ITT: Shit characters in good shows.

pic unrelated.

Delet

Son?

We had an episode that showed why gene is important too
Louise is too nihilistic and Tina too much of a pushover
Gene is the wild card of the bunch

>hating based Gene

Don't diss Gwonam! Him and the King were the best part of those games.

No diss intended, just noting his resemblence to Glossaryck

Beat off and cum onto Ganon's beautiful face.

eh, he seems like he only exists to shit on Marco.
kinda like Ponyhead.

Get outta here, you five fingered pleb!

I hate that I get this reference.

WHERE IS DINO TIME

>ITT: Shit characters in good shows.

Whaaat?!

user, how can you not like Glossaryck?

Shit, son, you better get your mind right.

>hating on Gene

Are you mad? Do feel blame?

You're too young to post on Cred Forums, Star.

You understand Cred Forums has the youngest userbase on Cred Forums, right?

>not Cred Forums

Yeah right.

And apparently also the most humor-blind one.

always hated this faggot

Peggy, and Bobby

OP said good shows.

GONE

>Bobby

That's a bad character on a BAD show.

yeah that's right I'm saying AT's a good show, sue me.

Ponyhead is fucking terrible, but Glossaryck is the man.

Honestly, I hate both of them. I was so happy when I thought Glossaryk got murked.

>Glossaryk
>Bad

Shit Taste

>Kuvira
>Bad
>Legend of Korra
>Good

The fuck is wrong with you.

>Not liking Marcy
Bet you're a faggot.

Adventure time is getting better, I won't hate on you for still liking it. I'm pretty neutral now myself.

Glossaryck is trash and Ponyhead ain't much better but at least Pony is voiced by the charming Jenny Slate

He shits way more on Star than Marco. Glossaryck is fine, fuck you, and fuck Ponyhead who is a shitty character.

That entire show was hot garbage tho

When will this meme stop?

>The fuck is wrong with you.
Whoops. I think I read the OP wrong.

Sorry.

Marcy is just so utterly boring now. Like, besides Stakes (which was basically the show giving the fanbase an apology note for not having Marceline do anything for years) the lady's just done fuck all. If there wasn't the psuedo lesbianism that people go crazy for no one would give a shit about her.

It's like they turned her from a cool vampire chick into a pretty boring regular girl and shit, she lost so much of her spark dude.

When you apologise.

It isn't a meme. The jokes were unfunny, the characters, save for the giraffe and Harambe were unlikable shit stains, and the premise itself sounds like a rejected Disney movie.

Shit poster on good boards

>good boards
Such things exist?

Considering they completely resolved her character's problems, explained her backstory fully like two years ago, and established that she and Finn will never be in a relationship, there's really nothing left to do with Marcy. All she can be now is a boring regular girl.

And shit.

>doesn't contribute to the discussion
>probably didn't even sage

Cred Forums went downhill in the second season

How are the writers so unimaginative that they ran out of ideas of things to do with a half demon vampire with shit tons of crazy powers and a adventurous attitude to do shit, come on Adventure Time.

I think it's mostly that the show just cordoned off Finn and Marceline for some reason and since they can never interact she has to be relegated to three episodes a season where she can't do all that much. What a shame.

Why are you still here?

Mainly for storytimes.

CUM

He's a selfish memer but he provides good advice sometimes. He clearly knows things, but he doesn't want to reveal them. Maybe he has a reason for it, or maybe he's just a jerk.

>Marceline is a shit character

Agreed.

And this crappy bait thread obvious.

Of course

At least PB is interesting in her fuckery, Marceline is a non-character they constantly force into the foreground. I liked her first appearance better, when she was an antagonist.

fuck off.

Marcy was great until like season 4 when they cranked up her backstory and then totally toned down her sense of energy. Now whenever she shows up she's kind of just "there" and she's divorced from the rest of the show she's pretty much living in her own spinoff series.

>six fingers on one hand
CalArts, everyone

I masturbate to all of the feet this artist draws and she can't stop me

Nope. He's a terrible character.

That fucking bitch and her shitty pig husband ruined the Lich.

Even in the two good seasons she's still the worst
yes I just wanted an excuse to repost this

He'll be back.

Forgot this little shit existed. Anyone remember how he debuted? The best concept for an episode with Star's freaky puberty going berserk.....and we waste MOST of the episode with this turd of a scrappy character right down to doing needlessly gross shit like showing off his "legs" to Marco or forcing Marco to feed him staining his gross beard with food.

He's not human you retard

She was good in the first three season. Then she became a depressed emo lesbian.

Agreed. The whole "forced singing" shit she did in the early seasons got annoying and fast. But the whole pretentious over extreme melodrama ever since they revealed she was tied to the Ice King's past also didn't help. These are two characters who really shouldn't have been glued together like that. Her shtick with her demon father from another dimension was more than enough but now may as well have never been a thing since Ice King is her true father sort of speak.

>demon father from another dimension
How long has it been since Hunson Abadeer was relevant?

well he hasn't been on screen in what, like 4 years or some shit? he was mentioned in stakes but that's about it.
such a great and underused character I have no idea why the show barely does shit with him.

but user that's a good character on a bad show

fuck anyone who dislikes jeffrey tambor

It's good shows. All the seasons were terrible. And all the characters were terrible as well.
Yes, even Varrick for those of you out there.

BUT NIGEYYYYYYYYYYY

I used to hate glossarick but he's grown on me really fast. His zen wisdom is over 9000.

OP said GOOD shows,user.

No other character made me switch the channel so fast which she appeared.

You're childhood wasa rejected Disney story, yet here you are, so it cant be that bad

literally the only reason ot even try watching that shitshow

Best girl.