The Amazing World of Gumball

To the guy who owns the Amazing World of Gumball mega. please keep the intro on every episode. I want all of my episodes to be consistent and have the intro.

also who else wants the amazing world of gumball on blu-ray

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!1hEjiaYZ!ev4pm7CabkFerA4eE__o1w
mega.nz/#F!BpFmXapR!2LnQCOfpqSbRkN2M4WRuqQ
mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA
youtube.com/watch?v=_F-2k_23yaA
youtube.com/watch?v=3w6LGwTTtCs
youtube.com/watch?v=TtbG5Rioudc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fun fact. before I watched season 4 I had never once seen the opening to the show. since all the places I got the first three seasons didn't include it. I went years without knowing the show had an intro because people didn't include it in the episodes.

autism

soooooo?

Teri is a cute

Teri is the cutest. I would totally nurse her hypochondriac self while she was sick with a disease she believed she had. I would do anything to protect that adorable drawn bear.

See, I'd do that, but I'd also draw lewd things on her body and erase her clothes and tease her in other ways, but never too much

Because cute must both be protected and teased

Are the Itunes rips from the mega lossless?
or are they just reencoded recordings?

The reason for the lack of intro is the fact that in the US the intro is cut. If the episode is recorded in the US, it will lack the intro.

I didn't know there was a mega, could someone hook me up?

mega.nz/#F!1hEjiaYZ!ev4pm7CabkFerA4eE__o1w (season 3, 4 and 5)

My nigger my nigger.

you forgot the other links.
mega.nz/#F!BpFmXapR!2LnQCOfpqSbRkN2M4WRuqQ (Season 1 and 2)

mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA (official comics)

>I want all of my episodes to be consistent and have the intro.
then fucking buy the series you faggot, beggars can't be choosers

This is now the TAWOG talkback thread. Post leak or recording of The Vision when available.

>After finding a secret manifesto on Alan's memory stick, Gumball and Darwin decide to foil his plan for world domination.

(This is gonna be a "Gumball and Darwin being idiots for ten minutes" episode.)

The Vision will be aired on Sept. 29 and The Choices will be postponed to someday in October, just let you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=_F-2k_23yaA

here is the future episode titles. We don't know the airdates for them yet.

>The Copycats
>The Test
>The Slide
>The Loophole
>The Fuss
>The News
>The Vase
>The Ollie

>The Copycats
Miracle Star confirmed?

Seems like it.

I'll probably cut them from all but the first episode to save space since the intro never changes, there's really no point in taking up the extra space. Unless more people really want it.

The rips are lossless, straight from iTunes, and I split them without re-encoding,

The intro plays in full on the iTunes releases, but the episodes are released in pairs which begs the question of whether to tack it onto every episode or save space by removing it.

I thought you just grabbed rips and uploaded them, kudos lad for going the extra mile

Credit where credit is due, I grab the raw rips from some guy on Kametsu, so I don't have to bother paying for it if I don't have to. If he ever stops uploading them though I am set up to buy and rip them myself. Just saves me an unnecessary step.

Anyone else hope that The Choices has Nicole at the end resenting Richard instead of doing the politically correct ending? That she still nonsensically likes that worthless obese dumb manchild.

Teri is not for lewd!

The Vision's not even airing next week. It's a rerun of The Disaster.

Well we have to know when because Mighty Magiswords is premiering that day.

7:30

webm

Today we have a new episode, right?

I don't give much of a shit about 30mb of extra space per episode since I am already downloading a show at nearly half a gigabyte per episode. I clearly don't give much a a crap about filesize.

also thank you for uploading these episodes.
this is pretty much my favourite show.

Noted, I'll take a look at how much it takes up.

daily reminder:
>The Traitor II: Electric Boogaloo

So the intro itself is 22.3 MB.
Tacking on the intro to every episode in a season adds 892 MB (847 for season 1).
For all 6 seasons (unless it runs for longer), this is 5.18 GB of wasted space, or about 12 episodes worth. And makes it so I can only have 2 seasons per Mega folder instead of 3.

I'm just gonna leave the intro as a separate file, that way you can combine them yourself if you want and it would come out the same.

but when I combined the intro myself it broke the subtitles and it took me like an hour and I couldn't fix them.

>5.18gb of wasted space

Holy fuck that's a lot of extra space. Would a good compromise be to just leave them on ep1 of each season to catch any OP changes (should they occur)?

it would be best to keep the opening as a seperate file download.

Do people really care about the intro?

Heck, I prefer not seeing it. I'm in Bongland and I've seen it enough, it's trippy af

It's rather annoying to see.
If I'm going to go through the show, I only need to see it once.

I like the option just for completeness sake but I can live without it (especially after seeing the math on much extra space that takes up).

This is cute, we need more of cute.

of the nearly 1000 images I have of the amazing world of gumball that was probably my only sfw image

You the webm guy? If so, a request: that alleged "cut/censored" scene form The Curse (Anais testing Darwin's hypothesis about Gumball "using up all of his day's luck")

Link to the nsfw ones, then, or post it in the /trash/ thread that probably exists and then link it here.

all of my images are of teri, penny and carrie
just download grabber. and use it to download off of all tthe boorus.
then go to desuarchive.org/trash/ and look through all of the gumball threads. then finally get a pixiv account and spend hours trying to find images of the amazing world of gumball. they have more than a thousand on there but searching it is about 10 times worse than on deviantart since the artists do not know how to tag their shit.

This?

I suppose you could separate the OP from the episode, much like how anime releases are done.

Yeah, that. I can't figure out the rationale behind the censoring of that part in other countries.

Might have something to do with the portrayal of superstitions as real

Anais and Josh victory dance?

>Teri is not for lewd!

youtube.com/watch?v=3w6LGwTTtCs

Different user, could I get this same thing but with the initial getting up and sitting down cut out so it's a perfect loop.

Why not just make your own Teri? Why not make a whole harem full of Teri?

Have you ever seen the episode of Foster's where the kids make their own fucked up version of Bloo?
There is only one Teri and the rest would just be shameless knockoffs.

>in b4 if becomes an episode a la The Recipe

>Anton clones episode
since when this guy becomes important? We haven't seen him doing anything memorable or particularly memorable since "the recipe".

Huh, my mistake. Teri is definitely for lewd

Shameless Teri is kinda the idea.

Penny is where it's at.

Kinda shame many of students episodes are either really boring or predictable

how did you guys find this show?
I found it after rebeltaxi showed a clip of it for like 20 seconds and I think he had a review I didn't watch. first and only time I have ever seen it mentioned on the internet. apart from on Cred Forums.

No one care

>bump a dead thread

Cred Forums, I think someone posted a link to the censored "Mother Forking Ass Clown" and then I decided to check it out when it was on CN

Clip of The Vision:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtbG5Rioudc

Holy autism Batman!

No, please. No.

>Are the Itunes rips from the mega lossless?
Nigga r u retarded?

there are apparently two ways to rip off of itunes.
one way is to use an old version of itunes and a program called requiem to strip the file of drm keeping the quality the same.

the alternative is to use some other program that opens the file using itunes and then records the video output. re-encoding it into a new video. losing video quality in the process.

To make things clear, both me and the guy I currently get the rips from just strip the drm, and I made sure the other guy's rips were legit before using them.

I want to give Teri a kiss.

You would get cut on the paper though.

I'm seemingly immune to papercuts, I'll be fine.

the only papercut I ever got was on the eyeball.

>The only place I ever got a papercut was on the worst possible place to get one.