helpI don't mean visual

>hurr shit writing LISTEN TO ME GOD DAMMIT
>IF YOU LIKE WHAT I DONT YOURE A RETARD

Oh they can but it's cheap and its shitty and it drives anyone with any expectations as little as they can be away
You get three season to create a consistent show
All modern anime is shit
Adding hurt at the start of a sentence isn't an argument and it actually makes you seem retarded

No you are a retard because you greentext me in all caps and refuse to argue the point

>my opinion is right
Man can you fuck off?
>you get 3 seasons to create a consistent show
Arbitrary and based on nothing but your own personal opinion.
>all modern anime is shit
>muh opinions
>adding hurr makes me a retard
I add hurr to show you how I see you. Makes me retarded how? Because you say so?

>you refuse to argue the point
Did you ever think because I agree with you? I just want you to tell me why that matters so much. Who the hell cares?

user why are you so obsessed with this shitty show and so inexplicably attracted to me?
Its obvious you are angry beyond reason

Does AT just glorify shit relationships? I can't think of one healthy one

Well, maybe one or two if I lower my bar by a shit ton.

Examples of the Relationships we have in the show:
>Finn and PB
Originally alpha as fuck because he didn't care/kept it on the downlow. Turned to beta as cuck down the way and gets friendzone, fucking up future relationships
>Finn and FP
We all know how that got fucked up the ass. Finn got too hot in the pants when he saw the Adventuring Heroes equivalent of watching a cuckolding session of his girl with another man (fighting here, not fucking, but it's the same equation and result here)
>Finn's Dad Martin and his Mom
Presumably something happened to kick mom out of the picture, we see him treating Finn like Shiiiiiiiiit. They never said the mom's dead and for some reason I believe that because they didn't say that she's alive, because AT would do that. Which means Finn has parents in a shitty relationship.
>Marceline and PB
Not straight up shown but heavily accepted by the fanbase they're lesbos. I'd argue they're in a relationship that'll go nowhere because they friendzoned each other and refuse to progress, stagnating themselves into a fucking abyss of never growing.
>Ice King and Betty
What SHOULD be an awesome relationship is fucked right up the ass due to its circumstances and so far the only consolation Ice King is getting is the fake virtual Betty to love on while the real thing is mucking about crazy and supposedly trying to cure him (while somehow not making any progress on that anyways)
>Treetrunks
Stereotypical old southern dame that had 8+ husbands. Current marriage with Mr. Pig is the closest this show has to a decent relationship (though if I remember right recently they said they were going through shit?)
>Jake and Lady Rainicorn
Excluding Treetrunk's current marriage, probably the most 'healthy' relationship, but I say that tentatively because Rainicorn is Jake's babymamma girlfriend and he never sticks around with her.

>By the end of season 3 you have to have the plot established z there is no ifs or buts if you don't your show is shit
Kindly remove your head from your rectum before you post. Your opinions are not facts, and you cannot pull writing rules out of your ass to make yourself seem right.

This is Adventure Time we're talking about, not some tightly paced serialized story. They can do lore and introduce new stuff whenever the fuck they feel like it because that's the way the show is set up.

at least back then it was clearly in good fun. The comet arc was a fucking snooze fest

I'm irritated because you want to argue WITH opinions. Which is different than having opinions. You don't like Adventure Time because [insert reasons here]? Fine, I couldn't care less about [previously mentioned reasons] and enjoy the show. If I enjoy watching a show why should it matter so much to you? You don't like the show, why are you wasting your time talking about how shit it is? No one is going to stop watching.

Oh damn look at that! He's quoting the known facts of show making from the ever esteemed school of Talking-Out-Yer-Ass.

Stop spouting your opinion like it is fact and spout it like your own opinion, and then expect people to disagree.

Also, your writing is atrocious.

Passive aggressive finish tumblr user number 786686 I had to deal with today please stop pretending your obsession with the show overrules commonly known and accepted rules about television
It has 100 years we already know what works wand what doesnt this show is timefiller cartoon networks own SpongeBob

>I'm irritated
But also horny right?
Show me a show that pulls it off and you are not allowed to mention venture bros because venture bros is a masterpiece made by people capable of breaking every rule out of sheer brilliance

>Treetrunks and Mr. Pig
She was about to ask for a divorce before Sweet P. showed up at their door
>"THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!"

>Jake and Lady Rainicorn
I think Jmoyns was gonna have Jake cheat on Lady with Samantha (the thicc dog girl) but apparently Pen himself turned him down (but he apparently agreed to drop young PB and FP?)

>Hyperboles up the ass
>TV since 1916
>Still insisting there is a set rule about serial production quotas and story telling
>Still typing atrociously
>Uses the "tumblr" insult out of context like every other cancerous filth.

Holy shit, go finish your exercises for freshman-level pre-calculus or something. Start now and maybe you'll get a C-! Wouldn't that be Algebraic!?

>Finn alpha with PB
u wot. He passes out from beinf kissed on the face how the fuck is that alpha?
>misinterpretation of Frost and Fire
He only did it the last time because Jake freaked him out about premonition dreams.
>Finn has parents in a shitty relationship
I think a greater problem is the fact Finn was left to die
>PB and Marcy friendzoned eachother
How do you figure that?
>Ice King and Betty
They were exceptionally healthy, but the events of "Broke His Crown" haven't been wrapped up yet; Betty is still out there.
>Tree Trunks and Mr.Pig
What shit? The only conflict those two had was tree trunks about to ask if they should get a divorce, that was in the season 6 premiere. And Sweet P is their child now.
>Jake and Lady
They still meet, it just isn't dedicated to an episode. "Flute Spell" Jake calls her 'basically my wife.'

Ahh, I see. This is your first time shitposting, isn't it? Such a big boy.

>Give me an example that I'm wrong!
>Except do not give me an example of a show that has already proven me wrong!

Oh, well shit guys he won this argument!

I didn't realize it's still season 6
>implying Royal Tart Toter's monologue was any bit interesting

It is
Third season is change of direction because the first two and to a lesser extent the third are supposed to establish the rules and foundation of the show
Break the Canon, break the lore, pull some bullshit and you become Simpsons

What has calculus to do with anything? Are you projecting that guy on your highschool class that teases you but you still feel tingly about on me?

Why are people so obsessed about winning arguments? I remember posting that we should be excited that the writers still have Finn being interested in bionic arms, and I get stuck in an argument about how Finn's arm isn't the grass sword when it clearly is if you've ever seen The Comet or Crossover. Shit that doesn't even matter. I remember a few months ago arguing about how we shouldn't call the Root Sword "Root Sword" because it isn't the official name. Autism.

Yeah
That's the thing about a masterpiece it happens when you as an artist understand the medium so well you can break the rules and still come up with great stuff
Adventure time writers are at the entrance level bottom of the barrel shit so yeah not the se thing breaking the rules because you understand that as breaking rules you never learned

Mind giving examples that you base your allegations on?

Same poster you just responded to.
>Finn/PB
Hell, maybe I remembered it wrong but I'm fairly certain he was as alpha as a young man who's voice didn't even drop could be, and gets better (before he got worse)
>Frost and Fire
Doesn't excuse the fact he essentially cucked himself. Now, it's been a while, but did he try fixing it? I seem to remember he just moped like a bitch after that and just let the problem fester.
>Finn's Parents
Was going to bring that up but I was focusing only on romantic relationships.
>PB and Marcy
I figure that due to them not progressing towards eachother in any romantic manner and keeping it strictly platonic. If they are meant solely to be friends then I applaud this. If the creators do intend for them to be a couple then they're doing a shit job.
>Ice King and Betty
Yeah you got me there.
>Treetrunks/Mr.Pig
I'm fairly certain Treetrunks mentioned a purely enraged Mr. Pig and trouble in the marriage as a whole from that episode with Jake's daughter and the play.
>Jake and Lady
Yeah, yeah. But despite saying "basically my wife" their relationship is more of a Babymamma scenario. Frequently visit your girl, the kids you made, then bumfuck it back to your own place and take no responsibility. Friend, Brother in Law, and Sister's Friend are all in this relationship so I just made the connection on the spot.

>ever since I was 12

I'm afraid to ask how old you are

It's kind of hard since most shitty shows don't go on for over 4 seasons
Best one I can come up with on the spot is the Simpsons I guess family guy too but family guy had a cancellation that fucked up everything
Look at post cancellation futuramas and how it went to shit in a single season because they refused to follo thier own formula that's a great example, they clearly had some good plots left but no way of making a consistent season like the boondocks that de back and rehashed the same episodes over and over again

Probably 15, you know, tumblr age

hes probably 18-19 considering adventure times age user

I dunno I came in late. I just saw this shit poster and wanted to poke fun at his fallacies and shit writing.

I was trying to be funny with the argument quip. I failed.

I... what the fuck are you typing?

Also; pulls what off? The introduction of new content after season 3 or new villains? The establishing of newly set lore?
I'll mention again; JoJo, but it's so overthetop and zany that's its own charm, and that's my OPINION so get the fuck out of here with "all anime sukz". I recognize your opinion. Recognize mine ass hat.

Other shows? To a lesser extent King of the Hill. They introduced new formulas for episodes and new dynamics that worked amazingly.

Kids Next Door. No means a masterpiece but it was fun for kids and slipped in gags teens and even adults could appreciate and chuckle at.

Samurai Jack. Seriously. Every episode changed the micro-lore Don't know what else to call it. We know the "macro-lore" being Aku's an ass that took over the world and brought over aliens. I'm coining micro-lore for smaller details such as geography, technology, culture, species, politics, etc etc etc and was insane as shit but the show is so praised that it's getting its own god damn reboot for Adult Swim with the same cast and everything.

I honestly wish I could add more but I can't because western animation is based more off one-shot episodic stories than long running fables like "dat animu" you made clear you dislike.

I can't honestly deal with you
You make even less sense when you are trying to make a point than when you are just angry
It feels like you are desperately trying to find the emoji button but there is none

No, I was trying to be funny again and lead up to the use of Algebraic while at the same time mocking your seemingly pre-graduate age and your lack of thinking ability.

Also; love how you don't acknowledge the green text.

>Finn got worse with women
But literally pulls Huntress Wizard by himself knowingly. Fuck do you guys just skip season 7 and go straight to shit posting?
>Frost and Fire
Three years and WE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS FUCKING SHIT. He ignored it, because he accepted that FP wasn't interested. How did he cuck himself? You literally cannot cuck without two individuals only. He did do something about when the opportuntity presented itself, in "Bun Bun."
>Bubbline
They've been progressing with each major appearance of them. They even threw in some fuel in an episode not even centered on them. Give it time, if there are no bubbline episodes in season 8 the bubbline ship will die out and more people will call foul on the writers. So I want this to happen not so I can get some fap material/satisfaction they got together, but because if they don't do it after all the crap we went through this season I need to deal with ass-blasted shippers.

>Summer Showers
Mr.Pig didn't like the idea of Tree Trunks being in a kissing scene with another man. I really don't consider that a conflict in their relationship, maybe if Tree Trunks fought back, but who wants a Tree Trunks episode? Shit needs to stop.
>Jake and Lady
fair point, but I don't see how that glorifies shit relationships, I just don't think the writers can find a way to implicate it in an episode without being something minor.

I think was trying to ask where you found these clearly specific established rules. Is there a document animation directors and storyboard artists use?

>I've considered this show shit since 2012
>still post in AT threads unironically
Who do you think youre fooling here? Do you ever get bored watching a show you consider shit for 3 seasons?

What?
Are you honestly 12?
Am I going to end up in the party ban if I ask you for nudes?

Not him, but I'm pretty sure he's talking about Susan having people ears.

Some things just shouldn't be explained.

Nigga I just responded to your challenge of offering examples, taking you up on your debate.

I should have realized, however, that you're a shitposter that cannot form an intelligent argument and the moment it looks like someone legitimately takes you up on your shit you just recoil back into your little shit-flinging corner.

There isn't a rulebook that I'm aware of its just something that people know, common knowledge in and out of the industry, I have certainly heard it mentioned by all sorth of people creator and fan the same

>because i say so
I'd rather have ambiguities cleared up so i don't end up in autistic arguments about the chemicals in the cell walls of plants
notice how I give my why

Do you see anything better going on around I could talk about?

Do you ever get bored watching a shit show for three seasons?

Yeah try that again like a normal person
I'm not obliged to decipher you nonsense

Examples?

Not since it became a single ten minute episode per week

Of what?
I mentioned 4 seasons
Do you want examples of my friends or my animation profesor telling me that?

Stop with this season 7 is great meme.

4 series

>Finn with Women
Oh, no I acknowledge this. I'll be the first in the parade that celebrates Finn is not being a bitch anymore. I brought it up, however, because my initial thesis was; "Adventure Time potrays a lot of bad relationships".

>Frost and Fire
It's been three years, yes, but it was a significant event. As for Bun Bun, yes that was brilliant he finally made up, but then I'll redirect you back to the THREE YEARS thing you posted. If Finn cucked himself and then in the same season apologized and reconciled like he did in Bun Bun I would be fucking praising it. But it took him three years of being a beta before he fixed a relationship. Yes it went from Romantic to Friendship but god damn... three years.

>Bubbline
Same boat. If they do it, yay. Best lesboship in western animation history (not hard, considering the only other opponent is Korra). If they don't, then my friendzone complaint just gets cemented.

>Summer Showers
Okay then I'm remembering it wrong. I could have sworn, however, she mentioned the marriage itself was rocky from it.

>Jake and Lady
Yeah Shit was too strong a word. It is definitely not a normal or typically healthy one. I suppose the writers did write themselves in a corner.

Wew lad, despite hating this piece of shit you support it by watching it. You're a self-hating Adventure Time fan. Irrelevant. Why bother watching something for three seasons if you don't like it? That's like shitting on MLP and catching up on every episode that airs

Ambiguity can be a powerful tool.

The power of that episode's ending was you as the audience not knowing what Susan really was. And it not mattering.

By retconning that, they completely took the wind out of that episode. Hell, the whole point is that you don't know, and would probably never know.

Would Inception be half as good if they decided to make a sequel where it reveals "Oh, the top stopped spinning."
No, it would be bullshit.

>implying season 7 isn't the best season since 4
Looks like you have some catching up to do my friend.

But Bubbline cancer anons. Why support such a garbage ship?

There wasn't even any bad blood after "The Red Throne," which is in the same season as the "cucking."

Well, I mean...
How is it cancer?

I watch it online tho
There are like 2 shows that are currently airing that Cred Forums talks about, well nobody really talks about adventure time anymore but I still need something to watch while I eat my meal alone and wo Dee were did everything go so wrong and try to keep the awful thoughts away from my head

What I'm trying to say is that okay media consumer whore with no shame or money

That's your opinion, and what you desire is what pisses off lorefags. Not everyone can be pleased. Along with that guy "and this went nowhere" and the common criticism that the show has no direction.

>Jojo
>modern
>anime

>i watch a show that I think has been shit for four years
Sound to me like you're enjoying it after watching every episode. Welcome to the club.

>Susan reacts to Finn not having gills
>wants Finn to stay with her at the end of the episode
>Finn says he can't because "I'm not like you"
>she responds by guiding his hand under her hat so he can feel that she doesn't have gills either
Even before Dark Purple, it wasn't THAT ambiguous.

Not all opinions are the same
You may think shit tastes good but try to serve it with potato salad and you are going to have some problems

The only ship paid much attention to this season. What else is their to ship unironically?

What part of no shame don't you get

Now how about those nudes?

>one opinion or preference is better than another

Yes it was.

There was no consensus about it and it was better that way.
Lore is the antithesis of good storytelling, especially when it sheds light on intentional ambiguities.

Would The Shining be a better movie if there was a scene at the end that revealed what the FUCK was going on the entire time just to appease the lorefags?

There was a clear awkwardness between the two and the episode did end with another form of Finn being a beta, getting shown up completely by Cinnamon Bun.

It didn't help that during this Finn kept hoping to get back with FP and pining for her.
I WILL, however, concede something I said earlier. Turns out at the end of Frost and Fire he did try to apologize to Flame Princess, but after she stormed off he then went back to being a mopey bitch, just letting the issue fester and not showing any of the resolve or determination he has as a hero when he's doing other things such as villain slaying or lich-fightin'.

There is such a thing as an informed opinion

I get what you're saying about how it motivates discussion,but just because something is cleared up doesn't mean no discussion will happen. We aren't introduced with a limited amount of ambiguities. We can still talk and share our own theories about things that have yet to be explained or upcoming episodes. Even then discussion still can end because of a lack of interest after nothing else to talk about after so many years.

I am aware, but there isn't one correct answer either, this isn't math.

Except it's abundantly clear from what we know about the finale that the reveal wasn't just for the sake of revealing the truth, but to set up a plot development regarding Susan's origins and her potential connection to Finn.

>went back to be a mopey bitch
For like 3 episodes

I just mean in this one specific instance it was a bad idea. I don't care about all the other lore shedding light on the series, but this particular piece of info completely ruins that episode.

Newcomers can't enjoy the episode in the same capacity anymore, because there's a definitive answer to the question. This is the worst kind of retcon: the kind that makes older episodes LESS enjoyable.
The writers didn't have an answer at the time, so it feels contrived as all shit.

It's fine if they want to do whatever with the current plot of the show, but it shouldn't actively ruin older stuff.

You use movie comparisons a lot.

Different guy by the way, but I'd argue your claim that Lore is the antithesis of story telling.

There needs to be a balance. Too much Lore and you have a text book. Too little Lore and you have a first grader's attempt at a story.
"So there was a village full of ROBOTS being attacked by uh... BUG BOTS! Yeah! And this evil wizard goes HAHAHA I will take all your money! But but but then a SAMURAAAI shows up and goes KCHANG and KCHONG and beats the bad robots!"

I just thought of a common plot for Samurai Jack there. Without the lore they explain in the very intro that'd probably seem like total asenine shit. If we put too much Lore in, like the construction process of the robots, the economic growth of the village, or the entire history of the village's settlement we'd have a snoozefest episode.

Another example I can think of is Avatar, TLA.
ATLA has the perfect amount of Lore. Four nations, one bad one, one now extinct, certain bending of elements, etc etc etc. The lore is there just enough for us to 'accept' it with little problem, and it doesn't delve too deep into the Kingdom's political system or the science of how an earth bender manipulates gravity and physics in order to rip a stone from the earth and levitate it.

Except its not retconned, they leave ambiguities to be explained later, not randomly explain something that they forgot to. "Elemental" was already introduced before in "Evergreen" which was intended to be explained later.

>That's still three episodes too long of being a mopey bitch
>And for two seasons he's still pretty lackluster when he does appear, OR he just doesn't appear at all in too many episodes.
>AND it's two seasons until things are settled between him and FP in Bun Bun

They did not leave this to be explained later.

The writers intended for it to be ambiguous. The whole power of that episode comes from the fact that we just don't know the answer.
That frustration was used as a tool to make the audience feel something, not as a seed for six seasons later when they've run out of ideas.

Again, I'm not anti-lore in general. There are some things that are clear setups.
This wasn't one of them.

>two seasons lackluster and doesn't appear
You're talking out of your ass on this one.
>goal post have been shifted.
You're making it seem as if Finn was completely changed after the break up when in reality there was only 3 episodes where he visbly showed remorse. Bun Bun having them being friends again was just ending something that was forgotten. Everything was "settled" in The Red Throne, their feelings were mutual. There was no conflict. Becoming friends is different.

Do you expect the writters to have the entire series planned out despite them not knowing how long they will air, or even how many episodes the network will give them planned out for the next 6 years?

Finn and Roselinen.

No, I expect them to not trample on what little sacred ground they have left.

This wasn't something that needed explaining. Fans weren't clamoring for an answer, they were content in not having one.

Yeah but that was only in his dreams, which coincidentally, he couldn't remember right afterwards.

Poor bastard. Strikes out with 2 girls and all the writer's attention goes to the lesbos.

>because I say so

>special pleading

I've explained my reasoning pretty clearly.
I don't think anybody but you is happy with their decision to stomp on intentional ambiguities.

They're sacrificing a very powerful storytelling moment. Whatever it is they're making out of this, it objectively ruins that episode for anybody watching.

What about Ice King and that Island Lady? "The Party's Over, Isla de SeƱorita" pretty much delibrately encouraged healthy relationships. Finn and Huntress Wizard? Only reason they aren't together is because HW felt that they can't be. However she did admit she might come around eventually.

>my opinion is right/the correct way
Go write your own show so it can be the best thing western animation has seen.

It is, unless you mean the OVA from the early 90s.

>critics need to create media to have valid opinions

But seriously, do you genuinely think the Susan episode is made better by this reveal?
Do you think it's made anything but worse?

>get laffy with her taffy

I almost cried when he said that.

I don't see it as a problem, because I still have other shit to talk about or speculate. I feel that they should go somewhere with it.

I'm 18

I'm not saying your opinions are wrong, or rather point of view, but you seem so fixed that your way is the best way and the only way it should be done, you seem like you have writing 101 down, by all means save western animation

Man I really miss adventure time.

Is the recent stuff any good. I dropped it after he fought off the big cosmic monster that was disguised as Gunter.

Ups and downs, as always.

Jojo has been around since 1987.

I mean I tell you it definitely is a step up than Season 6 and 5.2, but even when I see Finn not act like a complete buffoon anymore (except Stakes), pic related is me. I think i'm fatigued or something.

or go with this guy

Enjoyable, the worst of season 7 is meh-tier. I highly recommend watching it. You'll find yourself enjoy many season 7 episodes.
>he doesn't know what comical relief is

>my opinion on comic relief and how/who it's used on is objective

>he doesn't know the definition of comical relief
Look it up, and then rewatch Stakes. Finn and Jake are quintessential of this role. That's like saying what the antagonist of a story is is completely subjective.

You might eat it up, but I differ and didn't like it as much as you did. Vampires were cool, I guess.

Finn and Jake served as comic relief in the miniseries. What a comic relief is, is defined as "the inclusion of a humorous character, scene, or witty dialogue in an otherwise serious work, often to relieve tension." Stakes covered a relatively serious topic, having a hit list of vampires and the struggles Marceline faced. Some notable examples would be in "The Empress Eyes," where Marceline shares why she even hunted vampires -- it made her feel that she was protecting Simon. "Everything Stays" is especially heavy on the feels, with the scene of Marcy and her mom and Marcy being abandoned, and the seriousness in the fight with the Vampire King. "Take Her Back" deals with Marcy facing death. Finn and Jake were meant to serve as humor to lighten the heavy atmosphere, Finn and Jake throughout the miniseries were not very serious, and most of the jokes came from them. With their burping scene, Jake's disgust with the orbs Moon had left behind, Finns performance against Hierophant in "May I Come In?" The duo were meant to serve as comic relief, and it was done well in my opinion. It felt like a call back to the general childishness I would see from them towards to beginning on the series. Not to mention Finn and Jake arguably wouldn't be able to defeat many of the vampires, so having them fight the vampires would have mosy likely ended up in defeat. It's not as if they didn't try, nor were their abilities weakened. If Marceline had trouble, and couldn't against the Vampire King, how would Finn and Jake even be able to?

>well done
>I'm my opinion
>your opinion
You say well done, I say meh enough to warra a skipping the miniseries if I ever run through season 7 again. And I don't think my opinion'll change even after all that text you posted.

Wasn't trying to