Untranslated Storytime: Le Transperceneige/Snowpiercer 2 - The Explorers

A few days ago I managed to get my hands on scans for both Snowpiercer sequels (there's a decent fan translation of the original floating around), unfortunately they're in French and I can't really understand most of what is said but it's enough to get the general idea and as I had lamost never seen this talked about here I thought some people might appreciate a storytime.

Well, yeah this is also a way of asking if anyone has english scans (Titan comics released the original story, the sequels and a new chapter, Terminus last year) they could share. Also if anyone with good French could help me by translating some parts they consider important to better undertsand the story as we go along it'd me much appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncs4WlWfIZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping.

Ths ends The Explorers, coming next, The Crossing.

bump

i dunno who did the lettering on this but i think he might be dyslexic

Sorry went to get some coffee.

The 90s were pretty ugly for comics even in France.

bump

I absolutely adore this final part. For anyone that's reading, this is the final song that plays:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncs4WlWfIZo

The end. Or...is it?

By the way the final text and symbol (that also appears at the beggining) are from the I Ching, meaning:

Nine in the third place means:
No plain not followed by a slope.
No going not followed by a return.
He who remains persevering in danger
Is without blame.
Do not complain about this truth;
Enjoy the good fortune you still possess.

The Final (for now) volume was serialized in French around the time the movie came out and released earlier this year in English but I haven't been able to find it anywhere so I'm hoping for user to come to the rescue as always.

As far as I know the final one begings immediately after The Crossing.

What the find down the hatch is some fucked up society that nevertheless has managed to keep itself functioning and even preserve a fucking tiger, you can find some sneak peeks of it with a simple Google search.

And they all wear creepy as hell mice masks.

That's it for tonight, I hope you enjoyed it and I sold you on this so you spread word of these amazing comics.

bump

Just discovered this and I have to go to work, but i'll give you a rough translation when I come back.
I'll post a pdf the thread is archived.
Also bump.

>pdf
Why not cbr/cbz?

I think the pdf will be just text with notes (Page xx, Panel xx)

>What the find down the hatch is some fucked up society that nevertheless has managed to keep itself functioning

That makes it a whole lot less grim than it originally was. Remember that originally they left the eurasian tracks and their deep-frozen supply depots behind to cross the frozen atlantic only to find a radio endlessly playing the same song.

Oooo. Read the first one 'cause I love the film but there's so much more to the comic...I love the idea of that crazy religion devoted to the engine and all that stuff.