Wonder Woman got over Superbro's death really quick, huh?

Wonder Woman got over Superbro's death really quick, huh?

>"man i once loved"
>not "the man i loved"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wonder Woman has shit taste in men

>Superman
>Batman
>Aquaman

>the world doesn't even know he is dead
>Justice League is already over him
>Krypto already forgot about him
>Wonder Woman went "lol who cares it was never real love anyway"

Only Batman can't get over it and everyone is calling him an asshole for that.

Holy fuck, man. You're everywhere.

Also, correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that bitch in yourr pic crazy about Batman as well?

Meanwhile Bruce is still all NOT MUH with Superdad because Superbro was near and dear to him.

Is she?

I rarely see her.

She's the whore of the Justice League

Thought that was Supergirl and or Hawkgal.

Steve and Arthur are the best tho.

After pic related I was sure he was never going to accept Superdad any time soon.

The other person who didn't forget Superbro is Lana

>Wonder Woman
>the whore of the Justice League
>the woman who rarely dated men, let alone Justice Leaguers
>the one that only liked the best of the best

Nah, man. Wonder Woman just know how to pick them well.

>the best of the best

But she didn't like Captain Marvel or Hal

Hal's a dumb and obnoxious slut. He's basically a male bimbo.
Billy's a fucking kid.

They stopped loving each other way before he died.

When the fuck did she get with Cyborg, Hal or Barry?

The two pretty much were going through a breakup.

She even doubted that he love him in JL. It's pretty obious that she fell in love with image of "alien god" She didn't even care and know about Clark. She loved Superman and that's all. It's like I once "loved" qt awesome-looking blondie girl, but since we fucked and her image gone, I lost interest in her.

What's wrong with a little /ss/?

What's all this superdad superbro business?

>this somehow excuses her for getting over so quick with the death of her ex which was also a friend and teammates with which he fought for years

they even had a SS/WW team book and now she is all "lol who cares! it happens, at least now I have LOIS!"

>Jon almost incinerates Bruce at the doorway by accident.

Jesus, Clark. Handle your son.

His powers are still coming in. Superman is still teaching him

SM/WW were MISTAKE. Creators know it and readers know it. Nobody cares about this shitty ship. It must be forbiden and forgotten. Like Kyle-Carol.

Hal isn't a slut!

They broke up before he died. She was ready to get back with Steve and he was going to fuck Lois. No point in pretending like they were in love when it was over.

It's best ignored and forgotten.

>It must be forbiden and forgotten. Like Kyle-Carol.
>could have forgotten Kyle/Carol forever after Omega Men
>then that fucking New Talent Showcase solicit pops up
absolutely disgusting

This is Cred Forums. We have to get mad about shit. I'm pretty sure Superbro told WW that he didn't love her anymore

Wonder Woman = Superman, Batman, Aquaman
Black Canary = Batman, Green Arrow, Ra's al Ghul, Nightwing
Zatanna Zatara = Batman, Superman, The Flash, John Constantine, Etrigan the Demon
Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman = Hawkman, Red Arrow
Power Girl = Hawkman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Blue Beetle II, Nightwing
Supergirl = Brainiac, Comet, Nightwing, Ultraman, Power Boy, Captain Comet

Wonder Woman is the less slutty girl from JL.

but Batman has never been with any of those women

Batman kissed Black Canary and Wonder Woman, though, so it counts, and genuinely loved Zatanna and Wonder Woman, which also counts, even if Zatanna's case they never did anything other than holding hands.

I'm sure that Bats have fucked Zatanna and probably WW. Maybe Canary before she get in relationship with Arrow.

I'm way disconnected from DC lately. How did Superbro die?

Batman never "fucked" any of them. Don't be crass. Batman's not for sexual.

>girl who loved Bruce from childhood and taught hiim "tricks"
>actual goddes who loved Bruce and were in team with him for years
>not fucked
Yeah, right. Bruce is playboy, he can't help it.

except for raping the joker

She had plenty of time to get over it. Their relationship wasnt strong in any form. They werent even close friends.
Like others said she was in love with an idea not the real one.
The second one implies true love or a husband not the sham that was their relationship

He tried to see how many cocks he could fit in his mouth at once and choked to death.

Six.

He is not dead.

There is an entire unresolved storyline about him and his Lois's origin. And no I'm not delusional. It's pretty clear both of them will come back to resolve the mystery.

Proof? Because he turned into dust how are you gonna come back from that?

Yeah. Superman was the one that broke up with her when she was trying to help him during the time he had lost his powers and being targeted by Vandal Savage's children.

You can argue that he broke up with her due mostly to insecurity, because he was already pissed off about the situation and feeling of powerlessness, and her constantly being there worrying about him only made worse, making him feel emasculated on top of everything, what with her bullheaded attempts to try to take care of him and protect his ass.

But either way, yeah, it happened.

That mystery will be resolved with:
>oh, both of them were just sand constructs and not real, post-crisis Superman and Lois and the only REAL Superman and Lois ;^)

God, I hope Superbro and new52 Lois is reincarnation of pre-crisis Earth-2 Supes and Lois. And Diana and Bruce get back their memories...Well, if everyone get it back it could be awesome. I miss connections and relationships.

Jesus thst high collar loks stupid.
But he also literally said he doesnt love her but they still had her fangirling but every other book had them not ve interested and over one another.
Where did these superbrofags come from? They must not have read Darkseid War either. She has lassoed him and he still said he didnt love her.

It's actually kinda endearing to see Bats being wary and unwelcoming of the new Superman. I don't get why everyone is hating on him so much for it. Him and Superbro were super close and their relationship actually grew and had development. Where everyone seems to basically just be happy that they still have a superman Bruce is the only one who's upset seeing a man walking around that looks like his dead friend.

>And Diana and Bruce get back their memories...

Why? So that they can feel unhappy about not being together for "reasons" while attempting to date other people to try desperately to fill that void without any success?

Because that's how with was before the reboot and it sucked.

Unhappy? All I remember is funny teasing and flirting sometimes. They didn't care about not being together. Bruce, at least, i'm sure.

Hal will finger any ring given to him, what more proof do you need? He's a slut of the worst kind!

When written correctly Steve is perfect.

He's Captain America who secretly likes getting dommed.

I'd really rather not. I feel like it'd just make a messy continuity even messier as they now have their memories from before 52 and their new memories from the nu52 and I can't for the life of me seeing that being smooth at all. They've already kinda buggered the Bat/Supes relationship (And if they have any integrity they aren't just gonna hand wave Batman's issues away) and I feel trying to add to much from the old continuity is just going to make the whole thing even more of a mess than it is now.

Although Superbro coming back as the OG superman would be an interesting twist and would explain why he was actually able to develop a new superpower.

Mans can't be sluts, you idiot. Hal is man. Mans need pussies. That's how nature works. Also helps to have strong will.

Jim, go to bed!

Geoff Johns was trying to push in JUSTICE LEAGUE that Wonder Woman was with Superman just so she wouldn't feel alone. She treated basically like a fuck-buddy. No real love, just physical contact and emotional support.

Greg Pak tried to push in ACTION COMICS that Superman and Lana Lang were both feeling nostalgic about their past unresolved relationship despite both knowing that they had and needed to move on, with Superman almost never thinking about Wonder Woman while around Lana.

Gene Luen Yang tried to push in SUPERMAN that Superman and Lois were still super into each other, but that they couldn't do nothing about because Superman was with Wonder Woman and because of the whole secret identity thing, that Lois leaked to protect him from blackmail.

Peter Tomasi after he assumed SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN and eventually the other Superman's books was trying to push the idea that Superman was in love with Wonder Woman, to the point where he contemplated to ask her in marriage before losing his powers, but that he never found the right time because their relationship was always complicated by their personal problems and life mission as heroes, and that after losing his powers he tried to push her away feeling guilty about not being able to take care of her and emasculated for her constant attempts to help and protect him. Meanwhile Wonder Woman was in love with Superman and ready to risk it all to help and save him, despite feeling hurt and angry by his behavior and end of relationship.

The Finchs in WONDER WOMAN did a terrible retcon where Wonder Woman was madly in love with Superman and desperately wishing to be impregnated by him, with the latter past being the sole reason why she decided to help Zola and her baby, Zeke, who's actually her reincarnated father Zeus, because she thought of Zeke as her own baby, the one Superman never gave her.

I heard nu-52 superman was a jerk

He just wants to be loved!

Don't put that on all us Superbrofags. I never gave a shit about their relationship because no writer cared enough to make it work. I just like Superbro.

You have the point. But, well, the whole Titan team now have some kind of pre-new52 memories already. Also it seems like Barry will.
He was. Only when he was young. Bad first impression has ruined his image for most people.

Started off a brash kid who thought nothing could stop him. He got humbled and mellowed out but by then the meme had stuck and people just thought of him as an edgy brute. Which is ironic cause Superdad has been way more confrontational since getting to prime earth.

Except Rebirth has clearly said neither of them are the truly the originals or who they think they are.

It didn't stopped there with the end of JLA.

Wonder Woman tried to remake her life, with the help of Batman, and move on by beginning a relationship with Nemesis, but Nemesis eventually broke up with her when he found out that Wonder Woman actually loved another man and was using him as a crutch.

Batman started to like Catwoman after she began to change her ways and act more heroically, and they bonded greatly after Hush attacked both in his attempt to hurt Batman, but Catwoman eventually learned that the reason she changed was because Zatanna changed her personality to make her more heroic and got pissed, and Batman eventually realized that he had fooled himself that he loved Catwoman when it was more because she had begun to act more like a certain someone who he still hadn't move on from.

So yeah, they were miserable.

And has Teen Titans benefited in any way from these memories? Is the book better for it? Genuinely asking I haven't read it.

Given how much of the plotline originates from Rebirth and how Johns has done something similar with the Waid Legion, Superbro and Lois being the E2 Superman deaged is most likely.

If they had a son what would his name and powers and skill set be?

Wrong picture

Catwoman didn't get her personality changed, she thought that she did but Zatanna said it was all on her own.

It'd be interesting but it really raises the question of what's the endgame here. You can't have two Supermans. Will Superdad retire and let Superbro be Superman? Will Superbro and Lois go somewhere else? Will there be some big fight and one of them dies? What is the status quo gonna be if Superbro comes back?

Yeah, I've read all Batman's staff. Dunno, sounds fun. Didn't know about Nemesis part. Where can I read about break up?
Titans are decent and have some great moments. But, desu, their memories just reconnect friendship with pre-new52 Wally and they moslty talk about how awesome to remember Wally and staff. Nightwing, for example, don't have any memories about pre-new52 in Batbooks and his own, so I dunno. Maybe Titans placed after. Damn, contunity is still pretty fucked up.

So wait. Do they not remember old superboy then? wasn't he a big member of that team? Didn't new superboy turn evil or something?

Well, if we go by what that Martian machine had shown them they had twins, a couple. It wasn't shown if they had her super-powers. I think not, since pre-52 WW was gifted by the gods.

I guess you misunderstood Titans with Teen Titans?

The latter two i hated so fucking much. Especially the shit Finch wrote because WW would never use a child like that. She does this shit in crappy elseworlds were Supes breathing makes her cream.

What, they're into incest?

Supeeboy was a Teen Titan and was Tim's friend.
Titans refers to the OG sidekicks which were Dick ,Wally ,Donna, Roy and Garth.

>What's all this superdad superbro business?
Superbro: Post-Flashpoint Superman, a younger iteration of the character
Superdad: Pre-Flashpoint Superman who got onto the main earth during the events of convergence. He had a kid with his Lois Lane and had until now been staying hidden.

>I'm pretty sure Superbro told WW that he didn't love her anymore
WW said she didn't love Superbro in Darkseid war too.

No, and there is no more info about them. Only that page. Also, Since Bruce and Clark has kids, Diana maybe will have daugther or smth. She don't need kid tho, because she still has Cassy and Donna (but don't have any connections since new52, as I remember) She visited Cassu few times, but that's all.

>How did Superbro die?
Overworked. His body couldn't handle all of the big events he went through like being thrown in the fire pits on Apokolips. Although, in the end he turned into sand and his powers transferred to Lois and Lana. So something is seriously up. This is confirmed with a shady character saying to Superdad that neither he nor Superbro is what they think they are.

Donna is supposed to her sister, Cass is now her half sister or something, I'm not too sure if N52 Cass was still Zeus' daughter.

Cass is her niece now. Cass's dad is Diana's half brother.

Cass has thing for Tim.
WW has thing for Bats.
Seems like wonderfamily like Bats
Donna and Dick then?

Wonder Woman dated Nemesis (Tom Tresser) in Allan Heinberg and Gail Simone's runs on Wonder Woman.

Funny trivia: Nemesis originally was supposed to be Batman, but the bat-editors vetoed the use of Batman as a love interest in Wonder Woman because of Grant Morrison's new run on the Batman books.

Yup.

Yeah, I knew that they were dated, I didn't knew reason for brake up were WW love for another man. Well, Morrison run were fun, so I don't mind. We still had fucking awesome scene during WW Blackest Night.

Pre-52 Cassie had a thing for both Superboy and Robin/Red Robin.
Pre-52 Diana had first a thing with Aquaman, then Superman and finally Batman.
Pre-52 Donna thought of Robin/Nightwing/Batman II (Dick Grayson) as her brother, although there had been a bit of tension there, but she actually had a thing for manchilds: Speedy/Arsenal/Red Arrow (Roy Harper), Terry Long, Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner).

Nu52 Cassie still had a thing for Superboy and Red Robin.
Nu52 had a thing with Steve Trevor and Superman.
Nu52 has a thing with Arsenal.

Man, I know all that shit, But I want muh Dick to be happy in current timeline. Barbara is slut and bitch, Kory is slut who in relationship with other man, Helena is missing. Donna is perfect match for Dick. (I'm pretty sure she don't have anything for Arsenal anymore)

They've been hinting pretty hard at Donna/Roy in TITANS.

Hm, I've just notice that Arsenal said that she likes her under lasso. Well, we'll find out soon. If you're right, it's sad. Nightwing deserve some good girl after all.

What comic is this page from?

I think it's simple. Geoff Johns wants to bring back the E2 Superman (and Lois) ever since he killed him off in Infinite Crisis years back.

And well there is the extra pair to spare...

>Their relationship wasnt strong in any form. They werent even close friends.
Nah you're full of shit, mate. They cared for each other and had good times together. This while "I'm over it now" attitude Wonder Woman is displaying is simply editorial mandate kicking in. Most likely Rucka's doing.

That was written by Peter Tomasi, see .

Tomasi tried to write them in SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN as madly in love, with Superman being his altruistic and gentle self while Wonder Woman was a bullheaded and violent, which forced Superman to constantly school Wonder Woman and made him lose his patience.

>That was written by Peter Tomasi, see
I'm aware of that.

However Tomasi wrote their dynamic, he wrote them as a couple, because that's what the book was dedicated for. Obviously it had to end once editorial wanted it to end.

Why wouldn't she get over it really quick? Her love was fake.

>using some outdated continuity
wew lad. Will you also bitch why Luthor isn't fat?
>he's not dead
>dust in the wind

Fuck, i linked to the wrong post, but you get the idea.

In Tomasi's run WW loved Superman, but was too closed-minded and violent for Superman's taste, and the fact that she was dotting and fucking things up worse in her attempt to protect him only made him more frustrated and angry.

Yeah, but remember that Superman in it ended their relationship hurting her? Sure, she still tried to be there for him, but she accepted that it was over.

Batman/Superman or something.

Yup.

SM/WW is one of the most disgusting and stupid thing that were in new52. I'm so glad that it ended and considered mistake by creators and readers. I don't mind WW being with Steve or flirting with Bruce, but Supes belongs to Lois and that's all.

Again this was that weird case where they werent together in any other book but Tomasi and Finch wrote them as some sort of lovers.
But even Tomasi wrote them as pretty unlikeable together because it was just Superman getying angry at Diana and Diana constantly not understanding why he was upset.

>Superman getying angry at Diana and Diana constantly not understanding why he was upset.

That was pretty much the entirety of Superman/Wonder Woman.

Even during Charles Soule's run Superman would constantly lose his shit with Wonder Woman. Like when he gave her that alien plant that transformed into a monster because she was careless with it.

Dont remind me of that shit. God that was bad.
Like Supernigga she works with you and you gave her no instructions about this plant. Why are you getting mad.
They were always fucking arguing or being high school cliche lovey dovey.
No one gave any reason why they loved one another but shown why they shouldnt have been together.

>Tomasi and Finch wrote them as some sort of lovers.
They WERE lovers. They fucked constantly. Clearly there was mismanagement and miscommunication between other writers in other books because they just wanted to do their own thing.

And? Couples fight. That doesn't mean they should break up the first time it happens. And they weren't constantly fighting each other like you seem to imply. They were fighting villains while trying to manage their time to date.

They were constantly arguing, m8.

In Soule's run WW was angry about Clark's double identities and need to keep everything secret, which made her feel that he was ashamed of their relationship, while SM was angry about everyone meddling in their relationship and how much trouble it was attracting, and they would always come into blows about how to resolve things.

In Tomasi's run SM was constantly angry about how straightforward and violent WW was, despite her trying her best to do things his way and help him, and again they constantly came into blows about how to resolve things, which only got worse when SM lost his powers.

Of course, there was also the huge factor that they never had time for each other, as well, which bothered them. In Soule's run, for example, they'd spend more time away from each other, like in years, then together.

It just never works out narrative-wise either. The simple fact is Wonder Woman will always been subordinate in the relationship, writing and character-wise. She tends to be warped into this crazy warmonger or so as a contrast to Clark. She's no dove, but stuff like the recent Tomasi and Injustice stuff (though perhaps that doesn't count because the major splitting point in that universe seems to be everyone was more retarded and prickish than usual) goes way too far.

She becomes "Superman's Girlfriend" like that cover said. There's no particular theoretical reason they couldn't be written well. I'm sure some elseworlds did it right. But the nature of things in the comic climate will prevent it from every actually working any way other than stupidly in the main comics.

It's also just too neat, narrative-wise. Makes everything too interrelated. Wonder Woman has problems enough getting people to keep her own franchise running as a single thing without making her love life beholden to other, more popular, series and characters.

>I'm sure some elseworlds did it right.

In every Elseworlds they have been paired together Wonder Woman either comes off as the warmonger that goads Superman to be more proactive in world's affairs or the desperate stalker that jump on Superman whenever Lois bites the dust, or even both, like in Kingdom Come.

I don't know why writers feel like portraying her as the warmonger/stalker that wants to change Superman's way of life.

No, they didn't. Did you read the comics, or what?

Who to blame for SM/WW? Everyone wanking Kingdom Come or Miller's Dark Knight?

SM/WA wasn't committed too. Nothing ever works if you have the writers in different books tossing in their OTP stuff. They half assed it. That's why it didn't work.

You can't have Super,an in a relationship with a woman and keep writing him like he's pining for someone else. It makes him look like a dickhead.

Same for WW. But that's what they they did even in the SM/WW book.

SM and WW going edgy when hooking up? Kingdom Come, probably, since that was released first.

But SM and WW as couples? It has always existed. They're both iconic, they're both big in the publisher, they both wear the color of the flags, they're both super-powerful and they're both quasi-immortals. So it's a obvious pairing for these superficial reasons, to the point where Moore pointed out how obvious and boring it was in "For the Man Who Has Everything", in Superman's annual.

Either way some Silver Age stories have explored as shenanigans - to tease Lois, as a vision when WW is worried about a possibility of married life in her future, to lure villains and so on.

Yeah, SM/WW could have worked and been enjoyable, if the whole didn't started because "they were lonely" and if writers hadn't kept making them pining for other people. It made the whole relationship look like a shore they were trying to put up with and fool themselves into trying to enjoy it because it was the proper thing to do for each other.

It felt like reading my parents married life.

You see this all the time. When there's a OTP floating around, they don't write alternate relationships to show how they would work, they only write them to show how they'd fail. That's why Diana never understands simple Earthy Clark. Even though she'd probably be just as happy farming if that was a possibility. Nope, she has to be WAR and a princess. That's why Clark can't understand her role and responsibility cause he's just a simple dude; though he's perfectly likely to walk into the oval office and tell POTUS he's an asshole and stand against the government if he has to.

Toss that and an endless parade of "ship teasing" in every other book. Every one a different ship, everyone comes off looking bad. And then the OTP folk say, see? This is why there's only one possible relationship.

Meanwhile Clark should be just as happy committed to Lana, or Diana, or Selina, or a frigging mermaid. There's nothing special about Lois Lane.

The same is true for WW. She should be able to actually date Bruce (I think that would fail though), frigging Pete Olson, sime random lantern or any other random dude and have a decent shot at it.

They'll never do that though. They have to keep the OTP endgame in mind. It's bullshit.

I think the biggest problem, though, in regards to SM/WW is that the writers try to explore what they have in common, which gives us the stale:

>"OMG, you're so noble, just like me, and i love you so much, we're so alike".

Because let's face it, they're TOO MUCH alike. What writers should do is explore what makes them different, but PLEASE don't do it in order to create conflict between the two, because that only leads to drama and angst, but do it to create fluff and heart-warming shit. Because that's what people want.

That's why i think WW works better dating anyone else other than SM. Fuck, her dating Aquaman would generate tons of great stories. There's a lot of potential there. Or say John Constantine? They had more chemistry together during Trinity War then WW ever had with SM.

Fuck, i'll go crazy here: WW and Catwoman, or even WW and Harley Quinn.

I don't think a couple can be too much alike. See, if you cut out the soap opera aspects, couple are about being together and helping each other out, not friction.

If they were going to have them be together it should have been just so. A given, and not the focus.

Look at Superdad. He isn't clashing with his Lois. They work in concert and they both have one priority: keeping their kid safe and being a family.

Where's the friction there?

Do you notice it missing when it's a OTP?

Let's not kid ourselves. The true reason SM/WW never works is because they're both noble gods and noble gods are boring and unrelatable. People like to self insert and it's easier for people to self insert or relate better when a mortal (or just anyone who's not a superpowerful, beloved paragon of a hero) is involved somewhere.

And also said here, WW's character gets destroyed in this relationship and she becomes less of a peer and more just Supes GF whose sole purpose is to contrast. It's probably why Rucka as a WW fag is so against the relationship too.

For the love of god, let me share in your hate, post that solicit.

>but Nemesis eventually broke up with her when he found out that Wonder Woman actually loved another man and was using him as a crutch.

He broke up with her because she wasn't in love with him and was using him for sex, not because she was in love with another man.

That BS about Diana being in love with Bruce was brought on that shitty Blackest Night tie-in by Rucka and it felt like editorial mandate not to mention when Bruce came back from the death he went straight to his family and then Selina without even giving a shit about Diana,

Also Catwoman didn't have her personality changed, read the comic again, Zatanna said she made the change out of her own free will.

If we're counting kisses then Superman has been with Vixen and Zatanna.

Only other person that shares his feelings is Lana and according to one of the upcoming Nightwing solicits Dick is going to be iffy about the new Superman as well.

I am now wondering why Cap has never dated Zarda (a non psycho version at least).

WW gets destroyed in a relationship with SM or BM simply because it almost always becomes about them.

She should just get with Steve or have a writer build her a harem.

>Funny trivia: Nemesis originally was supposed to be Batman, but the bat-editors vetoed the use of Batman as a love interest in Wonder Woman because of Grant Morrison's new run on the Batman books.

Ughh in that case I am glad for the Bat Editors since they also cut short Joe Kelly's WW/BM plans, it is a shit pairing.

>In this new one-shot, Wonder Woman unleashes her true god of war against a parade of monsters! Superman discovers a new threat that might be bigger and badder than The Joker himself! Hawkgirl solves crimes in the weird weapons unit for the GCPD! Carol Ferris and Kyle Rayner fight about ice cream in space! You’ll find all of this and so much more in NEW TALENT SHOWCASE #1, where recent graduate writers from the inaugural DC Talent Development workshop showcase some of their strongest work yet! See what they’ve learned from masters of the craft Scott Snyder, Jim Lee and Klaus Janson.
And no Owl Goingback. It's like they want me to hate them all.

He wasnt even the REAL Superman

Get the fuck over it already, pointy-ears.

Face it, she's a whore.

>The Finchs in WONDER WOMAN did a terrible retcon where Wonder Woman was madly in love with Superman and desperately wishing to be impregnated by him, with the latter past being the sole reason why she decided to help Zola and her baby, Zeke, who's actually her reincarnated father Zeus, because she thought of Zeke as her own baby, the one Superman never gave her.

I've never been more glad I dropped a comic.

No OTPs. There should really be a mandate that forces these dipshit writers to not only try something new, but commit to it.

I don't care who WW dates as long as it isn't Steve. If Superbro comes back, anyone but Lois. It's played out.

Superbro never loved Lois though.
I remember Superbro only ever saying he loved Lana and Diana

Superbrofags don't ship it.

I think it might have to do with who is the most case in danger. SM/Lois has Lois being the one in danger, leading for need to care while showing human can be strong in another way.

The only way SM/WM could work if its not related to World Ending event. May be just saving lives from natural disasters or time off.

This is the last batch from Snyder's first class, Owl Goingback is in the newest class

But yeah that entire solicit is a huge turn off

I'll defend Owl even if his writing is Lobdell meets Bendis.

I counted Zatanna. I didnt knew about Vixen.

Protip: she actually never loved Superman

When Bruce came back WW was going through the whole Odyssey thing, where her origin was changed and she didn't remember anyone nor anyone remembered her as well.

Superbro loved Lois, he was just too much of a beta.

Abd didnt some batman like thing appear to her, talking about giving her eveverything she wanted including Bruce.

Batman a bit after he came back got for some reason the White Lantern ring, becoming a White Lantern, and thanks to that he managed to remember how Blue Beetle II, Ted Kord, really died and what was going on with Wonder Woman. He then tried to help the JLI uncover the Ted thing and help Diana.

This was shown Justice League: Generation.

You're confusing her with Hal.

Wow

With how many Diana has gone with (alternative versions included)?

There was a WW issue recently by Rucka if i' m not wrong, in which it was implied that she fucked half of Themyscira!

It was two people dude. Even tgen it was a bunch of chick gossiping

What?
They were together in the JL book.
Hell it is where it started.

Wow this is pretty fucked up.

She recovered herself in the last issue of Odyssey, and then Flashpoint happened.

That was a short story from an 80-page special written by somebody working for Zenescope. Last gasp.

If she never did love him then this is going to be awkward when Superbro comes back.

I dont remember that. The last arc was Darksied War and they werent together then

Why would it be? He broke up with her and before that was clearly just trying to use her as a surrogate while Lois was paired off.

They had a mutual break up tho. And hes not coming back. Dont be like SBPfags.

Mr Oz probably teleported him away like Tim

I want Batmna and Wonder Womna too be together

They literally made up before he died.

I doubt turning into dust and get absorbed by the two chicks you really wanted to fuck as the same as what happened to tim.

But werent together. Its called being friends. They still werent together.

They kissed and held hands...Friends with benefits then?

They stopped fighting but they didn't get back together.

Feels more like he's Hal Jordan if he never got the ring to me. Though I don't have much experience with Wonder Woman so I can't make a fair assessment. I just don't like her character.

I actually love this. He really has true feelings of friendship for his Superman, which is 100% how it should be. In fact, they should have a story where Batman tries even harder to find a way to revive his Superbro and gets furious because the other Superman didn't try as hard.

Context?

Tim got obliterated too. We'll just have to see. Might be some other thing as well since new 52 Lois got dusted in a similar manner but Jimenez has basically said she'll be back since he keeps telling complaining Loisfags to keep reading.

Then WW is more heartless than I thought.

AMEN to that

It was worse in the pre-52 continuity, where WW and Lois hated each other because they both knew that they wanted the Super-cock. WW didn't even cared that Superman was marred.

Fuck no.

Yeah, Peter Tomasi wrote them as being madly in love with each other, they just never had the chance to make it happen because of the circumstances and their own issues.

If anything, it'd will be interesting to see how Tomasi will handled it if he ever show WW in his Superman book.

Well Diana did have the super-cock and she just got over him super fast. This is pretty fucked up. She should be having a hard time trying to team up with a man that looks just like her dead boyfriend.

Why not?

I would have made WW more uncomfortable than Batman,

You can tell Superbro's feelings where genuine. Then Diana is gotta be " Nope I never liked you it was a lie"

That because he was with her when he come back the first member of the justice league he saw

it's gonna happen, bro.
trust me

Nah.

Even if you show WW as being super in love with Superman, they still hard very few time to get to know each other well and WW thought of Superman just as that... Superman. She didn't knew him well.

Batman and Superman, though, were tight as fuck.

Sure, you can show Wonder Woman feeling confused and sad, but Batman NEEDS to be the more uncomfortable of the two.

No he loved WW. But yeah, he did like Lois for a time.

Yeah, she was the one that saved his life.

Dick move on Batman's part then.

See, that's the thing. In the Superman comic done by the guy who's now writing The New Super-Man as well during Johns' run in the book Superman and Lois were still into each other despite Superman being with WW.

I can see Batman pulling a Tim Drake, ie: fucking Wonder Woman in a desperate attempt to taste Superbro's taste on her lips and Superbro's sweat on her body.

I highly doubt that IF it happens, Batman is gonna be the one to make the first move.
Diana would probably be the initiator.

Pak did it too especially in Doomed. The only people who think Superbro didn't love his Lois are the ones who ONLY read SMWW.

Batman'll probably scream Clark name when with WW and then afterwards sob telling WW that he misses Superbro so damn much.

I meant it at the beginning. Clark waited to long to ask Lois out.

exactly

I liked how during Doomed in Soule's SM/WW Batman got angry that WW didn't knew his Superbro enough to know that he had his own apartment.

Its been pretty clear that Superbro loved WW. As Lois goes, he did think about being with her, but he waited too long to make a move.

All Im seeing here is that batman loved Superbro more than WW ever did.

accurate statement

Batman and Superbro should just come out and become a gay couple. It's 2016, almost 2017 already. It's time.

Holy shit. So if Batman ever hooks up with WW it wont be because he liked her, its because she was with Superbro.

They were getting pretty hot and heavy before Lois decided to leak his secret identity.

Fucking this. Nu52 Bats and supes were fucking besties. I don't get why people are hating on bats for being cold around superdad. Dude just misses his bff. Also it's why i hate seeing batfags and supermanfags hating on each other.

Who looks like an older version of her dead boyfriend who has a stable family with another woman.

>But werent together. Its called being friends. They still werent together.

lol

Man. Shippers really do see what they want to see, don't they?

They are fairly similar, especially before writers started making Hal more of a hothead in recent years

yup.
but that's not really shocking. every DC romance is fucked up.

But wouldnt it made more sense if he hook up with Superdad?

It's weird how I'm against most established characters having their sexuality fucked with but I'd be OK with batman and supetman being gay for each other. I dunno what it is about those two but i feel it would just work. You know so long as them being gay doesn't become their entire character.

It just feels right

I though that Cred Forums considered every trinity ship crap. What happened to that?

They chemistry is just TOO strong and they complement each other so well.

DC made their characters work TOO well together.

Bruce doesn't see post-crisis Superman as his Superman.
Maybe they'll become friends, but it'll never be the same as it was with his bro.

So its official batman loved Superbro more than Lois and Diana.

Wonder Woman doesn't have any taste in men, it's all her writer's taste in men.

youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ

Yep we've cracked the case lads. Batman should have been with superman all along. Case closed.

Superbro is dying, Batman pleads for him to look for a cure or try something but Superbro tells him he is resigned to and OK with dying and that his sickness is simply terminal, Bruce gets upset because he brought Damian back to the death and Superbro is not fighting to stay alive. Superbro tells him that it's his time and not to press hum any further about it and he just wants Bruce to help him look for Supergirl.

After awhile Clark decides to leave the cave to help people and the scene your replied to happens, Alfred is thanking Clark for everything and Clark leaves, the reality of Superbro dying dawns on Bruce and all he can do at that moment is just hit that computer in frustration and het back to looking for Supergirl.

Alfred is sad because about the whole thing and also because Bruce can't take death very well.

Wow.

Ewww no, besides Rucka is setting up Steve and the Bat offices don't want to deal with WW.

WW right now is being edited by Khouri, ie: the bat offices. It was one of the things Rucka asked.

What the fuck are you talking about? I am serious, I can't understand your wording, did you have a stroke?

And when she was with Supergirl a Demon made aparitions of Bruce and Dick to Wonder Woman and Supergirl to tempt them to join it but they refused the demon.

Only to avoid Berganza, Rucka doesn't like him but that doesn't mean shit, you Batwomder shippers have been saying they will get together since Forever Evil and that Geoff was planning it but lol je made WW have romantic tension with Steve and Rucka is also setting up Diana and Steve.

I doubt King wants to even have to deal with Diana guest starring all the time in his comic or Snyder, it was clear that soke of the Super writers didn't eitheir when they were dating.

I didn't said shit about shipping. I was just correcting you about WW now being edited by the bat offices.

Then over at the Superman/Batman comic Bruce was nervous about Clark fighting without his powers but trusted him enough to help him and devise a plan to take down a bad guy.

Wonder Woman never got Superbro or Batman, honestly.

its because shes the only prominent female League member.

same with Black Widow for Marvel (Bucky, Cap, Iron Man, Daredevil)

In nu52 i got the impression that WW hated Batman.

She was extremely bitch-y to him during the first years.

I meant as in having to deal with her in the Batbooks, this is obviously a favor to Rucka who has DC by the balls so badly that Cho quit rather than deal with Rucka.

Rucka doesn’t like Berganza so this was done as a favor, otherwise he would have stayed with the Superman office.

When Joe Kelly was setting up WW and BM as a couple it was the Bat offices that didn’t want that to happen and they said that because they didn’t want to have WW in the bat books.

It's because she's the only female in the whole "trinity" thing. That's why people think she need to fuck either Superman or Batman.

she was a bitch to almost everyone in the first year or so of JL

Bruce didn’t like her either during those first years and most of their interactions were through Superbro.

>When Joe Kelly was setting up WW and BM as a couple it was the Bat offices that didn’t want that to happen and they said that because they didn’t want to have WW in the bat books.

Back then they didn't want any non-Batclan related character in the Batbooks. Remember No Man's Land?

user we've already realized that batman is best for superman. You don't need to keep proving the point.

And that's retarded, she should get her own love interest like Steve.

no... but you do .. go read the return of bruce wayne #6 and then come back ..

bruce didn't have to go and tell wonder woman that he still alive because she was there when he come back ... catwoman and the batfamily ( except tim) didn't know he come from the dead

The biggest problem with Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple is that the writers always filled the relationship with angst.

The silver age stories starring them had them fighting about not having time for each other or one being subservient to another.
The Elseworlds stories starring them had them fighting about what they should do as heroes or them (mostly Superman) feeling miserable missing their past lovers.
The early pre-52 stories starring them had them struggling for wanting different things - Wonder Woman wanting Superman and Superman wanting Lois -, them fighting over how to deal with things or fighting each other due to some villain's plan.
The New 52 stories starring them had them fighting about how they lived their lives, fighting about keeping secrets from each other or feeling miserable about not having enough time for each other.

The moments where they have fun or bond is very far and few.

Yes. It was pretty obvious that PreFlashpoint the two were in love with one another.

REBOOT, MOTHERFUCKER! It doesn't matter anymore.

No, Khouri is Cunningham office and not editing WW. It's someone else who has WW but I can't remember his name. It is in the Bat-office though but like says it's about Rucka not wanting Berganza.

Worlds Finest shipping isn't Trinity shipping technically. The inclusion of WW is what ruins things. They are not good with her.

Wonder Woman is the Yoko of World's Finest shipping.

It's established fact that so-called "straight" males are only straight to a certain extent, and that there is always "the one" who can push them over the edge into full-blown, unquestioning homosexuality. For many of these males, that "one" is someone within their circle of friends, usually the most socially dominant one in that grouping. Since many comic readers self-insert as Batman it's perfectly natural to believe that Batman's "one" is Superman, as that enables them to safely engage in wish-fulfillment of the fantasy they are too insecure or restrained to act upon in the real world, of engaging their "one" in a homosexual relationship.

Or in women, as the case may be.

Cant wait for the Nightwing reaction.

Fuck you, you're making me feel like a beta for sometimes thinking about sucking my friend's cock, despite being straight, all because he's more popular in our group of friends.

Honestly at this point I just want that when Superbro comes back he doesn't get together with nu52Lois, because that just would show to me that DC writers are a bunch of fucking hacks. Also, I was looking at DC wikia and almost every other alternate version of Superman gets together with Lois, isn't the whole point of the multiverse that there are infinite numbers of universes that can be different than the main one, so why are they all the fucking same?

Superman/Lois Lane is just too iconic and popular.

What about when Lois and Lex actually got together?

hypercrisis senpai, they're supposed to be together and your hipsterism won't stop it

Fuck, no. I can roll with Superman and Lex Luthor, but not Lex Luthor and Lois Lane.

Like I said almost all of them.

Sorry, I forgot comics can't go change the status quo, not even alternate universes.

Why though? In the few instances where Lex isn't being evil he's actually kind of amazing.

They're both LL and is just creepy. Gives off the vibe that Lex is fucking Lois to hurt Superman, even if it may not be written that way.

>change for the sake of change even though no one wants it

eww

Come on now, Alexander Luthor Jr.'s father showed care for his wife and his son as his world was wiped from existence. You're just stuck on the idea of Lex always being a dick.

Your are thinking of Chris Conroy. He has a whole track record of excellent (and bad books).