Mfw some of you don't own Grant Morrison's entire Batman run + Final Crisis

>mfw some of you don't own Grant Morrison's entire Batman run + Final Crisis

What's wrong with you? This is literally a modern classic. I'm still missing one stuff to have it all. Time and Batman. How's that story? Also, should I bother with the two missing chapters of Batman R.I.P. or are they filler?

I own all except gothams most wanted. I would say both rip and time are filler. Really good fun filler, but mostly uneeded.

Really? You consider R.I.P. a filler? Why do you say that? Just because he actually dies in Final Crisis instead of R.I.P.?

I own all of it, B&R and Inc on Absolutes, plus all the extra material like Return of Ra's, Black Casebook, Tales and Birth of the Demon, Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader, Dark Knight Dark City.

Feels like I live an empty life, to be honest.

MFW Morrison is someone's favorite writer.

Yup.

But I do own it all including the Absolutes

I have no interest of owning any of it.

I literally own his entire run.

Also have the 52 omnibus for the 2 or so issues he wrote of Bats in that.

Pretty fucking legendary desu.

No Gothic? Cmon pleb get it together

>3deep4you metacommentary batgod shit
>proper Batman comic
pick one

I apologise for my plebeian behaviours. I will rectify

I have all that plus arkham aslyum ras return and gothic. Also have the absolutes for br and inc and my inc is sketched in by chris burnham

Also, keep in mind it's based on Grant's own experience with his preppy private school pedo teachers, like Daddy from Phys Ed (he made students call him daddy and unironically did penis inspection day, every day).

Really?

I own the whole run in trade except for Batman Inc Vol 2. I have that in floppies. I also managed to snag Grants variant cover of Inc #13. I need to pick up the Absolute edition so I can get the revised art.

Yep, got them all with me at my new flat. Need to ask my parents to bring up more actually. Thanks OP.

No. that dudes just being a faggot cause he hates Morrison.

It's damn true, second Fatman on Batman with Morrison.

Fuck off Benis

I have everything in that picture.

Amazing stuff.

>Feels like I live an empty life, to be honest.
iktfb

nm

>watching that morbidly obese retard's show that doesn't know anything about Batman

You're missing Time and the Batman

I own the whole collection of The Invisibles trades, and reread them every couple of years. I don't really need anything else from Morrison.

How closed minded.

All you need is Batman and Robin tbqh

I didnt feel like typing rip the missing chapter out because im on a phone.

There's a volume missing there, the Black Glove.

lazy shit

The new Batman and Son TPB includes the black glove.

>Not getting all of Morrison's work
>Not getting the true Hypercrisis experience
Fucking plebeian

i pay my respects to my copy of absolute batmam inc daily

I still gotta get Doom Patrol, Filth and The Invisibles. How are these?

>Doom Patrol
Legendary
>Filth
Divisive
>the Invisibles
I have no idea

The Invisibles is fan-goddamned-tastic.
The Filth deserves a read, especially after you've read The Invisibles, as it works off similar ideas.