OUaT

Little over halfway through season 5 and they cucked Mulan AGAIN?

This time shipping Riding hood off with Dorthy.

>finally get more Merida and she's on this shit show.

>Lesbians can get cucked

If they want a family, technically they HAVE to get cucked.

>implying Mulan wouldn't be the Alpha lesbian who gets fucked while making her partner watch

They did the ultimate keking, you could see her heart being broken again when Red was giddy about Dorothy...

>Those curves on Merida, Unf!!!
Ok I'll stop.

>Sacrificing that tone warriors physique for children

Doesn't sound very manly, user.

So is Merida Mulan's endgame, or will they ship HER off last second too just so mulan can stay pathetic?

You know if Mulan Married Merida she would finally be a princess legitimately. Instead of just "because Disney said so". Also a relationship with them seems pretty logical to me considering their personalities and the events of their movies.

I get how superheroes are inherently Cred Forums related so flash and arrow are allowed

but how is this shit not Cred Forums

It's not even partially related to the Disney movies, they just slapped recognizable names on bad tween soap opera characters

She wants dat moof.

The hell is this?

She could always get with "ping"

Disney Fanfiction that started as a Fables knockoff.

It's literally owned by Disney, uses their animated movies' original characters, and has ride in their amusement parks.

It falls under the same umbrella as superhero movies.

Wait what?
OUaT has Mulan now?
Why? I thought the show was about fairy tale fake characters

This and Grimm are just shitty knockoffs of FABLES.

How do these dumb niggers exist?

How can you people not know that all the OUAT characters are the Disney versions of their iterations because, you know, DISNEY FUCKING MAKES THE SHOW?!?!

>owned by Disney
So is ABC, but I don't see Galavant anywhere on Cred Forums

>uses their animated movies' original characters
You...you don't really think those characters are Disney originals, right? Seriously? Disney modifies tales in the public domain....

>has a ride in an amusement park
That doesn't relate it to any comic or cartoon

It's a fucking soap that has nothing to do with any cartoon or comic.

>Disney modifies tales in the public domain....
Elsa and Merida are entirely original, not to mention they use the "Disney original names" used in movies and promotional stuff for all princess and characters that didn't clearly have one in the original tales.

Isn't there a Gotham or Agents of Shield thread you could be lambasting for having original content mixed with an official Cred Forums related property?

Dorothy was really butch.

>Isn't there a Gotham or Agents of Shield thread you could be lambasting for having original content mixed with an official Cred Forums related property?
No, because those have very clear and present ties to comics and/or cartoons

did they fug?

>I don't see Galavant anywhere on Cred Forums
you don't see Galavant anywhere period

You don't understand what that word means. Adoption and insemination isn't equal to infidelity.

Why does Red look nothing like the actual Disney Red?

No but...they literally had the original Ice Queen be their aunt and she wanted Elsa and the DonutSteel MC to be her harem...i mean sisters!!
Because she is both Red Ridding Hood and The Wolf.

What a bitch in sheep's clothing. She eats pig's souls and makes them her Slavic dahlinks.

I thought this was just dumb fanfic YouTube lesbo thing.

Did Disney really allow some sjw queerfreaks to make a retarded L Word ripoff with their Disney princesses?

The gay characters are minor or support at most, and the only one famous enough from a Disney movie is mulan. But the show has been full of lesbian UST since season one.

>Elsa and Merida are entirely original
nope, they're taken from an obscure Danish myth.

Yeah. A cuck is specifically the husband of an unfaithful wife.
Women and fags cannot be cucked.

>Hans Christian Andersen
>Myth
>Obscure

>Merida
>Danish

It's in my heart.

They made Mulan gay? That's not very filially pious, which is the whole reason she embarked on her adventure in the first place.

The show seem to forget at times their supposes to be just sisters not lovers.

Mulan must suffer.

>The show seem to forget at times their supposes to be just sisters not lovers.

Elsa is said to be gay in the upcoming Frozen sequel...

This goes on Cred Forums, not Cred Forums.

Nuh uh

I'm pretty sure she's going to get together with Gordon

Looks like they went full incest. FUCK.

Also, what's this about Mulan being lesbian? What the fuck? Is everyone going around raping canon these days?