Star Vs Evil Thread

New episodes: premiere Monday, September 26

>The Slumber Party (Sleepover) - Star has some friends over for a slumber party. They play a very special game from the land of Princess Pony Head, that requires to reveal ones deepest secrets.

>Gift with Consequences (Gift of the Card) - Marco has to use a gift card that Star gave him before it expires. If he doesn't, a catastropic suprise awaits him.

Other urls found in this thread:

svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9
twitter.com/Giancarlo_Volpe/status/778736354305769472
3.sendvid.com/z3rovj2w.mp4
mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZU1BMmWvNEY
youtube.com/watch?v=QeOGxm44fiM
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095218
youtube.com/watch?v=FYgcqDkXOzQ
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1253955
archiveofourown.org/works/5554385
youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM
imgur.com/a/lNV5R
imgur
pastebin.com/dBrbjxJa
pastebin.com/TKz7nWiB
pastebin.com/d0VHe4ns
pastebin.com/23a7wSs3
pastebin.com/MpggXxCP
pastebin.com/KXs8Pg6r
youtu.be/he8CZtk68J0
youtube.com/watch?v=he8CZtk68J0
s1.webmshare.com/1OJKz.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=EPNL8hx-_J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weren't we waiting until Friday/Monday?

Why do you have to be a shit?

Gone soon

Will america finally get what it deserves?

Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with abuseposting

Ya really think so?

please dont suck, dont use bad clichesin sleepover.

nice to see that gift of the card will not be that much of a random filler, lizard guy promise some good action momments.

Do you think it runs in the family?

>star vs slumber party
you ever priapism so hard you pop a blood vessel?

someone could update the Cred Forums MEGA pasterbin, is missing last 2 episodes

svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

why every link must be deleted?
but they let the MEGA ones?

how would star comfort him

director recommend next episode

twitter.com/Giancarlo_Volpe/status/778736354305769472

I thought we agreed that making threads in the middle of the week was a bad idea due to how little acitivity there is?

QUALITY

this was a end season HIATUS idea, we no more in hiatus and theres a good amount of things to talk.

Such as?

cute

B-but user, that's forbidden love! And it's surprising that it took this long for a new JanStar pic to be made.
>how would star comfort him
SEX with the occasional Bro-job.

get fit
3.sendvid.com/z3rovj2w.mp4

I was gone the last couple weeks. How'd /sveg/ react to the Janna episode?

yo where da MEGA compilation at?

lesbians!

>How'd /sveg/ react to the Janna episode?
It was an alright episode but some people felt that it was rather lack luster and could have been done better.
Janna herself however was fun and cool. She didn't have a moment with Marco but she seems to have become a good friend to Star.

Oh sweet, cool to see some art of the Hyena QT.

I want to ruin the Butterfly Family Tree.

I still a fucking furry

Sup.

I make shitty gifs, any requests?

>I make shitty gifs, any requests?
If I remember correctly, one user asked if anybody could make a gif of the scene where Marco see's Jackie walking towards him.

Star knows Marco's true weakness and fully intends to use it

come on, just a little more...

Behold Janna's true form!

> Star will never mash her ass into your head, naively unaware of how lewd she's being

why live, lads

what would your family think if they knew you did this on a website?

Such as this Butterfly woman with four legs.
Or as what the queen meant with "I did a lot of things you're not going to do at your age". I don't expect for her to be revealed as having been more reckless and hyperactive than Star as a teen, maybe she meant something about hard decisions regarding the monsters? Her personally having known Toffee is a little bit more likely now, along with all the hints about Toffee having history with the Butterflys

>pic related

kek

Damn, man why'd you post that pic? You spoiled the surprise I had planned for the green I was gonna try and write based on that pic.
Oh well, guess I'll have to get started on it now.
>Janna sneaks into Marco's room and reveals her true demonic form to him.
>She asks him if he thinks she's a monster.
>Marco has never been more hard in his whole life then now.

Here's an extra crappy one. Anyone have any download links to the episodes?

mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ

> yfw it was revealed that Star's mom is actually pretty young and what she meant by "things I did at your age" was "I let this gorgeous barbarian ruffian ravish me and get me pregnant"

Little does she know that Marco and Star's dynamic is the opposite of hers and Rivers and Star will be the one doing the ravishing

>Here's an extra crappy one.
Still pretty good, thanks user.

i fell that queen moon was a more quiet girl, she do what is parents told to do with no thinking, and maybe she fell some remorse , like she could have changed things like star is doing now.

>Here we see Disney implying that the Diaz clan is gonna be part of the Butterfly/Johanson family

So I've been trying to think of ways the universes of Gravity Falls and Star Vs. could be connected.

With the ability to travel throughout any dimension in space-time, the wand would inevitably have to lead its user to an alternate dimension (think an alternate timeline, but it coexists with the "base" timeline and beings from one dimension can freely travel to the other).

Bill Cipher is the key to all of this.

>Little does she know that Marco and Star's dynamic is the opposite of hers and Rivers and Star will be the one doing the ravishing
Yes... This pleases me greatly, I'd love to see her reaction to this

I would like to see her and Marco bond over their shared fates of being the voice of reason too Rivers/Stars bat shit crazy

Yeah, that's what I think as well. Not that there are evidences yet, but we know that the Queen strictly follows rules, and yet she dislikes the flags game, so she's not completely fine with all the mewnian brutal traditions.

I'm going to write a lewd green tonight.

Keep me in your thoughts. I'll be around.

>I'm going to write a lewd green tonight.
Cool, where are you gonna post it? Can't be here since the mods will delete any greens.

Do you guys remember that one sound clip of Adam doing his Marco voice trying to confess his love for Star?

He loves nachos and unicorns

>Queen Butt-for-head

>Marco's nachos taste better than Mewni corn
Episode where King and Queen Butterfly shanghai Marco into becoming the royal chef when?

So i've been watching this show for a few days now on and off. It's very cute, and I enjoy it But I can't help but feel it's missing the mark just a little bit.

Mostly that there isn't much growth being seen from the characters. My biggest gripe with season one was that episode one pitched a certain story, and that story was abandoned by the end of the episode even. Marco is supposed to be the super safe kid, and then he's fighting monsters and is a karate badass. The show could have gotten so much more from developing that timeline. Marco could have gradually loosened up and become more of a risk taker and less timid and cautious, and Star could have helped him.

And Star..i was hoping we'd see he become a little more real. More thoughtful about what she does a more able to empathize with others and connect with Marco. We definitely see it in bits and pieces, but I think more could be done.

Marco's food tastes so good, Star's parents can't help but shower praise on Star for finding such a wonderful future husband

I actually was glad that Marco wasn't the "safe kid" for long. We've had enough LOL WET BLANKET sidekicks.

>Star secret could be nearly anything
>Marco secret is his confession that he like Thomas
>Thomas secret is that she'll either lie or play up to Marco's secret that she think he is a pretty cool guy
Then, at the end of the episode, "Don't You Forget About Me" plays while Thomas give Marco her prize possession and he walks away in the distance with his fist raised in the air.

Same, honestly. But it's a continuity thing that drags the quality of the story down for me. Like okay, bubbly magic girl and timid side kick she drags along on adventures - oh wait he's a martial arts expert, okay.

It may have been a little tired to have a lead weight sidekick fro Star, but it would have left a lot more room for series growth.

What perfectly manicured nails.

I dunno, there's still room. Marco definitely has a bit of a cruel/arrogant side (See: Desire to hurt Jeremy, sometimes when he gets fed up with Star, not seeing anything wrong with throwing around his wealth to get ahead of the plebs in goblin dogs) I'd rather see them explore Marco's darker side and how he deals with that than watch them tred the same old "Timid sidekick" trope

It's styled liked that so you can watch her walk away twice.

>Star want snu-snu

Again, for me it's just a continuity thing. I wish they had had a larger story over all fleshed out from the start of the series.

I also want to see Star grow up a little bit. She's still a wild woman using magic at every turn and doing reckless crazy things. That's sort of part of her personality, but i'd like some more apparent or more frequent indication that Marco has had a positive infuence on her.

Oh also, I want the parents to be real people. They are not real people at all.

>Marco secret is his confession that he like Thomas

I'd be disappointed if Marco's secret is just his crush, since Star, and probably other people, already know about it. It's hardly his "deepest secret".

someone should make an animation of her hair and buns bouncing in sync.

Holding Hands
So Lewd
Starco

>expiring gift card
that actually sounds fun, when it expires so does the holder

This scene reminds me of the Lion King, The dude clearly doesn't want Marco to be the future king of mewni

Which parents?

even ludo knows?

Er... Both of them I suppose. But mostly the Diaz's

>Mostly that there isn't much growth being seen from the characters. My biggest gripe with season one was that episode one pitched a certain story, and that story was abandoned by the end of the episode even. Marco is supposed to be the super safe kid, and then he's fighting monsters and is a karate badass. The show could have gotten so much more from developing that timeline. Marco could have gradually loosened up and become more of a risk taker and less timid and cautious, and Star could have helped him.

It was established from his first scene that Marco desperately wanted to throw off the "safe kid" thing. Star's monster-fighting gave him that opportunity he was looking for.

But I like the Diaz's

Or maybe I just like everyone's perverted headcanon where they're rooting for Star and Marco to fuck

Everyone knows, It's just that these two idiots keep waffling about it

I'd like to see the bad guys at one point just tell the two of them to just get on with it and kiss already

Here it is. This is the point in the episode I thought Star was gonna smooch Marco, let out a battle cry, and run for the top of the mountain.

Yes, but they also go through the effort of establishing that the moniker is an accurate one.

he is a bit more level headed and safety conscious than the other characters, even after he dropped the safe kid thing, they just dont explicitly state it anymore

>I also want to see Star grow up a little bit. She's still a wild woman using magic at every turn and doing reckless crazy things. That's sort of part of her personality, but i'd like some more apparent or more frequent indication that Marco has had a positive infuence on her.

It seems to me like she (usually) has been less wild than when she first showed up on Earth.

being in this fandom and not liking starco kinda sucks

Welcome to the club, user.
>Tomco
I can see why nobody likes you

what did you expect? that we would all hold hands and sing kumbaya?

I was looking on Seddms page and this question popped up

>I'd sell my soul just to know what kind of expression Moon was making when Marco was celebrating his victory in Game of Flags or least know if she teased Star after that. Am I reading too deep into it, or are there some subtle hints of Starco hidden in the fact that we had River embarrassing Moon, and then Marco possibly embarrassing Star?

Can we have Moon teasing Star about her "Boyfriend" Marco?

Well, to be fair I'm a handful of episodes behind. Catching up now, so maybe I will change my tune

So I tried watching the first 5 or so episodes of this. I thought it was decent, but nothing super special. Star is a qt, and I like the animation.

Does the show build up to anything more interesting than what it seems to be at the beginning of the show? Is it worth continuing if my opinion right now is just "eh, it's alright".

pfft like I care if ppl like me or not
im mostly complaining about lack of content

>>Star want snu-snu
Will Marco give the the snu-snu of her life?
>being in this fandom and not liking starco kinda sucks
Start liking Starco then and everything will turn out alright.
Or you know, you can join in on another ship like Manna or Jarco. You won't get much from Tomco since /sveg/ hates that ship and Tom.

Have you gotten to the lizard in the suit yet?

there is no supply because demand isnt high enough, there isnt enough incentive to justify producing any content, especially since it would take time away from fulfilling starco demands

>Will Marco give the the snu-snu of her life?
He's a Diaz, They are made for loving or in this case snu-snu...ing

Well at least you'll have you episode on October 3rd. So...be happy I guess. I don't care who you ship

It's been a little while, but I don't recall anything of the sort.

im too gay for that

Then yes, it does get more interesting.

Still, a big majority of the episodes, even now in season 2, are mainly "antics with Star and her buds", but there are at least a couple characters who actually bring a measure of Serious Plot with them when they show up.

I'm in the same boat primarily because I'll never have an other-dimensional weirdo magic girl in my life.

I'm jealous of Marco desu

when they finally get around to St Os, you'll have a good time

>im too gay for that
IDK then man, you won't be getting any Tomco here.
Well, I guess your best bet to get a sense of Tomco is to ship "Tammy" with Marco.
A creation of another artist named Ironghast, which is basically R63 Version of Tom, said to be his sister.

post BMB outfits people, its cute

>secretly hoping Mewni actually exists and I'll get my own Star Butterfly

Best western girl.

no thanks but here's a starco for annoying yall

It's going to get definitely better, even more in season 2 (not much plot in the first episodes, but it's catching up, and it's just 8 episodes out of 22 in)

Guys if Cred Forums does get sold where should a poor non-american go to find episode leaks?

Not liking Starco is like not liking Ron x Kim Possible.

I want to like Tomco, but there isn't really much to work with from the show. So all you get is a bunch of OOC blushing, sweating, and hugging fanart.

I want Tom and Marco to end up being bros in canon so we can have good fanart of just them chilling together doing guy stuff with occasional gay happenings. But until then, I'm not that interested.

>no thanks but here's a starco for annoying yall
Cool, have a Tom.

Okay

On the Kametsu forum. You need an account to browse the threads, but that's were episodes get uploaded first

I use watchcartoonsonline.
I don't know when they upload new episodes, but they have all the way up to the Goblin Dog episode as of right now.

Requesting a translation please

>Marco trying to play a game but Star is feeling needy

I really want to see this happen in the Sleepover episode

or

What's Marco's reaction to seeing Star and Jackie kissing?
and is Janna there is well?

>Marco
>white

A shit. A SHIT!!!!

But Starco is a million times better than Ron x Kim

I hope they let him

given that ron x kim was considered a-grade material, that is saying something

kisscartoon is faster, but honestly even that has a several hour delay.

Post yfw

>The big reveal of the sleepover is that Marco _______likes ponyhead____________

Any previews?

god I hope so

Not doing this precisely again but tl;dr

>Panel 1
"Oh boy Marco has a new friend I can't wait to meet her blah blah"

>Panel 2
"Yo, Star"
"Marco!"

>Panel 3
Okay this is kind of rough to translate into English because in Korean it's "She got married" but contextually there's no "She", it's just informing Star that Mavis got married. Just the way Marco said and timed it made it sound more like "we got married."

>Panel 4
Same as 3 but instead imagine it as "We've got a cute child now" except Marco actually meant "she has a cute kid"

Also something about being 118 years old

Marco's just pale because of a loss of blood.
It's all going down south, if you know what I mean...
>I hope they let him
Me too man, it would blow my mind.
>The big reveal of the sleepover is that Marco likes ponyhead.
I fail to see the problem here. That mean we can have canon PonyGirl stories now.

thank ye kindly

damn i really want to belive that next episode can be the blood moon ball / fortune cookies from this season, more star/marco devel and new persistent villain

would be such nice surprise, if marco end confessing for jackie and next episodes we have that little momments with marco talking about he and she come to the terms of the date offscreen.

Anytime

Someone edit in a bulge

SOMEONE EDIT IN A BULGE

PLEAAAAAAASE?

Someone post the picture of Marco getting lost in Star's hair.

This one?

Yep. Thanks, lad.

>you never will get lost in star hair

> Tomco

PURGE THE HERETIC

No. I don't want that.

to each his own man live and let live

Do we still hate Tom?
Why do we hate him again?

bc he gets in the way of starco probably

He's not a cute girl and he's not a good self-insert.

Less hate, more of just a general...dislike. His antics would get in the way of Starco, so a fair chunk of us disprove.

tom is love
tom is life

>gets in the way of starco
booooooo bad reason booo

>tfw no 22 Short Films About Echo Creek

Star and Marco carry this show decently enough but with all these side/background characters I just want to know what's going on behind the scenes

woah, is that the official preview poster?

Glad all the best girls are present

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR BUT IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

>Do we still hate Tom?
Yea, a lot of us still do. Some have come around and think he'll get better as a character.
>Why do we hate him again?
Because he wanted date Star again and we just couldn't have that now can we?
On a plus side for Tom, he might not be considered a cuck anymore since Tad showed up and everyone wants Marco to steal Kelly away from him.

He's also a bit of an ass and a rage demon to boot? I'm sure the fandom will like him more if/when he fixes his personality flaws.

>implying ppl with anger issues are bad
>implying he'd be better without that trait
booo

He'll never change, moop management classes are a meme, a crutch.

>implying ppl with anger issues are bad
>implying he'd be better without that trait
Tom could always develop a NTR/cuck fetish and watch Star and Marco make sweet love together as he hides from within a closet while wearing a "Super Demon" T-shirt.

kik

glossaryck is the real shit character desu

My brother has anger issues and he's a huge cunt most of the time. Once I gave my copy of SSBM Melee to a friend to keep and my brother threw a tantrum because even though it was my game he was mad I gave it away for some reason.

People with anger issues are fucking cancer.

I want to See WDL (Well Developedn Loli) start crushing on Marco and develop a rivalry with Star

you can have your own opinion but i'd also like to have mine tom is my fav character

that drawing look like something from tumblr

thanks

star's great

As others have already said, Marco's crush on Jackie would be too obvious. What if his secret relates to this Q and A?

>pan af
What?

pansexual

>episode one pitched a certain story, and that story was abandoned by the end of the episode even.
I see that a lot, and I'm usually happy about it. too often you have to pitch something really specific to the execs, but you know the audience gives zero fucks

in fairness it's not as if they've stopped being attracted to others too. and they KNOW how awkward it could get if they got things going

What are some good Starco fanfics?

drawing requests?

Ludo working in McDonalds

>What are some good Starco fanfics?
Diaz Plan for Grandbabbies is a favorite here.
>drawing requests?
A change up from the usual, how about a pic of this Track-suit girl running with a smile, please?

Holy shit that was fast!

anger issues tend to lead to unpleasant tantrums and rages, so it is seen as a flaw to overcome, rather than a virtue to uphold

>What are some good Starco fanfics?
i know it's not going to be the best one out there but Starfall comes to mind

someone with anger issues just cant get rid of them and even tho tom has anger issues he's still a really nice character

Damn you are fast and I'm real thankful for it. Nice job user, you made her cute looking.

found one on AFF the other night where Star kept Mewberty a secret, but after several years caves in and seduces Marco. Had some pretty good sensual descriptions though the tone got a tad dark at times.

the result of star and marco doing the fusion dance

who the hell is Thomas?

Does this artist have a tumblr?

im not good at making fusions

>Does this artist have a tumblr?
Perhaps, but I've never seen a name or link so I wouldn't know.
Sorry user.
>im not good at making fusions
Still looks good.

>who the hell is Thomas?
Jackie Lynn Thomas. No idea why that user is referring to her by her last name.

So when is the comic book being released? Supposed to be this month right?

hey, I like it

Between friends.

would love it if Tom had a older or younger sister that fell in love with Marco. she would man hand him and Star and Janna would be all jealous. Star as a friend and Janna as a lover with Tom Bursting a blood vessels

a masterpiece

I would too but with Janna sneaking into Marco's room and slipping into his bed

Hey /sveg/

What's your favorite ship?

Tom having a sister, she see Marco and falls in love with him. sister can be older or younger then tom

do you happen to have a link to it? sounds right up my alley

oh shit I made her too cute

link to fic? or the name?

Just some Manna, with a side order of jealous Star. Okay, thanks.

Janna, Jackie, and Tom passing a bong around and getting lit while Marco, off to the side, shitposts on Cred Forums about stoners

i would say starco, but i starting to wish that marco could get the old crush jackie.

Tom and Marco as Griffith and Guts respectively
Marco and Star as CIA and Bane respectively

Toffee doing the Bateman dubs pose

thank

>Toffee doing the Bateman dubs pose
Already have that.

well shit

him as the lead from Drive then

well that's much better than mine

checked

thx ily

It's still good, and besides it's not like we can't have two pics. Right?

you right

So I went to the library the other day and the librarian was hella rude to me when I asked where I could find the adultxpreteen romance novels. It's just fiction, geez!

I punched that bitch in the mouth though, don't you worry.

Post yfw
Ponyhead likes Marco

because a stick in the mud rule follower gives her a father complex

Mewni isn't sending their best.
They're sending their magical girls with no concept of responsibility, their democracy hating Valkyries, and Kappas.
Some - I assume - are good people.

why do tumblr artists feel the need to darken marco's skin

because he is a bit dark in comparison to others

Streetlight People

post yfw Star sometimes peeks in on Marco showering

Hey guys, good to see you all!

I'll be doing my best to contribute this thread, one thing I'll do is start filling some requests people have given me over on Tumblr. I can take one or two sketch requests too. I've been drawing Steven Universe and Gravity falls porn for the last two days and am keen to get back into Star stuff.

Interestingly one of the tumblr requests I got was for Star and Marco being comfortable in the shower together; I think they wanted lewd but I'll probably deliver cute and semi-lewd.

Maybe it's just my screen, but I've always thought Star looks damn white and so Marco does seem pretty dark by comparison.

I haven't really noticed more than a very few artists making him more dark than he actually is.

I'm pretty sure people would like Tom more if he was a girl.

Good to see you around Ironghast, seems like you've really been busy man.
You sure you can handle two more requests?

Some cute Stanna, please
Nothing really specific

cute and semi-lewd is the perfect combo

This is almost canon.

Just so you know, some of us are a bit eager to see some lewd art of the new girl Ingrid.

Hey HB, yeah I've been keeping busy; I just broke 1000 followers on tumblr so I gotta do something in celebration soon!

I think I can take a couple more, as long as they're simple, plus I gotta represent for /sveg/!

Good to know!

Great to hear that you reached 1000 followers, congratulations man. Indeed that is something worth celebrating..
>I think I can take a couple more, as long as they're simple, plus I gotta represent for /sveg/!
True that, so glad we got ya drawing for us.
I'll take a chance and pitch in idea, I've been wanting to see some new art of the Track-suit Girl here so how about a simple pic of her posed with a medal she won?

I believe next Wednesday.

Thanks, man

Congrats on the follower threshold breaking, hopefully you won't be too busy when the episode talk back thread for the next episode is up. I imagine there's going to be a ton of activity off the back of it.

She has to be the tallest girl we've seen so far.

>She has to be the tallest girl we've seen so far.
I think she just might be, one of the taller students we've seen yet.
It's most likely the shipping fag within me, but because of her height, I wanna see a cute pic of her lifting Marco off the ground in a large bear hug from behind.

>You'll never be embraced in the world famous Diaz Family Hug

Why live, lads?

I couldn't resist

Practice makes perfect is a good one, in as much as it has a story and is lewd as hell.
It has fuck scenes AND fight scenes!
Ends in a Star/Marco/Jackie threeway though.

>I couldn't resist
Hot damn, I'm glad you couldn't. Thanks a bunch once again user. This came out really cute.

You see tourists from Gravity Falls in the Mina Loveberry episode, and there are monsters and strange critters running around all over Gravity Falls, so they could be in the same world.

>This is the point in the episode I thought Star was gonna smooch Marco

They're not just going to have Star randomly smooch Marco with no buildup or fanfare. It'll probably happen during the ending or climax of a season finale.

You think Janna introduced her to Marco yet?

He's like 50% white tho

One drop rule

what

I bet he's used to being the little spoon.

Because he was closer to Star than anyone here has ever been

Are we sure Angie isn't Latina?

At first I misread the lyrics and assumed you were referring to this song

youtube.com/watch?v=ZU1BMmWvNEY

Angie is Latina. Light skinned Hispanics do exist ya know?

Source: I am one.

im pretty sure she frickin is
Mexicans can have light skin too

This is probably the best alternative to the "Marco's secret is his crush" theory

I don't get the hate for him. I actually like the fact that he knows he has issues and genuinely wants to get resolve them.

Marco riding Jackie's skateboard with Jackie

>>"You think Janna introduced her to Marco yet?"
>Janna tells Ingrid about her pranks on Marco.
>Convinces the Bloodthirsty girl to join in on such a prank one day.
>Ingrid had so much fun making the safe kid uncomfortable that she's decided you make Marco her personal boy toy.
>Now Janna and Ingrid fight over Marco and the right to mess with him.
>Their pranks on the boy get harsher by the day. And a lot more suggestive and lewder...

Oh, make Toffee as Ludo's manager at McDonalds!

Queen Butterfly as Hillary and Toffee as Trump

Precedent has shown that Janna can't compete with THICK. It would be a slow and painful defeat.

Man, this show has done a surprisingly great job supplying giving us a new waifu a week.

>Precedent has shown that Janna can't compete with THICK. It would be a slow and painful defeat.
Don't count Janna out just yet! That tricky girl always has a trump card up her sleeve. Janna won't give Marco up so easily or without a fight.
>Man, this show has done a surprisingly great job supplying giving us a new waifu a week.
Yea really, first Kelly, now Ingrid. Two new waifus that'll hopefully get a lot of new content based on them.

Has anybody written a fic yet about Toffee as Trump and Queen Butterfly as Hillary yet?

>One day Marco receives a love letter from Jackie telling him to meet her in the girls locker room after school.
>Marco gets the shock of a lifetime when he's instead greeted by a naked Janna and or Ingris eager to show him their definition of a good time.

oh cool
still no excuse to draw him white tho

personally, i prefer janna over jackie
but what would a fa/tg/uy like me have any taste?

Can't be too ethnic, I see.

>Welcome to your detention, Diaz

>eager to show him their definition of a good time.
For Ingrid, it involves a very large and sharp weapon.
>personally, i prefer janna over jackie
Either is good for me, but both at the same time are better. I am the HaremFag after all.
Still, it would be cool to see both Jackie and Janna vie for Marco's affection.

Cute ship

I think Disney removed the "half-Latino" thing after a day or two.

>Congrats Marco, you're the new mayor of detention. Time to reach out to the people."

>Time to reach into the people

Why remove it? It's not like white people and Latinos don't get married and have kids, especially in a place like LA.

youtube.com/watch?v=QeOGxm44fiM

Oh I see. You like this Tumblr girl then.

I think it's because "half-Latino" is kind of an awkward phrase. It's like being half-American or half-Christian. You either are Latino or you aren't, not half.

This feels 90's as fuck

for certain european countries, marco would be considered full american, since he does not hold half-citizenship with other countries

I guess. It just seems like an odd thing to backtrack on. I know plenty of people who have a white parent and a Mexican parent.

I was surprised that Game of Flags lived up to the franchise it was parodying.

An embarrassing story gets forcibly shared in front of a bunch of girls including his long-time crush. Or, a traumatic event gets forcibly shared in front of a group of girls including his long-time crush.

If it goes down either of these routes, I can see the wind getting knocked out Marco. He takes off that dumb jacket with the popped collar and says, "and here I thought my crush on Jackie('you' if he's looking straight at her) was gonna be my secret."

Quickly followed by gasps, squeals of excitement and/or 'everyone already knew that'.

>Janna won't give Marco up so easily or without a fight.
Seems like Janna is going to need bigger guns.Fight fire with fire. Might be time to look for a caloric boost.

>'everyone already knew that'.

I have a gut feeling this will be the case.

Huh, I just noticed that the hand Star's uncle gives to Marco clearly doesn't match his pale complexion. Which makes sense considering how it turned out to be a servant/guard(whose skintone matches the offered hand) up his sleeve. That's a neat/cool detail.

what if its a fake out?
and right after that scene it cuts to another secret reveal

That'd be pretty shit for Marco, if it was true then they've just let him languish for ages.

reasons to hate tom:
he's a filthy homestuck

he is also violent, destructive, easily angered, and attempted to kill marco twice

reasons to hate you:
you salty

guessing he's talking about
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095218

Tom accept 1 big thing in his life
He cannot win Star heart's
Technically, He not a looser...
I think.

thank you based user

Maybe Jackie doesn't know how to approach him either? Or she was just waiting for him to make the first move? Idk.

maybe jackie is just as shy as he is? she just good at hiding it

Maybe she gets off on Marco's spaghetti spilling

There's a certain vibe I get from her. Trying so hard but never really failing or giving up. Making great strides in the face of adversity. At least, that's what sounds nice in your head right before you fall on your ass messing up the formation - again.

Anyway.

["IT AIN'T ME" STARTS PLAYING]

It all started at a party with her, alone and muttering to herself over what was easily her third drink at the very least. That's when he ruined everything. Just thinking of the image of that red hood makes me cringe.

If that's the case I wouldn't even be mad. That's kinda adorable actually.. Imagine it we get to see Jackies perspective and how much spaghetti she spills in private.

>Realized this is just an updated Kim Possible with magic element backstory.

I like it though.

>["IT AIN'T ME" STARTS PLAYING]

>It ain't me, I ain't not senators cheerleader

Is it, though? There's hardly any focus on highschool life, except for the very first episodes that probably had to cater harder to what the execs wanted, and there's little to no "rogue/villain if the week" pattern.

>Montage of past Jackie spaghetti spills, perhaps just after pervious Marco spaghetti moments

Dear god, I had no idea how down I'd be for that.

Also, there's a general story progressing even if it hasn't yet reached its full potential.

KP really had no long term story besides maybe a bit of high school drama here and there and probably the final season's plot

Spaghetti Lynn Thomas fanfic when?

Yeah, calling oneself "half" is weird. Most of us just call ourselves mixed or whatever side they look most like.

But then how will people know which half is which or what you are?

Marco won't mind one bit

>But then how will people know which half is which or what you are?
I doubt it often comes up as an issue.

bump

Oh you know what: it's not the half thing that's weird. It's like when white Americans brag about being 1/8th Irish, 1/16th Cherokee, 1/8 English, etc. It's annoying and not necessary.

Here you go dude!

Some Ingrid comin' up in a sec!

Looks great. Can't wait to see Ingrid too.

more genderswp when?

"I would like to be the reason for your sleepless night."

Also got a bikini-free version at

Try liking Moontoffee, then you can complain about not having anything.
>all of two artists draw for this ship regularly and I've read/looked at nearly everything in two days

Nice! Congratulations on the 1000, and looking forward to whatever you've got coming next.

Thanks a lot user!

Bonus: I made myself Janna's wallpaper for my phone, posting it in case anyone else can use it.

Didn't we have a ponytail Star, cannonically?

Provided a condom is involved. muh safe kid

Yes, in Monster Arm, I believe

Marco is also competent and the cool headed straight man, rather than retarded comedy relief.

OK, so I'm not the only one who looks at that picture and knows it's wrong, then.

Anyone else think that Firefighter was pretty cute?

Yes.

EI WriteFriend , did you ahve some tumblr or twitter channel something?

Does she crave that Diaz ass?

too much of an age gap, its also not very professional

and his dad is married

Anything's possible thanks to the magic of editing!

Yep, that's /sveg/, professional as shit!

That smile and that saw make for an alarming combination.

She's gonna take it as a trophy to put up on her wall!

youtube.com/watch?v=FYgcqDkXOzQ

anyone else think of this?

I beg you to make a lewd version of this
HOLY SHIT this is great

has people writing something recently?
and beyond pasterbin?

anew good new fic?
after season 2 hiatus end

people, share your manna

There's enough for everyone!

She was fucking retarded.

by god that is heavenly

Truly, Manna sustained us while we were wandering in the wilderness of the inter-season hiatus.

Mums legs.

will they ever bring up the house keys?

However, it is the Stanna that is the One True Ship. Find your way, the correct way, and let go the sin and pestilence that is Manna and Starco.

>She will never trap your face between her silky thighs, You will never get to caress those legs that go on forever, Why live?

fuck off
with the drawings

when did simpsons become such a liberal cuck show?

Ooh, Diamond eye is making an appearance?

Uh, since the pilot.

heres a better drawing to wash out the taste

Thank you, hun.

Cute and Perfect washes out all the other ships

>Quite, you'll be somewhat missed user.

but she is fat
not THICC

The USS Stanna rights itself and continues forward. It is the Britania of cartoon ships!

That's right, dear. You tell 'em.

starco is the USS Iowa, powerful and long lasting and good to look at, and containing symbolism rooted in the human psyche

Gotta take care of it, that butt is in danger of catching on fire due to ~latin heat~

We'll see, maybe once the other requests are done we can have some lewd Ingrid.
Thanks man!

I think that's par for the course for Echo creek from what we've seen, it seems a lot of the adults have a few loose parts upstairs.

Yeah man, I dunno what it is, but Queen Butterfly has been super cute recently. Unless she always was and I'm only just noticing recently.

he better freakin say this at least once

Star's a foreigner and Janna's a gypsy. While this is a good ship, it isn't 'merican enough to be like Iowa.

>I think that's par for the course for Echo creek from what we've seen, it seems a lot of the adults have a few loose parts upstairs.

Mewni is a weird place, Echo Creek is a weird place... Marco and Star are going to have to move away from the places of their childhoods if they want to escape from the madness.

>Yeah man, I dunno what it is, but Queen Butterfly has been super cute recently. Unless she always was and I'm only just noticing recently.

Might be the eyebrows? In season 1 even when she was smiling they were thicker and "pointed", they're more curved now

Wait, just thought of something. Why did you use male? Also, why isn't Star's last name Johansen?

then starco is the ARM Netzahualcóyotl, a gift to mexico, it has served continuously from WW2 until today, a perfect reminder of the enduring nature of starco

No, your ship is the Titanic. Overinflated, poorly designed, sunk by an ice cube, and over romanticised in its death.

Her ears seem to be visible as well now

I erased the post btw. That was not the mods. I used that name because thats the side of the family that went crazy in the beginning

When I saw that shot of the queen, one of my first thoughts was "Ironghast's going to draw something showing off those legs," because of her recent appearances on your tumblr. If you actually do, I hope she'll have her hair down again. Something about switching up hairstyles almost always makes characters look newly intriguing.

i stand by my choice, since the ARM netza will meeet its end this year as a artificial reef, providing beauty to this world long after its served its purpose

also, it is mexican-ameircan ship like marco, a gearing-class to precise, one of the most serviceable ships ever made

I know literally nothing about boats but I approve this metaphor.

>poorly designed

Now, now. One thing is liking other ships, one thing is lying. Your nose is going to grow, user.

Are you calling me a Jew?

where are the kellys by the way?

She's fucking a Vegan Shrub, who the fuck cares.

On the Star Vs booru.

>find this on tumblr
>go check out an episode to see if it's fake
>it's real

WELL NOW

illuminati confirmed

'Star Johansen' sounds better desu

Gosh I'm so glad we have daily threads. The discussion we would miss out on would break my heart

now you can mend those broken pieces back together

Yeah, a lot of things about her feel softer, like you guys say, her eyebrows are less rigid, she's lost her powdered wig curls so her ears are showing, plus a design change that I also see in Star, her pupils are smaller and don't ride the sides of her eyes as much anymore, which goes a long way to making less severe expressions.

I'll certainly be giving Moon some more love! I really enjoy drawing her, plus I like her hair down; some queen leg should absolutely be on the menu.

I think that might just be someone trying to hurriedly draw a business shoe.

Gosh, mister, I'm so sorry. I know that having daily threads makes your pestering a hard, demanding full time job.

But then her mewberty form would have been a hairy, muscular valkyriae, not a purple butterfly.
And yes I know that some people would have liked it more that way you don't have to tell me.

I'm not being sarcastic. I'm one of the head figures of the fandom.

So anyway which child character should have sex with which in your opinion, /sveg/?

Can you make some cute casual nudity art with Ingrid?

>and don't ride the sides of her eyes as much anymore, which goes a long way to making less severe expressions.

Yeah, I noticed it as well. Both Mercury and, in a lesser way, Toon City, had the iris/pupil touching the edges of the eyes 9 scenes out of 10. I wonder why they changed it now, since it seems like something specifically told to the animators, not just a quirk of the studio working on the episodes.

Looks like fancy shoes to me, nothing more.
Or maybe Toffee actually was a magical Butterfly princess!

That might not be spades, it might be "Bells"

There is a 32 card trick-taking game played in Europe called "Belote". They have a similar system like Hearts/Spades/Clubs/Diamonds. However, picture related, they are called Hearts/Bells/Leaves/Acorns. The hole of the bell has a similar shape to the motif on the shoe.

And funny enough, Bells is the equivalent of Diamonds.

>Diamond
>Moon Butterfly

>I think that might just be someone trying to hurriedly draw a business shoe.
Probably yeah, it could mean nothing. Still, it's only noticeable if you turn the brightness up high, otherwise it just look like a pitch black shoe without any notable marks on it.

On my monitor it's perfectly noticeable even without turning brightness up. I obviously can't be sure, but I don't think they were trying to hide anything there.

If I get the time I could give it a shot, feel free to suggest activities. Though if I draw one chubby girl I may have to do the other, which may mean a Chelsea pic too.

Whoops, forgot my name

>Marco being smothered by the to chubbies

Her playing around on a beach, like the girls in this pic.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1253955

Sir, this is a blue board. SFW only, please.

That's why I posted a link instead of posting the pic directly.

have them make out fag

TRIGGERED

Damn, these are great Ironghast, thanks a whole bunch for drawing these.

I don't get it

How's it going with that Airhead Jackie story?

Jackie really needs much more love than she has gotten.

>How's it going with that Airhead Jackie story?
Slow as always and it's frustrating the hell out of me. But I made actual progress and finished the first bit with Marco while editing the next section with Jackie.
So that's reassured me.
>Jackie really needs much more love than she has gotten.
Indeed, I wanna get these stories I'm writing about her done to show some love for her.

>When on hiatus, Jackie's on the side job.

a new story to read?
going to post on d-sveg?

Well the next episode should hopefully give her some actual characterization, which should help to increase her popularity, Janna too.

>>When on hiatus, Jackie's on the side job.
Oh crap, I never thought my Air-head Jackie would be like Isma from Berserk. Nice catch Edge.
>a new story to read?
>going to post on d-sveg?
I have to it, since the link to the pastebin will get deleted. I'll likely post a link on the Discord and point anons here to my pastebin where they can find it.

>Yeah man, I dunno what it is, but Queen Butterfly has been super cute recently. Unless she always was and I'm only just noticing recently.

They've been focusing on her more this season. In season 1, she had barely any lines or screentime. I have a suspicion it's because she has some involvement in the DEEPEST LORE part of the show.

>Also, why isn't Star's last name Johansen?

Either it's because Mewni is a matriarchy (we've only seen princesses/queens with the wand, and the Queen had the authority to kick River out of the castle) or maybe the Butterfly family is of a higher house than the Johansens.

Yeah, Jackie is hot and all, but having an actual personality does wonders for a waifus popularity.

Do we have a list of all the background girls in this show?

>Lewd as hell
>Ends in a Star/Marco/Jackie threeway though.

You make that sound like a bad thing

Also

Fucking link?

All you assholes just post the titles of your fav fics, but could any of you be bothered to actually link to them?

>Do we have a list of all the background girls in this show?
We have one for most the season 1 girls, but it needs to be updated. I can't find the pic right now so I'll have to do some digging for it.

If only a website made to search the whole wide web existed...
But seriously, it's 'cause posts with links to fanfictions often get deleted

archiveofourown.org/works/5554385

This is what I got so far:

Amy
Andrea
Angie Diaz
Brigid
Brittney Wong
Calzone Waitress
Chantelle
Chelsea
Grandma Diaz
Hope
Ingrid
Jackie Lynn Thomas
Janna
Jeremy Birnbaum's Mother
Leah
Lydia
Mina Loveberry
Miss Heinous
Miss Skullnick
Mrs. Liao
Oppai-Chibi (a.k.a Well-developed loli)
Pixie Clerk
Pixie Empress
Pixies (Misc.)
Pony Head
Princess Turdina (????)
Queen Butterfly
Riddle Sphinx
Sabrina
StarFan13
Tentacle fan
Unnamed Cheerleader
Willoughby

Also:
St. Olga's princesses
- Cactus princess
- Dancing princess
- Fish princess
- Another fish princess
- Four-armed princess
- Frog princess
- Humanoid princess
- Minotaur princess
- Pig princess
- Pixie princess
- Princess Smooshy
- Rat princess
- Reptilian princess
- Two-headed princess

Pretty sure I missed a bunch

anyone every try to make a thread with the links of old general but not using ''general'' in the tile? (minus pasterbins)

i really wan to try when this one end

Man, must be tired, forgetting my name, now links.

Brittney needs more love!

Someone suggested having the two of them pressing their breasts together in a previous thread.

Found the pic.
Damn Iron, that does look to be all of them it seems. Nice job, now we just have to get them all on the /sveg/ Wall of Waifus.

>threads get deleted all the time
>no fic posts
>post mega links was an issue

What do the Hotpockets have against /sveg/, anyway?

Should we make two seperate lists for human girls and non human girls to make things easier.

Is it weird that I really want to see her featured in rape porn? Like, just incredibly violent rape porn.

I can do it if you'd like. Also, shit, I see I missed the Spanish teacher, slapping girl and pigtail girl

~Intredasting~

>What do the Hotpockets have against /sveg/, anyway?

is not a SU thread

>Should we make two seperate lists for human girls and non human girls to make things easier.
Yea, we could do that.
>I can do it if you'd like.
I don't know if I have the skill or all the pics to set it up. This might be a team effort group project, but perhaps if I take it to discord then the rest of the content makers can set it up.

I don't mind doing it, I could actually do it up like a wall of photo frames, it could be rad!

>I don't mind doing it
Well you said you were busy with drawing and such earlier, so I didn't want to impose.
And we could ask people in the thread and discord to post what pics they have of each girl to use.
> I could actually do it up like a wall of photo frames, it could be rad!
That does sound cool.

Only if she's the one doing the raping.

>Hips Don't Lie
>youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM
Nice job man, Jackie does have some nice, large, birthing hips.
This gave me the idea of a pic of Jackie dressed like Shakira and Marco as Wyclef Jean, like in the video.

It's not a huge imposition, something like that is almost a break, because it's straight layouts and copy-pastes.

I am however retiring briefly for that sleep bullshit now, so your idea is pretty good, I'd appreciate some decent quality pics for when I come back and do it.

Also here's a WIP of my new pic if anyone's interested, it's semi-lewd but I'm aiming for a cute/comfy vibe:
imgur.com/a/lNV5R

With that, as they say in Canada, ~Peace ooot~

>imgur.com/a/lNV5R
Good stuff man, I'll see what I can do about getting pics of the girls. Later Iron.

>imgur.com/a/lNV5R
That is awesome

>Sleepover
>Marco goes for a shower
>Star goes to join him (its automatic for her at this point)
>Rest of the girls follow in confusion as to whats happening
>Watch as Star and Marco shower together

I want to see more like this, maybe even read a green or fic

Marco's going to be a spaghetti-lord, this is unavoidable.

The real question is what do you think Star's secret is going to be?
Personally, I think it's that she blames Marco for the destruction of her wand and that she's secretly restful/contemptuous of him for getting captured.
She knows these feelings are irrational and spiteful, but she still feels that way.
Once she's forced to confess how much she secretly hates him, Marco's going to be crushed and put some space between them.

And that in some way helps Ludo get the book/other half of the wand.

I REALLY hope they don't fuck up this opportunity for character development.

I miss Brittney.

>then her mewberty form would have been a hairy, muscular valkyrie

Mina origin confirmed?

I do like the idea of Star having some resentment for Marco, buried deep in her psyche, be it intentionally or not. I also like the idea of this seemingly innocent thing sowing the seeds of a slight rift between the two in order to fuel the conflict at the tail end of the season.

However, I think you're going in a bit strong with how bad it could/should be. At the end of the day the show is supposed to be lighthearted and positive minded, so such a hammer blow is out of place in my mind. I think it'd be much more fitting if the secret that does come out just causes a little crack to form, a little doubt that gets exacerbated over time.

Awesome. Thanks
The market of "already a stable couple comfortable with each other" Starco is a relatively empty one, this is going to fill it nicely.

I though the same thing as soon as they showed the journal in the premiere, but then again

>At the end of the day the show is supposed to be lighthearted and positive minded, so such a hammer blow is out of place in my mind.

is probably right, this is some mid season finale/season finale material.
Also Star didn't hesitate even a second before giving the wand to Toffee, in Storm the Castle. No looking at Marco/wand/Marco or anything like that...

This

Star should at most have a bit of a freak out at Marco over his role in her wand's destruction and immediately regret it and they appear to make up, only for Marco to start getting salty about it.

It should be made clear that Marco isn't hurt that she snapped at him or blames him, but that she didn't tell him how she felt and let it turn into resentment. Like, she didn't trust him enough to be honest with her feelings.
That's a pretty good message to send in the show, that issues don't resolve themselves and communication is key.

And the friction between them or the lack of trust or whatever is what allows Ludo to snatch up the book.

What's wrong with you?

>Star should at most have a bit of a freak out at Marco over his role in her wand's destruction
Still way too harsh, considering the themes and tone of the show. It makes more sense in my mind to have it be something that she starts to possibly consider way after it happened. Perhaps after some form of disagreement or through something forcing her to confront the though, such as the focus of the upcoming episode could be. Star is just too caring and in the moment to have ever snapped and blamed Marco for being kidnapped, particularly as it is her fault he was put in that position in the first place.

>Also Star didn't hesitate even a second before giving the wand to Toffee

Well, yeah, I'd drop every last penny I had to save my best friend, but even if everything came out roses, I'd be broke for a long ass time and it'd be hard not to get my back up at them on some level.
It doesn't make sense, but it's not supposed to, resentment is usually an irrational emotion.

The problem here is that Marco and Star have been building on their friendship for a season and a half now, they aren't going to be believably driven apart by anything less than a breach of trust or a major betrayal.
The truth cube or whatever would be a good way to air their dirty laundry and show them that they don't actually trust each other as much as they thought.

I'M GAY

i go with that she will see marco spague, and get a little annoyed like ''DAMN marco just say it, just confess to jackie stop by a pussy something''.
accidentally, reveling marco crush.

if is to mention something about the wand will by for a more wand centred episode.

I know you are gay, but try to keep your composure

>the pic you didn't post

But the whole point of the episode is that the cube makes you reveal your deepest secret, and the only person who looks nervous about it in the title card is Star.
So either it's going to be a fakeout and Star's secret is something totally inconsequential or she's concerned about hurting someone's feelings, probably Ponyhead or Marco (or both)

what did he mean by this?

yeah but, the magical cube would make star talk by accident.

but now you talk, the real deal will be prob some ''how are your real BEST friend?''

>Sabco fic where Tom tries to get revenge

I just want a number of hilarious failed attempts at NTR'ing Marco on Tom's behalf. You'd think him being over Star would put an end to that level of treachery, but you know what demons are like.

What if Tom is Marco's personal demon?

If Ponyhead is bringing the cube over specifically to get Star to admit she's her bestie, I'm gonna be so pissed off.
I hope they don't, Ponyhead was actually kinda likable in Goblin Dogs.

Between Friends update!

imgur com / 117g73D

I can only imagine that will be the case, it seems just like the thing she'd do.

Hot damn, now this is a nice looking Jackie.
Her Attire reminds me of something out of JoJo.
Cute Star, I like the Star's in her eyes.

I crave death and that ep on oct 3rd

cute!

It's too cute to be lewd and too lewd to be cute

lawd help me

Is Jackie Lynn Thomas a thot?

>Is Jackie Lynn Thomas a thot?
Jackie's a lot of things, for Marco though she's someone to impregnate.

she still a little ass in globins, she bring the bush girl only to keep marco distracted

my friend likes this ship

Nice touch with the German Iron.

Then who is his personal Jesus?

You know, someone who's there, someone who cares?

I hope Marco's kept his fingernails trimmed!
Of course he has.

yeah man

chubby, chubby fana art everywhere

Nice picture
What will Starfan's deepest secret be?
Her real name?

Anyone else curious to see Starfan13 meet Mina Loveberry?

Her real name is probably Daron. The series is actually a cartoon she created based on her experiences in high school. Future Star and Marco are watching it as it airs on Disney XD in 2026

How Kafkaesque.

Does anybody have all the Jelly Janna's? I just finished the third one, but I can't seem to find the pastebin with the rest of them.

Why is this show full of cute girls?

They know that cute girls help make for popular shows.

>Does anybody have all the Jelly Janna's?
All five so far.
pastebin.com/dBrbjxJa
pastebin.com/TKz7nWiB
pastebin.com/d0VHe4ns
pastebin.com/23a7wSs3
pastebin.com/MpggXxCP
>Why is this show full of cute girls?
Cause they know what the fans want and cute girls always make a show more popular.

There's a sixth
pastebin.com/KXs8Pg6r

Cool, thanks user.

The Gospel of Donald Trump is that he lost Iowa for the sins of his people and rose again 3 days later in the primarys. 40 days later he ascended into the oval office and will return again to judge the world and restore the American Empire. The time to repent and submit to the will of God and to believe that Trump is the Messiah is now.

Holy crap how come I never noticed these thread?!

Oh well late but, it's that time again!

IT'S HAPPENING
youtu.be/he8CZtk68J0

>not available in your country
well, time to download it

funny this is the first time i dont have any of this country restriction problem.

I'm so fucking hyped! Cute oufits, Janna's JamJams and the Banana on StarFan13.
I'm so glad Marco's not dressed or disguised as a girl too. No Trapco for you Trap lovers!

>being in this fandom and not liking starco kinda sucks

I know that feeling well, but hey despite that is very comfy in here!

Also thanks for all the awesome art this thread!

what is with that god awful jacket he's wearing?

>No Trapco
Still hoping one of the girls will dare him to dress up

>What is your ___

YOUR WHAT
YOUR WHAT

Looks like you finally found an anti starco heretic bigger then you lol

I'm scared guys.

Jarco shippers get ready, not only is Jackie gonna interact with people, but you all might actually get a Jarco moment!
>what is with that god awful jacket he's wearing?
He's likely trying to look cool to Jackie, hence wearing something he thinks she'll like.

It's the first question of the game, it's probably going to be something silly

Oh man that is such an evil cliffhanger!

Man waiting until monday is gonna be tough!

THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS YOU TO THINK

Leaks from Patreon of the next page:
http:// i.imgur.com / KGKVruj . jpg

I'm just glad Marco isn't dressed as a girl.

>STUFFED ANIMALS NAME

I bet it's a goofy question.

>disguised as a girl
DAMN, serious people want this dumb cliche?

I never wanted to be this hyped

What is

Your

Favorite Food!

you know what is impossible but they could just drop the bom and make marco confess jackie, like SHAKE the STATUS QUO for a while

gravity falls have the balls with dipper and wendy,even if end in rejection

DARON, JUST DROP THE BOMB

SEXUAL FETISH

ZELDA

We'll have to wait

What...
is...
your...
bra size?

What's your... name?

Are we finally going to learn Starfan's one?

By the way, the girl hanged a banana around her neck to mimic the moon on Star's night gown. Creepy.

Have all the pages of Between Friends been posted on the booru?

HD version of the promo youtube.com/watch?v=he8CZtk68J0

Webm here for those outside the USA s1.webmshare.com/1OJKz.webm

Why settle for the dollar menu when you could get a Double Quarter Pounder?

star picked out the shirt

Can you do one of Marco and Tom in matching suits?

I would like to know how Marco was invited.

"Marco I'm having a slumber party with some of the girls tonight is it ok for you?"

"Yeah sure Star. Then I'm going to hang out with-"

"-me, yeah, at the slumber party."

She brings him everywhere, a slumber party is no exception.

Favorite color

you're so fast! Nicely done.

What is the secret of your power???

>Janna is by Marco's side

>not available in your country
well fuck you too disney

new bread when?

idk do you make your bread or buy it at the store

It's perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=EPNL8hx-_J0

>What Is Your
Cup size?