DC Comics' NEW YORK COMIC CON Schedule

>Following the record-shattering success of Rebirth, DC Entertainment (DCE) is set to take over New York Comic Con with a stellar line up of guests, panels and exclusive announcements. Fans attending the annual pop culture event, held at the Javits Convention Center from October 6-9, will be the first to learn exciting details about the first publishing event of the Rebirth era, JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. SUICIDE SQUAD, the next wave of exciting Rebirth story arcs (and some surprise new titles), and the star-studded KAMANDI Challenge. New York Comic Con will celebrate the 75th anniversary of Wonder Woman on the event’s official program cover with artwork by DC Publisher Jim Lee, and by revealing in person the highly anticipated Wonder Woman Forever Stamps on Friday, October 7!

>DCE’s massive booth (South Concourse, Booth #4002) will be the go-to place for fans to the biggest names in comics and get the latest peeks at forthcoming releases from the world of DC. The expansive booth will also offer attendees the rare chance to get a close look at costumes and props from the upcoming “Wonder Woman” 2017 feature film - including the costume donned by star Gal Gadot – along with the original costume worn by Lynda Carter in the 1970s “Wonder Woman” television series! Fans of DC Super Hero Girls will have a chance to meet and greet their favorite Super Hero High characters in costume throughout the weekend, as well as have their pictures taken in front of “green screen” backgrounds featuring popular DC and Warner Bros themes.

>Kamandi Challenge isn't dead

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/31162-dc-comics-unveils-new-york-comic-con-schedule.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>With a record-setting 12 million copies shipped this summer, the “Rebirth – What’s Next?” panel will be packed with superstar talent dishing the latest on their current and upcoming story arcs, including Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti (HARLEY QUINN), Juan Ferreyra (GREEN ARROW), Ben Percy (GREEN ARROW, TEEN TITANS), Christopher Priest (DEATHSTROKE), Greg Rucka (WONDER WOMAN), Rob Venditti (HAL JORDAN AND THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS). Joshua Williamson (THE FLASH) will also be on hand to talk about what’s next for the Scarlet Speedster and reveal details on what’s to come in the first major event for Rebirth, JUSTICE LEAGE VS. SUICIDE SQUAD! Saturday, 11:00am, Room 1A06

>One of the world’s most popular Super Heroes and a powerful global symbol of justice, equality and peace will be center stage at the “Wonder Woman 75” panel. The event will include a collection of writers and artists who continue to create thrilling stories for the iconic Amazonian Super Hero including Marc Andreyko (WONDER WOMAN ’77), José Luis García-López (SENSATION COMICS FEATURING WONDER WOMAN), Yanick Paquette (WONDER WOMAN: EARTH ONE), Greg Rucka (WONDER WOMAN), Jill Thompson (WONDER WOMAN: THE TRUE AMAZON), Cat Staggs (ADVENTURES OF SUPERGIRL) and Shea Fontana (DC SUPER HERO GIRLS: HITS AND MYTHS). Friday, 5:15pm, Room 1A24

>The DC All Access Panel is the place to be for the latest news not only on comics, but the latest news from other DC and Warner Bros divisions, including DC Collectibles, Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment, and more! Top talent including Shea Fontana (DC SUPER HERO GIRLS: HITS AND MYTHS), Marguerite Bennett (DC COMICS BOMBSHELLS), Kevin Kiniry (DC Collectibles), Steve Orlando (MIDNIGHTER & APOLLO) and Joshua Williamson (THE FLASH, Vertigo’s FROSTBITE) will all be on hand to talk about what’s to come in the DC Universe. Thursday, 1:45pm, Room 1A24

>Eisner-winning writer and My Chemical Romance front man Gerard Way will reveal more details about his brand new pop-up imprint at the “DC’s Young Animal” panel which will also feature fellow collaborators Nick Derington (DOOM PATROL), Jody Houser (MOTHER PANIC), Marley Zarcone (SHADE, THE CHANGING GIRL), and more. Friday, 1:30pm, Room 1A06

>Take a trip to Gotham City at the “DC Batman” panel to find out what’s in store for the World’s Greatest Detective and his cohorts. Alongside the BATMAN team Tom King and David Finch and ALL STAR BATMAN writer Scott Snyder this must-attend panel will also feature Julie Benson and Shawna Benson (BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY, Steve Orlando (BATMAN: NIGHT OF THE MONSTER MEN), Tim Seeley (NIGHTWING), James Tynion IV (DETECTIVE COMICS), and more! Friday, 12:45pm, Main Stage

>Soar to new heights with the Man of Steel at the “DC Superman” panel. Set to include DC writers and artists including the SUPERMAN team including Pat Gleason, Peter Tomasi, and Doug Mahnke, along with Phil Jimenez (SUPERWOMAN) and Steve Orlando (SUPERGIRL), fans will get a sneak peek at what’s to hit the streets of Metropolis and beyond. Thursday, 4:15pm, Room 1A24

>Artists and writers behind some of the most groundbreaking series from the consistently innovative imprint will come together at the “Vertigo” panel. Fan-favorites Scott Snyder and Marguerite Bennett will talk about the recently released AMERICAN VAMPIRE ANTHOLOGY, while SHERIFF OF BABYLON writer Tom King will discuss his critically acclaimed series. Plus Tim Seeley will preview the comic sequel to the 80’s cult classic film THE LOST BOYS, Joshua Williamson will discuss his new mystery series FROSTBITE and Matthew Sturges and David Justus will talk about the newest chapter in the FABLES legacy, EVERAFTER: FROM THE PAGES OF FABLES. Friday, 4:00pm, Room 1A24

>Once again, the funniest panel at the Con will star “The Gang Of Usual Idiots” at the hilarious “MAD” panel. Join John Ficarra, Sam Viviano, Desmond Devlin, Tom Bunk and Jonathan Bresman from the long-running humor magazine for a side-splitting look at MAD, and an unforgettable Q&A. Sunday, 1:15pm, Room 1A21

>The Graphitti Designs booth #1744 in the South Concourse next to the DC booth will also once again carry highly collectible, exclusive variant comic books available for New York Comic Con attendees only including ALL STAR BATMAN #1 (cover by John Romita Jr.), HARLEY QUINN #1 (cover by Amanda Conner), SUICIDE SQUAD #1 (cover by Jim Lee), TRINITY #1 (cover by Francis Manapul), SUPERGIRL #1 (cover by Emanuela Lupacchino), HE-MAN/THUNDERCATS (cover by Freddie Williams II), DOOM PATROL #1 (cover by Nick Derington), BATMAN BEYOND REBIRTH #1 (cover by Ryan Sook) and TEEN TITANS REBIRTH #1 (cover by Jonboy Meyers). All books will feature a special metallic foil treatment on the cover art, will be priced at $15 each, and are only available while supplies last.

poor Vertigo

newsarama.com/31162-dc-comics-unveils-new-york-comic-con-schedule.html

Vertigo still exists?

>the next wave of exciting Rebirth story arcs (and some surprise new titles)
Wildstorm revival when

Yeah, it's the Young Animal thing.

Astro City, Lucifer, Clean Room, and Sheriff of Babylon are the only ones left from at least a year ago I think

Both Vertigo and YA will exist in the future

>the next wave of exciting Rebirth story arcs (and some surprise new titles),

Legion Hype

I''m just glad Marvel's been cucked the last few months. Civil War 2 tanking and Slott begging for preorders on his latest dumpster fire is a pleasure to see.

>Kamandi news
yeaaaaah

List of writer contenders

> Tom King, Hope Larson, James Tynion IV, Paul Levitz, Keith Giffen, Dan Jurgens and Yannick Paquette

>Yeah, it's the Young Animal thing.
No, Vertigo itself continues to exist as an imprint for creator-owned titles. Young Animal is essentially 90s-Vertigo, which uses niche and minor DC owned characters in stories for mature audiences.

>(and some surprise new titles), and the star-studded KAMANDI Challenge
So

>LOSH
>JSA
>Shazam
>Atom
>possible Wildstorm announcement/book
>more on JLA and Supersons?
>Kamandi Challenge
>some stuff that haven't been announced yet, have been stewing for a bit in the ongoings right now, and will probably come even later?

>Gerard Way will reveal more details
pls sell well and be good so we can have another book or two

>15usd floppies
Dc plz

Well Paquette is out. He needs all the time in the world to draw just one non shitty page, and he's working on WWEO for the next couple years.

I'll take King, Tynion, or even Giffen on a leash.
Please no Jurgens or Levitz.

My guess is Tynion or Jurgens

They'd better have something on Super Sons, or else!

>No Amy Chu
>No Poison Ivy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU DC FUCK FUCK FUCK YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU

Poison Ivy League don't you have to go shill the mini on unrelated tweets that you respond to?

Go away Poison Ivy League.

I'm hoping for a Wildstorm announcement and maybe an uncolored prototype of the bishounen line.

>maybe an uncolored prototype of the bishounen line
yes

>Pretty much all Rebirth books have a panel
>Red Hood and the Outlaws get skipped again
Just why?

Fuck you idiots, Ivy deserve a ongoing as the hero she was meant to be, but fucking DC doesn't want to do that, and fucking Lee LIED TO US. Now Manapul and Larson are going to write Ivy as a villain

Fuck you DC I WON'T BUY YOUR BOOKS ANYMORE

I'm glad the Kamandi Challenge isn't dead.

Multiversity 2 when?

Shes not a hero though

samefag

Oh, it's you.

>giving (You) to obvious bait
Kill yourself tripshit

DiDio is gonna write it

also not inviting Yang who just got a genius grant and is writing their best fucking book

Bitter Poison Ivy League member detected.

Better than Jurgens or Levitz desu.

She is, she was starting a path of redemption in the Batgirl books, even Amy Chu had her as a anti-hero in her mini, she was going to be a HERO but now she won't because DC like her more as Harley's gf and a villain

Homophobic pissbaby

Who are you? Do I know you?

I'm perfectly fine with that.

DiDio is actually a pretty fun writer and a continuityfag

We only need one female Batman villain who became a meme anti-hero, thank you.

Poison Ivy is a hero not a villain, get it right. She is an empowered woman with an PhD on botanicals and all around smart woman who deserves the spotlight more than Batman or H*rley

>WWEO
Who? What?

This is the funniest thing I read all day.

Wonder Woman Earth One

Oh fuck you, Ivy deserves an heroic ongoing but DiDio lied and people died

This is a bait and I know who you are. You are that Harley and Ivy shipper Green Diamonds. This is gonna be fun. Oh boy this is gonna be fun.

>He thinks I have social media

Oh how foolish of you

King has posted Legion action figures among his kids toy collection before.

I remember he posted a bunch of comics he was reading and The Curse was among them

Don't care.

>Kamandi Challenge still coming

Thank Grodd

If you don't care then why assume I'm someone I'm not, you retard. You gonna attack someone that didn't have part of this because I was taking the piss

Stop getting my hopes up

I'm not gonna attack anyone.

But surely you gonna send your clicke after that person just because I was bantering. You people makes me sick, your sjws types can't handle a joke

I was just fucking with you idiot.

Oh hardy har har.

King said LOSH is one of the his favorite comics ever and that he was more a LOSH person than X Men or Teen Titans