Perfection

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/1389701_949227355125638_592766425_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5MTEyMTQ2OTQwMjYxOTYxMQ==.2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that disgusting muscle pattern
>square belt buckle
>making the hip and gauntlet lines blue instead of grey
>making the S-Shield smaller

Changing the Man of Steel suit was a mistake. the Batman v. Superman suit is a downgrade in every sense of the word.

False-flagging mouseketeers need to fuck off. No one gives a shit Civil War was a box office failure

I like Cavill because he seems like a genuinely cool guy and obviously likes being Superman. Sucks that he is a terrible actor.

I'm hoping we can see more detail on the Aquaman suit soon. The only thing we've seen of it have been side shots.

I really hope DC makes Superman

>All smiles

from now on.

He looks so happy in that picture.

He isn't a top class actor for sure, but after Man from U.N.C.L.E. I'm convinced he has much more than enough to pull off a convincing Supes. Blame Snyder and script and I'm not even memeing.

Cavill is a good actor and he's charismatic as FUCK in interviews.

The problem, as always, is Snyder.

God I can't stand fat little children.

Am I the only one getting distracted by the super bulge

You mean like Henry Cavill?

Man from U.N.C.L.E. sucked ass

>those fake suit muscles

THE 90S AND JOEL SCHUMACHER CONFERENCED CALLED, THEY WANT THEIR CRINGE BACK

Cavill has it in him to be Superman. The real one, not the moody pisslord from the new movies.

Someone PLEASE get Snyder and Goyer away from these movies and let Cavill be the Superman he's meant to be!

I just feel sorry for him because he's already starting to bald.

I thought it was fun.
And Cavill's put on accent was cute

>that suit

What the fuck happened

If Superman returning somehow changes his personality, do you think Cavill can pull off a Reeve-Like performance?

It's like the biggest waste of potential that I've ever seen

WB just needs to get rid of Zach "Superheroes shouldn't talk" Snyder.

Nah.
Reeve's Clark was just perfect. He really got the transformation between the two.

Cavill's Clark is just too similar to Superman.
However, Cavill is a charming affable guy. He could be the warm friendly Superman that he deserves to be

not really, no

I really want him to be. But I know he'll not get the chance.

>God I can't stand fat little children.
You must really rage out looking in the mirror.

t. A fat little child

t. triggered former fat children

All these fucking rubber costume films are cringe worthy. They cant even get simple comics films right.

>Using a 90's joke to bitch about the 90's
If meta, it could be a good joke, but we all know you are too stupid for that.

havent that joke been around since the seventies

First post is yet again the best post.

Why does every modern superhero costume have to look like the product of a Xenomorph somehow impregnating a basketball?

Stop replying to yourself.

>waahhh why does this alien's costume look alien

Needs at least a solid belt

Remember that Clark is not coming back unless there's retcon shenanigans

What?

its shit m8

wasting time making your human looking alien wear an alien like suit even though his human mother should have made it for him

Heh, it's probably just a coincidence that this kid's name is Orin but I like to believe his parents must be Aquaman fans.

>Aquaman fans
Good one mate.

Pls no bully with outdated memes.

No filthy casual has ever been/will ever be a fan of Aquaman. Just because the meme is old doesn't mean it's not true.

Can anyone actually remember him smiling (as Superman) in the movies? I'm sure he has, he must have, but I really can't think of any particular scene.

Have some better epicness.

interrogation, first flight

can't really think of anything else, maybe a smirk during "she with you?"

He smiles in the bar, when he meets Jor El, when he goes back to the Kent farm, when he flies for the first time, he smiles during the interrogation and at various points with Lois (both in MoS and BvS), when he joins the Planet, when he saves the girl from the fire.

I think he also smiles when he has the talk with Lex at LexCorp tower and at the gallery with Bruce but I'm not sure.

At least two-three times per movie on the top of my head.

MOS:
> first flight scene, laughing like a schoolboy
> several times while talking to Lois

BVS:
> while saving the Mexican girl
> saying goodbye to Lois

I'm sure there were other instances and surely he should smile and laugh more, but Cavill's far from the brooding Supes meme.

Found this image with at least some of his smiles.

Yes we can.

It's a meme you dip.

Snyderverse hate is a meme.

>Reeve's Clark was just perfect. He really got the transformation between the two.
Reeve's Clark wasn't like the comics. It was a creation of the original film. So there's nothing to really "get". Even Silver Age Clark acted like Silver Age Superman.

To be fair, he smiles more as Clark than as Superman, but he's still very far from the Man of Sadness meme that goes around.

Ironically, he smiles vay more in MOS, while in BVS he's more serious due to the shitty way the world treats him.

We weren't talking about casual interest in Aquaman which has nothing to do with the fact that he does in fact have a fanbase.

Trying too hard mate

no it isn't, movies are dark and shitty

>that disgusting muscle pattern
Is a 3d print based on Cavills real muscles

Just like kryptonite, it's part of the character now, regardless of the source

You know, just because he doesn't literally never smile doesn't mean he's not still wearing a scowl for the majority of the films. When people say he only scowls, they don't mean he literally only scowls. He just scowls most of the time. Which is still quite a lot. Especially for fucking superman.

Good lord, you are not. They're going out of their way to emphasize that Superman has a big dick.

it looks like fucking batman and robin tier

>Disgusting muscle pattern

I guess you think humans have disgusting muscle patterns then because the suit is anatomically correct

Don't talk shit on Total

Well Goyer is gone

The execution is shit, look at the Man of Steel version of the suit, that looked good. The current one looks like fucking tumors of light color bursting through the suit.

The most disappointing part of the current DC movies is that Henry Cavil is being wasted on them.

Not entirely. It's more like an exaggeration of Silver Age Clark's mannerisms.

The S is bigger than the one in the comparison dude.

I think he means compared to the original suit, see: I don't see why people keep complaining about the S-shield. It's much sharper now, and manages to make his pecs look bigger, which along with the muscle shading makes him look even more built than he already is.

FAKE

I can be your hero baby, I can take away the pain.

t. the pot to the kettle

Go back to your safe space if you don't like what I have to say. That is if you can still fit in there, fatty.

You're trying so hard man. I hope you can somehow find a way to feel accomplished in your sad little life.

t. the pot to the kettle

Looks like someone's desperate for that last word. Don't worry, I'll give it to you after this post. You pathetic little fatty.

No u

Bane?

>put on accent
You know he's British, right?

NOTHING MOVES THE BLAAAAAAHB

Just needs an S curl and he'll really be perfect.

>Being this much of a homosexual

Why

>no shorts

0/10

this :3

Will Snyder Photoshop that smile out int he movie?

I just can't ignore the lack of red trunks.

I can't stand fat people in general.

The last shot of Man of Steel is Clark smiling at the camera.

Im ok with Momoa being tan, im ok with the tatoos (damn, YJ Kaldur is still my favourite Aqualad to this day) but the only thing that bugged me was his hair. Im not just talking about lore implications about yellow hair, but the fact that even Barry has brown hair, making the League absurdly boring in this aspect. then I saw pic related and ok, they lighted up a bit the hair and tried a more relatable suit to him, but it just look so busy. look at the A logo not even fitting in the line of the body, or the shoulder armor looking stiff as fuck.
But this picture give me a glimpse of a better streamline design. I hope Arthur suit looks more than those image or this one: scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/1389701_949227355125638_592766425_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5MTEyMTQ2OTQwMjYxOTYxMQ==.2