How accurate is this video?

How accurate is this video?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bohZZZ8t_uc
youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigga I'm not searching that shit.

Pretty accurate, the shows still fine though.

His point about the gems being a bunch of weird abusive lesbian rapists was fair, for a show trying to teach kids consent it honestly has a pretty fucked up vision of what healthy relationships are.

youtu.be/bohZZZ8t_uc

I mean honestly, the way she says "we need queen representation in media, I never felt like disney movies represented ME" is kind of emblematic of what I mean, this doesn't feel like a show for kids as much as a show pretending to be for kids but really it's about the author inserting her kind of weird views on what lesbian romance is.

Which doesn't surprise me, desu, lesvians, like actual dyke life partner lesbians and not white girl with a phase lesbians, apparently have really fucked up domestic abuse statistics. I know a couple of lesbians that are cool, but I know way more that are just super fucked up and aggressive and don't turn it off for a second.

So, instead of posting a link, you post a picture of the title and thumbnail?

Fuck you.

whatever he was, he was absolutely right here
youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA

Posting for all the dicks OP sucked today

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ

Most points are fine but his channel as a whole are basically if Cred Forums and Cred Forums teamed up to review stuff

I seriously don't like watching Cred Forums browsers critique stuff.

This is the type of person to watch a long-form 30 minute reviews of a show with 10 minute episodes.

Then instead of just watching an episode or 2 when they wonder if the video was accurate, they ask other people on an Armenian genocide forum.

>needing to be spoonfed

Which reviewers do you like? Just curious.

Haven't seen SU or the video in question but Im confident in my assertion that it is the worst kind of idiotic

I think his marvel formula critique and his one punch man/Deadpool comparison videos were breddy gud and actually gave me a little insight on how to write slightly better stories for my own work.

>needing to be spoonfed
Ironic considering OP, who was spoonfed a E;R's opinion and now needs more spoonfeeding, instead of just forming their own opinion.

Go fuck OP, dumbass

learning about other people's opinions isn't being spoonfed retard

>OP asks about a video
>doesn't provide a link and only a image
You're stupid. Kill yourself.

>misses the point completely and makes a Youtube video about it
What Pearl was referring to, at least in relation to Renaldo, is that humans want to blame their own problems on a singular thing they can give a face to, when in reality life is just a bunch of random bad things happening to you and not the master plan of some villain

Except most of the problems that happen in the show ARE because of a singular villain, home world and arguable all the gems in general.

Also it was an excuse to make a correlation with jews. Don't over think it.

in a story where there are main villains who do control shit (the diamonds) trying to send a message that "there is no conspiracy controlled by a specific group of people" comes off as hacky writing trying to send a message it doesn't really feel like teaching so much itself

General shitposting belongs in the general thread

>that full on Cred Forums ending

Of course it isn't, but learning more and more opinions is never going to confirm whether the video was correct or not. The only way for OP to do that would be to watch the show.

Retard.

>HEY DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I GO ON Cred Forums?!: the channel
The video in question is kind of funny though.

>HEY DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I GO ON Cred Forums?!: the channel
eh, he's finding his footing, if his videos keep steadily improving in editing and scripting he could become pretty good.

i mean of course he does, but he's not really a faggot about it like you're trying to imply
just cause you're not politically correct doesn't mean you have to be from Cred Forums
either way Cred Forums has been on the web for over 10 years, always has a way of finding itself, and even being the source to a lot of shit, and enough traffic for plenty of people to be influenced on it
so its not like its improbable for person from here to also create stuff
i know plenty of artists in the industry lurk or at least been on Cred Forums before