Storm

>Storm

Because Beast as the mutant Uncle Tom wasn't enough.

Yeah.

>Fuck You OP, burn the fuck in hell.

Shit, did OP accidentally post this in Cred Forums?

Luke looks an awful lot like Barracuda in that page.

Storm is an Inhuman apologist and needs to be chastised.
SHE is in the wrong.

wait, did they fucking trace barracuda for luke cage in the bottom left panel? jesus christ

Fuck off Cred Forums

Storm's been a shithead for some time now.

Luke looks like Barracuda in the bottom left.

t. Ororo

He has for a lot of this run.

People were commenting on it as far back as the first issue's previews.

He's interchangeable with the Noir version of Barracuda (who also had a beard).

Go back to Cred Forums you dumbass.

Does Carol understand how to defuse a situation? Because the only thing dumber than this was when she brought an army of SHIELD agents to see Cho Hulk and try to tell him to be calm.

>Does Carol understand how to defuse a situation?

No. She's a complete meathead playing at being leader.

No.

It's not enough for the actual X-Men books to be garbage, every appearance of every mutant must be terrible.

Unless written by Ewing or Duggan.

It's really baffling to me that they'd make Carol be the fascist antagonist of their newest big dumb event.
They spend all this time trying to push her and pretend she's popular, not to mention she's got a movie coming up, and now they decide to actively try to make people hate her?

>Because Beast as the mutant Uncle Tom

Beast is one of the only X-men I can stand these days.

There's a reason Professor X chose him inherit the infinity stone and his Illuminati seat.

Worked for Iron Man.

Going by her fans here being a well meaning fascist is the best way to make her popular. It might have worked if it wasn't Bendis.

Literally a house negro. She's only there because she's black and to give cover to Carol. Same goes for Monica, but as Luke points out here the mutie shit just makes it even worse that Storm is going masta masta on a brother.

She worse than Beast now. We now expect Beast to be a bitch after so many years, but Storm is the defacto leader of the X-Men now. You expect better.

She hasn't snapped enough necks or slept with enough women for her fans here.

Not mass murdering innocent people because they happen to not be black/mutants IS NOT BEING A MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE NIGGER!

Storm has been written terrible or placed on the wrong side of conflicts for a long time now, ever since Hudlin. It's going to take fresh blood to change that.

>Not mass murdering innocent people because they happen to not be black/mutants IS NOT BEING A MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE NIGGER!
That's not the accusation. Based on what Luke is saying
>mutants experience being, to quote the shitty CWII event, "profiled" simply based on stuff outside of their control
>Luke is familiar enough with being profiled, as the giant invulnerable negro he is,
>for Storm to advocate for people "profiling" based on questionable future knowledge is taken as "agreeing with the ones who 'own' her, i.e. the Avengers even when it's doing the same thing she's been victim to

Hehe Luke doesn't swear because he's s good papa

Are there any good X-men left? I feel like everyone I liked is dead, ruined, or in limbo.

Storm is worst X-men leader.

At least Xaiver knew when to stop playing nice with the law.

Is ANYONE trying to make Carol's side look like they're in the right?
You'd think that after Civil War 1 they'd have learned their lesson but I guess Bendis is gonna Bendis.

She's so unqualified to be a leader it's hilarious.

Bendis threw that shit out the window the moment he had Ulysses be super wrong and Carol go crazy on that innocent lady. The bias angle should have been that he is more geared to see the worst possible outcome, or his fears in general because he is mostly shown to be a complete pussy. Instead he is wrong damn near every detail about a women he doesn't know and has no reason to be biased against and for no reason. If he was never wrong then at the very least scenes like the OP wouldn't be so one sided.

Luke looks like Barracuda from Punisher MAX

Has post-Claremont Storm ever been anything but worthless?

Because that seat was made for a cunt.

My favorite part is that there's no reason for her to be in charge.
Canada's only superhero team had most members removed and turned into a global defense force against alien attack.
For some reason an American is in charge, and this seems to give her authority to do anything, anywhere, to anyone.
She also has unlimited access to all of SHIELD's resources, because modern Marvel is disgustingly lazy.

I like that the escalation makes zero sense.
>I see something terrible about to happen!
>Okay, let's have the necessary resources and personnel ready in case it actually happens.
Event over.
Which is what they were doing at first, and Iron Man had no real argument besides "my friend died doing the exact same sort of shit he does all the time anyway."

But instead she violently attacks anything Ulysses tells her to because what is somehow Marvel's dumbest event ever must happen.

Maybe if they attacked with giant purple robots Storm would see the hypocrisy.

unrelated to the topic at hand, but whoever's drawing Cage went a little overboard with the beard. in some shots, it looks like Luke drew it on with a marker.

Nah, it goes deeper than that. He promised his gramma he wouldn't curse before she died.

>Storm

Have you seen dudes' beards now a days? Thats how they look. I mean, not all of them of course. But it's a trend. VERY sharp cut.

Carol looks mighty thicc.

OOooOOOOoooooh!
Look at that out-of-context panel where Storm is rejecting and attacking the mutant who just killed her friends...
That PROVES how awful she is!

>next page Carol turns to her goon squad and pulls the "I tried, you all saw. Now let's beat their asses"
fuck this event

He literally went there for help, got punched out by Emma, and got shit on by everyone for not being able to control his powers.

Is the Jean Grey School not supposed to help mutants who can't control their shit?

>Worked for Iron Man.
True but they can't cast Robert Downey Jr as Carol Danvers and hope for him to carry the movie like he did Iron Man.

No. It's supposed to recruit, train and brainwash children into joining their paramilitary organisation as meatshields for Storm and her friends.

>a few Alpha Flight members get to show up a lot now
>it is EXCLUSIVELY as Carol's lackeys
>because Alpha Flight has been destroyed and turned into Carol's personal SWORD
All New All Terrible

T'challah was a bad marriage, but it gave her the BBC. Then there was logan with the BCC, but he died and old man logan only has the wrinkly c. Now there's no D for her V and it's making her a C

>Carol: hurr durr

He had just killed her soulmate! (and Emma was never that subtle to begin with)

AND NO,
the Jean Grey school had REJECTED SCOTT SUMMERS, and Magneto, And the rest of the Phoenix Five bunch for not being able to control his shit.
(not to mention BigBlueBeast)
Wolverine's X-branch was very vocal about rejecting such mutants for those reasons.

WRONG.

Nobody is brainwashing anyone for a private Storm army...

> it's all for the Professor, user, all for the Professor... All for the Professor...

> and that's for the greater good...

Is Marvel parodying ITSELF now? Is that what's happening? That's what Civil War II is, right? Self-parody? Please tell me that's what it is. Please.

It's not what it is.
Marvel is being serious.
You are expected to read these stories as is.
And you are expected to learn something from them.

I haven't read anything with Luke, so was he actually going to break Danny out?
Please tell me that's an edit.

He was thinking about it.

What was Danny arrested for anyways?

There were some vigilantes pulling some shit, SWAT jumped their asses, and one of them tried to pull an Eric Garner. Danny kicked the cop in the face, then got arrested for it.

This is a Civil War 2 story, you should know what the plot is by now.

>Thinking about it.
So on the off chance that he would actually do it, Carol assembled a strike force and instead of talking it out, like a reasonable person would do, she starts a fight.
This and Civil War #5 is all I could take. I'm fucking done with Marvel at this point.

No, LUKE is getting arrested for Civil War II reasons.

Yeah. He was talking himself into it, so he called Songbird and the other dude out to convince him not to.

Danny's already arrested.

Well I mean, it makes sense Storm would be on Carol's side, she doesn't see anything wrong with playing God because that's what she does anyway.

and yet you are still posting in Marvel threads

I'm pretty sure it's also because she's afraid of starting that Mutant/Inhuman War that's coming any day now.

No one cares enough about Trudeau Flight to care, other than you ofc. I

But the Inhumans don't care about his, didn't come because of Pre-crime they came because Carol asked. Plus tony has mutants too.

And once the post-CWII status quo is done, they'll be friends again.

Marvel is the House of Hacks

>Carol is a giant shit heel by habit
>Gathers together other shit heels
>Now they can go be one big shit heel together

I don't know. Given current characterizations, all of this feels accurate. The only thing that upsets me is Luke Cage was about to pour out his fucking heart and have a very nice readable moment with two reformed super villains. Then it gets interrupted by HURR DURR PRECOG JUSTICE. Marvel could have waited just a few moments.

Who's the smart-talkin' guy with the hat that's with Luke?

Centurius

I will be amazed if Marvel decide not to make the inhumans do one of the biggest heel turns possible.

The last time I liked the Inhumans, they were ruling the Kree.

Then Hickman pulled his Universal Inhumans shit.

They seem to be building towards it.

How the hell is this NOT about the Inhuman that predicts the future?
Half the superheroes are following his orders-oops, I mean "predictions"- and the other half see him as a huge problem that needs to be stopped.
Storm and her camp picked the side that wasn't declaring war on Inhumans. It's not hard to see why.

>Luke Cage
I though it was barracuda for a second

Oh man, haven't seen him since Parkerbolts. Kinda cool.

>Uncle Tom

Fuck off Cred Forums

The correct term is a Professor X.

I didn't say it wasn't about Ulysses, I just the Inhumans themselves don't care about it. They aren't going around trying to stop crime, Carol is and outside of main book they don't even show up with Carol. They can see the fight happening and didn't make a move until Carol called. If they shut Carol down before she called them, I doubt they would care. The only objection Medusa raised during the event was Tony wanting to expose Ulysses to the public. Besides thanks to Bendis we have no idea what Tony is planning so unless they were going to take Ulysses like Magneto tried to do instead of just stopping Carol, it probably wouldn't have started a war with the Inhumans.

Then again both X and I books have been pitching that the other side wants to kill them.
>CW X-men having Medusa with a very itchy trigger finger and apparently willing to go full war over the actions of some mutants
>ANX having Crystal act like she dislike mutants even though she just saved a ton in her book
>UI where Medusa is distrustful of beast and says Scott's friends would want revenge even though damn neat every person on the planet has condemned him

Beast got the seat because Bendis was hogging Emma.

Didn't Captain Hydra do something with that lady's briefcase bomb?

BOBBI JUST LEAVE REEEEEEE

>Beast is one of the only X-men I can stand these days.

How horrifying.

To be fair, Luke is totally going to try to bust Danny out of prison. I don't know why Luke is getting pissed off, or why Ulysses is seeing such a minor crime.

>all that text

Let me guess. Bendis?

Is that black guy in a hat going to last 2 seconds in this fight?

Some idiots think Bendis writes every Marvel comic.

Luke is pissed off because he is still deciding whether he should or shouldn't and people being persecuted for crimes they're not even entirely intent on committing led to the murder of Banner and Rhodeys death will never not be associated with Ulysses. As for the latter
>civil war

That's extremely not why.
Emma is in the middle of a long story arc that would conflict with an Illuminati membership.
Plus, Hank was the only one who stayed loyal to Xavier and quit Utopia island and the X-Men, so he was free for whatever storyline.