Cred Forums was right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZERGog8oegg
youtube.com/watch?v=rmzDww6glq8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3VePKXWrs
youtu.be/E1fzJ_AYajA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always is.

What is the shadow supposed to be?

That sequence was amazing, I lost my shit when he had the keyboards on the side to wail on.

Are you surprised?

Trey and Matt probably lurk Cred Forums.

truly the greatest art of mankind.

This scene was fucking great. Matt and Trey have done it again.

>jews are responsible for Boston success

I knew it!

... is a meme.

>It looks like you have ______ pubes on your head and your face is

What's the missing word? I can't tell

Fuck. This actually made me nostalgic.

I mean I shitpost and bait here once in awhile.
But i don't have the energy to troll like I used to.

"Bleach"?

Why is he doing this?

You're a meme.

For the banter

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

He's a jerk.

For the lulz.

It's the work of an enemy stand.

JIDF

I can't tell if this is bait or if people here can really be this new.

You're mean.

But isn't this also how Cred Forums sees themselves?

>the elephants fucking
holy fu I am dying

>sees themselves
and the media

They truly believe that posting memes on their board will somehow influence the real world

>master shitposter
>happiest guy in town
>angry women backlash doesn't even affect him
>every boy EXCEPT his son got dumped
Truly a man to look up to.

Isn't the media attacking the "alt-right" and pepe the frog right now?

Yeah, but is having the media getting their panties in a twist about a bunch of internet trolls and then more or less forgetting a week later constitute much of an achievement?

Even "the media" laughed at Hillary for the pepe thing.

Will Craig and Tweek save the next episode?

>every boy EXCEPT his son got dumped
>forgets craig and tweek

I don't know. when you set out to upset people then get publicized by a presidential candidate and the media because you're upsetting people.
sounds like goal accomplished

Because he thinks it's fun?

He even spared best ship in his chaos. Truly an icon.

Fuck me that's perfect.

They have to. I didnt even see Tweek in the episode and that attack was too specific of a thing to not be brought up how they're flying above the mess.

Butters also didnt feel any consequence. Not to mention i'm sure most of those relationships were made up to try and make the scene work. The girls plan still is a total blunder considering they set out to make all the boys pay. I hope they realize how retarded their grand scheme was.

Eh, I would put the bar a bit higher.

I mean, where's that race war they keep promising? C'mon guys

literally to stir up shit because its fun
without caring for who's involved
maybe this is what jews are like, there's no conspiracy where they're all actively planning the destruction of others, they're all just assholes

I'm sure they'll get right on it the second a war can be fought over the internet

LOL Damn, he's just rocking the hell out
!!

for teh lulz

>Isn't the media attacking the "alt-right" and pepe the frog right now?
Yeah but that's because the media is scrambling to find new ways to push the discussion towards how much a doo-doo head Trump is. It's all diversion tactics. The whole "alt-right" nonsense came after Hillary's health issues started showing.

Hillary has some legitimate health concerns that they're trying to cover up, Trump has... internet trolls, some Breitbart faggot and PooPoo fucking Pepe.

This election seems like the whole world is trolling, desu.

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

Did you know they got prehensile junk?

Can control it just like their trunk.

>thinking Cred Forums was right because of fucking South Park

the underage are invading Cred Forums

If this is possible, why won't the mods do it on Cred Forums for anything? It'd be fucking great. Then again, they'd most likely only do it for capeshit and that's just no good.

mods have no reason to hang around Cred Forums

Cred Forums is one of the fastest boards on Cred Forums. Nearly everyone browses it at least occasionally

but you've already been here

Really? Never been there, but I suppose it does make sense for it to be so popular, more than Cred Forums I guess.

I've only ever used Cred Forums.

It took me a bit, but I just now realised all those real-life clips are him relieving tension (the bridge) and letting off steam (volcano). They're not supposed to be random destruction at all!

What about the elephants, fire spinner and Boston?

what about the elephants gyrating on each other

>elephants
Sweet release
>fire-spinner
Letting it all out

It was a joke, silly.

Consverative retards are never right

Satan is right.

>They truly believe that posting memes on their board will somehow influence the real world
>Implying they don't

Jesus, haven't you seen the recent cringe worthy news report about pepe and alt-right movement? Also the entire fucking Gamergate fiasco, which made Gawker actually loose a couples millions (which directly contradict what you just said)?

We have far more influence than you'd think, and that you think we don't is all part of the game of cloak and dagger that is going on nowadays. You would be surprised what kind of peoples browse Cred Forums and Cred Forums, peoples with far more influence than you'd think of mere anons.

t.Bendis.

I don't think Kyle had a girlfriend though.

Holy shit, is that picture of the guy who trolled on Second Life? Estevan or something?

you're thinking of Ralph

>tfw I used to think the same exact thing
>mfw It worked
I sincerely hate the 2010's.

No he's not idiot
Look up Esteban Winsmore

Nope, found it
youtube.com/watch?v=ZERGog8oegg

Ralph was pretty funny though.

Why do we do it?

Because it's funny. Because it enrages a population of people that live in a world where they have so little fucks to give that they throw them into retarded shit. Because we have no foresight and no care for potential long term consequences.

But mostly because it's fun being the bully.

I still fail to believe why everyone instantly looks toward Cartman when someone on the internet goes trolling.
One would think that someone would do more investigation before they "Lynched" him.

I am not that talentless hack you fuck

Has Cartman gotten really soft? I mean I get the joke is that he's a pussy little mama's boy, but it feels like he should be getting at least a little angry and going for some form of revenge. He just seems so different from the Scott Tenorman Cartman era.

>The media makes some out of touch article about some bullshit on the internet to try and pretend like they're still relevant
>Cred Forums points to this to show how influential they are

Good lord user, where do you get this sort of god-like power? Truly you are the real puppet masters, the illuminati has nothing on Cred Forums. It's almost as impressive as that article in my local newspaper about some girl guides having a baking sale fundraiser.

Plot wise they needed Cartman to just take it so the boys would have their "What have we done" reaction.

I'm sure as the show continues Cartman will be far from quiet about the whole ordeal.

I was lying on the grass one Saturday Morning of last week...

I would suppose they were going for more of just the normal asshole type of bad, rather than the menacing schemer he was before PCP arrived.
I would suppose that the beatdown he got rather shook him up.

Where do you think you are?

Amen brother. When the fuck did we get so old?

Fuck i'm only 47.

True. They also talk about "all the stuff he's done to us" in the bathroom, so they're probably membering and he's probably going to come back really pissed, but at the moment he just seems depressed.

>no Cred Forums, you are the jew

ironic innit

Yeah but i hope they keep muting that side of his character. I think he works better as someone who's still capable of losing instead of just being an untouchable psychopath.

youtube.com/watch?v=rmzDww6glq8

I don't condone Gerald's behavior but that scene was fucking beautiful.

>I don't condone Gerald's
I do, he's fucking great.

Couldnt they just lie down during the National Anthem if they still wanted to protest?

Garrison couldn't do that because it was crowded. Guess the players could though.

I did find it rather odd, since Cartman isn't the type to to be this overtly defensive about thia sort of thing.
They guy was perfectly willing to throw disproportionate retribution over much, much, MUCH, lesser slights than what they did.
I'm still holding out on him starting on a "killing" spree in the next episode
The fact that the other boys broke his electronics and not his hands was rather boring to me.

>those comments
I love you guys

>I don't condone Gerald's behavior
i bet you don't even lay on the grass.

Well, at least they didn't try to break a crippled guy's legs!

t. increasingly nervous poster

He loses pretty much all of the time except for the Scott Tenorman thing

People have also still fucked him over after the Scott incident. Personally i like how they're trying to retcon that behavior, or at least diminish what he's capable. Now he can go along with things like this, still be shown vulnerable against other characters.

Anyone have this with sound?

He has everyone where he wants them. Just wait he is going to get his big fuck you movement.

I'm kind of hoping for it after they blue-balled us with Cartman going against PC Principal and getting his shit kicked in.

why else ?

47 and still on Cred Forums?

Honestly this inspires me. Gives me motivation not to become a loser in life.

Same. I'm going to become the best troll this site has ever seen!

Because he has a lot of petty frustrations about everyday life, and apparently the only way he can relieve his frustrations is by beating up on people on the internet.

Any human being is capable of falling into that hole. Cred Forums bigots try to make this a Jewish thing.

If Cartman ever learns who the troller actually was, I have my bets on him turning right around.

In the end, he's getting the last laugh. Look at how happy he is, going through his day, while everyone else is having a mediocre or shitty one. Look at all the fun he is having, influencing world leaders. I'm not saying Gerald is in the right, but damn, he's actually a fun "villain."

Also, I'm pretty sure since Gerald is Jewish, Trey and Matt hid a bit of the happy merchant in the shot where they pan over to his shadow.

>. Cred Forums bigots
It was a joke. Don't be a retard.

You need to kill yourself, my dude.

Matt and Trey made the troll a Jew to troll Cred Forums.

Like how Sons of Anarchy had their Neonazi characters played by an LGBT activist and a very visibly Jewish man.

>It was a joke. Don't be a retard.

I used to think that all the slurs were just about of 15-year-old losers who think think f-bombing "nigger" or "kike" was cool because those words was "forbidden". But I really a lot of people on Cred Forums really mean the bigoted ranting there.

So what? If you're going to be a little pussy about it go back to your safe space, cuck.

>tfw felt bad for Cartman

Hope he gets his revenge in typical Cartman fashion. Where the fuck is Kenny?

>In the end, he's getting the last laugh. Look at how happy he is, going through his day,

He's a guy who needs to beat up other people just to feel better. Why would you want to make such a loser fun?

Everyone else needs member berries. He's no worse off.

But... a world without rats and bugs would be legitimately terrible, they keep the ecosystem in check.

Actually, I really hate it when characters are clueless about what's really going on. That's reason why I found the Blue Morpho thread in "Venture Bros" so frustrating. So I'm really glad the boys know that Cartman isn't the troll.

>means words = physical violence
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but words
do the same, so stop

Kenny's too poor to care

Cred Forums is really dumb.

>Cred Forums bigots

They don't care about jews anymore. The old Cred Forums breed are gone

>Vermin and insects that mainly live in urban sprawls keeps the ecosystem in check

Probably being relegated out due to the fact that he's too poor to even have any social-media capable devices on him.
I am sincerely hoping they do a sixth sense parody from Kenny's perspective, complete with a muffled "I see dead people" line

Pretty sure roaches and rats live largely in the wild.

>Feeling bad for Cartman

sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will hurt my fragile soul forever.

From what I know of rats besides being a fucking home nuisance is that they just fuck up crops.

What's that quote by the wise Descardes?

I'm rubber, you're glue - whatever you say, will break me in two.

Roaches didn't even live in the Americas until Europe came on boats.
The ecosystem can do fine without them.

They don't. Those animals stay in urban environments as it skyrockets their survival rate. There are no predators, plentiful food, and many places to spawn.
So how do they affect the ecosystem other than by spreading disease?

Except on choosing to not commit suicide

Triggered or just looking for (You)s?

On the upside, sometimes the choice is made for them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall

Kinda hard to be wrong when the episode is about you. Cred Forums is the shit poster

I'm just a jew-loving trump supporter

get outta here, shillary

i really hope you're just pretending to be retarded again

But Cartman is a publicly known asshole. They either figured it was most likely him, or they just wanted an excuse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

Cred Forums was literally right though, one of them was a Jew who trolled the shit out of everyone

Cred Forums wants to be the jew though, everything they do is jew-envy

All of his kids except Tiff and Barron are married to Jews

That didn't stop Eric from making a joke about ovens though

But his behavior towards Scott Tenorman ended up backfiring on him in the end. Plus last season PC Principle gave him an ass-whooping and he vowed to turn over a new leaf. I know most people (myself included) thought it was a typical Cartman ploy but he may have legitimately meant it afterall, albeit going from Cred Forums to full tumblrite.

>Consverative retards are never right
But Conservative are right-wing.

Matt and Trey are just cashing in on the culture of keks they helped to create

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509

In 2006 it was Hobbo Hotel, in 2016 it's fucking with an entire presidential election and the fate of the world

We've literally become an anime and transported ourselves from the real universe to the meme universe

Have you even watched this show before?

If we're following that logic, I suppose all feminists want to be men. Everything they do is men-envy

>They truly believe that posting memes on their board will somehow influence the real world
I mean, they're not wrong

Because lying down doesn't mean jack shit after JJ changed the anthem. A person is considered patriotic whether they stand or sit now.

>cartman goes full Cred Forums and incites a race riot in south park

Hillary Clinton dedicated a part of her website to explaining that Pepe is a symbol of white supremacism, therefore Trump and the alt-right (aka Cred Forums) are evil. Your move.

Uh, yeah?

It only specified sitting, kneeling, and standing as ways to show your support. So that still leaves laying as an option.

There are at least several posts from Cred Forums detailing how their strategy is to do what they perceive the jews to be doing, or of posts accusing them of having become the new jews

Either way I think 2016 might be the best year of all time

Something was off about that Danish woman.

>Jews are purported to be an all-encompassing corrupting force in human society
>Jews are purported to be purveyors of a cultural nihilism where nothing fucking matters and there is no truth

There's no Jew-envy but some can't help but notice Jews are adapted for surviving as a minority.
Whites, if change does not happen, will become a minority.
If they are to survive they would have to use similar behaviours to not simply cease to exist.
Jews welcome the idea of whites becoming a minority and have done everything they can to make it happen. Cred Forums types, understandably, would never emulate that.

Jews embody qualities both hateful and glorious, they've become a microcosm of humanity that everyone looks to to either revile or adore

Isn't it odd?

It's odd being jewish-born and coming into these threads and reading all of this. How strange it is to be constantly touted as some harbinger of destruction with the world on a string, when in reality I'm just a kid trying to make enough money to attend university who flips burgers for a living . Hell I don't even really consider myself to be jewish, and have some pretty terrible feelings about the religion itself based on the hypocrisies I see in my jewish family/ friends, the contradictory tenets of their faith, and the lives they lead in ways that go against the reigion they claim to love.
It's a strange feeling seeing the internal life of all the jews I know, their true thoughts, feelings, motivations and fears, and then layering that truth, contrasting it with the misinterpretation of such people with the perspectives I've found online. Often, I feel like I'm the only one on here who knows the truth.

Jews are like nothing anyone here could ever imagine.

One day, I will own this store

If you say so.

It's just the admins fucking around. They used to do this all the time in Cred Forums and before they killed moot, he used to do it for us in Cred Forums.

'Member Late Nite Cred Forums guys?

Shouldn't you be off controlling the media, Goldstein?

Exactly! A Jew can come online and describe something, write down a thought, and though it may often be truthful, it will be interpreted here as a lie most of the time. It is always both a lie and a truth. We are schrodinger's nose.

need to earn my degree first fampai

Well that's a given.
Any given average Jew has little more power than the average non-jew.
It's the more pious Jews amonst them that hold the true power.
It's kind of like Catholicism in this way.

>every couple broke up
>tweek and craig remain
Truly the purest of love

Does Butters even have a GF at this point?
In any case, the girl's plan is outright asinine.
If all the other kids in the school thought that Cartman was the troll, what would they hope to accomplish by breaking up with any of the other boys?
This sort of thing would very well play into his ploys if that was the case.

The plan is so retarded it's almost like girls thought it up.

And no one still even tried to prove it was Cartman, they just assumed it was. Not like it isnt totally unwarranted but still kind of an annoying convenience to advance the plot.

He's got two sons though. And he practically told Ike what he did so if Ike's girlfriend broke up with him as well he might tell his other and then Gerald is the one who's dealing with a break up himself.

>Any given average Jew has little more power
>little more
Not even, I'm sick of this meme. How did being a kike help me when I broke my leg in a car accident? How did being a kike help me when a non-jewish doctor perscribed me SSRI's from a young age and fucked my shit up? How did being a kike help me when I was forced through benzodiazepine withdrawal due to malpractice? How did being a kike help me when I got a gun pulled on me at a greyhound bus station? How did being a kike help my very wealthy jewish cousin who died of a rare cancer? It didn't.
Cred Forums believes that the whole mainstream idea of white males having easier lives (simply because they are white males) is a farce (and rightly so), and yet they apply that same standard to jews, all jews, not just rich ones. Hypocricy.

The rabbi in hebrew sunday school told me to "question things" yes the memes about that are real. I did, I questioned judaism. i found that I did not like it.

Ike doesnt have a girlfriend though. Unless they just suddenly asspull that as well.

>Implying neither of us are just making this up.

welcome to the struggle my dude

>while the world is fighting over shitty politics and indulging in nostalgia, the only people who have any joy in all the chaos is the trolls.

This is probably the best episode I've seen in a while

Probably half of Cred Forums is jewish at this point, you're screwing yourself if you aren't going there and pretending to be a nordic white supremacist who thinks italians were blond 2000 years ago until arabs raped them

It's fun

I did think it was odd how all of the other kids was leaping to conclusions.
The fact that they should shove Cartman in a "Token's Life Matters" shirt when there was hardly any lead up to justify him wearing it other than making him look even more like the asshole.

I did that for a while, got tired of it. Now I like writing stuff about the Finno-Korean Hyperwar.

>it's CNN who "breaks the news" in south park

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

MY BALLS FUCKING HURT

You're missing out, making neonazis agree that maybe siding with zionists is a good idea is the best thing ever

>trying to jew a jew

ENOUGH GOYIM, YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE ME

>rare cancer

Literally jew problems, ashkenazim are inbred. Didn't you know this? It's only getting worse too.

But maybe I'm the pureblood jew, and you're the fake. Noone knows :^).

You should massage them. Slowly.

somewhat true, though he is the only one among thousands I've met who have ever had something like this. A sarcoma form in his leg and it likely occurred because his ultra-progressive dumb butch lesbian mother had him as a test-tube baby

everything is 88d chess user, EVERYTHING

And?

Inbreeding is actually a horrible problem among jews, tay-sachs disease is one of the commonalities of ashkenazi jews and quebecois and irish people.

Charedim, who have 8 kids on average, are the "hope" of the jews in terms of demographic growth but in terms of genetics are the same as the amish- becoming inbred to degrees which should be illegal.

It was mostly the girls who made it seem out of character. They usually do those meetings where they gather info and hear people out. But i guess that ties into the whole outrage culture the season is about, they dont bother searching for answers, they just lash out.

To laugh at them? Since most of their views seem to be the opposite of what the average Cred Forumstard thinks.

>Charedim
Lel no, orthodox are parasites that even the most hardcore Zionists and Sephardi nationalists would love to see gassed. They're seen as parasites who leech off the state of Israel, and yet their existence is tolerated because it justifies the existence of a jewish state (ironic because israel is becoming more secular). Everyone is just marrying goys and we become less and less religious with each generation. I am a prime example of that.

fully converted now as a son of Qek

In america the jewish population is theoretically declining to 3 million from 6 million between now and 2050

Theoretically because the charedim have so many kids they'll actually number nearly 6 million in 2050

The charedim are the future of the jews and they are having so many goddamn retard babies it's horrifying, they and the amish are a weird thing of dysgenic weirdos

And? And then let me come over and get on my knees, between your legs. Let me lick the tip and slowly suckle on your rod as you work your balls until you spray me a creamy treat right into the back of my throat. I'll keep sucking til you're dry, empty, and your poor lil' testes feel like they're floating on a cloud of bliss.

I'm not disagreeing with you because frankly, I don't care about the future of """""my people""""" but that aside, your strange obsession with the inbreeding and population dynamics of nose-rats is concerning. You should seek help.

Cred Forums crashed a plane, user.

What have YOU done?

you never had the energy to troll, just spout off some bullshit quips then head off to your desktop/temp folder so you can bait in the only way you know how to bait FUCKOFF JIZBAG

>seek help

Actually I use the jews as a "sample" population of where white americans are going in general. My job is actually to study demography and plot the general flow of it, man.

My understanding is that most of Cred Forums's posters believe in a higher political power behind the screen, forged by having a sizable finger in the pies of various countries, as opposed to the idea of every single Jew out to con people. Deus Ex is an apt comparison. You'd be wasting your breath getting angry over a bunch of memes the way Hillary has.

Bitch we're getting official condemnations from the Clinton campaign, what have your memes accomplished lately?

interesting, who do you work for?

I'm not angry, I just find it incredible to see how people's fears manifest in so many imagined monsters, and in some ways I can't help but think that they're generally on the right track, Jews being in various shades of responsibility. The fact of the matter is that Jewish culture highly values education and mental prowess above all else, and highly covets ambition and the concept of Mitzvah, which in my opinion is the determining factor that leads so many Jews to positions of power and influence. If you want to know how/ why so many Jews think the way they do, do more research on the philosophy of Mitzvah, and the type of uniquely-defined altruism that it makes a case for.

You know that page from the webcomic Oglaf where the characters are staring at the wall labeled "OVERTHINKING?" It's sort of like that.

I cannot say

>TFW no Bachs Toccata and Fugue for shitposting music.

Explain mitzvah as a driver of power-seekers

PERFECT.

V E R S U S

Except Ike already got mad pussy years ago and doesn't have time for toddler bitches anymore.

Still just means it doesnt effect him

Exactly.

Oh, i thought you were refuting mine about him not having a girlfriend.

I just meant that either way i dont think Ike will be brought up in their retarded plan.

gov't agency?
illerminutty?
are you a big guy from the CIA?
bilderberg group?
Birthright Israel?
Are you that nigger who put up the Georgia Guidestones?

In that context it would mean that an individual Jew seeks power in order to change the world in a massive, revolutionary way he sees as helping others. Have you ever heard the phrase "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"? However, this mentality can be dangerous, as everyone has a subjective morality, and a different idea of what is "good." I believe that some of the values of Judaism are what you, I, or the average person raised in western society would agree are good, but what I am troubled by is that many Jews want to make decisions for other people simply because they believe these choices for society are morally and functionally correct. There is this "we simply know what's best for you" mentality among the Jewish people that I find troubling. As a culture, we have a difficult time just letting things be, and always feel the need to improve the world, not letting things take their natural and often better course.

I would define Mitzvah in that context as this:

Attempting to change the world in radical ways so that things are better (often with disastrous and/ or unintended consequences). Consequence of action is a lesson the Jewish people will never learn.

Do you hate armenians?

I hate you, you ugly piece of shit faggot.

Yet they were right so you're wrong.

>I can't fix you.
That hurt me to read.

Wendy was the only girl that didn't want to go through with it, why would she write that?

Is Kenny dead this season?

>He didn't like the Blue Morpho

>The girls think Cartman is doing the bad thing
>Because its always Cartman
>Break up with all the boys to punish them
>Cartman definitely doesn't have a girlfriend

Are girls this retarded in real life too?

>baka
She's gonna knock the monitor over trying to get her foot out from under there

Not just girls, people in general in real life are that retarded.
Butters put it best when he said "that's how the world works now, you get blamed for the group you belong to, even if you didn't do nothin"

Because it's fun.

The black lady before this sequence was half-right about what she said about trolls. Just fucking ignore them.

YES!

its like you dont even remember scientology

this is an edit, right?

He's "dead".
He can't retaliate. Not until next episode.

This site was already in the news a number of times. You shitpost hard enough, anything's possible. I feel a bit guilty about the plane crash though

The boys , dindu nuffin .
is all de cartman fault .

This episode was fucking fantastic. Its a shame most people won't understand what the episode was trying to convey and will just shitpost on twitter about it.

Rude

This is much bigger

We've memed on people who shouldn't be memed on

I can't wait for November for Trump to win

4 Years of MUH EBUL Trump Marvel Comics/Movies/Shit

It'll be like bush again, since no one dared make fun of the sacred cow that was Obama

uh okay
where?

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

>Funny frog meme was posted on Trumpcuck's twitter
>Hillary thinks funny meme is some sort of Republican novelty
>Ergo, we control hillary through memes
This just in, 80 year old women doesn't get inside joke

When it comes to the idea of it simply being a drive guided by mitzvah, I disagree. Personally, I think it is a drive developed from fear; either from our own failings in comparison to the expectations of our parents to the more overt fear of being powerless in a society that hates us.

There's literally nothing wrong with Jewish music.

I can't believe real life is this ridiculous. Pretty sure this is proof we live in fiction.

>enough money
gotcha
see they are behind everything
money grabbler

Probably meant it.

kek

Of any words uttered, by song or pen,
The saddest of all among living men,
are thus:

Cred Forums was right, again

Does that mean the jews are actually behind Cred Forums as well?

[shitposting loudly]

>enjoys sowing dischord and toying with the emotions of crowds
>targets groups of people to fool online (#cutforbeiber, etc)
>attempts to put out propeganda on social media
>practices occult magic based around animals
>doesn't believe in the established structures of government
>wants to radically change the world to fit their view of what is right with total disregard for the lives of others
>stingy with resources

Cred Forums is jewish as fuck, they have a severe case of nose-envy

>#cutforbeiber
I don't even dare to ask what the hell that is

[shitposting to Boston]

Scientology was an isolated nuisance. A drug of the elites that had gotten out of hand. Good training ground but nothing the globalists would care about losing. Hell we probably did some of them a favor so they considered us useful, instead of nipping us in the bud when they had panic culture on their side.

>be a jew from boston
>own a few boston albums
>mfw this scene

>He's "dead".
It reminds me so much of Dark Dungeons in a way

I kinda thought it was a Richard III reference.

Chanology was funny at the time but a terrible thing in hindsight.

Cred Forums got Justin Bieber fans to believe he has cancer and asked them to cut their hair (chemotherapy) on twitter

>Implying Brave Agent Pubeit wasn't the hero Cred Forums needs

Cred Forums used to get shit like that done, but that was back when Cred Forums was a generally left-leaning website because the right was the "family values" camp, and the populous of shitposters has always just been edgelords above anything else.
Cred Forums's been how it is for a long time but the board got a lot more crowded once Trump entered the picture, because those shitposters joined in.
Now Cred Forums's just completely irrelevant

I'm a shitposter but I'm not Jewish. I'm italian and jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3VePKXWrs

Well yeah Gerald was right, of course he was right

The message was really made to make you think to so the think and really made to make you to think the think. That's why when at the end Cartman was to go to and the and Kyle after all the most hilarious part was when the go as if when to

I mean, of course, he was right. Of course. That's always the always the message of these the things to tell you it's that when you be so like the happy as if so then you can be the happy the feeling.

When Gerald his feelings and it all out on the internet, then he could in be his real happy self, everyone else just to personally and couldn't the humor in things, but when you all it out and it go then you really many the sides of things

Once again South park spot on with the messages
I to see the coming episodes and they be the quality they now

What's all this talk about some recent pepe shit?

Pepe has become Cred Forumsposters' mascot on the rest of the internet. Twitter is infested with them, so it's attracted mainstream media scrutiny.
Pepe has has a long, treacherous life.

Holy shit! I mean, i knew that all Cred Forums memes eventually spread to youtube and fb where they lose their soul, and that this had happened to pepe already, but they only talked about "le super rare" aspect of it. Didn't know the actual Cred Forums and /r9k/ aspects would ever leak out to the normies

When's someone gonna put up the Gerald scenes onto youtube so we can get the sound with it?

I remember some amerifat fast food place's twitter posted a pepe image

the reponses were flooded with /r9k/ retards posting pee pee poo poo images. I'm not surprised the actual /r9k/ aspects leaked out to "normies"

I fucking hate that term

youtu.be/E1fzJ_AYajA

Gerald strutting around town to this song gave me nostalgia. Member berries are real..

The fact that Cred Forums thinks their stale memes going mainstream is a good thing and not the sign to move on because they're as edgy as a soccer mom is the real joke.

some people just wanna watch the world burn

What is his endgame?

>/pol was right
>Gerald is Cred Forums
>Cred Forums was Jews

What's Cartman going to do to an adult?

He's a kid; he's like, eight years old!

Rats cost the agricultural industry billions of dollars per year.

They're roughly tied with human beings for the world's most successful mammalian species.

L--London?
|
o
n
d
o
n
?

>The Jews of the future will be in-bred retards.

WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO PISS GOD OFF SO FUCKING BADLY!?

You mean you haven't been to Hillary Clinton's official website to read the page devoted to explaining how Pepe is literally the new swastika?

I wish I was kidding, user.

you must have a boring time then.

This board is slow as fuck

Slower boards tend to have better content, with less shitflinging.

we did pretty much everything kek

Well this is true, thats ultimate redpill.

Not much you know.. Killed Jesus.

Keksandra ain't no baka.
A baka like you would be licking those feet

who was the missing kid

you're a retard. normies were stealing pepe like they steal other memes and pretend reddit, tumblr, or twitter created them. Cred Forums took pepe back, normies wont use the meme now that its an alt right symbol

They Trumplings have successfully married above their stature.

To be fair he didn't so much make a joke as made a metaphor in poor taste.
Thouhg it's not exactly like being a jew or related to jews makes it so you're physically incapable of making kike jokes.
>above their stature
Then the Trumps must be midgets because Jews are usually pretty short.

he IS /pol%

>Cred Forums says everything is a Jewish conspiracy
>Cred Forums believes they can control reality through memes
They were hinting at it all along.

>Cred Forums memes are the only memes

memes are everywhere. if you think about it, normies have more control over you with their memes than you do with yours.

Technically they handed him over to someone else to kill him, so really they're guilty of conspiracy to commit murder.

"news media" has nothing to talk about and literally rips new stories from reddit message boards and every other shit site out there and Gawker was always shit. Nothing that's going on actually makes any difference or matters, it's just about how shit "journalism" is now.

A lot of Cred Forums is Jewish I've pretended to believe a lot of crazy shit on Cred Forums but I don't actually buy any conspiracy shit

Most are trolls then there's one guy from stomfront who doesn't get the joke

Not so sure about that. Normalfags might meme to the effect they share Minion pictures on facebook, but I don't see them becoming a controversial election issue and mascots of a new loosely affiliated political movement.

The memes have always existed, but I think Cred Forums has been the first to weaponize them in a while.

To combat the jew one must become the jew.

I don't know why, but I really enjoyed this episode

>Only truly happy person is the Troll, who watches gleefully as the world crumbles around him due to rising tensions between gender and race

This is my every day.

This is the real damage of stormfags: even when its true, people will doubt what they say. Yes Italians look like shit because of Turk infusion. No, nineteenth Century notions of race aren't correct.

:^).

Damn it Keksandra.

This doesn't change the fact that you still have feet under your chair.

That's why I dont get the assumption that she'll be the one to turn on the other girls. She's hesitant but then says the meanest thing by far.

>"Kuk (also spelled as Kek or Keku) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian religion."
Cred Forumsocks are literally worshiping a kuk god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

>cut their hair
not just their hair but also self harm

DEEP

Satan takes the shape of a frog/human alike beast in my dreams, I wouldn't be surprised if we are dealing with some evil mystical power.

This is fucking embarrassing. I remember when he was just the feels good/bad man frog.

For some reason "X-tard" reached national news during our own elections. Probably because some Cred Forums or Cred Forums faggots started using it on Facebook and it snowballed from there.

Nobody remembers rule 1 and 2 of Fight Club.

Is the girl a Pepe-tan?

>demon
Blasphemous heathen.

>proving him right with how lacking in self-awareness you and Cred Forums are

Her name is Pepina

>WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO PISS GOD OFF SO FUCKING BADLY!?
Have you ever read The Bible? Half of the OT is God slapping around the Jews for being retards who can't follow his laws and worship him

And yet Orthodox Jews currently still try really hard to come up with all sorts of ways to exploit loopholes in God's laws in their everyday lives.

He's a manipulative asshole. Hes Just pretending

PC Principal put Cartman in the hospital. There's been a few times when he's gotten his comeuppance, and even got his ass kicked, but that was a time when Cartman was truly powerless. PC Principal wasn't even responding to Cartman's threats, he beat the shit out of him for 'microaggressions'.

Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn

Kek

me irl

>world
>america

>what is the north american cockroach

Dude don't insult black people like that.

>insult

Black people wish they were that cool.

>Roaches didn't even live in the Americas until Europe came on boats.
You're thinking of the specific type of cockroach that is misleadingly named American Cockroach. There are other species that are very much native to the continent such as the Western Wood Cockroach.

Seriously did you just google "American Cockroach" and think you found a clever comeback?

Spider yes but rats no

>Alberta

Someone should explain that.

>Any given average Jew has little more power than the average non-jew.

So you're saying they're more...privileged?

Damn jews! Check your privilege!

>The first brown rat did not reach Alberta until 1950, and in 1951, the province launched a rat-control program that included shooting, poisoning, and gassing rats, and bulldozing, burning down, and blowing up rat-infested buildings. The effort was backed by legislation that required every person and every municipality to destroy and prevent the establishment of designated pests. If they failed, the provincial government could carry out the necessary measures and charge the costs to the landowner or municipality.

Well, they should not be heroes for that.

When is Dr. Wife going to find out the fucking truth about her husband? And why does the Boy Genius still think Dr. Venture's the Blue Morpho, goddammit?

So I'm not a huge fan of SP, I just watch it when its on for the most part. Caught the first couple episodes of 20 though, I'm kinda lost. When did SP become linear lol? How far back do I have to go to catch up?

They experimented with a big continuous storyline last season and it seems they're doing it again.

Did none of these people who write these articles EVER do proper research? How do none of them know that kek came from World of Warcraft?

Gotcha, so I should just watch season 19 then?

season 18 was a bit linear, but didnt really crossover to season 19. So you can probably watch 19 and understand 20 pretty well.

What i liked the most was when the black woman said he was probably just trolling because he's a bitter neckbeard that still lives with his parents when in reality he was the only person who is actually happy.

literally went full REMOVE RAT on their asses with huge pest control programs. Based af.

wait this is an actual song?

are you deaf?

Wasn't the Cred Forumslack that first started editing Ben Garrison's comics a Jew?

>They don't.

Objectively incorrect. Like 1% out of all cockroach species constitute the roaches known to live in large urban environments.

The rest serve vital roles in various ecosystems around the world, from devouring leaf litter and other materials indigestible to mammals, to pollinating plants, or simply serving as the primary food source for other forms of life like lizards and birds.

I'm not sure what you think your picture is meant to prove but rats serve several important roles, from spreading seeds to being food for larger animals. It's no surprise they're non-existent in cold wastelands.

>Honestly this inspires me. Gives me motivation not to become a loser in life.
Apparently its far too late for that user.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Honestly, I hope I still am here when I'm that age. I'm 30 now and this is still the best place to talk about all of my hobbies. Sure, if I was still on Cred Forums that would be pretty sad but not semi-decent boards like Cred Forums and /tg/.

>multiple movies about blond haired supervillains trying to become president

Of course in the movies those villains will fail to win, because that's the only way they can make themselves feel better about reality

go visit Cred Forums for 5 minutes, you'll learn soon enough

this shit is hilarious. whether they believe it or not is irrelevant, the reactions are comedy gold and that's why i want them to keep doing what they're doing. they're getting fucking lobby groups to swallow their shit.

remember when the hacker named Cred Forums was exploding vans?

pol has always been the jew.

>generally left-leaning

It literally was never like this

>all those anonymous op-things
>techno-anarchism
It's a different kind of leftism, not the MUH EQUALITY! WHITE GUILT! kind. more focused on individual freedoms.

What is the endgame of anyone who posts retarded shit on the internet?

Do you think South Park is on to something? The SJWs are almost always hostile toward others and find the smallest thing to apeshit over. They can't be mean or show a different opinion so they just have a lot of bottled up anger.

Gerald gets to have fun shitting on people anonymously and has a laugh at everyone taking his trolling very seriously.

I don't know if they're "onto something" necessarily, since that's the way it's always been, as anyone who's old enough to not take the internet seriously and keep it separate from their real lives knows.

I think that's the main thing they're getting at - That younglings now treat the internet so seriously quitting social media is equivalent to suicide.