Stream: dailymotion.com/video/x4sj22s
Mega: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!ooECxQBA
Direct: dl.sug.rocks/mega/04x06.mp4

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
Cred Forums: desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/
/trash/: desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>Dedicated /sug/ website
sug.rocks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=He3h_UQjmdY
strawpoll.me/11279501
drcockula.tumblr.com/post/76724241004/wow-i-cant-anatomy-or-elizai-dunno-it-feels
youtube.com/watch?v=sIlMvADMSnM
youtube.com/watch?v=xoA_Q6hf9QE
society6.com/product/pearl-pattern-wbq_pillow#s6-4837542p26a18v126a25v193
youtube.com/watch?v=MwoaTeGSlLg
youtube.com/watch?v=XRT7nJd7Wno
youtube.com/watch?v=7agPOt1XZz8
imgur.com/a/XV1dr
imgur.com/a/LfWuT
imgur.com/CQl9E0j
i.imgur.com/ctxd2yn.jpg
yunisverse.tumblr.com/post/150669442056/lately-ive-been-thinking-a-lot-about-whats
mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!ooECxQBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Earth Beetle

but with a gun

Jasper is fat

...you suck!

SEXY

>tfw you could have a qt cosplay girlfriend/boyfriend some day

Second for why weren't we banned yet?

GUN VIOLENCE ON THE RISE IN THE EARTH BEETLE COMMUNITY

We hiatus now? no episodes today?

steven showing pearl how shapeshifting should be used

why is Pearl such a tool?

>Steven: Why'd she keep so many secrets?

>Pearl: She had to, Steven! It's the mark of a great leader, knowing just what to keep hidden from everyone you're trying to protect.

>Pearl: Everyone except me!

She's been a tool for 6000 years

>SEXY

Think again, loser.

STEVIDOT

You'll never know, dear, how much I love you.

>we don't actually know when Bismuth joined
>Guys, this is Bismuth. She's one of the original Crystal Gems.
> I came to Earth thinking this was just another colony. Build another arena for important fighters to fight in, build another spire for important thinkers to think in, and then, I met her. Just another Quartz soldier, made right here in the dirt, but she was different. And she was different because she decided to be. And she asked me what I wanted to build, and I'd never heard that before. And Gems never hear they can be anything other than what they are, but Rose opened our eyes.

Pretty sure she's been around since the beginning. I imagine she even met Rose before she rebelled.

Also, I don't see what's suspicious about it. Pink's first colony was having issues, a more experienced diamond stepped in to stop it before it got out of hand.

At this point, I'm like 99% certain PD's shattering either ended the war, or marked a point where Homeworld decided to abandon Earth and start doing their Cluster experiments (otherwise, they had to have started them before Pink was shattered which seems odd).

think again nigga
you're not gonna live to see your 40th birthday

>Think again, loser.

No, Steven doesn't count.

Ah stupid gullible Pearl. Though Garnet cheats due to the future sight she knows more about what Rose was about.

Just let me dream

Does Yellow Diamond wear the remains of her enemies like a pendant?

>PD's shattering ended the war
It's like a more agreeable Hiroshima
>1 big death

>hijab

Lad...

>TO /TRASH/

We're back, baby!

>It's like a more agreeable Hiroshima
Yeah, if Little Boy made everyone a retarded animal instead of an ash pile

>Hating on the best gem.
Not bueno guise.

It fits her character more than any of the others that have been drawn with it.

Shut up, Pearl.

So, then Earth is Japan, Homeworld is America, and Pink Diamond was Pearl Harbor?

NANI?!?!

Not really, the mystical veil style hanging only from her head, all the way down her body is much better.

The Hijab is to rigid, to wrapped up, let it loose and flow, the mighty veiled blue Diamond.

Also it only targeted gems and left humans alone. So it's slightly more ethical because it only attacked it's intended target.

The diplomacy was probably about communicating with/visiting PD's colony because they were freaking out about the rebels. All the silhouettes in The Answer seemed to either be blue or pinkish/orangey colors, so it was likely a big meeting

>Shut up, Pearl.
SQWUACK

How do you think Steven Universe is going to do at the Annie's this year?

youtube.com/watch?v=He3h_UQjmdY

>Pink Diamond was Pearl Harbor
>Pearl
Pearl confirmed for shattering PD

Yeah, but compare it to shit like this and tell me it doesn't fit her better.

Aren't pearls basically sex-slaves on the homeworld?

The problem is none of that confirms when she joined or when PD died. The suspicious part is that things don't add up in Garnet's story. It seems like we weren't told a lot of very important details, and if PD died at the beginning of the war, it would help explain some of that.

>It's possible the investigation could have been about PD's death.
>BD's caution when dealing with only 2 rebels is much more justified: She was surrounded by HW gems and was literally handed a prediction from someone who has never been wrong before that the rebels would be caught with 0 fatalities, but still ran the second Rose showed up.
>It would be one explanation as to why BD needed to be there in the first place. While PD could have just called for help, it would make sense if she already died.

I'm not trying to argue PD definitely died at the beginning of the war, just that we definite proof of when she died.

>>Guys, this is Bismuth. She's one of the original Crystal Gems.
So was Garnet, but we were literally watching her story about joining the CGs. It's possible Bismuth joined shortly after.

who cares

It probably terrified the humans into retreating sort of like the Eclipse of Thales

Are they submitting The Answer?

That episode is only top 30

People.

Looks like the submission deadline was in August, so they might even be able to submit Mr. Greg.

The most important poll

strawpoll.me/11279501

No it doesn't, the style doesn't fit her at all.

I think an Indian approach would be better still, if they'd make her look different/more detailed.

they're servants/secretaries you fucking degenerate. i doubt they even do manual labor

>captcha is blocking the Homeworld choice

This poll is RIGGED

Don't take my sunshine away.

vote earth for townie

Vote Homeworld for LORE

If you take my sunshine away.

>No "Earth rocks!"
ONE JOB

Just minimize the window. Sorry bout that.

tfw ur the only gem formed before steven was so no pedo

Then darkness will fill my world and ill never be ok.

We will be at 715

LEG

>I want to be in the /sug/ simulator.
>tripleloids
Checkled.

Steven! the jocks took my sunshine bracelet away!

You need some rest, Lapis.

According to Peridot, who's a sheltered virgin and wouldn't know about their "other" uses

Speaking of Peridot, I just vaguely remembered having a dream about her today where she had her enhancers and was absolutely terrifying, wish I could recall more

HEAD

poof yourself then

from drawthread

Noice.

It's been a long time since I played Skullgirls
Also Filia could be Amethyst

would fug

Do you guys even like the show anymore? It seems its just waifu posting and samefagging in these threads.

This artist makes some cute stuff

>Eliza Lapiss.
>Skullgirls.
All muh dicks.

Moar?

NO NO ONE LIKES THE SHOW

Lappy makes me happy

It's that Kinuko's? Looks like her style.

NO WEAKNESSES!

Hate to be a bother, but I need to know who drew that.

Have you paid any fucking attention to any of the threads? We talk almost mostly of the show, theres a fucking discussion on PD right now.

Are you daft?

>My very own Pearl!
Look at these faces and you tell me

Ruby is about to motorboat Sapphy, can only imagine what Eyeball is fantasizing

That's terrible my love but you must understand this is you're fault you let them steel it now I must punish you my love.

>Rose didn't have a lion cause if she had one I would have known about it
I swear on me mum, Pearl should have shattered that fat cockslut bitch.

Hold up real quick.

cg pearl can't even eat cause she thinks it's too gross. you really think they would be able stand all the contact and fluids involved in sex?
in the other hand they're clingy, submissive, obsessive perfectionists. literally built to be servants. there's degenerates everywhere but they're definitely not living sex dolls

they dont have the concept of sex. maybe they are fusion slaves though

Lion only appeared after Rose's death.

Pearl was her most trusted confidant

eyeball is a fucking degenerate

She deserves a gem of her own. She's a war veteran.

cross fusion isn't allowed

Source:
drcockula.tumblr.com/post/76724241004/wow-i-cant-anatomy-or-elizai-dunno-it-feels

user can still deliver.

m8.... Rose had 7 lions in the 1700s

I always forget that rubies are "female"

Hypocritical diamonds do it with their pearls in privacy

Why do you think Pearl is such a fuse slut

It is illegal, doesn't mean they don't do it in secret. maybe that explains pearl's addiction to fusion eh?

To the guys in the last thread.
Sorry but i don't really have any guides, and i'm not going to make them until i completely understand what im trying to teach.
If you want some tips and tricks you should always ask for critiques even tho 90% of them are ''looks like shit'' or '' i don't like that part'', the 10% will be harsh and honest critique so try to develop a thick skin for it.
But if you are a beginner or still learning to draw, i can help you with that.
First its going to take you a year or two before you can draw something that you can say ''well its not that bad'' (im almost at my 5th year).
Second, you should start out by copying pictures that you like, don't trace them but try to copy them, don't go posting them in the internet and saying they are your drawings.
( i did this for about half a year before trying my hand at originals)
Third, if you want to learn how to draw cartoons and animus you really REALLY want to learn the basics of realism.
Here's some keywords to search on google and youtube
proportion
anatomy
perspective
values and color
and don't forget about basic shapes, you need to know how to draw a fucking box.
The basics are the ''rules'' and you need to know the rules before you can bend them.
Fourth, its not gonna be all fun, mostly its gonna suck but its worth it in the end,
also try to draw every day it doesn't matter if it's a stickfigure or a masterpiece, just get into the habit of drawing everyday, this will help you a lot.
Oh and save all of your drawings, ALL OF THEM, if they suck or are something you don't want to show people just hide them,
its always nice to check on your old drawings and see how much you've improved.

Or at least frowned upon, so perhaps behind closed doors.

Last Thread?

Do gems even have intimacy? Since they don't sleep, eat, or do anything besides what they are made to do.

I want xenos to leave and stay leave.

They flirt

t. lapis

I like the idea of two, amorous gems running off to go fuse in private.

Look at this, doesn't this look intimate to you?

7 p.m. Eastern. Once the time slot shows a rerun, that's the last thread.

penis

Can we get some romantic/erotic pics for Stevidot please? Connie is like some tumblr self-insert. Give him a real woman.

It's definately easier to get away with when all you make is a little Garnet

>Oh and save all of your drawings, ALL OF THEM, if they suck or are something you don't want to show people just hide them,
its always nice to check on your old drawings and see how much you've improved.

This and all of what you said.

Always save your babies.

Also only post it if you're proud of it, even if it's just a faint feel.

Around snek, stay awek.

better make this thread worth while. post lewds

Well Lapis was an upper-crust

Gems wouldn't secrete fluids during sex, they ain't organic
But they're still capable of enjoying physical intimacy, as we see with Ruby and Sapphire and Pearl and Rose and Pearl and Garnet and etc.

my only art tip is never use JPG unless you know what you're doing

Yes, they very very much have many of the intimacies.

Just look at sapphi and rubes.

Pearl is so pathetic that it makes me laugh.

Says who? Just cause she wasn't a heavy lifter or something doesn't mean she's upper crust. What kind of Upper Crust is hanging on Earth, without protection or vouch from allies?

>Gems wouldn't secrete fluids during sex

Yet they can cry and excrete mucus.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIlMvADMSnM

>Peridot
>real woman
That is the funniest thing I've read all day, and also, Peridot is the biggest tumblr insert with her autism and shipping and memes. Tons of people relate to her but I've never seen anybody relate to Connie

HECK

I'm also sure Rose had some sort of sexual fluids to be able to create Steven. Although shapeshifted of course.

Didn't the creators say that gems had no sex? They only have a gender which is female.

>tfw BD had her eyes set on Sapphire
>tfw BD got made because Ruby fused with her first

>tfw Ruby cucked a Diamond

Remember the storyboard that had Pearl and Garnet kissing in this scene. Although I think it was a joke storyboard.

Nah

Post it?

I wonder if Amethyst pisses in the ocean using a dick

Lappy makes me fappy

>Connie: No curves
>Peridot: Curves.
>For 'Real Woman': Peridot > Connie

People relate to Connie, it's just that she's such a shit character nobody wants to admit it.

I have.

Lapidot is here to save the thread.

Nobody shattered PD.
Diamond is the hardest metal and can not be shattered.
Besides, whoever people think killed PD was using Roses sword, which can't shatter anything.

Nice.

I want to cum inside Lion

It's worth noting that Sapphire at least never fused before Ruby

So at least she wasn't a fusion slut. Jury's still out on Lapis.

>Bismuth notably detests uppercrust, targeted non-aggressive, fleeing Lapis
>Lapis most likely spotted relatively close to BD in their court
>her similarities with confirmed aristocrat Sapphire
It all adds up.

shatter leon

Okay

Peridot is for _________

NICE

But I doubt that's from the Crewniverse.

I remember people were talking about how worker gems like Peridot and Ruby (at first) don't know anything about romance while upper class gems like Lapis and Sapphire seem to have an idea. Ruby seemed confused and flustered about her feelings in The Answer while Sapphire seemed to have a knowing smile when they were on the floating arena. Freedom of having intimate relationships and socializing is probably a benefit of being an aristocratic gem while the lower class gems don't know anything but their job. Cross-gem fusion is still highly taboo though

Diaper fetishism

It is.

>I wonder if Amethyst pisses in the ocean using a dick
>user, /sug/ 2k16

Rebecca Sugar is a qt
this has been your daily psa

>post lewds
mods don't look!

>Garnet's arm thickness

Ugh, not Lion Lickers, nobody likes them! Kids these days. I’ll tell ya what.

If BISMUTH knew from sight that Lapis is a notable uppercrust gem, how the FUCK could a large group of Homeworlders not?
>the crowded interrogation

The only tear drop shaped gems we've seen so far were on gems all in a close vicinity to BD in The Answer.

I'm gona masturbate to Lapis until /sug/ is banned on Cred Forums

I could use some help

Has the crew not realized yet that nobody likes townie filler and they should stop making them or are they still somehow deluded

Are you saying you wouldn't, user?

Nice joke
youtube.com/watch?v=xoA_Q6hf9QE

>posting 1/4th of an image

Well, some episodes are fun.
The new Lars, Steven and the Stevens, Onion friend...

>When you're so perverted you can see something this abstract as sexual.
And I'm not sure if this is intentional, but they line up with Peridot, Jasper, and Lapis in color and size.

Stream when

Where do you live

honestly peridot acts like an idiotic 12 year old.
so i can believe this

>There are people here that don't know how to drive stick
>There are people here that think automatic is stick

Are you saying I would?
Because yeah totally, no question

You're completely forgetting the fact they thought she was a crystal gem when they found her. They couldn't know who she was allied to just by looking at her formless gem.

There might have been Lapis Lazulis that defected to the CGs, even if she wasn't one of them.

They don't need to make every episode good or appealing, just enough to keep the show going. As such, they use that fact to make episodes that they want to make, even if people don't really want them.

They knew, but still figured she was a crystal gem for some reason. They put her in there because they knew she had those mirror abilities
Crystal gems are composed of all types of gems

Steven and the Stevens isn't townie filler, Onion Friend is a rare exception, and New Lars was ass in my opinion

You don't say

>There are people here who think anyone gives a shit.

It's gettin' lewd

well, what I meant was to post some delicious Lappy Lewds. but sure I guess you can come over

>"help"

Why would I want to use manual transmission when automatic is so mixh easier?

Thank car manufacturers for moving the gearshift away from the steering column on automatics.

NICE
>NICE
NICE
>NICE

Now we just need someone to draw them in all those positions.

lewd you say

>That one episode where Pearl sees Steven, a pretty fucking out of shape kid fall
>Does nothing

Even though Steven didn't die, that part straight up ruined Pearl for me. She's cute, and has some great moments, but how do you like her when she did that?

Thanks for actually reading that whole thing, keep drawing my glorious art friend.

I find it more fun.
Also I like to have more control over the car.

they're basically dumb boys

this is art

fucking gross

Gems would at least have pussies since Greg killfucked Rose.

I think it's understandable that deep down she wished for Steven to die. It wouldn't make sense if she felt love for Steven and never resented him nor Greg for what happened to Rose. Fortunately she stopped being that way.

user, I think uppercrust refers to literally any gem that isn't usually working literally inside of a colony. Amethyst, Rose, and Sapphire are uppercrust. Ruby most likely isn't since I'm assuming she's the reason why Garnet can swim in lava.

Ok, Thank you for moving the gearshift closer to the transmission, eliminating unnecessary cables and linkage.

no, Rose shape-shifted a womb

>Lapis with abs
I already loved her midriff, but this is a whole new level.

AmyFist shape shifted into a dude's dead wife to try and prove point, but I doubt you hate her. The characters are flawed, they screw things up, but fundamentally they are good people.

So I have to use manual because you find it more fun?
I know you're not saying that, but that's the implication when you're complaining that people don't drive stick.

Well I draw my own art, but yeah I got ya buddy.

fucking degenerate

critique my artwork user

Nvm, I read your sentence wrong.

Will do my fellow glorious art friend.

Pearl is just soaking herself there.

don't forget Lapis torturing Jasper for months in a fusion because she felt fustrated that her own people put her inside a mirror

Because it doesn't matter how nice your car is, people won't be impressed if you don't know how to drive stick.

It's nice, nothing really for me too ad, I'm to pleb to do so, but heres a guide i picked up from Ic.

Rate all the Gems by vaginal tightness.

>Loose Tier
Amy
Lapis

>Snug
Pearl

>Tight
Garnet

>Ultra Tight
Rose
Bismuth
Jasper

>Oh fuck, I can only get my bellend in Tier
Peridot
Yellow Dimond

>Fuck, girl, not even a mircopenis will go in tier
Ruby
Shappire

kek

>Snug
>Pearl
Hell fucking yes.

Definitely this.
We need more fit/athletic Lapis.

>making the implication that I drive to impress.
I drive to get where I need to go in a timely fashion.

was pearl the CGs bicycle?

Yes

how is Rose not loose, she's probably fucked a sizeable percentage of all men who've ever lived

What do you think?

>Bismuth
>Ultra Tight

Yeah pretty much, she's thirsty for all the big ones.

I think she would exercise her pussy muscles and could shoot golf balls out of it as a weapon.

Who would wanna fuck that gorilla in the first place?

>she took out her HW rage on a HW gem
It makes sense in the end!

Rose prolly was into pussy gohadoukens.

(You)

Pearl

literally a space fertility goddess tfw you realize steven's nose type is so common cause half of the population of the earth is related to him

Jasper is fucking huge and Lapis forcibly stretched out her cunt for months, no breaks
>super loose tier
For that well-used Amazon

Who the hell drew mai gems with tits?!

I Likey

Just think, if Amethyst wasn't defective the ocean levels would be a lot higher.

There's very little of it though

Perfect and cute

>Projecting.

Sorry about that, Im not a native english speaker and i write like a 5 year old

i doubt peridot has a varguba

Like Rose, I think Jasper works out her pussy muscles. I'll bet she could put a rock up there and turn it into a new diamond. A... pink diamond.

>jasperfag denying canon
what's new

I doubt any gems have one besides Amethyst and Rose

Someone who has shit taste

It's all shuggah mah art pal

It's not my native language either.

>Jasper gives birth to a clone of her mother

>jasper was going to do this to rose

Peridot making Lapis wear a diaper while force feeding her until she cries and wets herself

>Streching puss puss
>SU cannon
>PROJECTING.

Last day here fags. your show is on hiatus and now you're gonna be put in the /traaaaaash/

Someone edit a cock in her mouth

Meh, we'll be back.

Nice shitpost

Wanna bet?

I wish that Jasper would help me work out

>Pencil dick.

i feel like amethyst is a total anal slut

fuck off jew

Wow, that was a good read. Thanks for this, I always wanted something like this to point me in the right direction to improve

Work out yourself fucking schlub

>Virgin
Fat girls don't do anal, Skinny girls do. Peri, Lapis and Pearl are anal whores, for sure.

Jasper has had an extremely large vagina ever since she was a baby

She's a totally, anything that moves and old enough to breed like an adult, type.

Well its cute, but wonky as hell, what i mean is your proportions aren't consistent,
the waist is really low and the legs are somewhat noodely.
Four arms are hard to draw and you made them so that they are trying to come out of the same point, you want to give them a little room to breathe, look up some shoulder anatomy it will help you greatly.
Always remember that the crotch should be the halfway point of the human body (even if they are an alien) measure from the top of the skull to the crotch and from the crotch to the heel. Not gonna go into any more details, keep up the good work user and learn keep improving.

Post scenes you want to see happen:

>Stevonnie meets Greg
>Stevonnie:"Hey, d.....wait, should I call you dad, Greg, or Mr. Universe?"
>They sit in awkward contemplative silence for about 5 seconds
>Greg:"...huh..."

Where is this from?

why is this image so low quality?

Are you saying Jasper defeated 80 Crystal Gems as a baby?

No wonder Eyeball fell in love with her.

Ikr? go to /ic/ there's loads of tutorials and good shit there, read the sticky and ask the anons.

Correct

Eventually amethyst will regain her normal form

I'm curious to see Pearl's reaction to that

maybe in half a year faggot.

can't wait til you're sent back

Mr. Dad, like Darwin does.

Go fuck yourself?

Will Connie give Steven mouth present?

>Implying it all didn't started that time she shoved a hotdog up her butt to see what happened

I do

More like 3 weeks at most, buckle up for Octoberfest :^)

Clap your hands and call for Indexer

I'd like if they end up with that, but I still think an awkward first meeting addressing the issue would be funny.

???

If she's supposed to be around Jasper's height, then we kinda already have.

so can we all agree to spam nsfw when the mods announce the final thread?

>being this optimistic on /sug/
I'd guess you're a Garnetfag or a Perifag.

Thanks, yeah I also thought the waist was too low but It was a fusion so let it slide.

does anyone have any Conneg OTP artwork?

no

THE END IS NEAR

REPENT, SINNERS FOR THE MERCY OF THE HIGH DIAMOD AUTHORITY

HETEROFUSION IS IMPURE

HETEROFUSION SPREADS CORRUPTION

HETEROFUSION IS JUST A CHEAP TACTIC

HETEROFUSION IS A WEAPON OF THE CRYSTAL GEMS

REPENT NOW AND CONFESS YOUR SINS OR ABANDON ALL HOPE

Jasper giving a nice blowie

No

Enjoy your ban.

Her gem looks a little off-center

Yes.

>how learn atamony?
>You read the sticky.
kek

Ha! yeah right. gonna be a lot longer than that /sug/fag

>filename

I know exactly which user you are.

Y
ES

/FREAKS/ ASSEMBLE!

Do male gems even exist? Besides Steven I mean.

post greg x connie

Yeah

Jasper

You read up on anatomy, study it, and make it a part of you.

It's basically my avatar at this point.

The Diamonds never said anything about the "other" kind of fusion.

regi get out

Pearl will soon become a male gem.

I'm saying because there's the same image but better on the trash thread

Would rose and amethysts fusion weapon still have been a yo-yo? Logically, rose and amethyst must have fused in the past so if they're weapon was a yo-yo pearl and garnet would not have been surprised at it's ability to grapple and stuff. Would Rose and Amethyst still form a smoky quartz when fused just one that looks different with a different weapon or would it be a different gem entirely?

I really need to get the habit of drawing everyday, I draw like every other day.

here's an old doodle

I think someone should post greg x connie

Well then post it so that I may update mine you bitch.

Rubies.

The Mad Libs book should be here tomorrow. Get ready for some fun.

It would've still been Smokey Quartz as indicated by the line: "I think Amethyst knows this", but as far as weapons, a voice and her designs go, who knows.

What this thread really needs is some Conneg shipping. Where my /connie x greg/ bros at?

I draw when I get the urge to, I also try to draw a person/character in my own vision, mainly sticking to the overall model.

But yeah pretty much everyday. Don't force yourself.

No, if Rose and Amy fused, I think there would be no Yo-Yo. I think personality plays a big role in how they look, act, and what weapon they have.

Steven and Amy are both childish, in very different ways. So it makes since for the Yo-Yo to be their weapon.

does anyone else here think connie and greg would be a great ship

Rose Quartz and Amethyst will always form a Smoky Quartz.

I'm curious about what kind of gem Garnet and Rose Quartz formed.

>Dewey, Greg, why don't you have a seat over there

Rose isn't half human and normal fusions don't cause explosions. No.

A giant fucking woman.

>You're alone
Connie and bleach would be a great ship, I know people agree with me on that.

AMA

Thank you user.

Try to do what i do, draw a new doodle everytime you post something, and try not to post old stuff.

When will you stop posting for good?

Will you please go away?

Are you happy?

Post best ship.

where can i get some of those pictures

and that pillow

Go away pearlboard user.

When will you finally kill yourself?

I don't know about that.

Aren't Jasper and Rose basically the same? Since they are quartz soldiers but Rose is somehow very different? Sounds like it's just a double quartz fusion.

Now Amy and Steven are both unusual gems, so maybe Smokey Quartz is an weird fusion.

Oh shit

Holy shit its the Pearl wall guy. That looks great

>no lewds
>no cum jar
>no body pillow
>no fuck doll
This is just disappointing user.

>same time stamp
Damn, you guys are on it.

your waifu is a dyke bolt

Okay.

I kinda want to though.

when I don't know what to draw I usually go on draw threads

>no Bad Dragon pussy in Pearl colors

Don't tell me what to do.

He said best ship, not Zuke tier cancer.

You prefer boiled or scrambled eggs?

.. what the hell is darwin, anyway, besides a goldfish?
is he like, adopted or something?

Like I said last thread, quality creep.

See now these are just trying too hard.

oh . . . ok
Guess I'll kill myself

body pillow soon

pillow: society6.com/product/pearl-pattern-wbq_pillow#s6-4837542p26a18v126a25v193

Pictures? ummm, my folder I guess?

:(

>people post artwork of all kinds of ships
>no one posts a single pic of greg x connie

I really hate how "selective" this fandom can be sometimes.

>You serious?

About time

Poached

I don't hate you user. I kinda admire people who give less fucks than I do.

Do you have other boards of characters you're into?

how would describe pearl to a person who has been blind since birth

Welcome back wall user.

>rekt at the same time

>body pillow soon
Well I guess we all have to start somewhere. Keep us updated.

Stream it, cunt.

I did that the other day. Was going to do that but I'm about to go to bed, and I'm also a bit drunk cause I went drinking with friends.

Hey I like Amedot the most too, but you do realize what you just brought upon all of us now right?

Seriously you probably triggered "them" enough to make them spam this whole thread now

He was a pet goldfish that grew legs, a mind, and a connection with the Watterson family, so they decided to adopt him.

Like a coat rack that squawks.

bolt on suicide watch

replace that image with the good one

The cutest alien in existence.

No not really

I'm kinda just sad though
didn't expect to be told to kill myself that much . . .

>keep us updated
Welcome back?
It looks like a lot of people want me to leave
leave the mortal coil

Stream what? the ama? nah

fuck off

damnit regi

give me the good one, then

Yeah....that was a mistake.

There was certainly a good, logical reason to do it. But it has reduced the visual difference in the controls, so it's to be expected that more people will confuse them.

What was she supposed to do? She was only able to save him from falling in Giant Woman because Amethyst was there to pull them back up (didn't hurt that Steven started falling from a higher elevation than Pearl's position). And she hasn't exhibited the ability to shapeshift her arms to nab Steven from a distance, like Garnet.

So what exactly was she supposed to do? Just jumping after him would probably not have given her the necessary downward velocity to catch up before they past the bottom of the floating ground thing. In Giant Woman, she used one of the floating platforms to jump downwards, thus accelerating towards Steven. Yet we saw no platforms adequately positioned for such a maneuver in Rose's Scabbard. The closest one was the one that Steven jumped from, which was about level to where Pearl would be starting from.

Without working out a solution, you might as well include Garnet in the Gem ruining as well. When Stevonnie fell in Mindful Knowledge, neither Garnet nor Pearl did anything to save them.

That said, I do like how panicked Pearl was in Steven Floats over the idea that Steven was falling (again). Made me imagine that the incident in Rose's Scabbard caused her to gain a phobia of Steven falling to his death.

Post Gronnie

>Stream what?

Your suicide, you weak sauce.

what happens when you catch the plague?

make it fleshlight

>Hitler quads
>talking about killing himself
It's fate.

no

Don't listen to them, they're saltier than even Pearl.

so if yellow diamond is like piccolo jr whos gonna be freizas equivalent ?

Kill yourself and I'll consider it.

>ningen
ugh.....

>_>
oh jesus

I go to the hospital

please ;_;

Thank you user
you're a good person
fuck I'm feeling down now

SAD
STRANGE
LITTLE
MAN

get a new waifu. pearl a shit

>Dragon ball super is worse than gt

>Lion only appeared after Rose's death.
>Lion has an extradimensional storage space in his mane where Rose kept some of her shit, including Bismuth
>Lion only appeared after Rose's death.

>tfw you'll never get berated while fucking Sugilite

Good, remember that you do it for her. She is worth it all. Let them talk, they will never understand your love.

What can I do to show you my love and affection?

How much white guilt does that kike Rebecca Sugar have, in order to suck off Ian? From 1-10?
>Least white guilt (1): LBJ
>Most white guilt (10): Shawn King.

Just saw Nicki Minaj in a verizon commercial talking to a guy name Steven

>tfw watching the one random video of Wicked on my computer for the first time in years
>turns out DeeDee is Nessa

fucking cute

yes yes very good theory HOWEVER

>Mod release no announcement today
>We all assume they're waiting for tomorrow
>Tomorrow comes, no mod announcement
>Hope brews we're not being sent to the /trash/
>Saturday comes, just as hope starts to stir, mods insta ban us to /trash/, no announcement or warning
>They laugh at our suffering

I feel like the media I watch has started taking a toll on my expectations of reality. Sugar has me led by a string to believe I will always be shown hope before being kicked in the nuts.

>being this wrong

nothing so far in super is worse than the para para brothers

Say that again, ningen!

It's not even a theory, it's nonsense

Is Lapis(Jennifer Paz) the other witch?

Happened the last time too. Was about to believe the mods let us be, but than they told us to fuck off anyway just a few days later.

Jesus Christ, Pearl. Control your thirst for two seconds.

cherry quartz

Gee.

thank you for this
what i needed to hear
my pearl shirt just arrived though
so while i love that these guys completely ruined my mood

I love her

huh?

thanks for the support
hmmm I don't
I don't know
send cute pearl pics?

no. Jennifer Paz has never been in Wicked.

she would never love you. move on

I feel like the average viewer of Steven Universe in the show's target age range of 10-13 has zero idea how this works.

I don't even remember that, but it's good to see my expectations are still realistic, possibly more realistic than they normally are.

Let's do it.

>Jasper gets uncorrupted
>moves into the lighthouse
>befriends ronaldo
>befriends other townies
>70% of both jasper episodes and townie episodes are one and the same

One week on and no new episodes scheduled. How long until /sug/ heads back into the trash?

Whoa thanks

oh whatever
this brings happiness into my life
baka

the only pearl pic that i got that isn't old shit for ants

>not kicking her into the barn

>Implying she would want to live in the gaybarn

Unless they're sheltered, most kids that age have a basic understanding of sex. The technical stuff probably gets processed like any other science fiction material.

Goodnight /sug/

see you in trash tomorrow

>using the word gaybarn seriously

she should live in the only non-gay place in su
greg's van

'night

>Implying it's not the Homeworld TRIO
>Implying they won't be a team to mirror the CGs

fuck off

Sorry, but at this point it really is the gaybarn. It was a joke before Beta, but Zuke has turned it into that shit.

>Jasper learns that it's okay to "have other stuff going on" and not be living in a state of constant fighting and anger.
>Jasper becomes known as the beefy magical lady who helps out around Beach City

best end

Uuu~ my cloaca is gaping open and so sore, please kiss it Steven!

true

Average child viewer has no idea where Rose Quartz is. They probably think Rubies are males along with Jasper.

>implying Lapidot is actually a thing and not just Zuke's gui-...shameless pleasure.

post rubies

Can we get some more Zuke is Hitler memes? Cause she writes the story and all?

They made up, so I guess they're both carpet munching lesbians now?
((((Dang, guess I haven't been paying attention.))))

why are Rubies such dumb little shits?

Kids are retarded but I'm pretty sure only the ones who are that dumb took the short bus to school.

she's a writer/boarder but she's not a STORY writer

I doodled this right quick.

They're expendable little midget soldiers.

my heros

thanks man

So one of my shirts arrived
but I'm not sure how to feel
I just feel dead inside right now
also not sure about the print quality

yeah I fucked that one up
too used to the old way

I didn't say shit about her being Hitler, nice job being so defensive though.

I'm just saying she's completely shameless about shipping Lapidot. Nothing really wrong with that, but people take it seriously because she's a storyboarder on the show.

That's better.

>"Keep young and beautiful!"
>"I have NO weaknesses!"
10/10

Wear it. I'm sure it'll lift up your mood

>nice job being so defensive though
Projection Kek.
We all know she ships Lapidot. She didn't write the retardation in the barn though. She went off an outline.

>Nothing really wrong with that

Well, it is one of the biggest reasons people hate her and want her gone, but hey.

That's cool user, the hardest part is accepting that you can't put, that which you see inside, into reality, but you can learn and improve and that is most important, that and enjoying your work.

Keep going, you'll stop when your dead, just like me, and until then just enjoy what you do.

would you a ruby?
i would

they're rubies,user
you don't question rubies

It kinda needs to be washed
I'm a bit worried the design will come off with washing
also it seems a bit blurry
man I'm so negative now
Thanks for the suggestion and help though

I'll stick my tongue it in Lapis! Don't worry!

bolt please this is a new low even for a pearlfag like you

I want to see a 2 Ruby fusion. I'd fug that.

A beautiful little darling, tall, thin, athletic, and somebody with a deep running love for her closest people, a person who has a skin-tone not unlike the whitest stars, hair like a cherry blossom leaf, coloured like a peach, a pointy upwards pointing nose, and a pearl on her forehead that shines like the moon. And which moves as the most graceful of streams.

And also she sqwuacks.

Don't mind me

Thank you Steven! I can feel your saliva soothing my hole already!

thanks man
I needed that now

>one of the homeworld gems sees the frymans
>assumes that they are construction workers

smug you say?

we've already seen a 3 ruby fusion and a 5 ruby fusion
a 2 ruby fusion would be the same but smaller

Exactly, it would be a Ruby about the size of Garnet. In other words pure perfection.

She also reminds me of a toothpick.

>Projection
Yeah, because I'm totally the one who jumped to Zuke's defense the second her shipping habits were brought up.

>She didn't write the retardation in the barn though. She went off an outline.
Okay? And?
People still call it the gaybarn because they've glued shipper goggles or anit-shipper goggles to their face and all they see from Zuke is shipping shit. Every single one of her episodes is analyzed to the pixel to try to find even the slightest hint of evidence for her ship.

She ships it so hard and so shamelessly it leads people on and brews cancer. There's nothing inherently wrong with her shipping or sliding in ship jokes, but half her content is taken as proof of Lapidot being canon, when really there is no indication of it.

I thought people hated her because they blamed her for making Peridot go from serious but quirky technician to quirky naive running gag. Not that I agree with them, but...

CUTE

Can I swallow your egg? It looks yummy!

Yes you can Steven, but you should wipe it off first. It still has the slimy film on it.

Anyone have a request?

Noice.

Yes.

Oops, I already swallowed the egg! The gooey stuff helped it slide down my throat and into my tummy easier!

They hate her because of how grossly apparent she makes it that she ships them. She is, doodle-wise, the most active boarder and the only thing she ever shovels out is Lapidot left and right, and most of the time, they aren't even that good looking. People get sick of repetitive shit like that.

And I still haven't scratched the surface of why she's disliked.

Oh user~

Rebecca Sugar pissing

Sapphire and Ruby in pic related poses?

Blooper drinking tea

Np user, np.

Ian pissing

Bismuth watching Lapis and Steven punch wood

All the pearls playing poker.

what's today's episode?

yes please

....In Rebecca's mouth

that's literally garbage
where do you save this shit son?

The SU crew pissing

Pearl and the 10th Doctor Who commiserating over their respective Roses.

Shattered
>After Steven goes on his search for Jasper's bubbled gem, he accidentally slips and...

thanks

Yeah I'm feeling really down right now after being told to kill myself so many times
so really
thank you for this

Onto Rebecca who is pissing on Zuke.

blue diamond eating a lemon in front of a very uncomfortable looking yellow diamond

hnnnnng

Sadie vs. Yellow Diamond

For you~

Various SU characters playing DnD together. It really doesn't matter to me who else is there, but you have to include Sour Cream because of Brian Posehn's podcast.

oooh now I want everyone to feed Zuke their piss

>And I still haven't scratched the surface of why she's disliked.
So basically, it's complicated why she's disliked and there's a decent number of attributing factors.

I could agree with that, but saying people only hate her for the shipping stuff is pretty wrong.

Take it with a grain of salt, it's just that you post so much of the wall, there is so much more to do or learn, we'd see more of that than the same.

Well you're on Cred Forums so I would tell you that you should get used to being told to go kill yourself. On the other hand, after my 4 years on Cred Forums, I've never really been fond of telling other people to go kill themselves. So all I can tell you is to either get off of Cred Forums until you're over 18, or to not let it get to you and focus on happier things.

Does anyone have screenshots of tumblr launching blitz attacks at Zuke? Cause it seemed like she overreacted.

Ronaldo has to be there of course. and Kiki. I want her to secretly be a nerd

thanks
I didn't expect such a violent reaction though

thank you
also that's a pretty cute pearl :^)

I love you user, please keep posting your poels

>I didn't expect such a violent reaction though
did you forget where we are?

Think of it like this: What if Zuke never popularized Lapidot?

Would the ship still be as popular? No it wouldn't. And that's what the problem is; it's too popular. Too many people won't shut up about it because Zuke never shuts up about it.

No I'm not going to draw that ________________________right now

>get used to being told to go kill yourself
2009 was a fun year, kinda miss getting easily mad at you fucks

this photo is an enigma it should be displayed in the louvre

>right now
I'm gonna check back later and there better be some Sugar or Ian piss

yeah I guess so

thank you
although this is a pretty clear indication i should stop, slow down, or wait a while

You're one fucked up kid, Steven Q. Universe

you know, maybe you shouldn't be posting here

youtube.com/watch?v=MwoaTeGSlLg
for you

In 2009 I would have been undersge to post here.

How old are you?

Ian's bladder will be extremely full after drinking all that water, I sure hope he doesn't piss himself

I think I'll combine these 2

He's conjuring the spirit of his lost child.

>You're one fucked up kid, Steven Q. Universe

He really is.

old enough now

I feel like Rebecca demands Ian to slap her during sex. She calls him nigga in bed, while Ian wears a gangster hat and calls her a kike bitch.

Don't let a few angry autist make you stop user. There isn't a single rule stating that you can't post about Cred Forums related character on Cred Forums.

Although in the most extreme case maybe you should take it to /trash/ or /aco/

i like them short

I'd fuck that astral projection of a deceased alien warlord.

The incident wasn't mere people harassing her. It was a build up of a lot of different things (including being upset by leaks). The main central thing is that it upset her that people weren't acting like she had a life outside of SU

gangster hat?
fedora?

I seriously worry about the amount of uneragefags we have that pretend to be over 18.

>box of kleenex
ian must've been having a cold poor soul

Well there's no rule
but i can't take this hate

Obviously she overreacted. She's a child.

She said the leak stuff was a joke, though obviously it wasn't. But if people were actually harassing her I'd like evidence

try like, everyone
besides that 50 yrs old guy on Cred Forums
Cred Forumss got a ton of dads

youtube.com/watch?v=XRT7nJd7Wno
Post your fusion dances

>everyone
Even you, user?

Pretty much this, just about everyone is underage when they first start using Cred Forums.

Hey, y'know who else isn't shutting up about it? You, that's who.

I don't follow the official sources, I don't read any twitter other than Peridot's, I don't follow any crew members on facebook or any of that shit. The only reason I know Lapidot is even an issue is because of YOU idiots whining about it. Hatedom is still fandom, you're still giving it attention. Just like how Justin Beiber, Nickelback, Kanye West, and Kim Kardashian wouldn't be half as popular if it wasn't in vogue to hate them loudly on the internet.

There's evidence in show for Lapidot. There's evidence in show for Lapeven and Amedot. About the only ship that they sunk on the show (rather literally) was Jaspis. You can enjoy thinking about whatever ship you want. Personally, I like to imagine everybody coming together in one big happy polyamorous pile. Is that going to make it onto the show? Probably not, there are limits to how progressive you can be on TV still.

But if you're annoyed by a particular ship then STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT because you're only feeding it more god damned attention

mega satan it's okay
i love you

She really doesn't have a life outside su though

>arm enhancers
>no leg enhancers
fucking GARBAGE

What if Lapis tried to seduce you?
youtube.com/watch?v=7agPOt1XZz8

thank you :)
I appreciate it

What if I told you that Pearl helped me get over my depression?
Maybe it's because she's a character I can relate to so much, it felt comforting to see someone else that suffered just as much, but that always did their best to improve.

>Rebecca: Say it Ian, ~oooh!~
>Ian: Rebecca, I don't want too...
>Rebecca: Please, do it. please. Just like that erotica I wrote of us.
>Ian: Fine. *grabs pillow* Suffocate, you kike bitch!
>*pushes pillow on her face*
>Rebecca: YES! RAM ME FASTER, MEIN NIGGA!
>Ian: I'm going to blow my jews into your little concentration camp down there.
>Rebeeca: Fuck yeah! Hard work will set you free!
>Ian: I'm going hard, kike cunt. Here's t-the Final S-Solution!
>Rebecca: Please! Liberate my pussy, nigga!

What a baby.

i walk away

no thanks

wow that's really nice
I'm starting to get over it now
on top of that I'm starting to love pearl again
it was starting to fade actually
it's like a cycle

shes a cool space mamma

That's a mobster hat. We're going for racism here so it'd be like a knit cap... or a backwards baseball cap if you like your racism to be a little outdated.

I ask her where MY DIAMOND is

>you're only feeding it more god damned attention
Like you faggots need attention to post about your shitty ship.

I'd gladly submit.

Fuck her then ask her where Pearl is.

Off somewhere being a lesbian and not at all interested in you.

This

>relating to Pearl
You mean you were cucked? Fucking lol. Kill yourself plz :^)

do you think they erp as ruby & sapphire?

im old enough now, but I started out underage, stayed on Cred Forums, got pissed off at everyone, learned what not to do, to do, got jaded and learned what was worth arguing over and what to skim over, and then I branched out and now visit almost every board.

when will pearl move into the gaybarn

>ywn party with Steven
What the fuck

In what way am I a baby? I'm not the one losing my shit over a fictional relationship. I'm explaining why losing your shit is fueling even more discussion about the relationship they claim not to want to hear about.

Oh that's cool
I'm pretty much /sug/ exclusive

not that guy, but:
fuck off I've seen enough of this on /sug/ today

She hates that termite-ridden barn.

Sapphire gets the whip and Ruby gets the fluffy cuffs

Only if Jasper moves in there.

I'm already seduced.

Let's fuse, user.

>just like chris farley

/sug/ and t/sug/ are my go to at the moment sice ive been with this show since too many birthdays, good shit. But I still have seven tabs open when one thread gets too slow

>I'm not the one losing my shit over a fictional relationship.

No, just someone that I loved very much that pased away.

I needed this so bad, you have no clue

YOUR DIAMOND?
you mean BLUE DIAMOND?

Needs more ian stuttering

Learn to read, please. I'm clearly not losing my shit over the relationship. I made it quite clear that I don't care about it. I'm losing my shit over real people making a big god damned deal out of it.

>Steven is the MC
>isn't the most popular
What the fuck

>be me
>on the beach with Steven
>bored af
>crystal gems won't let us go anywhere because trust issues
>just my fucking luck
>remember what Bismuth said
>clear throat
>"Steven?"
>"Yeah Lapis?"
>hold out hand
>"I want you to bite me."
>drops his ukulele
>"What?! Why?"
>give him the sad puppy eyes
>studs can't resist the sad puppy eyes
>he flinches
>"Okay, but this is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you."
>brace for the worst
>he bites down
>ihavemadeaterriblemistake
>pull my hand away
>"Ow ow ow! Geez..."
>"I-I'm sorry Lapis!"
>now he's doing the sad puppy eyes
>sigh
>"Steven, it's fine. I asked you to do it. Thanks."
>he gives me a smile
>go weak in the knees
>im so fucking obsessed with this goof
>spend the rest of the day inside watching TV
>try to sleepover
>crystal gems deny it
>isweartofuckingchrist
>end up leaving
>more than a little frustrated
>mfw I managed to snag one of Steven's shirts before I left
>it smells just like him

I'd serve that bitch harder than any Pearl.

when was the last time we bullied the sugars brother for his background art

It doesn't help that he's a retarded fat little jewish boy who never asks any important questions.

He IS the most popular, isn't he?

>I'm losing my shit
>I'm not the one losing my shit

This show is for lesbians and waifufags, of course he's not the most popular

No more debating user, just FUSE WITH ME.

Thy superior diamond.

>I can't read complete sentences.

You should do what Pearl was never able to do.
Get over it

as if he could compete with kofi

Ayyy, the total madgem actually did it!

i'd serve her better

I want to bully Blue Diamond

I'm a huge whore, I'll fuse with pretty much anyone at any time. Are you the same person? Are you in Colorado?

>im so fucking obsessed with Steven
This is too realistic

Shut up, Sapphire.

I think it's probably Pearl > Peridot > Garnet > Steven > Lapis > Amethyst > Jasper - as a ranking for the entire fandom.

I'm probably way off though, does someone have that spreadsheet? It was like a poll that was spread around different sites towards favorite character and stuff like that.

she's not for bully,rude user
she's for serving and loving

this sounds really wrong
lapis gets muuuuuch more love than steven

>Jasper lower than amythest
>peridot not #1

>I'm
>losing
>my
>shit
>over a fictional relationship

my bad I thought he was talking about IN the show, but yeah I guess I agree with that ranking for the fandom

Steven's art is terrible, he only wishes he could be as good as his sister so he rips off her art.
He has no talent and I hope he jumps off of a cliff.

>Are you in Colorado?

I'm nowhere near you. Let's meet halfway, and fuse.

remember when he draw the moon wrong in bad pearl episode

I think it varies a lot
Reddit: Pearl >>>>> Peridot > Lapis > Amethyst > Steven > the rest

Tumblr
Peridot >>>>>>> Lapis > Pearl > Garnet > the rest

Cred Forums
Peridot > Lapis > Pearl > Jasper > the rest

In general
Peridot > Pearl > Garnet > Lapis > Steven > Amethyst > Jasper > Rose > Sapphire > Ruby

I thought I might as well. What's the worse that could've happened, am I right?
Well, what else were we suppose to do? It was hot outside and there was nothing to do.

>"its just a prank, Han!"

imgur.com/a/XV1dr real quick sketch ignore the shrunken Pearl to the right.

Because Steven Sugar isn't a pasty-skinned chimp, unlike his sis.

>im so fucking obsessed with this goof

fucking kek

Why do people like blue diamond so much?
is it because she's big and blue?

>doesn't even understand that there aren't stars in front of the moon
>doesn't know that stars are huge, not tiny specks
He is mentally retarded and autistic like his sister, it's a mystery how they go out in the rain without drowning.

>there was nothing to do

You could've done a million things with Little Stevie in an entire afternoon, Lapis. Don't lie to us. How did the bite make you feel?

A poll long ago had Peridot in first place with over 200 votes, Pearl with 130 votes, Lapiss with 105 votes. I think that changed though, Perifags don't post that much so as of now I'd say it's Lapis and Pearl at the top, followed by Jasper, then Peridot.

>tumblr
>not jasper as the favorite
have you ever been to tumblr?

she doesnt look like a dollor tree action figure unlike YD, shes got some grace and a sick ass spider chair

yea yea
I just want to yank her cloak off and tie it around her neck like a leash and drag her around
I mean I'll still call her My Diamond and shit

>would you a ruby?
SHE BURNS YOUR PENIS OFF

Because she has an entire army of slutty waterbenders and midget fortune tellers at her disposal. Who wouldn't want that?

blue pearl fuck off

If you surround yourself with Jasper content it sure seems that way

But pics of other gems usually get more notes in general

NANI?!

i would hug a ruby

>implying the crystal gems wouldn't keep him under constant surveillance
We couldn't go anywhere or do anything fun.
As for the bite, I'm not much of a masochist, but maybe if it was a bit more sensual and on the neck...

Oh god my eraser ruined it imgur.com/a/LfWuT

I'd hug any Ruby. Especially Doc.

i would respect a ruby

imgur.com/CQl9E0j
working on something

No not at all. In fact I think they hate her because Lapis is a huge tumblr favorite.

Welp, I guess I'm not far from Cred Forums: the opinion. Only change is Peridot moves to 4th and everyone else bumps up by one.

aw yiss, i fucking love your BD art

oh geez
godspeed user

It means you have pleb taste.

Lapis...that's what I meant when I said "let him bite you".
I wanted to hear how you'd take it if someone bit you right on the shoulder.

Someone needs to edit that second gem from the left to have a shitposting winkyface. :^)

Oh, well you should have said something!
I thought you wanted to see if I was as fragile as those other gems back on Homeworld. I can assure you a simple bite from that adorable little meatball isn't enough to poof me.

Yay

No one talks about peridot anymore or lapis because she's ruined

Pearl has since the beginning and always will be most popular

>little meatball
That's my line, and don't worry, I have no intention of gauging your fragility.
Unless you want me to.

Pearl was the most popular when the HW gems weren't relevant. She might have picked up some popularity due to Mr. Greg and LOooBC but she isn't that far ahead in terms of popularity.
Just look at these threads being spammed by Lapisfags and Lapidot shippers.

I don't want to fuck the rubies
they're too cute

When will we see Pearl and rose's backstories?

>dancingqueen.gif

no time we need more lars storys

No, we need more Onion filler.

just make a new thread

Fuck both of these, I want more Kofi.

This is how the crew legitimately thinks.
No, don't develop the important characters who have better survivabilitiy for endgame, develop these one off schmucks that only degrade them as fucking citizens and characters.

>one off schmucks
I'll find you and make you pay for insulting the great name of Kofi Pizza.

Your pizza is shit
SHIT.

Oh please fuck off. We had Peridot, Steven, Connie and Pearl development in season 4 alone. People who complain about townie filler are newfags who weren't here when S2 aired.

I said important characters.

I'll obliterate your asshole with my "KOFI"-stamped cattle brand.

Heh
yEAH!

i.imgur.com/ctxd2yn.jpg

Took me 5000 years in microsoft paint

Only three of those characters are even worth calling important.

I liked season one's filler better. It had some entertaining episodes and even some gem/townie interactions.

Peri is my fave, but I talk less about her because I don't want to keep bothering people with long autistic texts about why I think she's a great character.

Wish Lapidot fags would take this hint too. It's perfectly fine to like a character/ship but don't spam it endlessly in every new thread

>Wish Lapidot fags would take this hint too.

That's a hopeless wish.

>tfw no good filler anymore and it's just gonna be half assed attempts to make episodes worthy for rerun material
The last good SoL was probably Know your fusion.

>rewatching S4E6

still the best thing ever

Okay, Pearl.

yunisverse.tumblr.com/post/150669442056/lately-ive-been-thinking-a-lot-about-whats

Just watched the Onion episode. It was pretty bad. I hate when Steven narrates his thoughts to the audience. It sounds so forced.

I already hated it with Centipeedle, but tis one was too much.

We are less than halfway through this season, calm down.

Townie filler is like the obligatory veggies you gotta eat when your parents make dinner. Are you gonna finish it first or stall until it's cold and gross?

I still don't get how he got music out of a drawing of a flash of light.

I lost count of the amount of times I've rewatched that episode. It's not even my favorite episode.

At the rate that we're waiting, everything's going to be moldy and black.

I tried, but it's even more cringeworthy the second time through.

TSTR
>Steven sees the iPad levitating
>PERIDOT YOU HAVE METAL POWERS!

That's actually a good thing to discuss!
What's your favorite episode and why?

And since when are carnival rings made out of metal?

God, I hated that.

When do people think we're gonna get banned? What if we never get banned

all mi kiiiiiiks.

MEGA link where?

mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!ooECxQBA

Subconsciously they know they should be banned.

>those soles
>those toes

Oh sweet Jesus.

The Answer

Beautiful visuals and I love Ruby/Sapphire

She's pretty great.

I'm happy for you user, I also gain support from Pearl's character arcs.

*mental

>tfw filler is ruining your life
Rebecca you're starving me

My lord, Cred Forums don't ever change.

Three way tie between HTD/Giant Woman/Bismuth

new thread

>Orange dude
You're fucking colour blind, she's cherry coloured.

>NowKith.HeavyWeightChampionMikeTyson

Noice good luck. Nice DSLs user.

Where is my DSL?!

Reeeee

Very nice work though.

This sounds about right, honestly.

So would have I but I still did.