Let's talk about the great Cred Forums games. What are your favorites? This is one...

Let's talk about the great Cred Forums games. What are your favorites? This is one. I've played through this game countless times and it never stops being fun and in general, a better Transformers story than most of the modern media presents and has tons of replay value as you can experiment with different weapons....I just love it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7n9IVK2V7zM
youtube.com/watch?v=VzmoE9SKlDg
youtube.com/watch?v=C3E358n7pcI
youtube.com/watch?v=eyW5KMMDjZw
youtube.com/watch?v=T1q5n-nofxA
youtube.com/watch?v=7nhsfP8cDt8
youtube.com/watch?v=G_NkryTEb8w
youtube.com/watch?v=pOU6HVSL6a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How was this compared to War for Cybertron?

>those designs
>good new lore
>dat voice acting
>BRUTICUS
only complaint was the repetitive gameplay and weirdly hard in some areas

Better

War had coop.
Fall had better gameplay mechanics and the missions were more nuanced to the specific character you had to play that chapter vs War allowing you to choose who to play as for that chapter
Fall is better but both are good.

60 fps. More linear story (can't select character). Graphics are better, combat is more tight, everything fucking works. I would argue just as good, each provides a different experience.

Also the soundtrack for War for Cybertron is easily one of my favorite game soundtracks. The first time I heard Fuel of War during a tense gameplay match my heartrate and adrenaline skyrocketed.
youtube.com/watch?v=7n9IVK2V7zM

Also, favorite game is of all time is Jedi Outcast without a doubt. Story was legit, music was epic, campaign was suitably epic, and it had some of the best saber combat that has yet to ever be completely replicated (Jedi Academy improved some things while changing others.

Favorite Spider-Man game hands down. Ultimate Spider-Man provided the best Spidey story as well as expanded gameplay options. Being able to switch between Spidey and Venom after you beat the game greatly expanded the life of this title. Also Venom appropriately moves very different from Spidey which makes playing him a blast (the locomotion jump is insane).

>and weirdly hard in some areas
It's worth the challenge once you beat it..since afterwards you can choose any weapons you want. If you use Megatrons "riot cannon" it's basically just kill everybody you see in one hit mode even if you miss, satisfying to beat parts of the game that were difficult before with such ease

There are definitely difficulty spikes in this game which requires you to get gud or quit but it's doable. Causing general mayhem in a giant city sandbox never got old.

>in general, a better Transformers story than most of the modern media presents

It's just G1 wank, which I guess is a good story to you guys

Back when Neversoft was a good game company they release the quinsential Spider-Man game of its era. There was so much content in that game and the story was highly replayable. Would recommend to anyone who wants more Spidey.

To be fair most of current Transformers has abysmal writing quality.

>It's just G1 wank, which I guess is a good story to you guys

Spotted the IDW fag, yeah I know it hurts to get into a fandom "late" and feel like everyone else knows more than you do...grow the fuck up

Brock is crossing baseline Delta!

90s spidey was best spidey
>before civil war
>before OMD
>before sins past
We only had to deal with the clone saga but damn it was a fun time

The fact this hasn't been posted yet is quite startling. I know this isn't a popular opinion but I loved ALL the Arkham games for both their unique interpretation of Batman, the music, and the slick combo anyone anywhere free flow combat and predator challenges where you stalk your prey are some of most favorite gameplay experiences ever.

When I played this as a kid, I didn't understand that I could only play as Spidey and Venom, so I kept trying to unlock Carnage.

That would have been legit. The main thing I remember about the game is that the story is short and leaves you wanting more and the only way you could unlock the symbiote spidey suit was to do something insane. I think these were the requirements:
ALL Combat tours.
ALL Races (Including Johnny Storm's races)
ALL 190 Tokens
100 City Events

Not a comic or cartoon. Fuck off and stay gone.

My biggest gripe with FOC was they screwed up Escalation mode. Escalation was my favorite game mode from WFC, so really I missed being able to select whichever character I wanted, as opposed to each map forcing you to choose from four. Seems unnecessarily restrictive.

>games based off of comics and cartoons
>comics and cartoons
>comics
>cartoons

nah user, how about you fuck off and stay gone.

Anyone else enjoyed this? I know I did

The combat kills it for me.
It's easy to the point of being boring.

If you find the base games too easy, did you try Dark Knight Mode? Below are the list of changes.
>Counter Icons are removed. This means that the player is no longer given hints when an enemy attacks.
>Enemies are faster, and take more punishment before going down. They also deal more damage.
>Enemy layouts are changed, meaning that early-game enemy encounters might have end-game enemies/weapons on them.

All that said, if you plowed through Dark Knight mode and are still bored by the combat than you need to go to Cred Forums and have them recommend some games with intense combat systems (devil may cry 3, metal gear revengence).

It definitely had its moments.

Poser

Deadpool ruined any chance of seeing a third game.

Then some company used the assets to make a shitty move tie in game for AoE.

Jesus fuck dude it's over. They won.

Also I found this game immensly enjoyable if not extraordinarily difficult.

Fuck me I forgot to include the game.

>if not extraordinarily difficult.

Why do so many people keep saying this? I mean, i was challenging yeah but not "hard" by any means to me in terms of like being unfair

What parts did you have such trouble with?

I don't think there were any specific parts that brought my progress to a screeching halt, but some of the enemy placements and intense knockback upon being hit drove me absolutely batty. Then again, I was a lot younger when I played it so there's a chance it's not as difficult as I remember.

maaaan, this game was the shit.
also, their symbiote saga is way, WAY better than the comics one.

this game had story, setting, gameplay and it was fun as fuck.
i always expected a sequel, but that day never came up.

You're not wrong, but I am happy that the comic iteration of the symbiote saga resulted in Gwen getting resurrected.

I don't play a lot of games, but I used to love Ultimate Spider-Man.

I never played these games, but that trailer upset me that we will never get a movie by these guys, and we're stuck with Bay.

oh, kinda forgot about that.
i wonder if we will be able to see carnage gwen in web warriors.
it looks like noir could be the symbiote add-up to the team, but i feel like he's just a plot device to handle the symbiote to someone else, either a future warrior, or a future enemy.

How does the game hold up meow?

Also I actually enjoyed some aspects of the Self Titled Hulk title more than Ultimate Destruction. Story was gamma radiated goodness and it have genuinely interesting and well performed boss fights. Also the custcenes in the gamecube version are stunning.

First one had a much better campaign mode. Aside from the added co-op, the the bosses and set-pieces were amazing and it felt much less like a "lead you by the nose" walking tour than FoC. Things were still linear, but felt much more organic.
Second one's Story is probably better though, and the multiplayer is far more balanced, though it still has it's issues.

>no arkham game with playable damian
>no batman inc game
>no arkham beyond game
>no nightwing game
Why does dc hate making money

I just quit that game.

I want the last three options you listed. Not a big fan of Damien but maybe that's because I feel like only a handful of writes can write him well. I feel like it's easier to get Damien wrong than to get Terry wrong.

Also best Terry scene just because he manages to dismantle the Joker in a way Bruce never could.
youtube.com/watch?v=VzmoE9SKlDg

Get tomasi to write it then

In terms of multiplayer I enjoyed Fall much more then War. IT might be because Fall introduced Dinobots which were cool as fuck, but generally it felt a lot more balanced and actually felt like map design made vehicles more useful then going from point a to b really quick.

Reminder that this game had two amazing trailers
youtube.com/watch?v=C3E358n7pcI
youtube.com/watch?v=eyW5KMMDjZw
You could power a small city with the hype these generated.

And another reminder to Thank Matt Tieger, his begging and pleading to Hasbro to let him use the Dinobots in this game is why they're in every new adaption today.
Hasbro was planning on quietly retiring the idea of Dinobots otherwise.

Another reminder that Fall got a PS4 port a few weeks ago.

Holy shit, this 1000 times.
Also replacing one of your second abilities with a shitty dash.

Yeah, got one on Xbone too.
Good to see.

>Hasbro retiring the Dinobots

I don't believe it for a minute.

I wasn't aware. I may have to pick that up now. Thanks Anons.

When was the last time Hasbro had really used that IP before FoC? Animated right? Relatively small supporting cast role in the show and only three, maybe four, toys came out of that to my recollection. Before that the last Dinobot was just Grimlock in Classics in '06. A shitty limited release Grimlock and Swoop in Energon and Dinobots subline in Beast Machines before that.
Not exactly the headliners they were back in G1

sly cooper is one of my favorites

Surprised it hasn't been posted.
Spider-Man 2 by Treyarch demonstrated to the world that with a competent developer movie tie in games can be truly be a triple A gaming production. Spider Man 2 presented the best web swinging mechanics known to man which would already warrant price of admission. Couple challenges, unlockable tokens, tons of side-missions, and a decent campaign and you have a gaming experience that will suck up a significant portion of your free time.

The funny thing is that the webswinging was the work of just one guy. He left Treyarch and is working for some indie studio now.

>work of just one guy. He left Treyarch and is working for some indie studio no
The only game that I can think of that comes close to the swinging physics beside than past Spider-Man games (I never played web of shadows or shatter dimension) is the recent anime inspired title Attack on Titan. Video provided.
youtube.com/watch?v=T1q5n-nofxA
youtube.com/watch?v=7nhsfP8cDt8
>Easy Allies is the previous GT crew which I love
youtube.com/watch?v=G_NkryTEb8w

That final chapter was GOAT
>that transition from all those decepticons and autobots
>that music
>that part when Megatron interrupts his honorbu duel with prime just to bring him to the ground and beat the everloving shit out of him
>that part where prime disarms Megatron, stabs him with his own sword, to only get his face caved in by Megatron while the sword is still in his chest

Decent run and gun

Defiantly the best Nickelodeon game on the GBA

FUCK YOU GOBBY, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Vicky's Stomach level is literally unplayable whomever Beta tested this shitty tie-in game needs his hands broken with a ruler

But we're allowed to have constant shitty live-action movie bait threads? Fuck you. If we can have one we can have the other.

It's really not

>I'M NOT RUNNING! I'M JUST BEING SHY!

Not him, but i play platinum/kamiya games on the regular and i feel like it really killed my enjoyment of the arkham games.

Yeah, you had to collect everything on the map and do all the side missions. And you know, I honestly would not have minded collecting everything IF they had a way to make the items appear on the map, even just on the mini-map would have been helpful, near or after the end of the game's story.

Seriously, having a lot of shit in a sandbox to collect but no way to find everything is just bullshit.

Did the movie games do that? I never played them but with all the hype I hear about Spider-Man 2 I plan on picking it up if I ever see a copy anywhere.

Which version of Spider-Man 2 is the best and why is it the PC version?

youtube.com/watch?v=pOU6HVSL6a8

It feels like the Marvel/IDW comics, I.e it's got that seriousness and depth that's absent from the movies and TV shows.