ITT:

Shows deserving of a reboot.

It DESERVES a reboot but I do not WANT one

Most 80s action cartoons could use a reboot. The ones we've seen rebooted (TMNT, Voltron, He-Man, etc) have been great.

Post the screen caps of the giraffe, mouth raping the kid.

this one deserves a real reboot.

with today's technology, everything could be better; animation wise and stories.

>using wifi to connect to different mainframes with alternate versions of themselves or different based on the type of tech
>more intense game segments cuz holy shit this ain't your granpas dungeon crawler any more.
>the absolute fun the characters could have with the updated tech.
>Or the having to go into an old outdated system to have shenanigans in that
>surfing the internet could be even better filled with more bizarre shit.
>way more intimidating antagonists because of today's roided-out viruses and malware.

I mean, it would be great if done correctly. it has so much potential with tech and computers and the internet being so ingrained in the culture. not like it was back then, where it was mostly a wide-eyed wonder for a lot of kids.

This show is garbage

You know that a remake is just gonna have them staring at their phones all weekend. Or worse, playing Pokemon Go.

And they gotta be home by curfew, because terrorists and shit.

Why though? Both these shows were highly episodic in nature and a reboot would basically bring nothing new to the table outside of a different art style and rehashing old episodes and jokes. Just re-watch them if you miss them.

you sound boring

Combined action and comedy before it was cool

we all know...

I think this was the first furry boner and the first boner towards a British accent I had as a kid.

It was strange times.

>reboot
Nah, the Weekenders DESERVE a new Complete Colletion Series DVD.

god in heaven PLEASE

I know it's basically like The Weekenders but if they fixed the animation it could be cool

As much I liked this show Gym Partner doesn't need this.

All the show ever got from people was constant belittling. No no, rest your weary head. You don't have to fight anymore.