youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwVDAUZ5jymElg4ryjVmbRnCJ5LMqZKO5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S

THE

Better than this?
youtube.com/watch?v=p8dyRqK06K4

NUT

Cancer.

Eh, give it another month and everyone will be memeing about mega babies or some shit.

how experimental and edgy

SHACK

its the shacknut

Holy shit that sounded actually good.

>Nutshack
Youtube keeps pushing this shit on me every time I go to their front page, and I don't know why.

Hmmm... there was a lot of talent put into making this, goes a little too off the rails in the middle there. It doesn't necessarily need to stick to the original leitmotif, but it should remain very distinctly The Nutshack. The meat in this The Nutshack theme sandwich is not thematically infused with the essence of The Nutshack. When I listen to these parts, I don't picture Phil from Frisco, Jack from the PI, Horatio or Horat so big-eyed. I especially don't picture Tito Dick, Dickman baby! There is a hint of shaking like a seizure in there though.

The rest is pretty solidly The Nutshack, and it all sounds good. I recommend for anyone making future theme remixes to meditate on the series by marathoning it several times. I believe the "the nutshack but every nutshack is replaced by the entire series of the nutshack" video would aid greatly with this. You might need to watch it twice though.

I dont think so

Mega Babies intro is just a remix of a nursery rhyme, the Nutshack is a one-of-a-kind theme

Quints confirm

>Mega Babies

Close enough

youtube.com/watch?v=53sRUzQH9vE

With a dubs to boot

I vote for Hammerman to be next month's meme.

Hazelnut Adobe

Fucking Siivagunner memes on Cred Forums everyday now.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwVDAUZ5jymElg4ryjVmbRnCJ5LMqZKO5

Do the all episodes of that show even exist anymore?