This is Loeb's plan to make Agents of Shield SUPER canon

This is Loeb's plan to make Agents of Shield SUPER canon.

They got the ok to use a big character and now they're using him in hopes that Netlix or Marvel Studios will use him somewhere down the line, thus making AoS SUPER canon instead of just canon.

I think Loeb is axing that show and replacing it with New Warriors.
That way he'll get his live action Sam.

>SUPER cannon autist is back.

I'm not the one triggered so hard by the idea of canon that I have trouble spelling it.

>implying it's not canon as it is

I'm not the one so determined to organize Marvel's shit adaptations into something coherent that I developed SUPER cannon.

I also added the second "n" there again to upset you. :^)

Dude can you just stop with the super canon shit already?

Did you evenn read the post? It's obviously cannonn. But it's nnot SUPER cannonn like the films.

I doubt Loeb or anyone else cares.

Listen here m8. Shit is canon, or it's not

the soft canon/super canon meme can die and burn with its supporters and nothing of value will be lost. I know what I read and I know what I said.

>cannon
You mean Kanon

>AoS
>Canon

The entire cast and crew cares and complains about it pretty regularly.

Agents of SHIELD is embarrassingly soft canon. There's a reason this meme exists.

> Yost run is cancelled so we can get a TV show years later

HAHAHAHA

let me tell you what actually happened

>Loeb wanted Ghost Rider
>"But Jeph, Kevin Feige has dibs on Johnny Blaze AND Danny Ketch."
>THEN GIMME ROBBIE
>"Who? Fine, take another C-lister Jeph. Who gives a shit. NO AVENGERS THOUGH."

>Jeph wanting anyone other than his dead son
You know nothing of this man's lunacy

>Not wanting best Rider in the first place
What a little bitch

Considering that he's literally the same firehead character with a cool vehicle, perhaps Marvel fucked up and will now have to actually make a choice between using this Ghost Rider or making a statement about how AoS isn't quannonnississippi.

1)Agents of Shit is cannon so are the Netflix shows.

2) If the movies or netflix do use Ghost Rider it will be Danny so they can ignore the old movies and Agents of Shit.

>it's cannnonnnonnonn
>if they use him, it'll be in a way that avoids confirming the cannonononononon

But he's a shitty legacy Ghostrider, and his car doesn't look as cool as a bike

Technically AoS is canon thanks to the appearance of Sif.

Netflix and AoS are run by the same people you moron. They're both canon. This isn't pre-Disney Star Wars. Stop making shit up

Yes that is the definition of canon.

SUPER canon refers to a character originating on AoS appearing in something else.

And now his brother has more to do with Marvel than Joss ever will again.

>SUPER CANNON
It's All Connected was a mistake.

Is "super canon" an actual term that Loeb used?
If so, then wow.

I agree.
People gave shit to DC for not making their TV and film universes connected, but look how well it's worked out in Marvel's favor.

Joss is not Kevin or Jeph. He's a director not an exec.

Im still fucking mad we're wasting Robbie, and any Ghost Rider material, on this damn show. Please tell me Danny is getting a movie or a Netflix show

It's something OP made up that he keeps making threads about assuming anyone gives a shit.

Yet you come into every single thread because it triggers you.

Not the guy you're responding to, but now you're just lashing out because nobody is receptive to and sharing your SUPER cannon idea.

>tv shit
>ever canon with films

lol ok kid

>Not the guy you're responding to
I believe you.

>Implying they won't use Johnny or Danny.

It's like the inhumans thing

they can use the race of inhumans, but characters like Medusa were obviously fucking off limits

Sure but if they don't acknowledge Robbie in any meaningful way while doing that, it'll be an absolute confirmation of AoS's non-canonicity.

He's not me. Im the guy who said nobody gives a shit about your SUPER kannon idea.
Stop posting it. It's embarrassing

>New warriors live-action.
So we'd have Kaine in a series?
As long as he has his daughteru I'd be fine with it.

Now you're just displaying a persecution complex and are trying to rationalize that it's only one guy trying to shut down your clearly brilliant idea loved by one and all.

You act as if I made up the term.

>Its the canon shitposting/argument thread again
Its one way canon fellas. Meaning technically everything that happens in the shows does connect with the MCU but they amount to jack shit. Because the movies will always hold favor over them. Also fish pills were a mistake

They said they're making a pilot and the only character they've announced in it is Squirrel Girl.
Your guess is as good as mine for what the roster will be. I'd prefer the original New Warriors, but there's no way in hell Jeph will let Richard into his department

You seriously don't need to capitalize the super part bro