Post your top 3 favorite Disney animated villains

Post your top 3 favorite Disney animated villains.

Maleficent
Gaston
Clayton

>Gaston
>Villain

I still want to see a version of Hades where he is an anti-hero. Doing the right things, for the wrong reasons and with questionable methods at best.

Pete
Maleficent
Hades

Frollo
Hades
Scar

Hades
Kronk
Gaston

Donald Duck
Darth Vader
Magneto

Lord Dominator
Hopper
Jafar

Ratigan
Hades
Horned King

Gaston
Rattigan
Hades

Gaston
Hades
Dr. Facilier
That's exactly why he's my favorite. He's not really a villain. He's just a massive douchebag.

Oogie Boogie
Hopper
MOTHERFUCKING FROLLO

So rarely is a villain whose humanizing traits are done to make them LESS sympathetic. Why is that?

>Lord Dominator

Dr. Doofenshmirtz
Hades
Ratigan

>Mim
>Shere Khan
>Maleficent

She's the greatest

In the entire Galaxy.

Emperor Zombie
Maleficent
Hades

Wait, scratch Emperor Zombie
Ratigan

Why Horned King? I agree with your picks except I'd have gone for Maleficent in his place.

I don't know how high you have to be to think Emperor Zombie was a Disney villain, but that's top tier taste.

>> Hades
>> Mcleach & that epic fucking truck.

He looks better than Maleficent for me,that's all.

I am tired.

>hates being referred to as a rat
>anyone that says his damn name is doing just that

His name is RATigan ffs.

I was going to comment about how that car design looks like something from Mad Max and then I realized both take place in Australia.

Truly Australia is a magical and horrifying place.

>thatsthejoke.png

Scar
Ratcliffe
Ursula

>Maleficent
>Hades
>Dr. Facilier

Gaston is just a meme villain with a good song. He's not really that interesting otherwise. Frollo and Scar are both tied for a very close fourth place.

That would be cool.
I just want more James Woods.

It could follow Hades at his "job", where every episode he has to deal with another person challenging or comparing themselves to the gods and requiring comeuppance, someone making some kind of "be careful what you wish for" wish, or some wretched soul who dies and ends up in the underworld, but was such a cunt in life that they start making a mess of things in Hades' realm (perhaps even challenging him for the position of Lord of the Underworld).

It would basically combine elements of Greek Mythology and The Office.

I appreciate that, and do agree (but it's close), I just thought he felt kind of dated. He'd have been effective and scary when he debuted, but his type's just been done and spoofed too often since and we're exposed to that way more than a straight portrayal.

He's so cool that's way there are so many Rip-offs in recent years.

The funny ones.

>Yzma
>Shere Khan (his new adaptation as well)
>Hades

i still have a hard time proceeding that Dominator and Cipher are technically Disney villains, too

I have an easy time associating Bill with Disney because Gravity Falls just felt like a long drawn-out Disney movie, but Dominator keeps fucking me up because I'm so used to associating McCracken's style with CN

Prove me wrong

>filename

and Bill keeps fucking me up because he looks like he could appear in literally any movie or series