It's a Stan Lee cameo

>It's a Stan Lee cameo

Enough

That's Nick Fury.

>nick fury
>white guy

WHITEWASHING!

I don't mind him in movies of characters or teams he co-created. He had no place in Captain America.

How great would Broyles be as Nick Fury?

That's some white guy cosplaying as Nick Fury. Might as well be black face.

His Deadpool cameo was GOAT though.

Yes, yes it was.

Yeah you're right, Stan Lee was never involved in anything major for Captain America

I don't even care about that, I just think it's become cringey and unfunny...it was cute/clever the first couple times, now it's just hack

It's even more douchechill inducing when they feel the need to make him be a badass, like WOAH...OF COURSE HE'S KICKIN ASS, HE'S STAN LEE!

you'll miss him when he's gone.

>implying he won't outlive us all

he'll miss you when you're gone

>OF COURSE HE'S KICKIN ASS, HE'S STAN LEE!

When do they do this?

Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon....I already hate the "old person is actually badass" trope, but combine it to the "Marvel media Stan Lee cameo" trope and it's the worst thing ever

Well admittedly I havent seen that show because I've heard its shit.

They dont really do that in the movies though

mallrats best stan lee cameo

Bull-shit. The character that joined the larger Marvel Universe is as much Stan's creation as it was Joe Simon's. Even in the first Avenger, the movie barely seemed at all to be based on Cap's Golden Age adventures, which were mostly Cap fighting Nazi agents at home, and was mostly in line with the retroactive continuity Lee wrote later. The ones that were more war stories.

Stan Lee is responsible for Cap throwing his shield. Your casual is showing

Can we please not bully a 93 year old man?

I know, but it's annoying enough when they don't do that as well

Jesus you are salty for something as little as that

Oh good, I'm glad I've left an lasting impression on him.

If Stan Lee really had nothing to do with Spider-Man, he'd just be an Ayn Rand mouthpiece who spouted diatribes about moral absolutism.

"Tony Stank" made me laugh in Civil War.

My grandpa is 95 and my mom still bullies him despite how much I tell her to fucking stop.

When does he ever kick ass? Does a few seconds of him playing a random character that doesn't do anything really trigger you that much?

elaborate pls

this, guy is an old fuck, we need him in a shit ton more stuff before he dies.

He beats up carnage

>for something as little as that

It's in every movie and it isn't funny at all, stop damage controlling

We'll stop it when he stops outliving people we actually like.

eggselsior

You're forgetting that Kirby also contributed to Spider-Man.

>marvel will never reveal lee as the watcher

>It's a Jack Kirby cameo

stan lee a CUTE. A CUTE!!1!!!

Oh my, he modified text to make it modernized?!? What a talented writer, he deserves all the credit. Does anyone have a clip of that interview where Stan claims he made up the name Mjolnir?

>Implying Tommy Wisaue wouldn't make a better OAA.

Kek

Dude, she's over 90.

OVER 90!

Fucks sake Peter. Grow Up.

So is Stan. And they both have another 90 years to go.

Jesus, somebody get me that clip.

I can't wait until Stan Lee dies. I hope he dies today.

Fucking this. Does Pete have an Aunt Complex or something? Is that even a thing?

It was the documentary of Stan Lee on Netflix. The interviewer pronounced mjolnir wrong and Stan said. "It doesn't matter how you say it, I just put a bunch of letters together so it was different for everyone." He then says that he also chose the name because it stands out and sounds powerful.

The way I read it they originally named the hammer Uru, before they changed it and made Uru the metal it's made out of instead. With his failing memory he got them mixed up, thinking Mjolnir was the name he made up.

I mean, Uru definitely sounds like a made-up word chosen because it stands out and sounds powerful.

I'd certainly have an Aunt Complex if I was MCU Pete.

>Stan Lee.

>Making something up.

>Making something in general.

I don't know, man, Uru definitely sounds like the kind of word Stan Lee could make up. Doesn't exactly take imagination or craft to come up with.

>The salt ITT
Remember, he'll outlive you

>Stan Lee hates Ennis' MAX version of Fury

And that alone is reason enough to disregard the old git

>living forever with that shitty transplant hairline

I'm glad I'm not him.

he needs to die already

Yeah, that was totally the worst part of Yoga Hosers.

Stan pls go

Isn't that from Dresden files, just with the dialogue changed? These two guys really look like Harry and Thomas.

Tony Stank was great though

>yfw in 20 years we get Benis cameos

why are you triggered by whats a 5 second scene at most

Aunt May is nowhere near that.

They've been even making her retroactively younger looking since they brought her back to life in the late 90s too.

If Peter is perpetually 28 at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if May is mid 60s.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Batman vs Hulk
>not Giant Size Man-Thing
You had one job, Stan...