ITT: Cred Forums scenes that make you tear up

ITT: Cred Forums scenes that make you tear up

My sister recently moved far away and I saw this episode for the first time in ages, it was pretty hard to hold back the tears.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nDcXgyTAPA
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
youtube.com/watch?v=JhaZB4U6FTU
youtube.com/watch?v=vfGAleaUa2o
youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c
youtu.be/kfLMUt1x2Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=q6JDyhdRfwU
youtube.com/watch?v=rnCbFRgRWJE
youtube.com/watch?v=NvhqTIfJWa8
youtube.com/watch?v=YOooJW5SSDA
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-New-Adventures-of-Winnie-the-Pooh/Episode-004-Find-Her-Keep-Her?id=32425
youtube.com/watch?v=0ROE9iSoH4U
youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
youtu.be/POXxmaJ_cV8?t=15m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=vA2vCG6WwQA&index=13&list=PLA1A848635E6598A5
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoXD6Y7CXMU
youtube.com/watch?v=SNWK_Y_ibcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im sorry user, that scene also made me cry a little. Wanna talk about it?

Can we make out while we talk?

Aww At least you can call her and she's not dead.

You know it. But are you a boner a girl i dont care desu

Unlike my dog who died last year

Reminder that this episode lost the Emmy to that episode of the Simpsons where Homer moves in with the gay dudes

>But are you a boner a girl
Like a futa? Nope, 'fraid not.

Godfuckingdamnit, im bi and even that pisses me off. The episode with frys dog made me feel emotions angsty teen me hadnt felt in ages.

It lost to THAT!?
FUCK, that episode was the first thing that made me shed tears in years.

If it was Homer's Phobia I could understand it. Funny episode and first to do the gay issue thing.
But where is the merit of that episode?

...Oh, I get it. It normalizes sodomy. That's why the Jews liked it.

>It normalizes sodomy. That's why the Jews liked it.
Being gay isnt some affront to nature, you thick brained antisemetic hick

This episode always makes me feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nDcXgyTAPA
Every time I hear it I get a wierd feeling on my back. I remember watching it with my sister during the premiere and then watching the finale together

>Being gay isnt some affront to nature

It is but let's take it for granted that the act itself is not.

Homosexuals do not act like heterosexuals but with with the same sex. They are disgusting and depraved people. Hundreds or thousands of sex partners in a life time. Massive rates of domestic violence, drug abuse and mental illness.

This is a documentary called "The Gift" it is about what gay people are actually like:

youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o

They willingly infect and get infected with HIV. Even the ones that don't directly want it typically give zero fucks about using condoms.
Have you ever heard of Gaetan Dugas? HIV may only exist in the West today because of a single man:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas

(((Media))) pushes the idea that homosexuals behave just like us. It isn't true. Sure, I'll grant you that some of them do. They are a minority.

That Simpsons episode showed homosexuals acting mostly like us. That is why the episode won. It was a crappy episode.

That's how I am with the Spongebob ending credits, they don't play them on Nickelodeon much anymore but it reminds me of being a kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=JhaZB4U6FTU

When they finally end the series I hope they do it with just this.

Don't turn my thread into some gay shit please

also pic related makes me tear up even just thinking about it

Gays are normal people. They are kind, loving, and a honnorable subculture in society. Fucking homophobic bigots that are so insecure of there masculinity that theyre horrified when two men fuck that they have to hate them are not respectable or mentally well people.

Homers Mother
youtube.com/watch?v=vfGAleaUa2o
Not purely for the ending,

>Marge: I just don’t think you should get too excited about the woman who abandoned you for 25 years. You could get hurt again.
>Homer: First, it wasn’t 25 years — it was 27 years. And second, she had a very good reason.
>Marge: Which was…?
>Homer: [pause] I dunno. I guess I was just a horrible son and no mother would want me.
>Marge: Oh, Homey, come on. You’re a sweet, kind, loving man. I’m sure you were a wonderful son!
>Homer:Then why did she leave me?

I used to cry at that as a kid too, reminded me when i was a toddler and was happier with its solmen yet bitter sweet sound to it.

Bone her.

This is bait. Ignore this google.

You see, thats good writing. Why cant the simpsons use good writing like that anymore?

The second half of When the Wind Blows. The innocence of the characters mixed with the absolute horror of what they were going through was just too much.

Ah, I remember that's how I would know I just watched a shitton of spongebob episodes. We have season 1 and 2 on DVD and the credits would only play after you finished watching all the episodes on the disc.

Goddamn it. Every time.

Its not bait. Eat farts you goat fucking redneck.

The Halloween episode of Rugrats makes me cry for purely personal reasons. My grandma used to record episodes of things on Nickelodeon for us since we didn't have cable, and then would send us home with a new VHS tape whenever we went to her house. I remember ads for the Addams Family and goofy Nickelodeon bumpers. I remember the episode of Rugrats very clearly because that was the only one I watched/had access to. My grandma's been gone for a long time, but I still have those VHS tapes she sent. Fuck, I wish I wasn't an adult.

>tfw they retconned both of these with that shitty movie

You should read the book if you haven't already. It's much, much worse.

I used to be OK with gays until I took a shower and spread my ass cheeks extra wide to rinse my butthole and then it dawned on me that faggots must go out of their way to clean their asses for their boyfriends to pound them.

It sure is natural cleaning an orifice intended for shit so your buttbuddy doesn't get some nasty ass disease from your asshole.

You're degenerate filth.

If this is bot bait, you are seriously autistic. Ill laugh at you while im plowing my bf in the ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c

This is mostly in retrospect. The last time Spongebob was good.

I really wish the series had ended with the movie, it's such a perfect series finale and it's still funny as fuck.

The second movie was actually pretty good. A big chunk of it was 2D and reminded me of quality spongebob. I liked the time travel sequences that were these cool unexpected bits of art.
youtu.be/kfLMUt1x2Mk

Were you and your sister close user or is this more a case of you only miss her now that she's gone?

I start to tear up just thinking about that episode...God damn man.

fuck. i rewatched this movie after my cat died and it just wasn't the same as when i first saw this as a kid. I can't stand to watch this scene anymore.

We're pretty close, this past summer since she graduated we got to hang out a lot (4 months, longest we've been back at home together in 5 years).
It's just sad knowing that our family probably won't be all together for long periods of time anymore, getting older still feels weird and I'm only 24.

She left me a note congratulating me on finally getting my shit together and working on finishing up college (not to mention tackling social anxiety). Despite us having arguments a lot when she was back we still had a lot of great long talks about life and the old days this past summer.

Anything Pooh related makes me tear up, it's just so sweet.

That episode always makes me cry, OP. My brother who's younger than me by two years and I have been really close all our lives so anything sad involving brothers always hits hard.

What did you want to tell me, Cred Forums?

It's just so perfectly done, it really captures how even though we argue and complain about our siblings deep down they're our closest friends.

I hope I go before my sister when we're older, I don't think I'd have anyone to truly talk about everything with without her.

Godfuckingdammit fuck you. I was like 4 and I was crying so damned hard it freaked my mom out.

every time...

>Reminder that this episode lost the Emmy to that episode of the Simpsons where Homer moves in with the gay dudes

Every time I begin to question if my dislike of this PC generation is just me being outdated something like this reminds me that no the rest of the world is just fucking nuts

I hate that this post has no responses, and the one about the stupid dog does.

when I was watching the whole thing on netflix, i thought this was very touching, I was surprised this episode wasn't more famous. Then I remembered America, and their weird zoophilia.

The only thing worse then the normalization of gays is people like you who puts mental illness on a pedestal.

It's not that. Fry's mom was shitty. Yea its a touching moment but it's like a bandaid on a stab wound.
Seymour was loyal, one of the few, if only, good things in Fry's life at the time and he fucking waited for him like a good dog.

I assume you never had a dog as a kid.

What stings more than anything is Fry assuming the dog had a full life without him. Then we see all the dog wanted was Fry to come back.

I assume you didn't have a mom.

and I did. He lived for like 13 years.

Good, because when the time comes your severd head will be on a pike for being a bigoted cunt.

Nibbler: What is one life weighed against the entire universe?
Fry: But it was my life...
Damn, that moment.

Also no Fry-Leela moments? Really?

no matter how many queers you put on TV it will always set off alarm bells in peoples heads when they see two men kiss in real life. Pretend all you like

Just fuck already and get it over with.

>Fry-Leela moments
Go right ahead.

My cat died last year

But he was very old, 20

But the last thing he did before his instincts told him to find a place to die was try to sit next to me like he usually did

As meh as the revival seasons were, I really enjoyed the way they handled the series finale with Fry and Leela in that infinite loop of love.

This, for example. God, all these times when Fry did something awesome for Leela, but it were lost by some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6JDyhdRfwU

Oh, man. One of the best episodes. I liked it even more than original comic.

Batman's fantasy is literally for Thomas Wayne to grow a pair.

Everything is perfectly fine until Van says, "Daddy..." That fucking killed me. It makes Supes' fight with Mongol so much more satisfying.
youtube.com/watch?v=rnCbFRgRWJE

Not a tear-jerker, but I always loved this line:

Leela: You know, Fry? I don't care if you're not the most important person in the universe. It really makes me happy to see you right now.
Fry: Then I am the most important person in the universe.

It's pretty easy to see why it's the one adaptation Alan Moore doesn't hate. I had forgotten how savage Supes beat down was.Darkseid never pissed him off that bad.

Correct.

Tumblr or Jew?

Just watched this 2 nigjts ago, first time about a year. Still get something in my eye.. *sniff*

With this Collar
Zootopia welcomes you

>Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story. Who you CHOOSE to be.
>So... Who are you, panda?

youtube.com/watch?v=NvhqTIfJWa8

You go, I stay.

Because the entire episode around that scene was absolute shit. It was a pathetic excuse for a plot made only to deliver their shallow attempt at making a new "Jurassic bark"

For all the fry is an idiot jokes, he really did have a strange way of being a smooth talker

>tfw the Nox special

Goddamn is it brutal.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOooJW5SSDA

Same. There's a few moments I never noticed before reading the comic where they stitched over Robin's part, but everything else about it is just perfect

Woah. What is this from? I need some sickeningly sweet Wade.

I ALWAYS come back to this episode when I need a good cry. This and the Bender's origin episode.

>Little bird, little bird, fly through my window
>Fine molasses candies

Mock me if you will, but I was really caught off guard by the tone and I'm still amazed they managed to make such an emotional ending as they did.

I have to say, seeing this out of context makes me not believe you.

>Little bird, little bird, fly through my window
>Fine molasses candies
I dont want to cry it's too fucking early

No one ever does, user. No one ever does.

user, whenever Garth Ennis writes Superman, there's always feels by the end.

>He lives and he lives, until all of the lights go out.
This film made me cry for like ten minutes straight

Remender's X-Force

Your grandma was a very cash money grandmamma.

My condolences.

Just.

they probably rigged the competition because that episode was FUCKING GARBAGE

that movie fucking destroyed me as a kid

Damn, now I want to watch it again. Anyone know the title? And is it on youtube?

I feel the same way
Fucking bittersweet
Growing up and experiencing life
But you're family grows apart

BASED DEMATTEIS
this is how you do a great adaptation, and he did it great even if he changed some stuff like robin not being there

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-New-Adventures-of-Winnie-the-Pooh/Episode-004-Find-Her-Keep-Her?id=32425
The sound is slightly off, you might have to sync two videos together.

>read a synopsis of the book

What the fuck is this? This is straight up horror. I mean the movie was sad in many points but the book is just pure suffering.

But the bigoted cunts are the ones with all the guns.

>What would the hero say to the bad guy?
>You don't have to be the bad guy.
Fucking Lego Movie man.

>tears
I haven't cried since two months. And before that the last time I cried was 6 years ago. Sometimes I feel like a fucking heartless rock.

...is that not normal?

I haven't cried since I was ten. Am I more fucked up than I thought I was?

Yes.

>that moment when the music kicks in

Some people are more emotional than others.

That said rarely see anyone cry.

Last time I did and cried myself was at the funeral for granddad. But then only when they lowered the urn.

I don't cry during life events. If I get fired or break up with a girl or a family member dies, I don't cry. I feel shitty, yes, the whole lump in the throat, and sunken stomach, and dizzy head, but I don't cry.

Sometimes, rarely, maybe once a year or so, I will cry at fiction, normally animated. The intro to Up got me. It's Such a Beautiful Day made me cry. I reread The Giving Tree and broke down in tears. It's a rare thing but it happens, but only children's drawing books or animated movies seem to do that for me. I can't explain it.

A friend of mine died recently. His funeral was last night. Had I made it to the visitation, I probably would've cried but I didn't.

Up and the end of Six Feet Under made me sad cry. Other than that, I cry when something is overly emotionally happy. For example, I don't cry at Charlie's death in LOST but I cry every time in the first Locke episode when he stands up on the beach for the first time when that music swells.

I hadn't cried in roughly 10 years too, though I finally did this year when my dad passed from a losing battle with cancer.

I think Moore admitted to liking it even.

We need a Goon animated movie, so we can get a sequel based on this.

It's kind of a really nice day.

I just left home for school which was on the other side of the country

Yeah I was starting to feel homesick

I saw this episode

It hit me harder then special needs child to a wall

I think the reason it works so well is because the JL cartoon tried to set up Diana with Bruce, so when she starts shouting his name it really adds impact. Plus, you know, LEWD.

Both of these fucked me up

>Reminder that this episode lost the Emmy to that episode of the Simpsons where Homer moves in with the gay dudes
You're not fucking kidding. Seriously, besides the whole being progressive thing the Simpsons episode wasn't that good of an episode. The Futurama episode was well made and gave people real emotions. Three Gays in a Condo was just another "Marge and Homer have trouble with their marriage" episode the Simpsons always do.

The tears wouldn't stop for an hour.. This fucked me up badly..

He's just got a strange way with logic.

FUCK

I completely forgot about iro's son before this pic reminded me.

I got some feels.

Peter after Gwen's death.

But it was.

Always liked the art here.

I really liked this one.

John Constantine is suffering.

And not a scene from a cartoon or comic but I think this is pretty important.

>When he looks directly at the camera, directly at YOU, and says "You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you are the Special."

>This is my family. I found it, all by myself. It's little. And broken. But still good. Yeah, still good.

Sarah Lynn?

I might sound like a huge bitch for this, but seeing Eddy show compassion by replacing the bulb in JJJ would always make me tear up as a kid. Just the way everything was set, it felt so, warming to me.

Remembered

Fuck, I need to rewatch Lilo & Stitch

I think Pikachu's Goodbye made everyone cry like a little bitch.

>Happy birthday Kryptonian, I bring you oblivion

SO that's where that Elder Scrolls edit came from.

I still don't understand how it didn't win shit for awards

Ohhhh, so edgy.

This

And people STILL deny Cred Forumsmblr

This scene every time.
youtube.com/watch?v=0ROE9iSoH4U
THE BAD GUY OATH!

>i am so proud of you

Isn't growing up and leaving behind everything you've known and loved for the past twenty years of you life just great?

I love Superman feels or Bruce being a friend to Clark

I never see this movie mentioned here. Good taste my man.

What's this?

I brush my teeth every day.

Does that mean it's filthy of me to perform oral?

Yes, the human mouth is disgusting.

It's Such a Beautiful Day

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

youtu.be/POXxmaJ_cV8?t=15m45s

Fuck this video. Specially the ending.

That one just ... it just fucking hurts. They're so convinced their government or scientists have medicines to counter-act the fallout, they aren't nearly as concerned as they should be.

That said, they seem better-prepared than most of their hamlet. I'm only surprised they didn't have purified water in the house instead of scrounging for rainwater upstairs.

Oh, Jesus. I remember watching this the first time. I puzzled together he must have time-travelled or something if it was a football game AFTER his freeze, but when Nibbler said, "It's not YOUR dream, it's your MOTHER'S dream," I lost it. Total blubbering mess.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

God damn, that really got to me. That artist deserves a god damn award.

J'ohnn feels like what Superman would have been like if he'd been ripped from Krypton. Only, you know, humble.

When he sees his daughter again.

no one gives a shit about the old man, it's when greg almost dies that does it for me

>no one gives a shit about the old man
which reminds me, it's about time I rewatch it

me too famalam

I think because it's heavily implied he died in that chair and that's when he sees her again that sets me over. I'm such a sap for the 'seeing lost love ones right before death' thing.

Bolt is so underrated.

it's "all on my own."

youtube.com/watch?v=vA2vCG6WwQA&index=13&list=PLA1A848635E6598A5
not the best animated scene, but the music and voice acting help, especially the ending.

Seeing Grumpy cry is what got to me.

I loved the ending too

I miss Futurama

still can't believe i read this shit lol, especially fun after you've seen the movie

I don't like the way Tim Daly said, "Burn."

I always imagined him saying it with pure fucking hate & anger

What is this from? Pete/Gwen for life

This is why I hate Frozen so much. The sad moment towards the end of Bolt, Tangled and The Princess and the Frog lasted a while, but in Frozen it was only like 15 seconds.

Which one?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoXD6Y7CXMU
>louis re-meeting franny and his adopted parents & knowing how bright of a future he has with them
>goob being adopted
>little wonders
>KEEP MOVING FORWARD

Maybe it's just my undying love for this movie, but it makes me cry like a baby from where Bowler Hat Guy runs away 'til the end credits.

I meant Lewis, oops.

>Bowler Hat Guy

Oh fuck, I thought it was really sad when he wrote the question mark on his list.

Um no. She was home the entire time, the beast tricked HIM into leaving and chopping down the trees to keep the lantern burning. It was story timed here a week or two ago.

I vote for The Sting ending as well.

Oh my god, you're not FRIENDS with him are you? You know he eats his own shit, right?

Wish he'd died there desu.

What the fuck is this...I've never read so much sadness in my life...

Everyone always talks about Jurassic Bark or Luck of the Fryish but no one ever talks about the episode where Leela gets stung by a bee and trips the entire episode. Such a great moment when you realize she's been in a coma the whole time and fry was by her side all along.
Truly underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNWK_Y_ibcE