Can we all agree that superspeed is the most broken superpower next to prep-time?

Can we all agree that superspeed is the most broken superpower next to prep-time?

at least with prep-time they have to come up with something other than "run fast"

It's incredibly broken.
As long as you have enough of it to be effective, and secondary powers to survive using it.

It's broken, the more 'super' it is. Anything under speed of sound is ass,

Yet Apocalypse still managed to push his I win button. Imagine how that must have looked from everyone elses's point of view.

>Quicksilver's in...and he's down.
>Fuck, Plan B time!

Who gives a shit?

Time Manipulators.

People that can make time freeze or at least slow down to almost not moving, from their perspective. Allowing them to basically anything in an instant

super speedsters can do that too

It'd look like Apocalypse glitching out like something out of Garry's Mod for half a second before Quicksilver freezes in place and gets his leg snapped.

reality warping is more broken

>"I made anti-you goo."
Creative genius.

DC speedsters can do that because they have more abilities then super speed

Could the Flash beat someone like Tempus?

We get into this situation. where the first one to use their powers wins.

anti-shark repellant is still more creative/entertaining than "I run really fast"

See: Zoom.

atomic banana peel

Could super speed heroes beat doom guy?

Flashes aren't speedsters, they're reality warpers that think they're speedsters.

Plot armor is the most broken power.

>Can we all agree

has it ever been up to discussion? i

What about probability manipulation?

It's only really powerful if you can go from a 0% chance to a 100% chance, but at that point it's practically just reality manipulation.

>anti-shark repellant
Bat-Shark always keeps that in his utility belt in case he runs into the criminal who stole his shark repellant spray.

>heroes

They would have no reason to fight doom guy. Brutal though he is, his brutality is directed towards beings that have more than earned it.

Doom Guy IS a super speed hero

SYNERGY
Y
N
E
R
G
Y

Captain America vs Punisher, pls.

Why did QS stop throwing punches at super speeds? When Apoc was close enough he just have just unloaded a 50 hit combo

Does Quicksilver heal at super speed as well?

Overconfidence. He's grown up in a world that can basically only move when he lets it. He didn't expect anyone to have the reaction time to keep up with him, especially while getting rag-dolled.

this is such shit writing, its literally just buzzwords. "I can think at the speed of light" What? That's like saying you can think at a speed of 50mph. This is what makes characters overpowered.

You have no idea how many times I have spammed this question with this webm and this is the first answer that sounds like any effort was put into it. Thank you user, I can finally stop this now.

Of course.

>My leg!

I dunno, it didnt stop him getting suprised by a sonic gun travelling at, i dunno, the speed of sound that he should have been far faster than

While he's exaggerating for most of that, his powers do accelerate the rate at which electricity move through the neurons in his brain, bring it up to the speed of light, so his brain processes information faster.

This is aesthetically disgusting to look at. Was this in a TV show or a movie?

Considering momentum, shouldn't it be extremely hard to stop from super-speed once you really get started?

every speedster sees time as going more lowly otherwise their superspeed makes no sense.

quicksilver for example i an irritable asshole because he constantly lives in a world where everything happens super slow, so he's always bored.

Lol

Super-stopping is part of the super-speed kit.

It depends
Quicksilver is fast
He is fast and everything else is slow.
Whereas a Flash; their powers are active only when they're active
Kek
Idk if I'd call them full out reality warpers
And even then it's not like they can slow down and speed up time independently they can go fast

>This is aesthetically disgusting to look at.

It's a cam. Of course it is you fucking retard.

What's up with the anime dude?

That's a chick

Okay. What's up with the anime chick, dude?

Its only broken when its written retardedly

>hurr speedforce solves everything
>quicksilver ignoring the laws of physics on anything he touches
Those kids would be fucking dead with the way he just shook their brains around at mach 6 in less than a split second

Everyone who posts this is a fucking retard who knows nothing about the character. Posting this should be an auto-ban.

Probably just put there for the smugness. Her character doesn't really have anything to do with fires, speed or x-men or anything else. Also more points for being a Cred Forums creation?? No idea why she's there.

I see. Who is she, though?

Well those are kind of your two options when it comes to superspeed. Either ignore the ramifications, or make something to counteract them like The Speedforce.
If not, your heroes are just gonna die from g-force as soon as they start running.

or C) You dial it down so superspeed doesnt mean running at 13trillion times the speed of light and into something more believable

That's what Quicksilver normally is. Typically he's much slower than Flash, and staves off the effects of supersonic movement by being physically much tougher than a human.

Reminds me of Superman who says he can hear cell division, but fails to hear a stalker literally 20 meters away.

That's Akira Satou from Katawa Shoujo. She was there for every major disaster in human history because someone thought the character was photogenic.

Mach 3 or 5 Quicksilver is the GOAT.

Fox Quicksilver i too op, but the sub Mach 1 Quickslav was pretty good imo.

I wish he would have survived and gotten a little faster.

Oh, so that's why it looked like Katawa Shoujo. I thought the art style was familiar but I'd never seen this character. That explains it, and is mildly amusing. Thanks.

If you haven't read it, that's the blind girl's sister. You can't bang her.

Bryan singer needed him to loss and was too lazy to come up with a good way for it to happen.

Computers process information at the speed of light because it's literally just electric signals. Ones and zeros. Technically speaking since it can only process one section of info at one time its every machine cycle. Multicores add extra cycles. So info is transfered at the speed of light every machine cycle. The human brain does not work that way. It uses chemicals but it uses more than ones and zeros to process multiple lines of information at once. So we transfer more types and greater quantities of data slower. According to the picture flash transfers all that data at the speed of light like a computer.

So when he receives visual data his brain processes it and he reacts to it at the speed of light or basically instantly which isn't to him because he exists in an attosecond timeframe.

I hate myself

I wish Johns stopped shilling his shitty husbando.

>but fails to hear a stalker literally 20 meters away.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CELLS ARE DIVIDING RIGHT NOW? FUCK, THERE'S THIS FLY COUGHING RIGHT NOW THAT'S PRACTICALLY DROWNING YOU OUT. IT'S VERY HARD TO CONCENTRATE.

That's fucking harsh.

why is a character from katawa shoujo there ?

Akira was involved in every disaster in human history. Really. Check your college textbooks.

>mutual respect
>with a criminal/murderer

Well, it's not like Barry is a shit character to begin with

yeah.