Remember that time when Mabel allowed an interdimensional dream demon entrance into her universe and brought over the...

Remember that time when Mabel allowed an interdimensional dream demon entrance into her universe and brought over the apocalypse, because she wanted a bit more of summer vacations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5cPZC90Rwg&t=0m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=_IQ76q1EYS0
youtube.com/watch?v=tww2PhIJuB4
pbs.twimg.com/media/CgVuUX4UsAAJIhf.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=2vK3Oz6U77s
youtube.com/watch?v=xOiYicwst4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To be fair she thought it was a time-travelling geek that was indebted to her and her brother.

Any other middle school aged kid would do exactly the same

I do remember that she preferred to live in a fantasy world with her own version of her brother than helping to fix the mess her mistake made
remember, she imagined Dipping Fresh in her perfect world over the brother that all summer gave up whatever he was striving for anytime one of her whims conflicted with it just because he wanted to pursue his dream

Uh, I would do the same and I'm 27

>tfw Equestria is real

Fuck you and fuck the end of the world, I'm living my dream

Oh, and yeah, my being a manchild aside Mable is a 12 year old girl, stop expecting her to have to be a beacon of maturity you fucking autistic retards

>Equestria
People still like that shit?

>Remember that time when Mabel allowed an interdimensional dream demon entrance into her universe and brought over the apocalypse, because she wanted a bit more of summer vacations?

Man, when you say it like that, it makes her look kinda bad....

>>tfw Equestria is real

GET THE FUCK BACK INTO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD. YOUR TOXIC SHIT IS NOT WELCOME HERE.

user is just being a faggot but regardless of what you think of the show it seems like a pretty good place to live even if just for the job security and reliable weather (once you get over just how terrifying the weather system is)

Children are short sighted and self centered. So I'll allow it. If it were possible to actually no-shit sell your soul every kid would have new light up shoes and a one way ticket to hell.

>Any other girl would do exactly the same

Fix'd

>Useless sister unapologetically endangers everybody and everything because they're a bit bored.

Pretty common it seems.

Remember that time mabel learned absolutely nothing and git away with everything leaving dipper to pay, or apologize as a consequence. Yea me too

>Fandom sympathizes with her because reasons.
>Fandom demonizes the brother because reasons.
>Everyone suffers because of her nonsense.
>Doesn't get any comeuppance whatsoever.
There I added more, anyone else want to pitch in?

That's nothing.

Remember that time Elmo created a chronal rupture the likes of which the world had neverknown and stretched out the Virgin Mary's vagina to completely unusable proportions because she was pumping out baby Jesuses like a machine gun because the little muppet decided he wanted Christmas to be EVERY day?

Who the fuck still defends Elmo's shenanigans?

Asshole characters as long as the writer/creator is aware that they are assholes and plan their receiving their comeuppance at some point in the future.

Otherwise, we get stuff like Mabel and pic related.

>Writer/Creator is aware that they are assholes.
I do hope that would be the case.

Remember that time Alex used his show to subtly let out issues he has with his own sibling and relationship issues?

This is probably the best example

I remember that time when it was revealed that the rift would destroy the very fabric of existence if left open long enough and never brought up again or known by the main characters?

>12-year-old does something incredibly stupid

Yeah, no surprise there.

>12 year old does something that has been proven to be dangerous towards everyone.
They are children yes, but they aren't brain-damaged.

Author's always saying there's a good reason why Maggie is the way she is.

After attempted murder of her former best friend and treating her demon bro like shit, it's probably not going to be good enough.

>Any other middle school aged kid would do exactly the same
Except Dipper, Candy, Greta, and literally every other middle school aged kid wouldn't/didn't

*Asshole characters are fine as long as[...]

sorry for the belated fix

Yeah, Michelle better pull something huge for this one.

The fucking devil literally called her out on her shit. And she got no ramifications

Remember that time a unicorn called Mabel selfish and a shit and she never learned from it?

Well everybody's saying they fell out because of Wrathia making Ava do something to Maggie but that seems too predictable and Ava made a point of saying it was HER fault even after confirmation that Wrathia was real and not a part of her.

Except she had no idea that's what she was doing. Ford trusting Bill in the first place was much stupider and the initial cause for everything going wrong.

Funny how people still bring this up and not Weirdmageddon Part 2 in which she acted a million times worse.

Oh, no, it's better. They proved that the unicorn was a liar and that Mabel was perfect all along.

>Wanted to stay in a fantasy world with a version of her brother that she preferred.
>Gets what she wants in the end, and Dipper will most likely never have what he wants unless she approves for the rest of his life.

>eventually, the same rift between the Stans will happen to Dipper and Mabel

Does this mean when one of them goes missing the other will have to fake his/her own death and take over their life for years?

user please, as if Mabel would let that happen.

OOH, I 'MEMBER.

It's amazing what four episodes of having his ass fucking broken by Freeza does to help his standing.

>Remember that time
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=v5cPZC90Rwg&t=0m48s

Eh, to be fair, I've seen lots of people here who would gladly give up on reality and they're all adults.

Didn't Dipper fuck around with the time stream to get a girlfriend?

Yes, but Mabel lost her pet pig and Dipper gave up all his hard (but useless) work to get him back for her.
Has Mabel ever actually done anything for Dipper?

She gave up on her chance to make out with that puppet guy to save Dipper from Bill.

lol, before dropping all of the work she said she'd do for Dipper to impress said guy, and then also stealing his journal for her play?

nah lad, Mabel needs a fair kick in the head

Dipper and Mabel are gonna end up extremely co-dependent, and Dipper will go on to make a cartoon about his life, dating and leaving several girls because they aren't like Mabel and eventually turn to alcohol to help deal with his life.

It's okay, though, because that puppet guy was a total weirdo, so she didn't like him anyway.

Even when she "sacrifices" for Dipper she wins.

She had no way of knowing it was dangerous at all, let alone end-of-the-world dangerous. Ford and Dipper were the only ones (aside from Bill) who knew about the rift. And yes, it's been established all along that Mabel's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

All it would have taken was one line about how Dipper was willing to wait until after high school.

Kek. Aat first i thought you were just spilling out nonsense. Then i read the last sentence and realized it is all so true

Kek. And its all because of humanities pursuit of science. Science is the real bad guy in both twin schisms

Dipper. Why you keep bringing that up in public still? I said i was sorry. When are you going to let it go and lay off my back?

I could even tolerate Weirdmaggedon 2 as a fugue state if Mabel expressed regret, ever. It's not just that she makes huge selfish mistakes, or that she gets away with them while Dipper must suffer for his errors. It's also that she really doesn't seen to care that she almost destroyed the world and mentally switched to a fantasy life that suited her while leaving everyone else in the lurch.

She did it for love.

I did like all the nudes of Mabel we got. Best loli ever.

Mabel is gonna get some D !

Bill got all the nudes

Please allow loli and shota on Cred Forums again, J-Moot. We promise we will always spoiler the nakey stuff.

Mabel does not have her panties on right now.

Does this works ?

How about this?

no, she would make it happen by nagging and quilting Dipper out of anything he wanted to do

Man, Sesame Street got weird since I last watched it.

She was dragging her feet to save him and actually considered leaving him to die just to have a shot with the creepy puppet guy. Mabel doesn't care about her brother, or anyone that isn't herself.

No. Needs some skin. She ain't even topless in these.

How about r18 doujin of bipper screwing mabel while dipper watches?

Oh japan

I remember when Mabelfans started blaming Ford and Dipper for this. Even to the point where most of the fandom was hoping Ford would die.

It's crazy how some people thought she was still a pure little angel all the way through.

And I hated how Hirsch had to write that thing in the book about Mabel feeling extra bad that Bill was going to kill Dipper by performing suicide in Sock Opera.

>I remember when Mabelfans started blaming Ford and Dipper for this.
There were people who fucking HATED Ford after ATOTS. Did this happen on Cred Forums too?

>You want one of my brother's personal belongings so I can get what I want? Okay!

Both Mabel and Ford got the blame here first.

Ford actually is more at fault, as Alex said Ford is most at fault for what happened.

Difference is that the show calls Ford out on it and he apologizes for being an asshole on the show while the Mabel thing is literally never brought up on the show ever. It disappears like it had never even happened.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=_IQ76q1EYS0
youtube.com/watch?v=tww2PhIJuB4

Interesting, but again, she's still wearing her clothes.

Not after the first few pages of the book she isn't.

why the fuck is there so much of this

also

pbs.twimg.com/media/CgVuUX4UsAAJIhf.jpg

>Calls someone fucking autistic retard
>Dreams of Equestria being real
You cannot make this shit up.

Did that "Trust No one" thing they kept pushing ever become a thing in the show.

Isn't that place the equivalent of the middle ages? Hope you enjoy no refrigeration, internet or toilet paper

Technically yes, all the way at the end when Bill pretended to be Justin Roiland.

why would you want to fuck actual horses though

They are more beautiful than any girl

No bitch it'd fucking not

That's a goddamn let down

Then again the whole show is filled with failed potential

No, no they wouldn't

Speaking of, did the weird hints about Soos ever go anywhere?

People hated Mabel AND Ford

For a while there were five threads in the catalog every single day fighting about which one was more to blame and angrily ranting about it

Pretty much ever GF thread and lots of threads not about GF turned into whether Mabel or Ford were more shit, Mabel haters here were angrier though

Nope

Blendin and Time Baby could have went to any time that Bill wasn't all powerful, or just prevented Blendin from being possessed. Instead but muh time anomaly and got everyone sans Blendin killed. I thought Blendin was going to go back and warn everyone what was going to happen to prevent Time Baby's death. Then show up later as surprise reinforcements. Nope he just ran off. Also since the Future was a thing wouldn't they have already known that Bill was going to fail regardless of what happened.

Oh I didn't see ATOTS I thought you were talking about the finale again

I remember people didn't like Ford after he was introduced for how he treated Stan but way more people hated ALEX after ATOTS

ATOTS was were Hackposting really got going and where Hackposters started taking over every /gfg/, along with the Manzi shit

It was awful

Hints about him?

>People in the year 2016 falling for this bait

It was just stolen from the x-files anyway

Time travel only works in a way where it's convenient for the plot

*cough*
>Harry Potter
*cough*

The new Harry Potter plays kind of addressed that, but what I don't get is if it's so very dangerous why are they letting a fucking kid use it to take some classes every day?

>horsefuckers

>Mable

leave nigga

Oh no, its always been just as you remember it. Your innocent child mind just didnt comprehend the dark implications of the show world that allowed the film to exist

Why were the writers of Gravity Falls so incompetent that they couldn't realize how much of a bitch Mabel was? Were they all men and therefore didn't care to develop Mabel complexly?

>She had no way of knowing it was dangerous at all, let alone end-of-the-world dangerous.
Name one thing Dipper fucks around with that hasn't been dangerous.

>Uh, I would do the same and I'm 27
If not bait, then you are just a shitty as mabel is. Hell, id say you are even shittier

>>People in the year 2016 falling for this bait

Heh, jokes on you pal, MLP is having a theatrical movie released next year....Grafity Falls is sadly cancelled, your point is moot

BTW Gravity Falls is the only show I've enjoyed as much as MLP

Uh why?

>BTW Gravity Falls is the only show I've enjoyed as much as MLP
Gravity Fall shit show confirmed?

>uh why
autsim

Mabel isn't shitty, she's 12

Because Dumbledore was senile.

50 points to Gryffindor!! You thought you had that cup, didn't you Slytherin?

i would blame bill for orchestrating the whole thing

But Bill did nothing wrong.

Hitler should have put you horsefuckers next to the jews in the gas chambers.

Remember the ice cream spam
Good times.

Actually they have refrigerators and toilet paper as seen in the show.
They've never really addressed how the ponies have access to electricity, but I have a theory.

Equestria is actually cybertron a few millenium after Optimus Primal reformatted cybertron in Beast Machines. The new techno organic transformers have forgotten how to transform, but the planet still gives off electrical energy.

Id allow an interdimensional dream demon entrance into our universe if it meant making Season 2B never have happened.

godammit how does this keep getting more autistic?

Apple Jack is actually Megatron in disguise?

Man, I paid for that ice cream spam. It was worth every penny.

Equestria? Why in God's name would you want to live there? You're just a brain gelded pastel colored horse forever at the mercy of a immortal god. Plus your life is predestined and everything.

Mabel would be a far more sympathetic character if Alex Hirsch wasn't such a faggot jew who refused to make a season 3 and had it end during season 2 instead

And by that I mean that she wouldn't have been used as a plot device to bring Bill over and help end the show

no conflict, and no homework

>thinks Bill would grant him his wish instead of burying him under a literal Mount Everest of horse shit the moment he got physical form
>or just doing pic related
>or just doing both

>pays tens of thousands to be in grad school
>complains about the homework

Boohoo you faggot

Bill granted my wish to let me practice my japanese bondage knots on him, you just have to ask him nicely.

by giving it a containment board

I think I got it.

(Ok so this is not my plushie and unfortunately I do not know how to tie japanese bondage knots but if TMoGF ever comes here again you should know that this is what Japan is doing to your plushies. Please do not send them any more.)

P.S. stop sending them the figures, too. Thanks.

>Shortstack Wendy
Just another idea from the general that I wish got taken further.

Dumbledore a shit. Shows favoritism to one of the four houses and regularly risks his students' lives with dumb shit like needlessly dangerous tournaments. Plus putting all the evil kids together in the evil house where even the non-evil ones eventually tun evil because they were sorted into the evil house.

If magic horse land also has internet (but no blacks), I concede that it could be a nice place to visit

Did you not see the fucking zebra

I noticed that the odd thread that pops up these days doesn't do anything with the old ideas, right after the show they were all AUs over and over for a while and now they are all either BigDad's Pacifica or Robin over and over.

This and SvTFoE have the cutest foreign fan merchandise.

YOU THINK THAT'S BAD? REMEMBER THAT TIME DIPPER WENT SKIING WITH THE PROPHET MOHAMMAD

Remember that time Mabel smoked some weed?

No! Loser!
LOSER!
LLLLOOOOSSSSEEEERRRR!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=2vK3Oz6U77s

>marco is a girl
L-lewd.

He's just wearing a dress.

>Implying Bill wouldn't fuck Dipper
He's already been inside him.

Even better it is the superior trap Marco.

Don't you make me call the moralfags back from Voltron fandom.

This is now a Princess Marco thread.

This has been your friendly monthly reminder that Marco is Best Girl.

Your degenerate trap fetish ruined Star vs threads, don't fuck with our GF threads

It's almost like you didn't pay any attention. The reasons where really stacked towards it.

Afraid of growing up. Afraid of the looming threat of highschool. Afraid of loosing the bond with her brother.

The inability to allow female characters fucking up or be imperfect is the same as refusing them to be well written.

So I haven't watched this show, is this crossdressing a one time thing or is it recurring?

hey remember when dipper and stan refused to warn her in any way shape or form and people got mad at her for not knowing what she had

It would be fine if Mabel actually showed any sign of regret for what she did or had actual consequences to her actions. But no, nobody ever found out it was her that did this shit and got away with everything. Mabel's a godawful character not because she fucked up, but because the show bends over backwards to coddle her and pretend like she did nothing wrong, which stagnated her character growth since day 1. It's also why the Mablecorn episode was one of the worst, and that's saying a lot considering the stiff competition between Wierdmageddon pt II, The Love God, Roadside Attractions, etc.

She still stole something from Dipper and was willing to give to someone she barely knew. Ignoring context that's still selfish and shitty.

>people resurrecting the whose fault was it Mabel's or Ford's screaming in the current year

No.

true but every one ignores the fact that if maybe had been properly informed she would have most likely protected it

don't get me wrong, maybe makes a lot of mistakes and causes a lot of problems with her whims but this could have easily been avoided if anyone bothered to communicate with her about the dangers she and the world was in

If we're really doing this again I think that Mabel did do something shitty and should have been called out for it by the show and there should have been emotional fallout. BUT

Ford was more to blame (besides obviously for starting things in the first place) for keeping everyone in the dark about the situation which opened them up to just this kind of risk.

I wouldn't say Dipper was to blame or Stan at this point. Dipper was just doing what an adult relative/guardian told him to do, he's a kid. And of course at this point they knew Stan's secrets.

>true but every one ignores the fact that if maybe had been properly informed she would have most likely protected it

That's a lot of implications there. Even if they told her, what makes you think she would even care when you take into account all the shit she pulled over the summer? She rarely listens to anyone, let alone Ford/Dipper, she probably would've mentally droned out the warning anyway. Even if it did go through her thick skull, she probably still would've gave it to Blendin out of sheer self-interest. It's not like she actually cares about the town, she straight-up ignored it during Wierdmaggedon part 2 despite Wendy telling her how bad it is and actually seeing it herself.

HAHAHA!

Good time, good times!

youtube.com/watch?v=xOiYicwst4g

>12 year old at most(might be as young as 9)
>Was ready to never see her best friend ever again if it meant he could live his dream

Mabel a shit

Wow, no naked Mabels at all, not even ice cream. You've changed, Cred Forums. You didn't used to let the mods push you around.

Remember that time Monique wasn't a lesbian?

Goddammit Sinfest is so bad now. Which sucks because it actually had potential in the beginning.

Do you think that's Shezow or something?

Tatsuya Ishida is incapable of maintaining a moderate opinion on anything. He started out trying to make the comic as offensive as possible then, after some mysterious revelation, went full blown self-righteous social justice crusader and never looked back. It's a shame because his art has genuinely improved over the years. I just wish he had the capacity to chill the fuck out.

Fuck, user. I know Gravity Falls has some flaws but, compared to that witch, Mabel and everybody are A-OK.

This is the golden proof that Bryke didn't knew what were they fucking doing. Goddamn, she did nothing for being something better than awful.

Sometimes I wonder if the whole "Ishida thinks he raped a girl" theory is actually true. It'd certainly explain the insane left turn into feminismville he took, in any case.

Also,

>Character A points out that new gay trait is out of the blue and wonders if it's not just a weird phase due to Character B never showing any signs of being gay in the past
>Instead of justifying her new sexuality, Character B responds with a smarmy insult in an attempt by the author to divert attention away from the plot hole

Brilliant writing.

>Made a promise to help with the password for something actually important if Dipper helped her get everything together to impress some weirdo that she met a few hours ago

>Dipper does this without much complaining and they get the stuff together.

>Mabel refuses to help Dipper because has to put up the play now because of the fucking weirdo even though Dipper helped

>Dipper gets caught up in Bill's bullshit because Mabel didn't help

>Mabel just runs off with his fucking book at the last second and doesn't find it at all suspicious that Dipper is totally okay with it (given how obsessed he is with the book and how stressed he has been)

>When Mabel finds out what is going on she still wants to hold off on helping him until after the play and basically drags her feet

>That and the puppet guy was an asshole

nah screw her

Yeah, Mabel is a selfish cunt.
She may have good intentions and is kind at heart, but she's still so selfish it hurts. She's only generous and selfless when she feels like it and it suits her

No, absolutely not.

please add me in the cap

So Hirsch based Mabel off his own sister, right?

I mean, is his actual sister that much of a selfish bitch or does Hirsch have some SERIOUS sister issues?

>5 fingers on one hand
>4 on the other

I think he really does want to fuck her.

Maybe both? I dunno, maybe he treats Mabel as a creator's pet to make up for the shot he pit his sister through.

He wants to fuck her.

He put her through shit instead of the other way around from what I hear. I don't know he said both characters were based on himself really.

(only one ep but it's worth it)

Lol

It got a proper ending dumbass

OG series Ben 10 never fucked up this bad when he was 10 or 11

Shh... don't spoil the finale

as long as this thread is up, does anybody have a cap of wendy's boyz crazy rant on how awful men are
i think i can get some shitposting mileage out of it later