We need to assemble a team!

We need to assemble a team!

>A super strong crocodile guy

Alright, fight fire with fire, sounds good

>Patriotic special forces guy that we can count on to lead

Perfect

>A guy that can turn into some crazy ancient demon thing and set all kinds of shit on fire

Great thinking!

>A world class assassin and hitman, he always hits his target

Good, that will be useful

>A guy that can throw a boomerang

What?

>A crazy girl we got form Hot Topic!

Now you're just fucking with me

The movie was good.

fpbp

Only if Captain Boomerang had brought his end game . . .

Boomerang is crazy skilled, and can be a threat to one of the most powerful metas there is.

Harley...well, she has better luck fighting with Batman than most and is easier to control than the Joker.

I really wish you would go to Cred Forums with all your live-action cancer.

>Some rich dude who knows karate
What the fuck?

Boomerangs can be deadly in the hands of a master.

Is the good version of the movie out yet?

>that old style batman
I'm already erect

You forgot about the dude with the rope, very useful.

Yes, truly these are the kinds of people you throw at Superman level threats.

I'm a marvelfag but this shits been beat to death.

Not everything is about some retarded rivalry

Slipknot was obviously tailor picked to help get the wall out.

I really wish you'd shut the fuck up

The mods will never enforce your retarded rules

Yeah...because they could totally reign in Superman and Batman, and even Wonder Woman too!...they could guys, I swear, they could get them!

The idea is that meta humans and super villains/heroes are a new thing...they are going the gather the once they have already caught together and try to use them for whatever they can

It's quite simple

Meanwhile The Avengers has a guy who shoots arrows & a crazy slut that wraps her legs around your face.

you either fell for bait or your o.p. either way kys

Amanda Waller literally says that Captain Boomerang has no powers but has experience with fighting metahumans. These are her exact words. If you missed this you did not watch the movie, and are a shitposting faggot.

>muh Hot Topic maymay
Oh, you're a Marvelcuck. Carry on then.

The mods have always said live action adaptations go on Cred Forums, fucking newfag

fuck you tvcuck

This. They were bringing together the criminals they had on-hand or knew they could control.

>implying people don't shit on Hawkeye for being useless or calling Black Widow a useless whore.

>D-don't make fun of muh waifu! I'm gonna share this bullshit with ALL of my Facebook friends, you'll see!

What the fuck are you talking about

Out of all the shitty parts of the movie, the one that struck me as the shittiest was when it took Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Captain America to unload a bus full of people.

yeah they can totally take on the justice league just read the comics you casual

No Amanda Waller scene :/