B.P.R.D

I'm running out of characters to care about, Cred Forums.
Who are you still rooting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

zippyshare.com/Empirestash/ievwlbz5/dir.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kate and iosef. Every one else can die except maybe liz and johan

>Kate and Iosif
user, have you read the latest issue?

No just got off work it wasnt in the win o when i went to bed last night. Why did sothing happen to one of them?

There's a new B.P.R.D. out?

Do you really want me to spoil it?
It's in the winothread:
zippyshare.com/Empirestash/ievwlbz5/dir.html

Hell on Earth omnibuses WHEN

Anyone ever storytimed BPRD?
I've always wanted to read it but I'm poor as shit.

>All those character deaths

Oh fuck you Mignola, fuck you and your love of bleakness.

I think the problem is that Mignola has written himself into a corner by making the Ogdru Jahad too powerful and unstoppable. Either they are going to succeed which makes all the struggle we watched a waste of time, or some Deus Ex Machina is going to be brought in to save everything which will be unsatisfying.

Again, it's there for dl.
I'd storytime, but I do not have the time, right now. Keep the thread alive, someone might storytime it.

Well, we have the watchers.

FUCK

With Johan on his way out who all is left?

>Do you really want me to spoil it?
sure. use spoiler tags for everyone else I guess. I'm guessing one of them dies maybe kate not getting out soon enough.

kate voluntarily stays in the base with panya and gets meteored, varvara shanks iosif with the devil dagger

fuck it i'm out. After the shit ending of Abe and Hellboy's series and now this? thanks mignolia but 'm not sticking around when you come back

At least Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. is still going.

we all knew it would lead to this, problem is it just took way too fucking long

At least we still have Howard.

I want some more Gall Dennar stories.

Okay, Cred Forums really needs to get better at storytiming Hellboy related stuff.

>comics arrive on Saturday

Huh, I ain't even mad. I loved Kate but after she became head of the BPRD all her endearing character traits fell away.

The end of the world was a mistake.

This. I have the Plague of Frogs omnibii and don't want to buy trades of HoE and then later buy the same comics again in omnibus form.

Yeah, she became a cardboard character, I'm also annoyed they ditched Manning, I liked him.

The world is ending bro, it was said over and over and over there was no stopping it.

What mattered the most was what comes next, the characters you love made a meaningful impact in the world to come and the people who are going to shape it.

>What mattered the most was what comes next, the characters you love made a meaningful impact in the world to come and the people who are going to shape it.

THEY DIDN'T DO JACK SHIT! What did Abe do, fart around America? What did the BPRD do? Did they stop anything? No! Ooh, they defeated that guy in New York who did not fucking matter because THERE'S A GIANT SNAKE MONSTER WALKING ALL OVER THE PLANET! Their two best fighters can't make a dent in it! All Hellboy did was make England a forest and do fuck all in Hell! FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SHITTY PROPHECIES! FUCK ALL THE STUPID FANTASY CREATURES THAT KEPT GOING ON AND ON ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD! WHY SHOULD THEY KNOW ANYTHING!?

Is Kate truly dead? I believe is way too ambiguous yetwasn't she in the future picture yet?

>Iosif isn't just dead
>He's been wiped from existence
Fuck, Iosif literally is suffering at this point.

Hellboy returned from the dead too.

I still feel some major twist is still in store for us on this wild ride.

I just bought the first two volumes of Plague of Frogs. What am I in for?

Everything.

Is that good or bad?

Isnt Iosef supposed to be going to hell with Varvara? I recall hearing that was going to be a thing last time someone did the mega-storytime.

Already did.

Already did, him and Varvara just came back with the watchers and Varvara just stabbed him with the dagger that killed Satan which would destroy his soul according to Varvara.