Select a character of any media. Heroes, villains, anti heroes, whatever you want

Select a character of any media. Heroes, villains, anti heroes, whatever you want.

Got it?

Sure?

Okay. Jack attacks them with his sword, a holy weapon that destroys evil but will not hurt those of "pure heart". Is your character pure enough to survive it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBMoxTSPq-c
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ09xdxzIJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck no. she dies instantly.

Most likely instantly dead, although depends on what "pure" means.
youtube.com/watch?v=gBMoxTSPq-c

He should be fine.

X 23 is anything but pure
Teen Cyclops survives easily

Certainly not.

Just started reading gwenpool last week. She's perfect.

He's fine

>carl brutananadilewski
Nope

So, so dead

Fuck this demon up, Jack

Done for

Both would probably be fine.
Hellboy would wonder why tho

They all dead as fuck.

does him?

He's definitely pure enough.

>Le Quack
This nigga is dead.

>"I'm absorbing his blows, like some kinda spongy material!"

I don't know actually

Well, he's a machine, so he's probably fucked.

Depends. Are shitty puns and huge amounts of collateral damage to property pure?

But he's not bad exactly
On the other hand

>Pure
Pure suffering.

>John-117
>The Punisher

They're both fucked

She'll be fine. The only things impure about Ladybug are our thoughts.

>Chief
>not pure

Innie scum leave.

Jack is fucked.

Bounces off

You know, I actually think Jack's sword could kill DBZ tier villains. I mean, the sword will hurt you regardless of your strength as long as you're evil. It only fails to cut something, like the Mega Bots, when the wielder isn´t strong enough to penetrate their skin. So, this sword in the hands of someone string enough could probably injure or even kill most of DBZ villain

MADA MADA.

Pure as fuck. Also, he and Jack would be excellent bros. I can actually see Genji being the kind of thing that would turn up in SA's world.

Talk me more about this guy, he seems interesting

Second son to a yakuza powerhouse with supervillain ninja shit going on.

Grows up without responsibility, excels at ninja training but doesn't care about the family business, wants to play vidya and date supermodels and make it rain with his crime prince monies.

Eventually clan elders get fucking pissed at his relaxed attitude and tell his big brother than either he gets his little bro straightened out, or they start seriously considering that the ruling family branch has to be swapped out for another. His brother confronts him, things get heated, they fight, and he's left for dead.

Overwatch, a kinda UN sanctioned superhero initiative, picks him up and their qt Swiss nanobiologist saves his life by converting him into a near total cyborg. In return, he joins their black ops division, and near single-handedly dismantles his family's criminal empire.

When Overwatch is shut down due to internal disputes and bad publicity, he vanishes, going soul-searching, trying to adjust to his new nature as more machine than man. Eventually he runs into a bunch of robot Buddhists and learns to accept himself for what he is.

Becomes a chill bro-tier adventurer, traveling the world and helping people out with his cyborg ninja skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ09xdxzIJQ

>spirit bomb: The Sword edition

What do you think makes him pure of heart?

Oh yeah, he's fine.

Not after One More Day, he's not.

>meta knight
He's mask is destroyed, but otherwise remains unharmed and flees.

Not so sure anymore. During the first seasons I wouldn´t have had a doubt about him surviving, but now I think he´d actually die

He just seems utterly benevolent at this point. He's gone through his crucible and come out as a good person.

All his characterizations and voice lines indicate that he has little ill-will toward anything. Even when one character gets all cyber-racist with him, his response isn't "yo get fucked bitch", it's basically "I'm still human, no matter what." He doesn't even seem to have any qualms with Overwatch for turning him into a machine without his permission, and one of his voice lines when Mercy rezzes him in game is basically "Thanks for saving me again, doc!"

When his design was released everyone expected him to be ninja the edgehog, but he turned out to be a genuine good guy who just wants to travel the world and help people.

That sounds pretty awesome, user. Thank you for telling me about him

Jack spent the next day drinking and having nightmares of Lola's bloody remains.

He'd be fine

You know, it´s funny. If Saitama was evil instead of good, Jack's sword would be one of the few things in the world capable of hurting or even killing him.

Gee, I wonder?

Would the sword shatter or bounce back? Would Saitama's invicibility take effect before the sword's "if good, don't cut through" check?

>Green Arrow

He'll be fine.

i actually have no idea.

Yeah, there are some pretty good characters in the game. A lot of people wish it had just been a cartoon or something.

I'd check out some of the other shorts. Personally, I really like Recall.

They'd be friends like the Scotsman

Neither. It would just stop without cutting him, and then Jack would sheathe his blade and ask Saitama if he would like some tea.

I don't know what will happen if these 2 clash.

I picked her, but Azula isn't truly "Evil." She is doing what is best for her nation. Also Azula is pretty skilled, I'm pretty sure she could dodge.

Definitely.

The sword breaks into pieces

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fuck you talking about? Bugs is a supreme dick and asshole.

Though Amelia would be fine.

In this situation, we´re not discussing whether or not Jack would be able to beat a certain character, rather if his sword would be able to hurt them.
About Azula, even if her goals are not "for the evulz!", she´s still pretty damn evil. She takes a lot of satisfaction out of other people's suffering, controls through fear, doesn´t understand the idea of loyalty... She´s one rotten apple, user. Jack´s sword could cut her like butter.

Correction, Bugs is the god of trolling.

Shakara is pure. PURE VENGENCE.
Also you can't kill death

Yeah, in a realistic scenario Jack's sword would probably kill him.

I... don´t know.

Actually there was a what if in which the demon that makes your sins explode insisde your head from dragon ball (the one they fight in the mini tournament where goku meets his grandfather again) saves the earth by exploding freeza's head.

Azula is only evil from a certain point of view. If you're a Fire Nation soldier fighting against earthbenders and she's leading you, that's hardly evil, now is it?

I wonder if this sword works under the principle that people are inherently good or evil and are destined to be like that forever. Would the sword kill Iroh, for example, during his days of conquest, and then be unable to hurt him after he changed his ways? Or would the sword deem him as "pure of heart" from the very beginning?

Why didn´t that guy just kill every single villain ever?

>Jack slices him in two.
>Dexter and Frekazoid personalities are separated

Dont know where to go from there? Does Freakazoid goes "evil"? I mean no evil but without Dexter restraint I could see the embodimient of the Internet going out of control, even if it was more tamer back then

Yep, they're all pure.

Steven is good willing. The Sword won't harm him. Rose, on the other hand, would have some trouble since her body is not biological. I don't know what would happened if Jack tried to cut the gem.

The idea is that the sword can't be used for evil. So as long as Jack is defending himself from a foe with murderous intent, he's gonna kill them.

She´s still evil by all moral standards. I mean, unless in the Fire Nation things such as being burnt alive for disobedience are a common event, all nations seem to share a basic moral center. Hell, what do you call a person who is sadistically smiling while she watches her defenseless brother beg and cry while your father is about to shoot him with fire to the face? Azula is evil no matter where you look at it from.

This is actually a pretty curious scenario. The sword would definitely be unable to harm Steven, but with Rose it's a whole different story. We´re not even that sure how she was. From what we´ve seen, I dare say she has good intentions but nonetheless she's a pretty shitty person, both to humans and gems alike. I think that the sword would definitely hurt her if it ever came into contact with her. But as long as she´s Steven, or a part of Steven, the blade wouldn´t hurt her. That's just a hypothesis, though.

Shit, I meant to answer

>sword breaks.

Nigga what? Are you devoid of Joy or something?

>Jack stabs Bugs.
>Bugs starts screaming agonizing.
>Tells Jack to tell her mom that he loves her.
>Oh the humanity
>Jack raises an eyebrow after Bugs has been on his dying throes for 5 minutes.
>Bugs finally dies
>Jack proceeds to sheate his sword but notices something is wrong
>"ACME- Ancient Samurai Rubber Sword Replica"
>Bugs gets up kisses Jack and runs away with the real sword.
>Jack pursues

It's not evil to expect a person who disobeys to get punished. Azula has only ever wanted Zuko to be strong, and it wasn't until he betrayed her family and her nation that she turned on him. It's not evil, it's tough love.

Bounces off the floor after it cuts through Batman

What I'm more curious is if the sword would hurt her if she was inside her gem. Would the sword recognize her as a person or a rock? I think the blade can cut normal gems but still.

He's an asshole but he always does the right thing so he'll probably get horribly maimed but survive.

Smiling with glee and clearly stating that she wants to be a single child before tossing Zuko to the void isn´t evil? Either you're trolling or you´re a waifag

Being a asshole doesn't mean you're evil

Also sort of off topic but has Jack ever tried killing someone that was good with his sword?

Depends on the Batman. BTAS would definitely be safe from the sword, while other versions are at a greater risk, or quite simply would die.

I already said she only tried to kill Zuko when he betrayed their family and their nation. From Azula's point of view Zuko was evil.

he's still a kid though. As long the AS continuation doesn't dismiss this, I don't think the sword would harm a child.

Anyway, can the sword actually hurt pic related? He is more of a force of nature in some versions.

I actually think the moment she became Steven she actually became Steven. It´s the same life and soul with a different personality, form and biology.
If it was an individual gem, I think the rule or evil or not would still be applied. Jack cuts through cyborgs and they're mostly dead matter when it stabs them. That's the perk of being magical; it doesn´t need to be biological in order to judge it.

Trying to kill the Avatar too, your world´s version of Jesus? You know, the guy who wants to stop a war and restore balance to the world so each nation can be free to reign on its own doesn´t count as evil? This is literally saying that the Allies were evil for trying to stop Hitler from Germany's point of view. Most Germans didn´t know what was going on on concentration camps, because it that information was made public there'd be one hell of a revolt.

>Cucks Dick Grayson
>Too prideful to accept he is outclassed in the JLU

Nah, nigga is dead

She threatened her best friend, who isn't a soldier and just an entertainer, death if she wouldn't join her.

She's fucking mental friend.
I guess it depends what "pure of heart" really means. If it means to do whats best for humanity then probably but if by pure of heart it just means "has no evil intentions" then probably not since Godzilla as a monster or demon only destroys whatever seems to be the biggest threat to earth as a whole but gives zero fucks about humanity.

I suppose it´d depend on the versions. If it's a force of nature I guess it implies it doesn´t have a soul and therefore it's clear game. The sword didn´t seem to have a problem harming those fire, rock and wind Elementals.

Steven isn't simply a new personality of Rose. He's an hybrid. Greg still busted inside her. He's something never seen (literally, we don't know he came to be) before. Kinda complicated.

Still, I think it´s been implied that if Steven's gem cracked or was shattered he´d die. So I´m taking that Rose is a part of him and therefore it would be Steven who is judged by the sword and not Rose if Jack were to attack the gem.

Plus, I just realize that Aku is pure evil, so I guess Godzilla would be harmed from the sword
>tfw in the new series Jack fights a gigantic kaiju and survives thanks to the sword

Oh-oh.

Yep, definitely hurts.

Well yeah, Steven would survive even if Rose is inside him, since it's pretty clear she is not conscient anymore. I think at some point they said that Rose "gave her physical form to allow him to born".
Steven's birth is some John Carpenter shit I have to tell you.

I think the point this user is trying to make is that evil is relative to point of view and how one views oneself. Azula never thought anything she was doing was wrong, in her mind she wasn't evil, she was right, and so actions she takes are justified. True that she's a total sociopath and is incapable of seeing anything she does as wrong. But she doesn't consider herself evil and doesn't worship evil. She does what she believes is right, in her own twisted view.

The question is what makes the determination of "evil." Jack's sense of right and wrong? Does the sword have a level of sentience that allows it to determine? What do you do with someone who doesn't believe what they're doing is wrong, or bad, but they are clearly hurting others without care or remorse?

All in all, it's a magic sword so naturally it can magically make a determination and slice Azula's head off, but I think above is the gist of the argument being made.

She'd probably survive. She's innocent in a "I don't know better," way.

Define pure of heart

Ultimate Pete was pure.

Aside from the obvious fact it ruins any plot, Toriyama probably forgot he existed.

>If you're a Fire Nation soldier fighting against earthbenders and she's leading you, that's hardly evil, now is it?
>implying having her as your CO wouldn't be fucking awful
Didn't you see how she treats her subordinates?

However, evil people in the world never think of themselves as evil. They always play it off as some "I´m kinda weird, so what" or simply believe all they do is justified. Whether it is because they have deluded themselves into thinking that they can do no wrong, or because they feel they're right and others are not, they feel they´re not evil.
The problem here is that Azula DOES see herself as evil.
>My own mother thought I was a monster. She was right of course, but it still hurt"

She clearly states she knows she´s evil.

As to what determines what evil and good are, I´m guessing the sword can only be wielded who truly understands this. I mean, Jack never fights without provocation, sometimes even delaying the fight if he can and even fucking ignoring some guy who pulled a knife to his neck. He never stays in one place for too long, so he doesn´t try to control other people's lives. He seens a problems and he fixes it. So I dare say Jack acts against evil when he has to, but for the most part let's people figure out their own problems.

He fucked up in many occasions, but he had his heart in the right page.
Do you think that after Ultimate Doc Ock said he was done being a supervillain and wanted to go back to helping people through science the sword might have forgiven him?

Would the sword be able to kill Him for good?

it's YOU isn't it
Please don't turn this thread into a fucking shitshow, we've been through this shit before

Should turn out okay.

A lot of Overwatch characters would be immune.

Winston, Tracer, Zenyatta, Reinhardt, Pharah, D.va, possibly Soldier:76. I think Ana would probably make the grade too.

Does pure rage count?

I know he´s trying to kill the gods because they kidnapped his daughter or something, so I can´t really tell. However, since one of the gods he fights is one of the original forgers of the sword, I actually have trouble deciding whether or not the sword would affect a god such as him

Now you've got me wondering about Gourry. Essentially he is pure, but IIRC he got possessed by some evil entity for a time? Would that be enough to taint his purity and be hurt by Jack's sword?

On the other side, Gourry's Sword of Light vs Jack's Sword of Righteousness; who wins?

Is it evil to love your family?

I guess it would purge the corrupting entity out of him.

No, but being an assassin, getting killed and coming back as a demon who horrifically murders his victims kinda is. Let's be honest; most of MK's cast would get killed by Jack's sword, and the only ones who wouldn´t are gods.

I don't think possession really counts as making YOU evil.

Does a heart of pure hatred count?

>Bastion
>Not pure

If you expect your character to get killed it does

I really don't know.

There's none purer than Godzilla.

Nah, even at his angriest, knowing that he had a responsibility to protect those weaker than him was enough to calm him down and refocus him. He's far from evil.

The sword is actively pushed away, like two same sided magnets.

Dead, so fucking dead

Aku is literally a fragment of cosmic abstract evil so it obviously hurts pure evil.

Good to know. I really need to play that game. It´s nice seeing a god who isn´t a complete asshole

Couldn´t have said it better myself

Fuck off scrapper. Jack's sword doesn't only hurt evil, it just can't hurt pure good

I wouldn't be surprise if the sword actually cured Widowmaker's brainwashing that Talon did to her.

He will be fine.

I dunno, Rorschach is insane, he legitimately believes he's bringing as much good as he can to to world.
Although the "I will whisper no" bit does put a serious mark on him.

What about Korra, she's a girl who fucked up a lot despite being Aang's reincarnation.

"What's best for her nation"
See: lawful evil
Also, even if that was true, she takes true glee in harming and manipulating people, including friends and family, and only wants power and control so she can use it to further harm and manipulate people. She won't give a shit about the fire nation until the bow to her, and Jack's sword would cleave through her like butter.

In all honesty, I'd suggest watching a Let's Play on Youtube or something. The gameplay is really pretty lacking, and you need to buy DLC in order to resolve a cliffhanger in the main story. It works many times better as an animated story!

Well as long as you don't mind this game being QTE: The Game, you'll have fun with it.

Well, before the girl's murder Rorshach was pure, but after, I'm not so sure

the sword will fail to harm her in anyway, jack then does his best to make sure she gets back to her time period, even if it means he misses his own chance

The sword fail to harm him, and Doom vaporizes Jack to punish his insolence.

Depends on what kind of pure we're talking about

He's pure of heart. Fite me.

im pretty sure he has enough evilness to qualify for a stabbing

He'll be fine

yeahhh... that's why I didn't post her

He is peachy keen

Link

I'm pretty sure he can survive this

Also that would be a really cool fight to see

link has a lot of experience fighting big, giant creatures who rely on power

but does he have a lot of experience fighting swift humans relying on martial prowess?

Honestly, all this talk about Steven kinda has me thinking: How does one define Pure of Heart? Because if we go by intention, then nah, he's gonna survive. If we go by actions, though, we discover that he's actually kinda foolish, kinda dumb, and about as mean as a ten year old kid is. Because he really is a kid, not some pure bastion of innocence, just a somewhat sheltered kid who has gone through shit.

He isn't evil though, all Doom does is for the benefit of humanity.

Fucking yeah dude, sometimes they're even skellymans.

Jack is fucked, and shot in the head

i think intention is a better reflection of purity, since it is impossible to determine the outcome of your actions before you do it

but if you want a more nuanced discussion, there is a philo class with your name on it

the only sure fire way is to ask the guy who made the sword, or the sword itself, to find out

It's like Goku and the nimbus man, Goku does fucked up shit all the time but his heart is pure so the cloud is cool with him.

he is also ruthless, petty, selfish, egotistical, and motivated solely to prove himself better than RICHARDS

He's got z-lock of course he's fast enough

Prob not? Not because Garnet is pure of heart(idk if morality applies to jims) but because she's too durable

how does the master sword stack up against the katana?

assuming they cant cut each other, the scottish claymore was as strong as the katana due to "magic runes", and that the morphology of the sword is irrelevant, so 2 swords of equal craftsmanship but different type would be equal, which sword would you rather use?

>Leni and Jack having adventures together
I'd watch the shit out of that.

>how does the master sword stack up against the katana?
It's the fucking Master Sword it's right there in the name.

Anyway to answer your question it's made by three gods just like the Jack sword so it pretty much doesn't make a difference.

>Durable
Bro, keep in mind that Jack slices through metal all the time. The only metal he couldn't slice through was the Megabots, and those were A. the deadliest machines ever seen in that universe and B. directly powered by Aku AKA Japanese Space Satan. Not only that, but that was because Jack just didn't have the raw strength to do it. Sword cut through just fine once he did.

Anyway, for pic related I think it would depend on the version. Devil Survivor Black Frost would be fine, while Nocturne Black Frost would be fucked sideways. Then again, Nocturne Black Frost was corrupted by the Satan Magatama, so I'm not sure if it counts since he was decent before an outside source drove him crazy.

They'd be about equal. Actually, wasn't the Master Sword made by the Golden Goddesses? Wouldn't that make it the Zelda equivalent of the katana, given that Jack's sword was made by Odin, Ra, and...I think Vishnu?

i would take the master sword since it shoots lasers in addition to normal sword stuff

Yeah that's true

The masts sword being forged by the goddess would match up to the katana

>eats jack and sword
>turns into sword kirby
>defeats aku

I think the two swords both have their respective pros and cons. The Master Sword can shoot lasers or sword beams or whatever, giving it a ranged option that Jack's swords doesn't have. However, Jack's sword can cut through anything not pure of heart with the proper amount of strength (with the exception of certain magical items like the Scotsman's sword), unlike the Master Sword which can be blocked

Yeah but he proved multiple time that he's able to set that aside, even RICHARDS, for the greater good

Scotsman is anything but pure of heart user

The only reason it didn't get cut in half was because of the runes

Which is why the goddess having powered the sword is the same

jack is no match for a master builder

...I know that user. You might want to read it a bit more thoroughly.
>with the exception of certain magical items like the Scotsman's sword
>certain magical items
>sword

Truly, he is pure of heart!

I had that episode in mine yeah, I just thought Garnet would be similarly as durable(withstanding lava, bottom of the ocean, etc). He wouldn't be able to cut her without the power arm or similar shit

Man you can't help but cheer on Muman Rider when he appears

Ok but still this would make an interesting death battle

Pretty sure she's safe.

>thief for pleasure
Absolutely not.

People don't realize that Azula is not evil but a victim of circumstance.

He is so far removed from pure it's actually funny. That said, reminder that he stole enough cars to fill a warehouse even though he can't drive/

Hank and Dale will be fine, Peggy and Nancy on the other hand...

Nope. Ironically Link can use Jack's sword but Jack wouldn't be able to use his.

Nox is the most pure villain.

Raises an interesting question, since we know Valkyries are a thing in Samurai Jack...
Could Thor take Aku?

He's good. Although he'll flinch like a bitch.

Hi, /tg/ here. You may remember me from such posts as "Rifts though" and "I play Rifts, did I mention that?"

But speaking for any high-level magic user, a guy with a sword is at most a very temporary pain in the ass.

Has there ever been an instance where the sword couldn't harm someone with a "pure heart"?
I'm pretty sure it just acts a regular sword even when not dealing with evil.
Heck, robots aren't inherently evil.
They just do what they're programmed to do.

Yes, to a hilarious degree

If he honestly meant it then the sword shouldn't hurt him but that is an interesting point though.

It'll nearly kill her, but she'll live.

I dunno... 50% chance he goes up in a puff of smoke like any other villain would. 50% chance he is just as surprised as Jack when he survives.

Jim would probably be fine, but his powersuit might get sliced up.

>devoted to making the world a better place
>has mob connections

I'm getting conflicting readings here

You know, I don't know if it'd do the job.

>Mystery Incorporated Fred
He's absolutely fine

Nigga this shit was glazed over in the movie. WHY THE FUCK WAS IT GLAZED OVER. BITCH BE CONSORTIN WITH A CRIMINAL WHO TRIED TO ICE HER FLUFFY TAIL

He ded

He survives just fine.

>Ok pick a villain
>Ok, all you who did, lose.

Boring 0/10 would not insert another quarter

Prolly not.

Sword bounces off, and then it slaps Jack across the face for being an idiot.

He murdered his girlfriend and turned her into leather armor to buy favors from demons.

He's pure enough.

He went on a quest with a group of villains to get a wish, and the one wish he asked for wasn´t helping humanity, was literally asking he could never feel remorse of anything he did ever again. Does that sound like something a good person would do?

Ahem...
>Zuko has a fucked up father
>Said father constantly abuses him psychologically and in the end physically
>He belongs to a war craving nation that believes in their cause
>He still decided to do what was right

>Azula has a fucked up father who adores her, even if only when she´s useful but she´s been useful to him for most of her life so she doesn´t know abuse
>Still decided to be evil

assuming he could be hurt by his blade, do you think he would be able to cut through his masterwork terminator armor, while surviving a pounding from the gauntlets of mccragge and storm bolter?

To be honest, I don´t know what this character did exactly and I´d rather avoid spoilers.
But still, if he became a villain even because of circumstances he still decided to be a villain. There are many characters that go through much pain and suffering and still try to be heroic. And let's be honest; being "pure of heart" is one of the hardest things any character can accomplish. I think by Season 5 Jack isn´t even pure of heart anymore.

If it lacks a sword, it acts like a regular sword.
If it has a soul it will judge it. For example, that time Aku tried to kill Jack with his own sword only to bounce back leaving Jack totally unharmed.

> Heroes, villains, anti heroes, whatever you want.

That reading comprehension, mate

She's fine, but she might be a bit scared of the guy swinging a sword at him.

He's fine.

...Right?

his katana cant cut through his shield of virtue, or his circular one

Dude, that nigga be dead if it hit him.

NOPE

this guy power is literally to one-shot anyone with a hint of evil in their heart.
he could solo every db villian.
too bad toriyama forgot all about him, though I heard in one of the games he gets a scenario or something

Hes getting sliced through like butter.

They've really turned cap into a shit head lately.

MCU cap is probably okay

IF this happened in the new season, IT WOULD BE BEST EPISODE EVER?

Muman Rider is honestly the best supporting character on that show. I NEED more of him come Season 2.

>MCU cap is probably okay
The fucker can't even swear and he grew up in 1930's New York. THE FUCKER IS A SAINT.

I do think project Titan had a movie attached to it or something. I wonder if they are going to try and continue it to overwatch.

He is a bit of a idiot and a dick at times. But the sword probably couldn't hurt him even if it could cut him. Now most of the other heroes would be a different story.

Closest I think was when he was becoming possessed and ended up cleaving an innocent robot in two.

So, sadly, this means stands a very fair chance of getting snuffed.

he committed horrible atrocities because he is attempting to rewind time to prevent his family's death and cancel all of his mistakes in this time line. He succeeds but he can only rewind time 10 minutes. and only once.

He should be fine. He's got a good heart.

He asked never to feel guilt because in his quest to save humanity, he will have to make choices that might be influenced by his guilt

Yes but you have to admit it was a good looking armor

Yeah, he could for example, open a portal in time and cast him through it!

Who is this dumpling demon

Athena Cykes, from the lawyer games.

>Frank

I think he's pure enough of heart to survive

>machines
>good