Why do i like her, but hate all the other forced minorities with stolen names

why do i like her, but hate all the other forced minorities with stolen names.

am i a sexist racist or not god damn it!

You are, you just fell for the "Kamala is good" meme.

You're a memeing waifu faggot.

Well, have you ever considered that you might be a sucker for good comics?

Because she's cute, so she gets a million free passes, for things like the Kaboom being a analog for muslims making muslims look bad, and the asking for rape thing with Kamran, or Natzi cadets. But let that similar stuff pop up in miles's comic, Thor, and any other shit and it is the worst thing ever.

Because Carol is shit.

Or maybe she gets a pass because that shit is not portrayed in a preachy, normative way, but as a personal conviction. And the thing with Kamran really bordered on Kamala blaming herself, before she finds Kamran to just be wrong, not all of one demograpgic or another.

Good writing and art.

Because you're an awful waifufaggot like everyone else in her toxic fanbase.

Natzi Cadets, Kaboom, and "it's called mantle not womantle" are heavy handed as shit. The Kaboom came out of nowhere because at no point in her book before then or after had there been people hating Inhumans because of the actions of other Inhumans.

it never felt like kamala's book went out of it's way to shit on readers who just happen to be white and/or male the same way JaneThor or Mockingbird did

also, kamala a qt

yes, you're racist

Don't feel confused, user. Lots of racists and sexists fall in love with brown girls.

Oh, come now, the mantle thing was a joke. We all had a good laugh when we read it.

Kaboom was part of a new sect of Inhumans led by a supremacist asshole who was trying to take over New Attilan and engineer a race war solely because he could. That plot made perfect sense in context.

That had be shown when the Kaboom thing happened, we didn't even know she was working with lineage until two chapters later.

Yes user, that's called developing a storyline.

>write a white girl
>paint her brown

Wew lad

>You are, you just fell for the "Kamala is cute...CUTE" meme.
FTFY

Because her book is actually well written and she is likeable on multiple levels

Compare to Simon Baz, who was just an angry black man they kept reminding the reader was a Muslim.

>stolen
Please mutilate your reproductive organs so my descendants won't have to be bothered by yours.

Maybe the color of the skin has nothing to do with a likeable personality. Maybe the color of the skin doesn't magically transform you into a stereotype.

Eh to each their own. I fucking hate waifufags, and I felt the writing was a bit preachy so I dropped the book after Secret Wars. Unlike the other PC characters, Kamala is alright and I dont mind her, its just not my kind of book.

#1 jocks and bimbos trick shy muslim girl into drinking alcohol

#10 everyone is a quirky nerd genius pop fiction buff trans pansexual

Oh well, at least Kamala is still cute

This is the whole thing that Marvel is doing:
Putting out a whole slew of different minority superheroes of every variety, each with their own individual potentially relatable personalities so as to have at least one of them be likable to every reader.
They say that's the way bigotry gets cured, when you actually can say; "My best friend is______."
Don't worry too much, you're still a bigot, you still have racist or sexist, or xenophobic beliefs.
It's just that now you can understand that they don't apply universally.

>my descendants

fucking normies

You don't like Kyle Rayner? Fucking HEATfags

She's well written, that's what it boils down to. Everything else doesn't matter, we don't hate Whor or Miles solely because they're a minority with another hero's name. We hate them because they're a minority with another hero's name that's written like shit.

You are a pedo

In case of Whor we sure as fuck do, since that wasn't just adopting a persona, it was plain identity theft.

By now the bimbo us lesbos with activist girl, the kid genius blew himself up breaking out the jock who grew a personality in the meantime and Kamala accidentally a totalitarian secret police.
But now everything will be alright. Because Canadian ninja team-up.

So she's a brown Giganta, huh? How'd that bubblegum get big, too? She able to grow what she touches?

In the case of Miles and Whor, they already had odds stacked against them and a strong confirmation bias. Kamala had the favor of the legacy she stepped up to replace being obscure or not really cared for. Miles had to replace one of the most popular comic book heroes ever.

>why do i like her, but hate all the other forced minorities with stolen names.

They're not really forced and the names are not stolen. Forced would implicate it was a burden to Marvel to do this. It really wasn't. Stolen would implicate that Marvel doesn't own the right to their characters and that they can do whatever they want with them.

>jock who grew a personality

I wound't call "the bully is mean cause he was insecure" cliche a personality growth

They are force and they are stolen.

No. Forced implies that marvel is trying too hard to hit the inclusive (racial, sexual, religious) target.
Stolen means that they have the names of established super heroes.

go ask /pol

I understand Miles as an example, but what does your mother have to do with anything?

>(racial, sexual, religious)

Don't forget overweight and to a lesser extend disabled. Man, for such as small community there sure are lot of minorities.

>it's called mantle not womantle"

That one was in Avengers.

Marvel's X-Men already covered overweight (Blob) and disabled (ProfessorX) way back in the '60s.
You want to whine about how comics were better before then?

In a spoof fanfic in an annual.

My bad, those superheroes were clearly the same type of shoehorned glorified minorities we see today in fiction heavily influenced by social justice trends.

Pretty much. X-Men was a bunch of minorities and undesirables since they started them.
You just weren't there for the bitching.
And now we got used to it.

[laughter intensifies]

Just quit while you're already behind.

Oh fuck you, Blob was a joke. Now imagine how much shit GW Wilson would dump on a character that would make fun of Bruno's whale girlfriend.

It was a joke making fun of people that criticize what Marvel has been doing with the characters. Is a trawmaning the people that complain about Carol assuming Mar-Vell title.

Except minorities in ms marvel aren't part of the superhero narrative, that and the writer massively oversells the idea that they are AMAZING PEOPLE once you get to know them.

Like Mary Jane? Aunt May? Gwen Stacy? J.J.Jameson?
Or Lois Lane? Jimmy Olsen? Alfred Pennyworth?

Amen to that brother!!