ZOO WEE MAMA

ZOO WEE MAMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5DXb2qBtwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Rowley you fucking sperg.

Fuck everybody that wasn't Greg, surprised he didn't kill himself by the 2nd book for how everybody was treating him.

More like fuck everyone including Greg, everyone is a fucking horrible person

That's exactly why the books are so good, they're fucking accurate. People are shit and you just gotta deal with it

Shut up, Greg.

Greg's dad was a good guy.

I'd say that was true, but he can't be a pussy whipped beta and a good guy at the same time. His asshole wife shoots his endeavors at being alright down.

I know we're all showing our (young) age here but man these books were funny. I gave some to my dad on the train back from a trip and he powered through the first two in an hour and found them hilarious. Bought me the rest when they were released.

I own the first, second, and fourth.. How many of these are there now?

about 7 or 8

greg was an asshole who thought having weird friends was hell. like god damn kid be glad you HAVE friends. fucking asshole.

Who is the worst character and why is his name Manny ?

Diary of a Wimpy Kid is Seinfeld for middle schoolers.

I remember when this was just a webcomic

Is it happening? Has DoaWK finally become nostalgia?

Because he gets away with literally everything and he knows it. Plus he has the most punchable face, which is REALLY saying something.

i used to read these in middle school
ah, simpler times.

user...are you a girl?

The real joke of the series that you realize more and more as time goes on is that Greg is just as bad if not worse than the people around him.

I was far above the target demographic when I read them. Doesn't matter; I still remember what it was like when I was Greg's age.

Seems like your dad does too.

I like how Nikkei was less of a dick then Greg.

my sister used to buy these

It is for me

yes

Weird friends are awful though

bull shit there are no grills on the internet

Anyone used to read the Big Nate books?

No she is a tumblr
This whole site has gone to shit lately

I liked the webcomic but I always felt too self concious to buy the actual books, maybe I'll get Kindle editions or something

We ARE getting older, user. The target audience who read the first books can literally vote now.

Newfag, Cred Forums has always been closer to tumblr than the rest of Cred Forums.

I used to read Junie B. Jones in elementary, and Dear Dumb Diary in middle school.

>It's a Greg throws Rowley under the bus Episode
>It's a Everyone throws Greg under the bus Episode
>It's a Manny gets away with anything Episode
every fucking time

youtube.com/watch?v=-5DXb2qBtwM

Any day now, right?

I loved Mighty Guy

he's dead at the bottom of a volcano

who greenlit this?

also fuck greg he's an asshole im glad that nigga rowley fucked his bitch

Exactly everyones a tremendous asshole and are completely oblivious about it

What's the conversion from GDP to Mombucks?

It depends. It fluctuates, kind of like Bitcoin

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>there's an user in this thread RIGHT NOW that has the Cheese Touch

10, with an 11th on the way.

>6th grade is 1 book
>7th grade is 2 books
>8th grade is 50 billion

>tfw I passed the Cheese Touch to some kid who moved away literally a day later
Shit.

I remember getting snowed in at a hotel in Sault Ste Marie and hogging the computer in the lobby to read this on Funbrain or whatever it was first posted on. Was p comfy. Afterwards I got was out sick from school for an entire week, shit was so cash. just watched Ed Edd n Eddy all day.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one left on Cred Forums who is old enough to actually remember the '90s.

I thought these were outdated already.

How old are user? are a oldfag?

I'm pushing 30. I was born in the '80s and I think I'm a dying breed on here.

>the original webcomic/novel had 3 1/2 books worth of content and covered 7th grade

30 you're not that old, but yeah most oldfag go on with their life, some never come back, people on this site are mostly in their 20's like me, tell me user how long have you been here?

All of you youngfags needs to leave

You're making me realize how old I am

>Last time I went on the site was like 8 years ago
>It's still not out
I'm actually depressed

I used to frequent Cred Forums in 2006, then I left Cred Forums for a few years and became a regular Cred Forumsmrade and semi-regular Cred Forumsirgin in 2010 and have been here ever since.

I also haven't touched Cred Forums once since 2006.

Yeah, I started reading it about a year after the webcomic finished.

>Already nostalgia for DoaWK

>the first movie felt like it came out two years ago

>it's been six years since the movie and a decade since the first book released

Got any links?

I think Dear Dumb Diary makes for a better female equivalent to Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Not sure if anyone here would really recognize it, though.

Holy fuck, I haven't thought of this in years.

Well look like you witnessed some moments of this site and specially in this board, so im going to ask, do you where there when the bronys where created?, do you see this kinda shitstorm coming did?, do you think people blame Cred Forums for the creation of bronys? and is Cred Forums's fault?

I know this question are weird, but i like the perspective from someone that here at the time

This thread is giving me PTSD nostalgia
remember playing Poptropica in computer class

there are 10

This when you don't like your "friends" around that age it's pretty fucking terrible. Like you were friends with them before you really had enough consciousness to really understand and then you're locked in with them? Bullshit.
Friends you hate aren't your friends and being with them because you feel obliged is shit.

I remember when the pony threads first started on Cred Forums and they were dominating the board. I was getting really fucking sick of seeing colorful horses spammed every single day. It got really out of hand but I didn't forsee it becoming the worldwide phenomenon that it did and I think a lot of people forgot that it all started as an ironic thing on Cred Forums.

They're both eternal. Internet classics. Does Bugs Bunny get old?

You know what's weird about this series? They've hit the 10th book, and they're somehow getting better.

Some people may not agree, but I like to see the books (ESPECIALLY the more recent ones) as one big greentext. If you look at it like that, the books are much more entertaining to read. The kind of stuff that Greg goes through just seems like greentext material to me.

when hes not letting his wife treat his teenage sons like toddlers hes throwing whatever is in arms reach at them. Sure he never directly does obnoxious shit but hes usually incredibly apathetic and passive at best, and an enabler at worst.

>it all started as an ironic thing on Cred Forums
So it's true that the name Brony was created in Cred Forums as a joke because they thought no one with self respect would call themselves in such a stupid way?

Me too... holy shit, those were my life. Rip Barbara Park

I think Iv read up to book 5, and Id say its more his shitty life bogging him down. He had good in him like when he took the fall for Rowly a few times, but over the years hes become a product of his environment. He has to be a conniving lying con man because thats the only way he can get anything done.

>i havent been on Cred Forums since 2006

What, dont you like virtual aids? I go there frequently and its nice

Pigpen8 senpai

Man, these books were my shit. They have a really bad movie of it on Netflix. Felt so weird watching the movie though, because everybody was so young and cringy. Then I remembered they're, like, 12.

well, they say if you wake up and everyone you meet is an asshole, your the real asshole.

Holy shit, she's dead? That's fucked up.

>greg's older brother wasn't a skinhead in the movie

that still bothers me

I don't know about that, but it started as people sharing the new MLP cartoon and jokingly calling it the best thing ever and how they want to have sex with the characters and eventually it got parroted so much that people started taking it seriously. In the following months, the threads and generals overtook the board so much that people attempted to start new fandoms. There were the short-lived My Life Me and Jelly Jamm generals that were trying to overthrow ponyshit.

People don't blame Cred Forums precisely because of the nature of what it was and why it needed a containment board. It was on EVERY board.

It was created on Cred Forums but if you read the post it was almost certainly unrionic

it makes me sad that this is the thing the board will be remembered for

>Cred Forums had less than 100k posts six years ago
>Now it's almost at 9M

Why didn't you try to stop them oldfags?

>Funbrain
Holy fucking SHIT I remember that
They even had a Diary of a Wimpy Kid game to promote the book n shit

it's actually the reason I starting coming here, luckily I became disgusted and stopped following the show before I ever told anyone irl I liked it

loved reading the webcomic many years ago on funbrain(?)

did the book series cover all the webcomic material?

jesus, it's like twisting the knife in a wound I never knew I had

I think it has now, though not in the same order.

Remember this?

Ahhh muh nigga

>Diary of a Wimpy Kid thread
>on Cred Forums of all places

Huh

Looking back, these are some pretty entertaining books, but god I really hated seeing Greg suffer.

will you be my gf?

>9 million posters
Dubious

I honestly can't think of a worse thing any board on this site has collectively done.

>this fucking book
>that fucking retard
>tfw everyone in my school was doing that whole "HUR DURR HE GOT THE CHEESE TOUCH" in the playground
remember when it used to be a web comic on funbrain.com before it became a shitty meme tier book series?

Greg was kind of an asshole, to be completely honest. He was always seeking the easy way out and throwing his friends under the bus. Sure, he had some redeeming moments, but for the most part, he has this kind of superiority complex about him.

Greg's dad did nothing wrong.
Greg was such a fucking loser. The books actually pushed me to be less of a faggot

It updated in August, and now I feel the need to read through all of them again.

>Each panel is a separate image

For what purpose

What do you think I'm doing?

It's not as good as I thought it was as a kid, but there are some bits that hold up. And it's humor can get surprisingly dark for a kids' comic.

>jokingly calling it the best thing ever
Are you just that imposed against the idea that people actually liked it, here?

>it's been nearly a decade since you thought about the Cheese Touch
>you could have the Cheese Touch right now and not even know it

So were these books about a sociopath bullying the shit out of his heavily disabled 'friend' because that's all I got out of it

am I the only one who finds this franchise really homotastic? same with ed edd and eddy. like really really gay

I'm just sad 'brovine' never caught on. but then the bison never appeared again, and yaks didn't appear for five years, so

>it's been six years since the movie
NO

Behold Cred Forums, your new Greg Heffley and Rowley Jefferson.

Rowley definitely looks on point in this one.

Also, yes, they're also recasting Rodrick and Greg's parents as well.

I haven't thought of this since 10 years ago. Whoah.
I used to love it ;_;7

Poptropica was my shit!!! It seemed like one of the last games that didn't get all pay incentived for items and maps like Club Penguin, until it finally did and I stopped playing.

Damn I had a lot of the maps completed. I think my account is deleted now:(

>they recasted the parents and Rodrick

Speaking of, how was the actual movie itself?

>the scene where Greg pisses on Rodrick

I don't care about the movies, the appeal is totally lost without the original format for reasons I don't care enough to analyze

Too many to count.

Is it okay to still read these are a grownup?

That Greg looks computer-generated

I hate you

Tbh that's what made him relatable, he was always the kind of person that we actually were, not who we wanted to be or said we were

a grownup is not ashamed by what he likes

>Nostalgia Critic reaction image
Ew.

I remember this! I loved it. I thought it was really witty and real written.

I miss going on FunBrain. Elementary school flashbacks.

If you were 10 in 2007, you'd be 19 now.

I remember the original actors who played Greg and Rowley hated those Dork Diaries books.

Kinney was pretty meh about it since it made kids read more.

>mfw listening to interviews and commentaries on the films
>mfw he's boring as all hell
Or humble, I can't tell the difference