Infamous Doom

Doom thread.
But who should've been the real creative team for is series?

Nobody
The concept is retarded.

>bendos
marvel has literally no writers, UNIRONICALLY SPEAKING

fucks sakes what a fucking retarded peoce of ahit im fucking mad because of this fuck this

Somebody post the preview that went up.

Looks like a rejected mega man boss.

Jonathan Hickman and Mike Mignola. Or Roger Stern and John Byrne.

First post = best post.

Bendis and Slott

Why can't you do it?

Yout got it

End preview. Covers & variants

Iron Man hasn't been interesting to me ever since Fraction got off the title and every writer past him has just been trying to emulate RDJ.

I'm so beyond ready for RDJ's contract to expire so Stark can go back to being a B-Lister. He's much more interesting as cutthroat businessman who gets shit done, rather than toothlessly snide nonthreateningly sarcastic.

Obligatory Skottie Young variant

Ribic cover

Hip hop variant

Must be weird looking on the outside in now.

I wish Ribic would head over to DC. Him on a Justice League book would be all kinds of hot titties.

>Jonathan Hickman
Came here to say this. Nobody Doomwanks like the Hickmeister

Mr. Miracle

Once his contract is up I'm sure he'll make the switch. Marvel has a tendency to pay artists poorly cause they're being cheap, or can't afford the artist for more than a handful of issues, or both. Unless you're Bendis or Slott I honestly doubt anybody gets paid well at Marvel.

Hickman & Opena/Schiti

Does he even have a contract? He's doing an Image book and doing a Metabarons book in 2017/2018, he's kinda locked up. He'd make more money doing indie/euro shit than DC/Marvel if they're successful enough.

>Marvel has a tendency to pay artists poorly cause they're being cheap, or can't afford the artist for more than a handful of issues

Why are you lying on the internet user? Plz don't lie.

>third panel
Bendis?!

wew. That's nice.

>The Hood
>Muh Illuminati

Of course, the character has been much more interesting since then but Bendis is a hack.

>Doom reminisces about being in the illuminati
>fast forward to looking at iron man armor
> $10 says that Doom will say "I should have done this years ago" while wearing the Iron Man armor

Marvel pays artists better than DC and DC pays writers better.

That said certain artists don't go to Marvel no matter what, after JH Williams had his falling out with DC over Batwoman Bendis and Brevoort kept tweeting him to talk to them but Williams never replied and obviously he didn't go to Marvel. He's now in IDW doing covers for Micronauts.

That said Ribic has mostly been a Marvel guy but he has done some stuff for DC.

If he wasn't under contract then he'd already be working for DC because they're the only people in the comics industry with any backbone and artistic integrity. Everyone else has fallen to the SJWs.

>Bendis and Brevoort kept tweeting him
jfc, how unprofessional

>with any backbone and artistic integrity.

Stay mad, marveldrone.

So, what about Image?

>it's an "indiefag shills his pretentious SJW garbage" episode
wew lad

Hickman and Gurihuru

The art is shitty as hell

Hickman and Opena

They turned Doom into a jew. He looks nothing like Victor Von Doom.

I want to see what happens if they have to collaborate. Slott tries to stick to continuity while Bendis gives no fucks.

Who wants to guess the dialogue for these pages?

>brand whoring this hard

Jews> gypsies.