Was there ever a better transition in style than this...

Was there ever a better transition in style than this? Not to say the original wasnt good but alien force just had something about that seperates if from the original besides the time skip. Sure the animation is a bit average but everything up to ultimate alien was great.

Plus it has the objectively best op of any cartoon

Nah that style was boring as fuck.

Nice bait user, not even the people that worked in AF and AU liked the show

You honestly didnt like it? If you reduce it to core episodes and a selection of filler (as you must with most of the week shows) its pretty good. It reminds me of old teen titans in that its fairly serious in tone with occasional humor, eith kevin making some pretty good unexpected jokes.
The original was good but too wacky at times and the "new" ben 10 is cancer, awful animation, too much time spent in the dead alien underworld and poorly written characters

Everyone had same-face, the alien designs were boring. Whenever they had a crowd shot of an alien species, they were almost always copy/pasted.

So no, it wasn't a good transition at all, especially when compared to the original. Even though it had a bit of Same-face as well, it avoided the other problems.

Nice bait

Everything past the orignal series was a mistake

Omniverse > OS

I love how the reboot is causing an influx of Ben 10 threads. This like the 5th or 6th one I've seen in the past 2 days

It was terrible I can't believe any of them is supposed to be the same characters we saw but older
Honestly we already had two better set ups for a sequel in the future episodes

The show had the worst fucking Gwen design by FAR. Even Nerdy Gwen from OV felt like there was more effort put into her design.

Ben was boring as fuck and then became a total shithead later on

The less said about the bullshit involving Kevin the better...

Tell me Cred Forums was there ANY remotely good or even SLIGHTLY decent thing to come out of this show?

They tried to turn it into a boring dc show, not even teen Titans. It was every bad thing about young justice and non of the good

Rath?

OS >>>>>>> Omniverse

Albedo says "Hi"

it would have been bad if the OS continued in the next summer?

AlĂ­en X

b8

Not necessarily "Good" but I thought Rath, Big Chill, Argit, and Albedo were Okay-ish... (Though the latter two I liked more in Omniverse)

Oh yeah I liked Alien X too

Everything is better in Omniverse

>B8

Sure buddy

Did you think that Gwen was better in Omniverse?

her kid self was, you idiot

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Gwen x Kevin has been and always will be a complete and utter SHIT!

Still bitter user?

Alien force's art was boring as fuck. Omniverse is where it's at.

There is no Ben 10 series better than omniverse.