WHY IS HE SO OLD? WHY IS THE CGI SO BAD? FUCK THIS SHOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY IS HE SO OLD? WHY IS THE CGI SO BAD? FUCK THIS SHOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because it's not canon

>head down, eyes up
>>>/2009/

Chill out user. If we're lucky we'll get a cameo from Blaze.

He's been aged up and it's TV budget CGI

Haha! What an epic meme! I like it. We pretend to hate a show and shit all over it! The 'normies' will eat it up! Great job, fellow memesmiths!

It's not super canon

Fuck yeah user. I see you spittin mad REAL terms.

He's so old so he could fuck Quake.

I'm not pretending.

Uhhhh buddy it's not the best show

god I hate Cred Forums

it's fucking great, not netflix quality but it's really well done. The blood amount of blood GR caused was pretty cool and showed him off as a badass. The new time slot may be a good thing for the show

Shut up the both of you

Stop getting triggered by the most transparent bait.

For the fourth season of a television show, the CGI wasn't at all offensive.

As for his age? He's established. This isn't his origin story. He's allowed to be older because this story isn't his inaugural story, it's his clash with SHIELD.

Also Its canon

Is this a way Perlmutter of fucking over Feige for not making his pet project Inhumans popular.

There's no bait here, you little shit.

I was actually impressed by the transformation.

Too bad the actually look doesn't hold a candle to the comic and it's in a terrible show.

All right, stay mad faggot.

it's not canon

>CGI SO BAD
Are you kidding? For a TV show(so veeeeeery low budget) the CGI is amazing.

So old because Daisy. He fuck Daisy. Maybe not now, maybe not next episode, but he will fuck Daisy sooner or later.

I thought it was okay, for a really watered-down version of Robbie.

>yet another thread where people who don't watch the show complain about the show

not gonna lie, that actually looks cool as fuck.

Is the episode worth a watch though? I havn't seen AoS since the pilot. And I'm only here for GR.

It got a lot better after season one, the recent stuff with Hive I felt was really strong.

It is worth a watch, GR looks so fucking great in this show, I'm genuinely bumbed I have to wait a week between each episode right now.

>latino ghost rider
>literally drives a lowrider

>lowrider

For fucks sake, at least google the damn car before you post.

kill yourself

>lowrider

>skull is bigger than his head

somehow this show brings out Cred Forumstier shitposting. It's the only thing other than company wars that i've seen pull this off on Cred Forums.

I thought it being a split between being a generic skull and a stylized helmet would look like crap based on the promo poster, but it actually looks great.

The good thing that came out of this was Robbie Reyes getting another comic, this show remains a massive not canon disappointment.

>magic

Do you also complain that Hulk is over 9 feet tall and Banner is roughly around 6 feet tall?

>that disgusting rapist mustache
>head tilted down to look like he's supposed to be intimidating
lol