The protagonist of the last show you watched gets replaced by Steven

The protagonist of the last show you watched gets replaced by Steven.

What goes wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/a/a9/Narration_death1.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=V1PKqZTvCeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I... don't know if he'd break them or they'd break him.

I don´t see Steven talking his way out of this one. Or being able to kill him or some of his most powerful minions

It'd probably end up like the Mormon episode

Cartman
You shouldn't make these threads right after a new episode Aires
I guess cartman either sides with homeworld or just does something incredibly dumb depending on who ks writing it

The last show I saw was Steven universe but somehow I feel like if he replaced Steven it would be even worse.

>looney tunes
He tried to befriend Elmer and gets rekd

Honestly, the show would no longer have any episodic plots since most of them revolve around Lincoln being an average kid who messes up a lot and Steven is a paragon of goodness.

It really depends on who he'd replace. Would it be Stan?

Narcos gets weird

Steven gets magical gems and Fairy Godparents. Great...

>Ouran High School Host Club
Not much, really.

I dunno, Steven is kind of an idiot who follow a group and gives their idea the benefit of the doubt up to the point that it's obvious they'll either get hurt or do something bad.

Steven might lose his Godparents immediately, it's hard to tell. Like on the one hand, he's been through some serious shit and has genuine trauma to deal with, on the other he seems like he's a really positive and happy person, so he might just wind up trapped in Dimmsdale.

>Star vs the Forces of Evil
Would he replace Star or Marco? Either way, he'd probably befriend them pretty quickly.

Steven gets a [ S T A N D ]

Which part? Not like it matters, he dies fairly quickly.

Part 4. With his gem powers and whatever kinda stand he ends up with, he should be fine. He already has Crazy D's ability

He's not getting past Aqua Necklace

>bubbles it
>angelo can't move

Just like the glove. Plus he still has Jotaro.

>Toad Patrol
Panther Cap would get replaced and as a result, they'd never know what direction to go and end up turning into toadstools.

>lego justice league
Hed probably be more conpetant then half of them

Tbh if it was an episode where aku had a heart i dont now if hed want to kill someone so cute

>Steven Universe replaces Steven Universe
O-Okay.

I stop watching the show due to the increased levels of faggotness and crying.

Pussy

Yeah, Steven is a pussy. I didn't think that needed to be said.

fuck

If he replaces Star, the show would improve significantly.

>Killer Queen has already touched that other Steven

heh

all the girls get raped because the last show i watched was rapeman

Welp

Can Steven build shit without Peridot and Pearl helping him? Because if he replaces either Phineas or Ferb, much less is gonna get done that summer.

Steven Universe needs it's own containment thread/board at this point.

He probably takes it pretty handedly. On one hand he doesn't have Jojo-ruse cruise force, on the other he has Gem powers.

>BrunoBuccellatiascendstoHeaven.gif

Steven spends all day playing with the Tachikomas

Do videogames count? The idea of Steven replacing J.C. Denton is hilarious.

He would be a slightly more self-aware Butters with a magic shield to protect him from all the crazy shit. He could get into arguments with the other three boys on matters of empathy vs. cynicism. I kind of want this.

it has its own thread
but it'll be gone by tomorrow anyway

Steven Universe's Universe sounds horible.
it be too shitty anyways, kid's got PTSD everything's gonna be shit for him.

>Just watched Downton Abbey

Steven is too retarded to do a thing in Deus Ex world. He is not even going to past the very first level.

>watched WOY last

Is this what it feels like to be triggered

kek

Wander is just Steven with more experience though.

I've got bad news everyone.

I'm Steven.

Big trouble in little China.

Heh.

Just played a bit of Hotline Miami. RIP, Steven.

Aqua Team Hunger Force

I'm Jeff and your girl broke my arm.
Now kiss me, you fool.

And less violent. Let's be honest; if Steven ran into Lord Hater or Dominator she´d try to combat them instead of using Wander's "an enemy is a friend you haven´t made yet". Steven only shows compassion to those he feels sorry for or that display any regrets for their actions. Neither Hater nor Dominator ever seem to regret anything, and yet Wander was able to push some kindness out of Hater.

Berserk

>Steven meets handbanana

>rick and morty
Steven would be less likely to screw up than morty, so Rick is less annoyed.

Implying Steven would be ok with Rick's crap.
Implying he wouldn't try to stop Rick from one of his antics.
Implying trying to stop Rick wouldn't cause something even worse that would leave Steven broken like Morty was at the end of Rick Potion No. 9.

>Implying he wouldn't end dead

Morty is a dumb almost defenseless 14 year old.
Steven is a naive trained in combat with powers 14 year old. I think Steven´s got this one.

Dear rabbi gets a bit more kosher

He would end dead in

>d4c activates!
>steven and the stevens are obliterated!

Never seen it, so I can´t really say anything about this one.

I didn't grow up with Gargoyles, I just started watching it now and I'm falling so hard for it at the moment. Anyways, here's what would probably go down:

>Steven would most likely try to see the good in Xanatos no matter what he would throw at him and the Gargoyles.
>Xanatos doesn't give a shit about Steven's morals
>Xanatos would most likely try to continue to manipulate the Gargoyles and Steven.
>Steven would also probably try to convince Demona that humans are good
>Considering that Steven is only half human maybe she would listen to him? But I doubt it. He still represents the form of which Demona absolutely hates, humans.

I'm still only on s1 of Gargoyles, so i'm not entirely sure what else would go down...

He'd be a one shot character who gets killed off at the end of the episode in a horrific way.

He'd be called naive by Demona because of his overly optimistic view on the world.

I can see that happening. Do you suppose she would show any signs of empathy if she knew his backstory? I wonder if she would respect the ideology that the diamonds posses. They too have no empathy for humans, but they do threaten the world in which she and the gargoyles live in.

She would probably help them enslave or destroy the humans if she could make a deal with the diamonds.

I can't imagine what use the humans would be for the diamonds. But the decimation of humans I can get behind.

Besides, isn't Demona hung over on bloodlust? She's in constant rage over what the humans did to her kind thousands of years ago.

He'd come back though. Nobody stays dead in ATHF. Even MC Pee Pants kept coming back in different bodies.

Humans can be slave labour for gaining resources. I don't know how the crystal civilization gather resources but I would assume there something gathering it for them.

>What goes wrong?
Steven's in it.

True...

There are very subtle differences between the characters that no amount of experience will change for Steven. It's just enough to drastically alter how things would have played out. Steven is very kind and altruistic and always trying to do the right thing, but he's also materialistic, someone who clearly holds a grudge, and not a pacifist by any means. The biggest difference, though, is Steven doesn't have the same compulsive disorders Wander has. There's a difference between wanting to help, and needing to help.

Also what said.

Dear God my sides. Who would he replace? I'm thinking meatwad for those mastershake keks

Wouldn't of survived the first episode.

he's not a rabbit. holy shit you're retarded.

Steven gets murdered by The Comedian for wearing a North Vietnamese flag t-shirt.

Well all I know Steven is doomed.

Sideshow Bob can't stab him while he's in a bubble.

A 10 year old and an 8 year old outsmart him.

Hello

Everything goes wrong for you mr. Universe. Everything you ever lived is gone!

*grab steven's neck and start strangleing him as his bubblesheild pops under the sheer force of your vice grip*

If he replaces Billy, literally nothing changes. If he replaces Mandy nothing stops Grim from killing them both.

Steven is much more altruistic and smarter than Billy, though, so it would play out differently.

>Steven doesn't get triggered by a guy saying his name is girly, doesn't get interrogated and doesn't pilot the Gundam Mark 2
>Quattro and the AEUG only steal one Mark 2 Gundam and bugger off to have epic space adventures
>Steven returns home to his work obsessed and his abusive father who openly has a mistress
MFW

Billy is pretty altruistic, and Steven is plenty naive.

>If he replaces Billy, literally nothing changes.
Are you shipping Steven/Mandy right now.

Are you telling me Steven wouldn't find a way to get Grim to be his best friend forever?

>Grim is confused when faced with Steven since his records show he's already been reaped

If he replaced Mandy the entire show would be too sickly sweet because Grim would warm up to Steven's over the top sweetness and not want to kill him out of adoration he'd refuse to admit. Grim was a big softy when it got down to it.

>91 days

corteo lives, everything is better.

>Last Cred Forums show
Steven lives in the middle of Nowhere now, I guess.

>Last show
>SMT OVA
...oh fuck. Well, it was nice knowing you Steven.

>"Back in the 2010's, I was in a very cancerous TV-show!~"

Him, Todd and Mr. PB would get into crazy shenanigans if it's kid Steven. It's the same show if it's Grown Steven.

>implying the gem race reaper figure isn't a light construct that gathers your sand after you're shattered and adds it to a giant sand clock that will end the world once it runs out

But gems don't die even if they do shatter. The shards just fracture into barely sentient hand things

Billy is pretty much an asshole too. He's really close minded.

sadly the show is cancelled.

>It's an ''Steve do drugs episode''

>Mc Pee Pants returns from the dead as Steven

>Cred Forums related
Why did I watch that Nutshack episode before this, not even a character as shit as Steven deserves this shit
>Non Cred Forums related
WELCOME TO THE RICEFLEIDS MOTHERFUCKER

I'm sorry steven, but chin chin need more chromosomes

Milo Murphy's Law.

>What goes wrong?
Absolutely nothing goes wrong

>New Adventures of Gigantor

Steven tries to talk it out with everyone, which'll probably cause some bad results since 99% of the villains are awful, murderous people.

>last show I watched
>Steven Universe
Well... this is awkward.

Thank God! He saved Revenge of the Sith and saved the Galaxy a ton of trouble. The Sith are in time out bubbles and the Republic is restored with actual peace talks involving catchy songs.

The barely sentient hand things was a Frankenstein style experiment. Under normal circumstances they ded.

this

Do non-Cred Forums shows count?

>Danganronpa 3 anime
Well, we'll finally know what happens when he dies

> Bates Motel
> Steven as Norman
So much of a disaster that I can't even think up a scenario. Anyone want to help me out?

Those hands and Rose turning into Steven prove gems don't really have souls.
The sentience lies within the mineral, and it's probably light refraction making them capable of thought, which is why they're all cut and why cracking or shattering them fucks their shit up.

If he replaces Bruce, then nothing really changes.

I hope he can succeed where Kenshin failed

This was the last show I watched 2 ???

I could see this?

Yes we need one like /mlp

I agree

That's more retarded than saying capeshit needs its own board.

2cute4me

I guess that's one way to find out there's no episode today.

-_-

how would steven fare against frank horrigan ?

>Steven in Kill La Kill
He'd probably do pretty well with a Kamui. He's great at making friends and listening to people, so they'd be able to work together well. That, and he has absolutely no shame.

>I'm sorry steven, but chin chin need more chromosomes
HEALING SPIT. If it can enhance someone's bad eyesight, it can repair damaged genes.

The multi-limbed fusion monstrosities were an experiment. Gem shards on their own still turn into disembodied hands if they aren't used to animate clothing.

Same way with Jasper

Just fuse with a black shortstack and beat his shit in with gem powers

Or just melt his heart (if he even has any)

>What goes wrong?
My OTP gets really weird.

>One Piece
Literally the same

He's fucked.

>Avatar
the little faggot would have died countless times

Really about the same until it takes a sharp turn from the books when Miller finally caps Steve Holden for being too much of a pussy.

>MTV classic happens
>now people are watching this again

I never watched it before, August was a glorious month

>Last anything was Darkest Dungeon

Steven breaks. Possibly even dies.
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/a/a9/Narration_death1.ogg

>Skwisgaar Skwigelf, taller than a tree

>Toki Wartooth, not a bumblebee

>William Murderface, Murderface, Murderface

>Pickles, the drummer, doodily doo (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo)

>AND STEVEN!

>Narcos gets weird
underrated post

>Grim would warm up to Steven's over the top sweetness and not want to kill him out of adoration he'd refuse to admit.
So basically Grim goes Tsundere... I'd watch that as long as everyone else remains the same, which probably won't since Steven would try to change everyone.

put them together pls

congratulations?

metalocolypse, replacing Nathan I guess
I think he would truly make everyone value love and feel healed or something
Then Steven is eaten alive by some other nonsympathetic space alien halfbreed and the status quo returns

It's a cartoon character. Don't get so worked up.

Steven does nothing but fuck up in season 1, and even now most of his victories are by accident.

fucking kill yourself

>He's great at making friends and listening to people, so they'd be able to work together well. That, and he has absolutely no shame.
These are really good points.

Plus he already has super strength and speed, being enhanced a Kamui and using it in conjunction with his other powers would make him pretty unstoppable.

>metalocolypse, replacing Nathan I guess
Probably would be simpler for him to replace Toki.

>steven becomes an agent of shield
i-i dont want to see his heart break when ward betrays them and tries to kill him

and when most of shield turns out to be hydra

and the inhuman shit

it would be kind of interesting to watch honestly

Not so sure
What do you think?

Using humans are slave labor would be impractical for Gems since they most likely don't have the infrastructure to support the living of non-gem races.

Would he be the driver or the butler?

>DIANE, YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THAT I'M NOT MY MOM, PLEASE
>DIANE? TELL ME, PLEASE
>BACK IN 2010...

Steven wouldn't be able to use houshuko, and wouldn't be as ballsy as luffy is. Probably he would have a smaller crew with strong but caring individuals, but he would need more time to become the pirate king, if that's the objective of steven in the OP universe.

Nothing bad would happen, like ever

you must be really insecure in your masculinity

Wander and Steven are interchangeable for the most part tho
Steven might actually do better in fact, as, unlike wander, he's willing fight back

Frank is famous for being just about the only boss in Fall Out you can't talk down. Regardless of what you say you still have to fight him.

nah, he'd never even react to the first call, he should be fine
worst thing that could happen would be the janitors sending an assassin after him, and that would be just a regular human, maybe with a gun (nothing he couldn't handle)

Nah, he has more common sense than either Hank or Dean
He'd just avoid most of the killy situations
Might get traumatized by Brock
Would talk the henchmen out of throwing their lives away
Would give The Monarch a therapy session

>gets tortured by Crowley
>eaten By Leviathan
>smitten by Angels
Not bad

If Morty survived, ANYONE can

>Betrayed by his mum.
... Hang on a moment!

everything

If he replaces any of the kids besides Eleven, it would basically just be the same show
Probably shorter because he would prevent the other kids from driving Eleven away, saving time they wasted trying to find her again

If he replaced Eleven, things would go very differently
They would most likely not be able to save Will
unless Steven could used his dream powers to communicate with his in the Upside Down
He also would most likely not be able to destroy the Demogorgon, alto he could probably bubble it
He would also not kill the military guys, so they would be in a hell of trouble by the end

Steven and Aang are basically the same character
if Aang can do it, so can Steven

>The protagonist of the last show you watched gets replaced by Steven.
Steven is now a prince in a land of horses.
>What goes wrong?
The resulting fandom. Jesus Christ. I don't want to think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1PKqZTvCeo

I don't know if Zim or Dib is the protagonist.
Maybe its Gir Idk.

[/spoiler]Can we do this type of thread with Peridot instead from now on?

It stops being original and does anime "homages" to fill every episode.

Does he get the costume and cape?

Why dont we place a load of cats in a bag and start shaking the bag?

Kys

I second the motion to have this anonymous to "kys"

>Steven never fights
>Only uses shield
>Negotiates his way to the fire nation
>Stops the war by making everyone get in touch with their feelings and crying about them

>Wouldn't of

where do you're thinking you am?

Loud House. Now Steven has to deal with 10 sisters.

Isn't that technically how Avatar ended?

>steven removes chin chin's curse .
>Chin Chin is more powerful than ever , restarts the multi-verse war with steven on his side .
>The whole multi-verse is engulfed by darkness in less than 2 billion Chromosomes .
>Steven brought the end of existance .

>BoJack is replaced by Steven
Shit man the whole tone gets 180 and it becomes Friendship is magic level garbage. However I'm sure fans of both shows would love the interactions between Steven and Mr.PB

I guess the most frequently recurring character in this is the Fruit Blood band? Steven's songs are just marginally less retarded than that, and it's not like one cutesy song by a fat child would either ruin or save Brad Neely's 11 minute ADD comedy slot.

Show instantly becomes garbage.

He gets torn to shreds because he tried to befriend the crossed