You know they're going to fuck it up right?

You know they're going to fuck it up right?

>this is what Marveldrones say to help themselves sleep at night now that Marvel is no longer #1.

>says increasingly nervous marvelfag for the seventh time this year

I'm just saying guys, these are the same people that ran DC into the ground for like 15 years.

I'm going to give them more than 4 months before I earnestly believe that the people behind Gay for Justice, Countdown, Amazons Attack, and the disastrous handling of New 52 have changed.

Cool company wars bro

You're just going to ignore all of the good comics that came out around that time because you live your life looking for things to complain about?

Not that user, but that's what people do with whatever is trendy to hate, you can't a single Marvel thread these days without someone calling them shit because of SQ HC and Whor, never mind Carnage, Vision, Hyperion, Moon Knight and all the other comics.

No, New 52 will always be seen as the run that gave us Death of the Family, Deadpool Quinn, Harper Row, and skinny Amanda Waller, never mind that New 52 also gave us Based War, Larfleeze's ongoing, a better take on Red Lanterns and a really cool King Shark. We'll never talk about things we like, we'll always be stuck bitch in about a single page or comic.

What if they don't?

Then we'll just wait longer to reset the clock,

As if people are going to admit it, people still dfended Nu-52 until Rebirth happened

DCfags are the Nintendofags of the comicbook industry

And the drones are the brainless sheeps of the industry. They will eat every crap that Marlel will feed them up. Continue to be butthurt drone.

When is going to be the next relaunch drone? You know the next shitty newest Now to be happy about.
Who is going to be the next male turn to female in the name of diversity?

>I'm going to give them more than 4 months before I earnestly believe that the people behind Gay for Justice, Countdown, Amazons Attack, and the disastrous handling of New 52 have changed.
It's already been 4 months.

I liked Death of the family and Harper Row

I can forgive you, I liked Redhood and the Outlaws

Being this triggered

I fucking love capes on Wonder Woman.

Fuck you amazons attack was a great elseworlds.
Or at least ok

You mean that a a medium with a wide variety of storytelling potential and who, by nature, rests on the shoulders of dozens of different creators with various talents or idea will eventually stumble to he point of having more bad than good stuff?

Uh, that's innovative thought.

Not for a few years at least.

I will say this, I don't think is necessarily true.

DC shed A LOT of baggage in the move to Burbank and got rid of all but a couple of their worst editors (Chiefly, Berganza right now, but even the Superman line seems to have had a massive turn around so I'm guessing he's had his role dramatically reduced in some way)

There's also the fact that Rebirth marked a new direction by making Geoff Johns EIC in all, but name. Hell wasn't he named President of DC as well? I mean yeah DiDio, Lee, and Harass are still there, but it sounds like they're mostly just handling the business aspect rather than the creative aspect.

HOW ARE YOU NOT BANNED YET?

It's already fucked up. Rebirth is mediocrity incarnate, there's still no line wide cohesion and direction, and it's continuing the dumpster fire legacy of the New 52. The amount of people going crazy for it is probably just rubes falling for yet another renumbering and an influx of company wars due to the stupid movies.

Line wide cohesion is what made The New 52 a soulless mess.

I like Rebirth and specially like that they are taking is time to develop instead of puking line wide events every 3 months.

>there's still no line wide cohesion and direction
>"waaaah, these writers and artists are telling fun, character-driven stories instead of hyping up this year's second event"

Savor while you can, Marvelcuck, Vision is over soon.

Not as bad as Marvel is going to fuck their own shit up. Based DC is going to continue to save comics.

>Mouseketeers are Sonyponies
Well, that explains a lot. You'd have to be underage to like either.

That's inevitable. I'm still going to enjoy what's good while it lasts.

>I will defend the honor of Sony and Marvel

Because New52 was good.

I don't get it.

There was no line-wide cohesion in the New 52, and it doesn't have to be building to an event either. It's understandable that people can't comprehend this as it's been absent from comics for a long time.

Meanwhile at Marvel, January 2017:
"Why aren't people liking Marvel: Nowerer than Nower?"
"Don't worry, the new black FtM gay Professor X will get them geared up for Civil War 6!"

New52 had good stuff, but as a whole was mediocre at best.

Aside from Morrison's AC, the Superman line suffered a lot. I wasn't until the Doomsday crossover that it became stable....that's a lot of time under Lobdell's thumb. Also: Superboy become a new contender for the Hawkman price for convoluted background.

Remember, at a point DC gave Liefeld 3 books and Lemire had to salvage Green Arrow.

Hope dies last drone. Instead of ask from Marvel, to raise the bar, and give you some better books, so they can keep up, you wish for DC to fall at Marvel's crap level. Enjoy your Bendis, Slott, and Lemire's "quality", and leave DC alone. Rebirth for the win!

In no way was New 52 good, outside of the few random outliers of brilliance. Rebirth doesn't even have those.

Rebirth is the opposite: mostly good with a few bad/mediocte ones.

Nah Rebirth isn't the opposite, it's just the bland mediocre riffraff that largely populated the New 52. And nothing that even comes close to the highs of the New 52.