Hey guys, Mr. Enter here!

Hey guys, Mr. Enter here!

Who?

Who!? You don't know me, the man, the myth, the legend?

Remember when he said black people are incapable of making good cartoons?

was this before or after Steven Universe

>Steven Universe
>Good

You know as well as I do that that level of happiness isn't visible on any of his spectrums.

I don't recall, but when he said "black people" he put a strange emphasis on /people/ so that it sounded like he was being sarcastic that blacks could even be called people at all. It was extraordinarily tasteless.

Hey whats up guys its scarce here.

Source?

You must be +18 to post on this site

Hey, Mr. Enter.

WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES

Hours Admirable Animations videos are ok

There I said it

Are you guys excited for growing around? :^)

Please get me some sauce on this.

Mr. "See a Nigger Pull the Trigger" Enter

>did I mention I'm asexual?

In a cult for autistic people
Somehow he is the worst

Hi mr enter im Cred Forums this is my little sister /mlp/ my wife /ck/ and my good friend /tg/
We all hate you.

Remember when he wanted to kill internet trolls because trolls aren't humans (mostly kids) dealing with their own shit in a toxic and confused way they are literal trolls like in the stories?

Unfortunately. Probably his worst admirable.

/thread

Would anybody agree that his reviews of bad one-off animations and movies (Norm of the North, Doorbees, Tentacolino) are better than his reviews of bad TV show episodes?

Not really. His movie reviews are his worst due to how vitriolic he gets. Though both types of reviews come with their own problems.

Can't stand any of his bad reviews as they tend to be too nitpicky and more often than not he forgets that the show is aimed towards kids and thus could hold a bit more of suspension of disbelief. Also, he actually genuinely gets angry when reviewing that it becomes grating to the ears.

Remember when Yellow Pone being mean gave him depression

I wouldn't mind Mr. Enter if he was like, funny.

See, here lies the main problem with his videos. He gets way too emotional about this stuff.

I thought the biggest problem was the cringey monologue between him and his same voice master
I wonder what he has been building to all this time, literally the only reason to keep track of him is to see the payoff I wonder how cringy and autistic it will be

i'm very excited for this.

That doesn't happen too often, though.
If only his "advice" from the Problem Solverz review stuck.

What's the appeal?
Aside from a personal vendetta with one's family, of course.